Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 11  (Read 74556 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 11
« Reply #570 on: July 05, 2016, 08:40:15 AM »
>Are ShinDai and SeiDai and their hosts affected by the time stop? As in, are they aware of what's going on?

//I just realized, we didn't tell Seija to cover Wriggle's mouth once we get Wriggle to her... It could be a problem if she calls out from our vantage point once we save her...
> They're aware.
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #571 on: July 05, 2016, 12:26:35 PM »
SoliDai:

> Warp Wriggle so she is right in front of Seija.
> Use our growth magic to change ourselves to Wriggle's height.
> If we are able, use our Sanae magic to shorten our hair to Wriggle's hair length.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #572 on: July 05, 2016, 01:12:57 PM »
> If we are able, use our Sanae magic to shorten our hair to Wriggle's hair length.
>If we are able to do that, make sure to remove and pocket our hair ribbon before doing so. We can't risk it fluttering to the ground.

SeiDai:
>Oh, miss Seija, I almost forgot. Remember to try to keep Wriggle calm and don't let her call out once you grab her. Things need to play out exactly how they did when it was Wriggle that took the hit, so if Wriggle calls out to Miss Yuuka while we're here, it's game over!

SoliDai:
>Once all tasks at hands are completed, take a deep breath and prepare to embrace destiny...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 01:26:05 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #573 on: July 05, 2016, 01:24:58 PM »
SeiDai:
>Oh, miss Seija, I almost forgot. Remember to try to keep Wriggle calm and don't let her call out once you grab her. Things need to play out exactly how they did when it was Wriggle that took the hit, so if Wriggle calls out to Miss Yuuka while we're, it's game over!

> Say this out loud in a quiet (Seija) voice rather than thinking it.

//I've been actively avoiding talking to Seija inside her head, just in case.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #574 on: July 05, 2016, 01:26:06 PM »
SoliDai:

> Warp Wriggle so she is right in front of Seija.
> Use our growth magic to change ourselves to Wriggle's height.
>If we are able to do that, make sure to remove and pocket our hair ribbon before doing so. We can't risk it fluttering to the ground.

SeiDai:
>Oh, miss Seija, I almost forgot. Remember to try to keep Wriggle calm and don't let her call out once you grab her. Things need to play out exactly how they did when it was Wriggle that took the hit, so if Wriggle calls out to Miss Yuuka while we're, it's game over!

SoliDai:
>Once all tasks at hands are completed, take a deep breath and prepare to embrace destiny...
> Say this out loud in a quiet (Seija) voice rather than thinking it.

//I've been actively avoiding talking to Seija inside her head, just in case.
> You first warp Wriggle over to Seija.
> Next, you alter your appearance to near Wriggle's, then get ready.

> "Right. Keep her calm." Seija looks to Wriggle. ...Got it.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #575 on: July 05, 2016, 01:38:55 PM »
//I've had a sudden burst of inspiration given the fact that the laser actually makes contact with Yuuka's umbrella and Wriggle completely disintegrated. Feel free to countermand this if you think it's too risky, but I think it should work.

SoliDai:

> Warp ourselves over to Wriggle's position, with arms up and everything.
> Unfreeze time. As soon as we feel the laser make contact with us, start applying Sanae magic like mad to heal ourselves. Do NOT cry out in pain or anything: we can't give away that we're not Wriggle.

SeiDai, ShinDai:

> Watch SoliDai and the laser carefully, keeping in mind how long the laser was firing before and after contact with Wriggle. If she seems to be  surviving the blast, once the laser is almost but not entirely complete, have SeiDai warp her back over to our group out of sight.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #576 on: July 05, 2016, 01:51:11 PM »
//I've had a sudden burst of inspiration given the fact that the laser actually makes contact with Yuuka's umbrella and Wriggle completely disintegrated. Feel free to countermand this if you think it's too risky, but I think it should work.

SoliDai:

> Warp ourselves over to Wriggle's position, with arms up and everything.
> Unfreeze time. As soon as we feel the laser make contact with us, start applying Sanae magic like mad to heal ourselves. Do NOT cry out in pain or anything: we can't give away that we're not Wriggle.

SeiDai, ShinDai:

> Watch SoliDai and the laser carefully, keeping in mind how long the laser was firing before and after contact with Wriggle. If she seems to be  surviving the blast, once the laser is almost but not entirely complete, have SeiDai warp her back over to our group out of sight.
> You warp yourself over to where Wriggle was and guard the same way she did.
> You then unfreeze time, keeping your voice from coming out and beginning to use the Sanae magic you have to heal yourself as you're hurt by the laser, but it's much, much stronger than the spellcard lasers you've been hit with during the battle with Marisa, and you can barely heal yourself any before being killed.

> You watch as SoliDai practically evaporates, and the laser continues to get to Yuuka's umbrella.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #577 on: July 05, 2016, 01:54:09 PM »
//Oh well.

> Keep watching to make sure that Yuuka's umbrella does not get hit with an inordinate amount of laser. Seija knows what to do with Wriggle.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #578 on: July 05, 2016, 01:58:39 PM »
//Oh well.

> Keep watching to make sure that Yuuka's umbrella does not get hit with an inordinate amount of laser. Seija knows what to do with Wriggle.
> You watch, and right on time, Marisa's laser starts to dissipate.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #579 on: July 05, 2016, 02:00:44 PM »
ShinDai:

> Prepare the time bubble for traveling back to the present (to the point where everything outside the bubble is stopped).

SeiDai:

> "That should do it."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #580 on: July 05, 2016, 02:03:56 PM »
ShinDai:

> Prepare the time bubble for traveling back to the present (to the point where everything outside the bubble is stopped).

SeiDai:

> "That should do it."
> Seija nods, holding Wriggle in her hands. She appears to be unconscious.
> So everything worked? Seija thinks.
> You stop time in an area around you again.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #581 on: July 05, 2016, 02:09:21 PM »
ShinDai:

> "Let's go back."
> Apply mallet power to travel forward in time and bring ourselves back to the present.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #582 on: July 05, 2016, 02:12:54 PM »
ShinDai:

> "Let's go back."
> Apply mallet power to travel forward in time and bring ourselves back to the present.
> You begin to will time to go faster outside of the bubble, and everything seems to play out just as it did before, with Yuuka eventually going into her house.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #583 on: July 05, 2016, 02:14:31 PM »
ShinDai:

> Given how long after we started it took for Yuuka to come out of her house, make sure and equal amount of time is allowed to elapse after she goes back inside.
> Once this amount of time is allowed to elapse, stop our time travel.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #584 on: July 05, 2016, 02:16:51 PM »
ShinDai:

> Given how long after we started it took for Yuuka to come out of her house, make sure and equal amount of time is allowed to elapse after she goes back inside.
> Once this amount of time is allowed to elapse, stop our time travel.
> You wait a bit longer before finally undoing the time stop in your area.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #585 on: July 05, 2016, 02:19:48 PM »
SeiDai:

> Take on a very quiet tone of voice.
> "Okay, let's get out of here."

ShinDai:

> Warp the mallet energy back inside the mallet.

SeiDai, ShinDai:

> If we can see Seija's house from our current location, warp ourselves, our hosts, and Wriggle there. If not, but we can see the Hakurei Shrine instead, warp ourselves, our hosts, and Wriggle there. If we can't see either, simply retrace the steps we took to get here to get away from Yuuka's house.

All non-Sei, non-Shin Dais:

> Status report.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #586 on: July 05, 2016, 02:28:09 PM »
SeiDai:

> Take on a very quiet tone of voice.
> "Okay, let's get out of here."

ShinDai:

> Warp the mallet energy back inside the mallet.

SeiDai, ShinDai:

> If we can see Seija's house from our current location, warp ourselves, our hosts, and Wriggle there. If not, but we can see the Hakurei Shrine instead, warp ourselves, our hosts, and Wriggle there. If we can't see either, simply retrace the steps we took to get here to get away from Yuuka's house.
> Seija and Shinmyoumaru nod.
> You warp the mallet's magic back into it, and Shinmyoumaru places it back in her robes.
> You then warp your group over to Seija's house.
All non-Sei, non-Shin Dais:

> Status report.
> Dai 1 is talking to Hamiya in your treehouse.
> Dai Prime is above the Forest of Magic, fused with Cirno, Koakuma, Marisa (Mima), and Rumia.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #587 on: July 05, 2016, 02:31:02 PM »
DPT:

> Sigh with a smile and relax.
> "There. It's done. They did it. Wriggle's been rescued."

1:

> "Oh."
> Blink.
> "Um...I don't think I really get it? If something feels good, I wouldn't want it to stop. But if it's what you want, Miss Hamiya, then okay."

SeiDai, ShinDai:

> Exhale in relief.

SeiDai:

> "We did it!"

ShinDai:

> "Thank you both, so very much..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #588 on: July 05, 2016, 02:42:46 PM »
DPT:

> Sigh with a smile and relax.
> "There. It's done. They did it. Wriggle's been rescued."
> "Eh? But how?" Rumia asks.
1:

> "Oh."
> Blink.
> "Um...I don't think I really get it? If something feels good, I wouldn't want it to stop. But if it's what you want, Miss Hamiya, then okay."
> "Well, there could always be too much of something..." Hamiya says.
SeiDai, ShinDai:

> Exhale in relief.

SeiDai:

> "We did it!"

ShinDai:

> "Thank you both, so very much..."
> "So what about this Wriggle person?" Seija asks. She's holding her hand over Wriggle's mouth.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #589 on: July 05, 2016, 02:48:07 PM »
DPT:

> "I got some help from Seija and Her Highness. They have her at Seija's house right now."

1:

> "Oh. I guess that's true."

ShinDai:

> "She's a member of Team 9 and a really good friend of mine. Oh, I think you can take your hand off her mouth, I think she's unconscience."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #590 on: July 05, 2016, 03:01:58 PM »
DPT:

> "I got some help from Seija and Her Highness. They have her at Seija's house right now."
> "Can we go see her?" Rumia asks.
1:

> "Oh. I guess that's true."
> Hamiya fidgets a bit in the silence.
ShinDai:

> "She's a member of Team 9 and a really good friend of mine. Oh, I think you can take your hand off her mouth, I think she's unconscience."
> "Ok." Seija moves her hand. "I just had to be sure. Wouldn't want things to get ruined at the last second."
> "Team 9?" Shinmyoumaru questions.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #591 on: July 05, 2016, 03:11:16 PM »
DPT:

> "Well, I don't know if Seija wants people knowing where she lives, since lots of people don't like her. I'll see if they're willing to bring Wriggle here, though. Also, um, Wriggle is unconscience, before anyone sees her and gets worried again."

1:

> "So should we go somewhere to find a story or something? Or is there something else you'd like to do or try first?"

SeiDai:

> "Yeah, that's fine. No worries!"

ShinDai:

> "It's a small group of friends of mine."
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 06:31:15 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #592 on: July 05, 2016, 07:01:09 PM »
DPT:

> "Well, I don't know if Seija wants people knowing where she lives, since lots of people don't like her. I'll see if they're willing to bring Wriggle here, though. Also, um, Wriggle is unconscience, before anyone sees her and gets worried again."
> "At least she's safe." Rumia says.
> "The heroine Marisa kills someone innocent, and the villain Seija helps bring them back." Marisa shakes her head.
1:

> "So should we go somewhere to find a story or something? Or is there something else you'd like to do or try first?"
> "If you want..." Hamiya says. "I-I mean sure."
SeiDai:

> "Yeah, that's fine. No worries!"

ShinDai:

> "It's a small group of friends of mine."
> "It sounds nice." Shinmyoumaru says.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #593 on: July 05, 2016, 07:06:22 PM »
DPT:

> Frown.
> "Hey, it was an accident, okay? Besides, no one outside of us and Yuuka will ever know what happened. And Seija and Her Highness, I guess, but they're not judging as far as I can tell."

1:

> "Okay! Which one?"

SeiDai, ShinDai:

> Resume constantly listening to our hosts' thoughts.

ShinDai:

> "I'd be glad to tell you more about us some time, Your Highness. But we need to do something with Wriggle first."

SeiDai:

> "Some of us that know what happened originally want to see her themselves. I'm not telling them where here is because I figured you wouldn't want your house bothered, Seija, but maybe now would be a good time to bring her to them?"

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #594 on: July 05, 2016, 07:07:30 PM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>How is Koa doing ? What about Cirno-chan ?
>"Don`t say that, you never meant it ! And she`s back now, so you didn`t kill her for what it matters, what matters is that you`re nice."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #595 on: July 05, 2016, 07:47:19 PM »
DPT:

> Frown.
> "Hey, it was an accident, okay? Besides, no one outside of us and Yuuka will ever know what happened. And Seija and Her Highness, I guess, but they're not judging as far as I can tell."
Dai-chan Prime:

>How is Koa doing ? What about Cirno-chan ?
>"Don`t say that, you never meant it ! And she`s back now, so you didn`t kill her for what it matters, what matters is that you`re nice."
> Cirno is lying down on the bed. You don't think she's asleep.
> You're still lying in Koakuma's lap, but you're not stroking her tail anymore. She's just listening to the conversations.
> "Wonder how Wriggle herself's gonna react." Marisa says.
1:

> "Okay! Which one?"
> "Um... do you have any other magic you want to show me?"
SeiDai, ShinDai:

> Resume constantly listening to our hosts' thoughts.

ShinDai:

> "I'd be glad to tell you more about us some time, Your Highness. But we need to do something with Wriggle first."

SeiDai:

> "Some of us that know what happened originally want to see her themselves. I'm not telling them where here is because I figured you wouldn't want your house bothered, Seija, but maybe now would be a good time to bring her to them?"
> Oh. Here's where the making Seija known part comes in. Shinmyoumaru thinks.
> "Yes." Seija agrees. Don't want her waking up to here either.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #596 on: July 05, 2016, 07:52:51 PM »
DPT:

> Shrug.
> "I don't know if she'll even know what happened."

1:

> "I'm not sure...a lot of it is attacking magic, which I don't want to do. Um...I can grow and shrink and warp people, and give them extra body parts...oh, I guess I never really said I wasn't limited to extra arms, did I?"

ShinDai:

> "Okay. Everyone that wants to see is currently inside the original me. Is it okay to bring you two inside the original me as well?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #597 on: July 05, 2016, 08:02:58 PM »
SeiDai:
>Wriggle IS breathing, right?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #598 on: July 05, 2016, 08:08:58 PM »
DPT:

> Shrug.
> "I don't know if she'll even know what happened."
> "React to almost being killed by me." Marisa says.
1:

> "I'm not sure...a lot of it is attacking magic, which I don't want to do. Um...I can grow and shrink and warp people, and give them extra body parts...oh, I guess I never really said I wasn't limited to extra arms, did I?"
> "Er... let's not get into extra body parts again..." Hamiya says.
ShinDai:

> "Okay. Everyone that wants to see is currently inside the original me. Is it okay to bring you two inside the original me as well?"
> Seija nods. Hopefully it's not that close to here.
SeiDai:
>Wriggle IS breathing, right?
> You check to see if Wriggle is breathing.
> She is.
>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #599 on: July 05, 2016, 08:10:20 PM »
Dai-chan 1:

>"Oh right ! I can also make cute wolf ears too thanks to Miss Kagerou !"
>Make a pair of wolf ears and make them a regular size with the growth magic.
>"See ?"
>Try moving them around.

Dai-chan Prime:

>Get up then have a look at Cirno-chan.
>"What matters is that everything is alright now !"