Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 6  (Read 89917 times)

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 6
« Reply #390 on: May 06, 2016, 01:08:18 PM »
> "Easy for you to say, it's not a picture of you. Whatever, let's just go so I can change."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #391 on: May 06, 2016, 01:13:06 PM »
>"And i'm riding on you !"
>Shrink and land on Miss Sanae's shoulder.
>Make note to try kisses with Koa and Cirno-chan later.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #392 on: May 06, 2016, 01:14:39 PM »

> No, don't do this, we have too many people inside of us right now.

Dude, you really have to keep this in mind.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #393 on: May 06, 2016, 01:18:06 PM »
> "Easy for you to say, it's not a picture of you. Whatever, let's just go so I can change."
> "Right." Sanae says, taking Kogasa's hand and flying into the air.
> "Bye you three." Kogasa says.
> "Hey, could you sewerage us first?" The tengu ask.
> Cirno takes to the air as well.
>Make note to try kisses with Koa and Cirno-chan later.
> No, don't do this, we have too many people inside of us right now.

Dude, you really have to keep this in mind.
> You recall what happened last time you shrunk while fused, and don't yet. Thank goodness you've saved team (9) enough times to get used to cautious decisions.
//I'll just have a reminder for certain situations that Dai have been through before, and went badly... If they're memorable enough that is.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #394 on: May 06, 2016, 01:20:54 PM »
> Look back at the tengu.
> "Are you sure? You won't be able to do it again without me. And you should decide on a name first, so I can say goodbye to you rightly and properly!"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #395 on: May 06, 2016, 01:24:17 PM »
> Look back at the tengu.
> "Are you sure? You won't be able to do it again without me. And you should decide on a name first, so I can say goodbye to you rightly and properly!"
> "Uh, fine.......... I can't come up with one..." The tengu sulks. "Can't you just say 'goodbye you three'?
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #396 on: May 06, 2016, 01:28:05 PM »
//Before anyone asks, I am intentionally not telling them that they can dissolve on their own at any time. I think balanced fusions are better with that kept as a mystery.

> "But you're not three right now, you're one new person! And you deserve to be treated like your own person as long as you're here!"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #397 on: May 06, 2016, 01:30:06 PM »
It's not easy when you have a ton of stuff in mind, the straw that broke the camel's back. (Plus i'm a natural airhead of sorts.)

>"How about 'Hamiya' ?"

Fake Edit: Roger.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #398 on: May 06, 2016, 01:39:00 PM »
//Before anyone asks, I am intentionally not telling them that they can dissolve on their own at any time. I think balanced fusions are better with that kept as a mystery.

> "But you're not three right now, you're one new person! And you deserve to be treated like your own person as long as you're here!"
> "Um, okay." The tengu thinks.
It's not easy when you have a ton of stuff in mind, the straw that broke the camel's back. (Plus i'm a natural airhead of sorts.)

>"How about 'Hamiya' ?"

Fake Edit: Roger.
> "Oh, I guess so." She says.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #399 on: May 06, 2016, 01:40:02 PM »
> "Great!"
> Give Hamiya a hug.
> "Goodbye, Miss Hamiya! I wanna see you again some day!"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #400 on: May 06, 2016, 01:44:11 PM »
> "Great!"
> Give Hamiya a hug.
> "Goodbye, Miss Hamiya! I wanna see you again some day!"
> "Goodbye. Thanks for everything." The tengu holds you back.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #401 on: May 06, 2016, 01:49:25 PM »
> Smile.
> "You're welcome!"
> While we're hugging Hamiya, get a feel for her life energies; there should be three separate ones. Once we locate all of them, warp Momizi's out of Hamiya's body (and clear of anything else she might crash into), then warp Hatate's out of Hamiya's body (and clear of anything else she might crash into).

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #402 on: May 06, 2016, 01:56:10 PM »
> Smile.
> "You're welcome!"
> While we're hugging Hamiya, get a feel for her life energies; there should be three separate ones. Once we locate all of them, warp Momizi's out of Hamiya's body (and clear of anything else she might crash into), then warp Hatate's out of Hamiya's body (and clear of anything else she might crash into).
> You warp Momiji out, then Hatate out. You're left hugging Aya.
> Aya starts to move her face closer to yours, but stops herself. "T-Thanks again Daiyousei. I wish I could sorta repay you." She looks away.
> "Hamiya..." Momiji says to herself.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #403 on: May 06, 2016, 01:58:45 PM »
> Break the hug and nod.
> "Thanks! I can't really think of anything right now, but if I need your help for something, I'll let you know. For now, all of you should just be sure to treat Miss Hamiya right, okay??"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #404 on: May 06, 2016, 02:00:17 PM »
> Break the hug and nod.
> "Thanks! I can't really think of anything right now, but if I need your help for something, I'll let you know. For now, all of you should just be sure to treat Miss Hamiya right, okay??"
> "Okay." Aya nods, before moving to Hatate and Momiji.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #405 on: May 06, 2016, 02:15:25 PM »
>Turn to Sanae and the others.
>"Okay ! Let move girls, i need to change and all, and we can also get the Tee Vee thingy."
>Grow to Sanae size.
>How similar are we compared to Sanae in our Daiyousei form ?
>Check thoughtscape.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #406 on: May 06, 2016, 02:19:02 PM »
> "Have a good night, you three!"
> Take flight ourselves, as everyone else apparently has, and head off to the Moriya Shrine.
> While on our way, since we have the room, focus on the last remnants of the magic reserve generated by the Alice fusion, and absorb it into our very being, still being careful not to absorb any of Alice's magic or Alice's life energy.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #407 on: May 06, 2016, 02:26:58 PM »
>Turn to Sanae and the others.
>"Okay ! Let move girls, i need to change and all, and we can also get the Tee Vee thingy."
>Grow to Sanae size.
>How similar are we compared to Sanae in our Daiyousei form ?
>Check thoughtscape.
> "Right." Sanae says.
> You grow a bit to Sanae's size.
> Normally, you are a bit shorter than Sanae, noticeably so. Your breasts are also slightly smaller than hers. Her hair is almost the same color as yours.
> The residents of the thoughtscape are asleep still.
> "Have a good night, you three!"
> Take flight ourselves, as everyone else apparently has, and head off to the Moriya Shrine.
> While on our way, since we have the room, focus on the last remnants of the magic reserve generated by the Alice fusion, and absorb it into our very being, still being careful not to absorb any of Alice's magic or Alice's life energy.
> You and the group start heading to Sanae's shrine, leaving Aya and her partners to theirselves.
> You focus on the rest of the fusion's Alice magic, and absorb it into your life essence, gaining the last of it for yourself. Alice doesn't respond to it.
> You reach the shrine. No one is outside, except you, Kogasa, Cirno, and Sanae.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #408 on: May 06, 2016, 02:29:09 PM »
> "Are we allowed inside?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #409 on: May 06, 2016, 02:30:14 PM »
> "Are we allowed inside?"
> "Come on in. You just couldn't play inside last time." Sanae says.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #410 on: May 06, 2016, 02:36:19 PM »
> "Okay."
> Use Miracle-Gro to make our chest the same size as Sanae's.
> Enter!

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #411 on: May 06, 2016, 02:39:09 PM »
> "Okay."
> Use Miracle-Gro to make our chest the same size as Sanae's.
> Enter!
//lel.
> You grow your chest a bit to match Sanae's.
> Sanae opens the doors, and your group enters the Shrine. The two goddesses don't appear to be in this room.
> "Feel free to look around before getting your stuff. Just don't mess with stuff in our room." Sanae says, before heading into another room with Kogasa.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #412 on: May 06, 2016, 02:45:21 PM »
//I've been calling it that in my head for about a week now. I am ashamed it took me this long to actually use it in-thread.

> Locate our stuff, including a new dress if there is one.
> If we do find a new dress, check to be absolutely sure that no one other than Cirno is in the room with us. If Cirno is the only one in the room with us, get changed into the new dress.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #413 on: May 06, 2016, 02:57:42 PM »
//I've been calling it that in my head for about a week now. I am ashamed it took me this long to actually use it in-thread.

> Locate our stuff, including a new dress if there is one.
> If we do find a new dress, check to be absolutely sure that no one other than Cirno is in the room with us. If Cirno is the only one in the room with us, get changed into the new dress.
> You find your stuff sitting in a corner, on your table. You grab a clean dress, and check for anyone other than Cirno in the room. After affirming that only Cirno is here, you start to undress.
> "Oh yeah." Cirno holds her hands out to you, with the necklace resting in them. "You almost forgot this Dai-chan." She smiles.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #414 on: May 06, 2016, 03:01:31 PM »
> Smile in return.
> "Thanks, Cirno-chan!"
> Pocket the necklace.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #415 on: May 06, 2016, 04:10:22 PM »
> Smile in return.
> "Thanks, Cirno-chan!"
> Pocket the necklace.
> You are still dressing, so, as you finish, you out the necklace in your new dress's pocket.
> Cirno picks up Belgrade from the table and starts to carry her.
> Another thought runs through your head. If you have Alice's magic, does that mean you can control dolls as well?
> Sanae arrives through the door, carrying a nightstand. She sets it down near you. Kogasa enters shortly after, holding a small tube-like object with blades at one end in a circle. It has two buttons on it. She puts it down on the nightstand.
> "There's a bed too, but it's a bit tough to carry... And it'll be trouble to get out. Can you just warp it outside with you?" Sanae asks.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #416 on: May 06, 2016, 04:12:15 PM »
> "Maybe. Show me where it is?"
> "And what's the tube with blades?"
> Follow Sanae to the bed.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 04:18:53 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #417 on: May 06, 2016, 04:21:46 PM »
>"What's that tube thingy, Miss Kogasa ?"
>Ponder what would happen if we warped some of our life energy or Alice magic on the doll.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #418 on: May 06, 2016, 04:26:19 PM »
>"What's that tube thingy, Miss Kogasa ?"
>Ponder what would happen if we warped some of our life energy or Alice magic on the doll.
> "Sanae said it's a fan. It blows air like one, but does so by itself when you push a button and turn it on." Kogasa says.
> You ponder a bit. Will it just be like storing energy into something inanimate, or will it become animate? And which energy should you use? If it did work, how would she be? Like Shanghai or Hourai?
> "Maybe. Show me where it is?"
> Follow Sanae to the bed.
> Sanae leads you to the other room, then to another one. Inside, there's two single person beds. There's a nightstand in between them, as well as a vase-like object on top of it. It has a rope coming from it, and going into the wall.
> Sanae interrupts your observation. "Take one of them. Either one is fine. Don't worry, they're not Kanako's or Suwako's.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #419 on: May 06, 2016, 04:29:47 PM »
> Is either bed bigger than the other? If so, walk over to the bigger bed. If not, walk over to the bed on the left.
> Use some Miracle-Gro on our chest so it is just a little bit smaller than the maximum size our dress can hold.
> Touch the bed and warp some of our true-Alice magic (not our fusion-Alice magic or Alice's personal reserves) into the bed and shrink it down to a size so that it will fit in our chest with plenty of room, then place it in our chest and look back at Sanae.
> "All set!"