Author Topic: Wind Priestess Quest - The Final Chapter [COMPLETE]  (Read 36932 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Wind Priestess Quest - The Final Chapte
« Reply #180 on: January 22, 2016, 10:01:52 PM »
>"I was planning on taking Yumemi to meet Nitori, but maybe that can happen during the party. Though I should check if Suwako has chewed out Kanako or not."
>"Alright."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Wind Priestess Quest - The Final Chapter
« Reply #181 on: January 22, 2016, 10:26:55 PM »
>Search the shrine for Kanako and or Suwako.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #182 on: January 22, 2016, 10:39:16 PM »
>Search the shrine for Kanako and or Suwako.
>You leave your room and head for the main room.

>It does not take long to find Kanako and Suwako as they are still making preparations for the party. Stacks of plates have been set out on the kotatsu. You smell something coming from the Kitchen. The entire room seems pretty tidy, no doubt it's Ruukoto's handiwork. In the corner, Chiyuri Prime seems to have dozed off in the folding chair. You see Yumemi come over, take off her cape, and drape it over Chiyuri like a blanket, before stepping outside. The other Chiyuri is nowhere to be seen. A couple of fairies are fluttering near the ceiling by Suwako, haphazardly hanging decorations of some kind, much to the annoyance of the goddess, and quite humorously, each other.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #183 on: January 22, 2016, 10:47:51 PM »
>"Um, Suwako-sama, you weren't too hard on Lady Kanako, were you?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #184 on: January 22, 2016, 11:18:16 PM »
>"Um, Suwako-sama, you weren't too hard on Lady Kanako, were you?"
>"I haven't spoken to her about that yet. I think it's best if I wait until after the festivities are over... I have a bad feeling that whatever she's going to tell me is going to put me in a foul mood, and I don't want that ruining the festivities this even- Hey! Hey! What did I say about decorations?! We're trying to make this place look festive, not like some outside world kid's birthday party!"
>"It's someone's birthday!?!" One of the fairies exclaims.
>"Can we have cake?" asks the other with adorable puppy-dog eyes.
>Suwako just smiles, but you can tell that she's holding back the mother of all facepalms...
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #185 on: January 22, 2016, 11:38:24 PM »
>"O-oh. I hope you have a nice time during the celebration itself then."
>Return to Kogasa.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #186 on: January 22, 2016, 11:47:32 PM »
>"O-oh. I hope you have a nice time during the celebration itself then."
>"I hope you do as well."
>Return to Kogasa.
>You leave and make your way back to Kogasa. Who seems to be making various faces in the mirror. Noticing your reflection, she turns around and blushes.
>"O-Oh.. I-I didn't notice you come in..." she says, "Well...? Have your goddesses talked yet?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #187 on: January 22, 2016, 11:55:20 PM »
>"No, not yet...Hey, is it okay if we just spend some time together before the party? I...don't think I'll be able to after it ends."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #188 on: January 22, 2016, 11:57:33 PM »
>"No, not yet...Hey, is it okay if we just spend some time together before the party? I...don't think I'll be able to after it ends."
>"O-Oh... Okay... What do you have in mind?" Kogasa raises an eyebrow.
>_
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 02:26:48 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #189 on: January 23, 2016, 03:57:52 AM »
>Hug Kogasa.
>"The real reason I wanted you to come with me to the underground was because I was lonely, especially with only Suwako at home. Reimu and Marisa always hang out with each other and no one really sees me as a go-to person for fun."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #190 on: January 23, 2016, 04:03:11 AM »
>Hug Kogasa.
>Kogasa quickly returns your embrace.

>"The real reason I wanted you to come with me to the underground was because I was lonely, especially with only Suwako at home. Reimu and Marisa always hang out with each other and no one really sees me as a go-to person for fun."
>"That can't be true." says Kogasa, "You're one of the funnest people I know... Well... Fun to attempt to surprise at least..."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #191 on: January 23, 2016, 04:12:45 AM »
>"Well, if you're someone Reimu actually tolerates, she's the best choice in Gensokyo. And Marisa is really outgoing and memorable, in the case that she forces people to remember her. Not to mention they've both resolved a bunch of incidents and made friends with the troublemakers."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #192 on: January 23, 2016, 04:16:36 AM »
>"Well, if you're someone Reimu actually tolerates, she's the best choice in Gensokyo. And Marisa is really outgoing and memorable, in the case that she forces people to remember her. Not to mention they've both resolved a bunch of incidents and made friends with the troublemakers."
>"So what? You're just as unique as either of them! I'm sure tons of people would solve incidents with you if you just asked. I know I would..."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #193 on: January 23, 2016, 04:23:39 AM »
>"Maybe you're right, but they're usually on top of the incident before you can even tell them you think something is suspicious. They're also incredibly strong, Sakuya too. And they're all just humans, like me, but they can rely on their powers more."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #194 on: January 23, 2016, 04:30:11 AM »
>"Maybe you're right, but they're usually on top of the incident before you can even tell them you think something is suspicious. They're also incredibly strong, Sakuya too. And they're all just humans, like me, but they can rely on their powers more."
>"Well then, maybe you'll just have to do your best to be on top of the incident before them!"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #195 on: January 23, 2016, 04:37:18 AM »
>"No, that's impossible. Even if the incident started at my shrine, Reimu just has this intuition that tells her something's off. But, if I can get going as soon as possible, I might get lucky and find the culprit before them. That's how this one went!"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #196 on: January 23, 2016, 04:45:21 AM »
>"No, that's impossible. Even if the incident started at my shrine, Reimu just has this intuition that tells her something's off. But, if I can get going as soon as possible, I might get lucky and find the culprit before them. That's how this one went!"
>"Yeah, I guess that's something."
>Your hug with Kogasa ends.
>"So... When you were talking to Suwako earlier... You said something about a postponed punishment, right?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #197 on: January 23, 2016, 04:55:15 AM »
>"Yes. The 5 orb thing in Genmukai says it will punish us because of the incident. I'm not sure what that punishment is or when it will do so."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #198 on: January 23, 2016, 05:02:34 AM »
>"Yes. The 5 orb thing in Genmukai says it will punish us because of the incident. I'm not sure what that punishment is or when it will do so."
>You suddenly feel a chill. Judging by the look on Kogasa's face, she feels it as well.
>"Oh, I wouldn't worry about what he'll do, my child. He's going to 'punish' everything eventually anyway... Fufufufufu~" says a woman's voice
>The voice seems to be coming from your bed.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #199 on: January 23, 2016, 05:09:34 AM »
>"AAH!?"
>Check the bed.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #200 on: January 23, 2016, 05:18:51 AM »
>"AAH!?"
>Check the bed.
>With lightning reflexes, you swivel your body and direct your gaze at the bed.
>Sitting on it is a woman with long, whitish - platinum-colored perhaps? - hair and blue eyes. She is wearing a long, simple, purple-blue robe with white sleeves, with a peculiar mark of what resembles a flaming shield embroidered on the chest. In her hand is a long, purple staff, with a circular tip. Just below it are several feather-like structures jutting from the shaft. Her most striking feature, however, are six angelic wings, each rimmed with violet on their top surface. She has an odd, somewhat unsettling, calm demeanor about herself.

>"Don't be alarmed, my child. It's not like you or your friend are going to remember much of this conversation anyway... Fufufufufu~" she smiles innocently.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #201 on: January 23, 2016, 05:27:42 AM »
>"W-what do you mean? And who are you? When did you get in here!?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #202 on: January 23, 2016, 05:33:12 AM »
>"W-what do you mean? And who are you? When did you get in here!?"
>"Oh, yes, where are my manners... Since I'm going to wipe most of this meaning from your minds anyways, I might as well give you the courtesy..." the woman stands up, her wings stretch for a moment, "I am Sariel, Archangel of Death and Chaos. And I just arrived, actually. Being an embodiment of chaos means I can pretty much be wherever I want to be at any given time... Fufufufufu~ Entropy is a strange thing, isn't it, my child?"
>Sariel gives a smile that, while innocent in nature, still comes off as a bit creepy.

>Kogasa edges closer to you.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #203 on: January 23, 2016, 05:39:23 AM »
>"Why are you here? And why do you keep calling me your child? It's creepy."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #204 on: January 23, 2016, 05:53:06 AM »
>"Why are you here? And why do you keep calling me your child? It's creepy."
>"I'm merely here to tell you that you needn't worry about him... As overzealous and brutal as he is, he is always honest, and will always uphold his agreements... Perhaps that is the only redeeming quality he has left... Besides, my child, he can't really do much outside his realm, and he won't become a threat to your well being until he manages to seduce and assimilate a fifth unlucky human into himself... Fufufufufu~ Of course, if that ever happens, all of reality is going to be punished... And that is likely the day your punishment will be exacted as well, my child..." Sariel maintains her calm demeanor, "And you are a child, are you not? ....Well technically, at my age, perhaps everyone is a child... Considering us Archangels were born from the primordial void that came before reality, it shouldn't be too hard for you to understand... Fufufufufu~"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #205 on: January 23, 2016, 06:07:15 AM »
>"So, we don't have to worry about it yet?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #206 on: January 23, 2016, 06:11:31 AM »
>"So, we don't have to worry about it yet?"
>"That is correct. Nor should you ever worry about it in the future..." Sariel smiles.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #207 on: January 23, 2016, 06:20:28 AM »
>"Um...Okay. Thank you for the reassuring news, I suppose."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #208 on: January 23, 2016, 06:28:53 AM »
>"Um...Okay. Thank you for the reassuring news, I suppose."
>"...Huh... I honestly expected more questions from you... Fufufufufufu~ So be it. I see that I have no more reason to be here, and I seem to have removed all traces of concern from you, my child." Sariel turns around, before looking over her shoulder, her expression menacing, "Besides, I can't have your fear of being punished if you don't act interfere with my future affairs now, can't I?"
>Sariel vanishes in a swirl of dark energy, giggling in an unsettling manner.

>You blink.

>You must have spaced out for a moment. But for some reason you feel like you shouldn't worry about the entity in Genmukai any more...
>Kogasa looks confused.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #209 on: January 23, 2016, 06:45:28 AM »
>"Ah, I'm sorry Kogasa, were you saying something?"