Author Topic: Wind Priestess Quest - The Final Chapter [COMPLETE]  (Read 36304 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Wind Priestess Quest - The Final Chapter
« Reply #210 on: January 23, 2016, 06:56:20 AM »
>"Ah, I'm sorry Kogasa, were you saying something?"
>"Well I... What was I going to say again? Ah, it probably wasn't important..." Kogasa smiles, "So... Are we going to do anything before the party starts, or are just going to wait?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #211 on: January 23, 2016, 07:06:31 AM »
>"Suwako could use some help finishing the preparations, since the fairies aren't the best at doing so. I'd also like to talk to Yumemi and Mima about something."
>Leave the room and go to where Yumemi is.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #212 on: January 23, 2016, 07:08:19 AM »
>"Suwako could use some help finishing the preparations, since the fairies aren't the best at doing so. I'd also like to talk to Yumemi and Mima about something."
>"Alright."

>Leave the room and go to where Yumemi is.
>You leave the room and search for Yumemi, after some looking, you find her just outside the shrine, leaning against the wall and looking up at the sky.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #213 on: January 23, 2016, 07:13:33 AM »
>"Hey, are you okay Yumemi? Something on your mind?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #214 on: January 23, 2016, 07:15:06 AM »
>"Hey, are you okay Yumemi? Something on your mind?"
>"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you... It's just been a long time since I've seen the sky..." she replies.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #215 on: January 23, 2016, 07:25:01 AM »
>"I wanted to ask you something. Since your invention, Mimi-chan, is what helped solve the incident, we could tell those that come to the party that you played a major role in this too. It would be a good way to build up some reputation for you, but it's your choice if you want to be included or not."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #216 on: January 23, 2016, 07:26:57 AM »
>"I wanted to ask you something. Since your invention, Mimi-chan, is what helped solve the incident, we could tell those that come to the party that you played a major role in this too. It would be a good way to build up some reputation for you, but it's your choice if you want to be included or not."
>"I'll think about it." says Yumemi.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #217 on: January 23, 2016, 07:35:51 AM »
>"I'll take that as a yes until otherwise then~"
>Search for Mima.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #218 on: January 23, 2016, 07:39:38 AM »
>"I'll take that as a yes until otherwise then~"
>Search for Mima.
>You leave Yumemi and look for Mima.
>You eventually wander into the kitchen, where red Chiyuri, Ruukoto, and a couple of fairies appear to be preparing food for the upcoming festivities. Mima is watching them, seemingly focused on the fairies.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #219 on: January 23, 2016, 07:43:59 AM »
>"Great job remembering about Mimi-chan, Mima. Things probably wouldn't have gone well if you hadn't mentioned her."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #220 on: January 23, 2016, 07:48:52 AM »
>"Great job remembering about Mimi-chan, Mima. Things probably wouldn't have gone well if you hadn't mentioned her."
>"Oh... Thanks, I guess..." says Mima.
>One of the fairies trips and spills a pot of boiling hot water all over herself, causing Mima to start cackling like a madwoman.
>"There's the moment I was waiting for... Ah... How I missed fairies and their idiotic antics... ...Did I really just say that?"

>"That was quite impolite, miss Mima." says Ruukoto as red Chiyuri tries to get the fairy to stop crying, "Oh, and mistress, my apologies, I didn't notice you walk in. Are you doing well?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #221 on: January 23, 2016, 08:01:54 AM »
>"Yes I am. How are the preparations going?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #222 on: January 23, 2016, 08:04:31 AM »
>"Yes I am. How are the preparations going?"
>"Very well... Well, aside from a couple accidents. We should have a sufficient amount of refreshments prepared to keep the guests satisfied." Ruukoto replies, "Oh, and I would like to ask, if it won't be of any trouble to you, since this is a party, would it be appropriate to serve hors d'oeuvres?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #223 on: January 23, 2016, 08:17:49 AM »
>"...Eh? Whats? At any rate, It should be alright to serve anything, as long as it's not deadly. We just have to make this party something people will like, In order to gather more faith."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #224 on: January 23, 2016, 08:20:45 AM »
>"...Eh? Whats? At any rate, It should be alright to serve anything, as long as it's not deadly. We just have to make this party something people will like, In order to gather more faith."
>"Very well, then I shall prepare some hors d'oeuvres. I assure you that you will not be disappointed, mistress."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #225 on: January 23, 2016, 08:26:10 AM »
>Return to the room where Suwako and Kanako are.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #226 on: January 23, 2016, 08:30:37 AM »
>Return to the room where Suwako and Kanako are.
>You return to the main room.
>The fairies are still haphazardly decorating. Much to Suwako's annoyance. Kanako seems to be decorating as well, but in a much more organized and acceptable manner.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #227 on: January 23, 2016, 08:42:12 AM »
>"Would you like some help Suwako-sama?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #228 on: January 23, 2016, 08:47:44 AM »
>"Would you like some help Suwako-sama?"
>"It would be appreciated." the goddess replies.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #229 on: January 23, 2016, 08:54:43 AM »
>"You fairies should be more considerate about decorating. We wouldn't want Suwako using that warship now, would we?"
>Help out with the decorations.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #230 on: January 23, 2016, 09:07:33 AM »
>"You fairies should be more considerate about decorating. We wouldn't want Suwako using that warship now, would we?"
>"Oh! I totally forgot about the warship!" one of the fairies panics, "We'll do the best we can not to make Miss So-wacko angry!"
>You swear you hear Kanako chuckle a bit at the mention of So-wacko.

>Help out with the decorations.
>You assist your goddesses with decorating.
>Through your combined efforts, the three of you, plus the fairies, continue to prepare the shrine for the festivities. Eventually the entire shrine looks festive, as you stand on the shrine path, inspecting your handiwork, the sun begins to set.

>Guests begin to arrive within the hour. And the place is packed within thirty minutes. Ruukoto begins to serve her hors d'oeuvres, which seem to perplex some of the guests... The fairies seem to have gotten into the festive spirit as well, all of them seem to be dancing happily and enjoying themselves. Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya, and even Youmu are here as well, you spot them amongst the crowd.

>You are currently standing near the Kotatsu, Kogasa is nearby. It's finally time to celebrate!

>What will you do?
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #231 on: January 23, 2016, 09:15:42 AM »
>"Hey Sakuya, care to chat for a minute?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #232 on: January 23, 2016, 09:17:03 AM »
>"Hey Sakuya, care to chat for a minute?"
>You make your way over to Sakuya.
>"What is it?" she asks.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #233 on: January 23, 2016, 09:20:49 AM »
>"Ruukoto makes for a fantastic maid and all, but I was wondering if you had any tips on how to improve the fairies' behaviors. I don't want to turn them into fairy maids, just want to know how to keep them in control more.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #234 on: January 23, 2016, 07:31:48 PM »
>"Ruukoto makes for a fantastic maid and all, but I was wondering if you had any tips on how to improve the fairies' behaviors. I don't want to turn them into fairy maids, just want to know how to keep them in control more.
>"Well, Sanae," Sakuya began, "what we do is we have a privilege and demerit system. If they behave themselves and display excellent hard work and dedication, then our fairy maids get promoted and have access to different privileges. Those at higher ranks even get names, instead of numbers. Anyway, if a fairy misbehaves, they get a demerit, which is actually harmless, but we make it seem like it's bad for them. Those who continue to misbehave, or those who accumulate enough demerits in a single day, get punished or demoted, depending on the offense. It's an effective system that keeps them mostly in line."

>Out of the corner of your eye you spot something rather interesting. It's Youmu and her mistress, but floating next to them is a long, cylindrical object, it's slightly transparent, but other than that you swear you've seen it before...
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #235 on: January 24, 2016, 12:32:16 AM »
>"That seems like a good idea. I'll have to remember to try something like that if things aren't going so well."
>Get closer and examine the object. "Hey Youmu, what's this thingy?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #236 on: January 24, 2016, 12:58:04 AM »
>"That seems like a good idea. I'll have to remember to try something like that if things aren't going so well."
>"I'm glad I could be of assistance."

>Get closer and examine the object. "Hey Youmu, what's this thingy?"
>You get closer.
>The object is slightly transparent, but it appears to be a long, metal cylinder. Four red fins seem to sprout out of one end, while at the front is a smiley face, painted on. In fact it looks quite a lot like...
>Mimi-chan?!
>You ask your question to Youmu.
>"Oh, hi... It's Sanae, right?" the half-ghost as "Well... We found this thing in Hakugyokurou earlier today... Yuyuko-sama saw it and wanted to keep it as a pet..."
>"SANAE? IS THAT YOU?" the floating object orients itself towards you, "I DID NOT EXPECT TO SEE YOU AGAIN SO SOON..."
>"Oh... You two know each other?" Youmu asks.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #237 on: January 24, 2016, 01:07:03 AM »
>"Oh my God, Mimi-chan! I didn't- You're-...Me neither! It's fantastic seeing you again! I'm so glad you're here."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #238 on: January 24, 2016, 01:17:58 AM »
>"Oh my God, Mimi-chan! I didn't- You're-...Me neither! It's fantastic seeing you again! I'm so glad you're here."
>"IT IS NICE TO SPOT A FRIEND AMONGST THIS UNFAMILIAR CROWD...." says Mimi-chan.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #239 on: January 24, 2016, 01:27:48 AM »
>"You'll get to know them soon, hopefully~."
>"Youmu, do you not know who this is!?"