Author Topic: Communication Breakdance (Game Over! Town win)  (Read 80234 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Communication Breakdance (oops! Day broke again. Day 2)
« Reply #540 on: September 03, 2009, 03:28:13 AM »
Kudos to Sodium for calling Edible's bluff, though.

For all the good it did you in the end.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #541 on: September 03, 2009, 03:40:57 AM »
I wouldn't clear Edible based on it.

I love you Serp.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #542 on: September 03, 2009, 03:41:21 AM »
Oh yar, bedtime. bai.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #543 on: September 03, 2009, 03:45:31 AM »
Bah, I missed all the fun. :(  Homework sucks.

I'll second that ilu Serp.
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #544 on: September 03, 2009, 04:09:09 AM »
Kudos to Sodium for calling Edible's bluff, though.

For all the good it did you in the end.

Indeed.  You almost got away with it.

I wouldn't clear Edible based on it.

Me neither, almost.  I am a huge retard. \o/

« Reply #545 on: September 03, 2009, 04:17:58 AM »
The "Mod enjoyed watching the day's events" Votecount.

Kitten4U: Roukanken (L-6)
EX Na2O2: Kilgamayan, Pesco, UncertainKitten, Kiro, Alice Margatroid, Khorneish Game Hen, Kiro, Serpentarius, Khorneish Game Hen, Kilgamayan, EX Na2O2 (Hammer)
Khorneish Game Hen: EX Na2O2, Serpentarius, Kitten4U, Kiro, Pesco, Kilgamayan (L-4)
Serpentarius: Edible? (L-5)
Alice Margatroid: Roukanken (L-6)
Edible: Roukanken, Khorneish Game Hen (L-5)

Sodium was Lynched. He was Syou Toramaru, Disciple of Vaisravana. Who is also able to Gather one person's Treasures, making him the Mafia Janitor.

Flavor to come when I'm not lazy. Night actions to come ASAP, please.

Re: Communication Breakdance (BRB, nightfixan again. Night 2)
« Reply #546 on: September 04, 2009, 03:54:22 AM »
The Discussion Continues deeply into the night hours, and everyone is about to turn in. Suddenly, Serpentarius barged in and threw Nazrin onto the floor.

"Sorry ... Master!" The mouse squeaked towards Sodium. All eyes turned towards him, glaring with villainous intent.

"What's your connection to this rat?" Sodium stumbled over his words, trying to find an answer, but was not given the chance to think, as he was roped up. Sitting in the corner, tied to Nazrin, Sodium struggled.

"So tell me. I take it you're not Byakuren Hiziri."
"Hijiri"
"Shut up."

The Disguise faded to reveal Syou Toramaru, who commands her friend Nazrin to find treasures.

Syou spoke. "I admit, we were the ones who stole away all identification from umu..."
"The person or th-Ow! Don't punch me!"
"Tell us who he was!"
"Never!"

grumbling was heard all around.

"Tell us why you did it, at least."

Syou took a deep breath. "It's because Miss Byakuren has decided to fail us. We unsealed her, brought her back into the world and ... She refuses to help. For a Long time, We've imagined a world she preached. A World where Humans live equally with Youkai, instead of in fear of them. But she decided not to help us, and so we've taken this matter into our own hands. We've gone out, and fought you so that we could convince Byakuren that her cause was just, and to follow through with it!"
Both Nazrin and Syou were tearful at the end of Syou's speach.

The others however took sense with it. "So, basically, you're trying to overthrow Youkai's control over humans, so that You can force everyone to live on "Equal grounds?"

Syou was caught off guard. "Err, overthrow Youkai? But..."
"Well yeah. Almost everyone that attended this meeting is a youkai. We're all gathering here to figure out how to stop our own humans from Rampaging."
"Err, ... I-"
"On top of that, you should already be aware of the Spellcard rule, right?"
"Well, yeah-"
"So then you know the function of the rule, right? So that Youkai can freely cause phenomenon, and so that Humans can just as freely solve it. We've rarely ever had a death occur from a Danmaku fight ever since the Spellcard rule was invented, neither Human or Youkai. In fact, Youkai Hunting now a days is just Humans getting youkai to shut up just by beating them in a Danmaku duel."
Syou and Nazrin wondered about this for a while. "So, really, we never needed to worry about "Youkai Hunters" In the first place?"
"Not at all."
"Well, in that case, we shou-"
"Yeah, we're done talking to you."
"Wait, what are you doi-AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh...."

They all looked off in the distance.
"That was a nice throw."
"Thanks."

Re: Communication Breakdance (BRB, nightfixan again. Night 2)
« Reply #547 on: September 04, 2009, 04:00:08 AM »
Everyone wakes up to a brand new day, filled with new possibilities, new discussions, and of course, there was-

"AHHHHHHHHH!"
"What's the matter!?"
"I-It's Yuyuko! She's Dead!"

A Silence filled the air.

"well yeah. Of course She's dead. She's a Ghost."
"Oh, Right. I forgot."

The day continued as normal.

Day 3 will end Sunday, Sept. 6, 11:59 P.M. EST - 72 hours from now.

Kilgamayan

• True
Re: Communication Breakdance (Day 3, Enjoy~)
« Reply #548 on: September 04, 2009, 04:09:00 AM »
##Vote: Kitten4U

Completely ignored the Zengar train in favor of Seniwac, ignored/disapproved of the Sodium train in favor of Seniwac.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #549 on: September 04, 2009, 04:24:44 AM »
DISlike Kitten4U for basically ignoring ALL of the scum trains so far and voting for someone else who I think is a likely Townie, furthermore also DISlike her for incessant lurking and not contributing much when actually posting, it gives her the feel of a classical Active Lurky scum.

DISlike Kiro for being on, then off, then on, then off on Sodium Azidotetrazolate (this chemical is awesome, btw), also would like more input from him period.

DISlike Pesco for actually playing competently this game. Well not so much actual dislike, but it does unnerve me slightly.

Very much like and agree with Kilga that we could use a couple multi-shot dayvigs right about now.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 04:26:50 AM by Zakeri »
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #550 on: September 04, 2009, 04:32:21 AM »
Should hear from Serp to see who he protected of course.

I see where Kilga is going with that angle and I think I can expand on that a little more. Looks like only ones not too touch Sodium were K4U, Rou, and Edible. And of those, Edible at least said Sodium was the obvious lynch.

I see Rou jumped on K4U right at the start of Day 2 for mostly ignoring the Zengar wagon which is a good catch it seems. Going back to her first post of Day 2 (#350), she references two of her earlier posts which detail why she thought KGH was more scummy than Zengar. One of the interesting things that stands out is she's going for KGH because she thinks KGH made a slip of the tongue. It's always possible, but in the grand scheme of things, that kind of evidence is weak. The rest of it are the usual points about KGH. But with the way he voted for Sodium twice near the end of Day 2 and just the attacks Sodium made against KGH, he is looking like a Townie.

And looking at her #350, she doesn't bother to vote anybody either. For just replying to points levied against you, you're strictly defensive and didn't put your vote out till #374, after Sodium and Serp. And it was on KGH again. I'm not sure what would have caused you to hesitate going after KGH earlier as nothing about him really changed. It does indeed look like you were avoiding commenting about Sodium as much with your justification that Sodium forgetting that daytalk existed probably looked like an honest mistake so he'd be Townie. Doesn't really address the actual evidence against him.

So yea, this looks like a good choice for today.
##Vote Kitten4U

Cut by Alice: Want me to address anything in particular? My reasons for changing my vote have been outlined earlier.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #551 on: September 04, 2009, 04:40:42 AM »
I think it's pretty reasonable to assume Serp protected himself.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #552 on: September 04, 2009, 05:01:08 AM »
Well I guess I would be the obvious lynch for today, but I'm not scum.  I have no idea how to go about proving that, but I'll certainly try. 

First, does anyone think my reasoning on KGH was bad?  No one has told me that my case on him was bad, only that they disagreed with it, and since I thought it was a pretty good case and since KGH was doing basically the same things for the entire game I saw no reason to not suspect him (well until now, but I'll get into that later).  The reason I didn't immediately vote for him was because I wanted to do a re-read on Sodium.  Obvious connections were obvious, but I was just having trouble seeing scumSodium.  Naivity on my part.  Zengar wagon was basically ignored because of tunneling like I said yesterday.

Sodium flipping scum is making me considerably less suspicious of KGH now.  After doing a quick re-read of their posts it seems very unlikely that both of them would be scum.

So I think Edible is the final one.  He was very lurky on D1 and even stated that he did it intentionally D2.  The whole thing with the fake lie detector looks like an elaborate gambit to try to save Sodium to me, and this makes sense because he had a very useful role.  The entire claim felt off to me, to the point where I honestly couldn't tell if he was joking or not (then again, I had never heard of a lie detector PR, so maybe that helped).

##Vote Edible

...I'm getting the feeling that I'm focusing way too much on details and not enough on what's generally happening.  I'll make sure not to do this in future games.  Anyway, if any of you have any specific questions for me please ask them since I'm not sure what to say in my defense.
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #553 on: September 04, 2009, 05:03:27 AM »
Ah, this game is just full of deja vu.  My first game here was GWU Mafia, where scum passed over killing me, the claimed power role, to attack Kiro.  That's exactly what happened last night, too, unless scum deliberately gave up a kill to give that impression.  Anyway, I protected Kiro both nights - N1 because I suspected umu's case on Zengar of having been a bus gone bad, and N2 because of my developing mindhax.

I'll do a full reread later tonight when I have time, I just want to get this information out there now.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #554 on: September 04, 2009, 05:45:18 AM »
Oh, well then. That clears the lingering suspicions I had about Kiro's Day 2 weirdness.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #555 on: September 04, 2009, 05:47:17 AM »
Kitten: After how Sodium played yesterday it's very unlikely you'll be able to argue yourself out of your own lynch. If you're town that simply made two very bad decisions then I apologize, but Sodium already tried pulling the "I didn't know" wool over our eyes and well yeah.

I do agree with you that Edible would be next in line, for whatever that is worth.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #556 on: September 04, 2009, 05:52:48 AM »
Just to clarify to everyone since Serp has mentioned his protection, I did not get a notification that I was attacked last night.

K4U: Well, I can't really think of many questions for you and you've kind of resigned yourself to letting your actions stand as is, so let's see how your case on Edible stacks up. I also think Edible is a little suspicious, but the whole elaborateness put him in the spotlight and with a second Scum all but guaranteed to be lynched, I don't see why he would have gone to those lengths. Given that we have Sodium's flip now, the only reason I can see Scum Edible doing what he did is as a super extreme WIFOM to confuse Town, not because Sodium's role was THAT good. It would also assuredly hint that he's the last Scum and there are not 4 in this game (possible, but a bit of a stretch).

Him trying to save Sodium would have had to have him explicitly say that Sodium was telling the truth. That would still be suicidal because eventually, we would have been able to confirm/deny that and the 2 would be done. And doing the gambit and calling Sodium guilty would have sealed Sodium's fate and he'd still be a little suspicious anyways. Scum Edible choosing a "my role fizzled" actually could have been the best move he could have made as it just put doubt on people and forced Serp to publically roleclaim. I think the point is that it was a pretty dumb move either way and while it benefitted Scum more than Town, Scum Edible should have known that it could have been foiled by a Doc claim which means the risk far outweighs the rewards.

The remote possibility is that Serp is a Scum Doc and/or Scum knows that umu was the real Doc or took a chance that no Doc existed in the setup. But that's a pretty wild stretch and certainly not strong enough to worth lynching Serp over at this time. So with the above case, Edible at least looks more Townie than you (due to the relative stupidity of the whole thing) and with your latest lack of a defense, I don't see why I should switch from you to him at the moment. Kilga kind of summed it up for me as well. I totally cannot play Mafia succinctly.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #557 on: September 04, 2009, 05:59:08 AM »
You guys make it sound like I should never play like this.

I'll need to reread K4U in isolation but I do see the concerns. I think Edible is the more likely scum right now from the party I slept through. IIRC Alice was also absent during the whole song and dance.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #558 on: September 04, 2009, 05:59:26 AM »
Kitten: After how Sodium played yesterday it's very unlikely you'll be able to argue yourself out of your own lynch. If you're town that simply made two very bad decisions then I apologize, but Sodium already tried pulling the "I didn't know" wool over our eyes and well yeah.

Yeah, that's basically what I'm seeing at this point.  Not my style to just completely give up before I'm dead though.

@Kiro
What exactly can I do to defend myself?  Everything in the case on my except for the part about me being scum is completely true.  I tunneled on KGH so badly that I literally didn't comment on anything else and I almost completely ignored Zengar's wagon.  I believed Sodium was town and I thought the claim was real, so I was adamantly against his lynch.  From what I can tell those are the two main points against me and they're both true, even if people are coming to the wrong conclusion from looking at them.

At this point the only thing I can claim is the "I'm a newbie" defense.  I really didn't want to pull this card, but it's the only thing I can think of.  This is the second game of Mafia I have ever played and the first game I have played as town if that means anything at all.
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #559 on: September 04, 2009, 07:31:41 AM »
K4U's posts are nicely condensed here

What exactly can I do to defend myself?  Everything in the case on my except for the part about me being scum is completely true.  I tunneled on KGH so badly that I literally didn't comment on anything else and I almost completely ignored Zengar's wagon.  I believed Sodium was town and I thought the claim was real, so I was adamantly against his lynch.  From what I can tell those are the two main points against me and they're both true, even if people are coming to the wrong conclusion from looking at them.

Rou is in a similar boat to you. Only that he didn't focus on Seniwac the way you did. How do you feel Rou should be judged?

Rate the likeliness of this post being a bus vote.

Him trying to save Sodium would have had to have him explicitly say that Sodium was telling the truth. That would still be suicidal because eventually, we would have been able to confirm/deny that and the 2 would be done. And doing the gambit and calling Sodium guilty would have sealed Sodium's fate and he'd still be a little suspicious anyways. Scum Edible choosing a "my role fizzled" actually could have been the best move he could have made as it just put doubt on people and forced Serp to publically roleclaim. I think the point is that it was a pretty dumb move either way and while it benefitted Scum more than Town, Scum Edible should have known that it could have been foiled by a Doc claim which means the risk far outweighs the rewards.

If it is scumEdible, then he's already got the profit of you guys giving him the pass.
Sodium was Lynched. He was Syou Toramaru, Disciple of Vaisravana. Who is also able to Gather one person's Treasures, making him the Mafia Janitor.

From the wording, I'd say the janitor ability was one-shot. Since it was already used, sacrificing a vanilla buddy is perfectly within reason.

The remote possibility is that Serp is a Scum Doc and/or Scum knows that umu was the real Doc or took a chance that no Doc existed in the setup. But that's a pretty wild stretch and certainly not strong enough to worth lynching Serp over at this time.

Hey guys. Remember that game where I claimed Sakuya, then Kerigis claimed Sakuya, then I claimed cop, which outed Zakeri the cop, then we lynched him and then scumKerigis won? If scumteam here is Serp, Sodium and Zengar, they wouldn't know it. It's just impossible for Serp to be scum at this point if you think about a lone scum trying to get to LyLo ASAP. They wouldn't be giving up on a NK to sow weak WIFOM. 2 confirmeds is good.

I remember that. I thought about claiming Sakuya as well.

I'm not 100% down with lynching K4U and rate Edible to be higher priority. If you're lining Edible up to be lynched tomorrow, why not today? Lastly, Seniwac is also not redeemed in my eyes by Sodium's flip. His actions are self-defence reactionary as I said yesterday and with the consideration that bussing Sodium was no loss, he shouldn't be ignored.

Off to class.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 07:53:38 AM by Zakeri »

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #560 on: September 04, 2009, 07:50:57 AM »
Quote from: Pesco
Rou is in a similar boat to you. Only that he didn't focus on Seniwac the way you did. How do you feel Rou should be judged?

Leaning town on him since he was the one that tied the Zengar and KGH wagons D1.  I think that's basically what sealed Zengar's fate.  It looked like Chen couldn't get to the computer, so I'm hesitant to hold that against him.

Quote from: Pesco
Rate the likeliness of this post being a bus vote.

I find it unlikely mostly due to Sodium's D1 behavior.  I think Edible is a much more likely buddy.
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #561 on: September 04, 2009, 10:28:53 AM »
Leaning town on him since he was the one that tied the Zengar and KGH wagons D1.  I think that's basically what sealed Zengar's fate.  It looked like Chen couldn't get to the computer, so I'm hesitant to hold that against him.

The question asks how you think Rou should be judged by others when he's in a similar position to yours.

I find it unlikely mostly due to Sodium's D1 behavior.

Do you consider Sodium's effort too concentrated to make it a possiblity of bussing?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #562 on: September 04, 2009, 11:44:44 AM »
In terms of the Sodium case, I honestly have nothing to say other than that I honestly believed he was misguided Town as always. Given the lack of a Doc CC until after I went to bed, I saw no reason to lynch him first and foremost for anything other than information.

Quote from: Kilga
Roukan, given you believe ScumEdible/TownSodium, can you explain why Edible chose "No Result" over "Sodium is telling the truth"?
Scum!Edible would have wanted his magical Tenshi role to look authentic, and just saying 'oh yeah it works he's town' would have been too easy to fake. Saying that some scum role had blocked his action, while still claiming credit for having cleared Sodium, would have been easier to believe in my opinion (mainly because it requires more effort than simply stating the obvious).

Current opinions:
KGH - Oh God, where do I begin. At best, he's the new Wrathie, a stupid misguided Townie; at worst, he's a horrendous newbscum. Given that both Zengar and Sodium tried to get him lynched, though, I'm leaning more towards Town on this one.

K4U - Tunneled KGH D1, attacked him D2, clearing Sodium for more or less the same reasons I did. Tunneling the same guy and ignoring a Mafioso lynch on one day is questionable; two days in a row, it's outright suspicious.

Kiro - Voted Zengar pretty early on D1, and jumped on Sodium quickly before switching to KGH and back to Sodium. Honestly, I'm having trouble finding anything to disagree with in terms of his content, but that's because he's, well, Kiro. >_>

Rou - Probably misguided Town, was the swing vote on Zengar D1

Pesco - Okay seriously where the hell have you been
Was on Zengar D1, but chose Seniwac over Sodium on a hilariously terrible piece of probability. Also not posting anywhere near as much as he usually does. Neutral read at best.

Serp - Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Okay, went for KGH pretty heavily on D1, not switching to Zengar even after the latter started a (fairly terrible) attack on him. Goes after KGH again Day 2, and waits until nearly the end of the phase (and well after Sodium's claim) to CC. He's the only one to bring up the possibility that Umu was the doc who got janned.
This is really a case of paranoia more than anything, because Serp could potentially have claimed after knowing that Umu was the Janned Doc. Dangerous call, but I don't know if it's safe to ignore it. For now, reading as Town, but I'm paying attention to those night actions.

Kilga - Commandeered the Sodium lynch D2. Has been asking questions and generally been very helpful from more or less the start of the game. Very strong Town read.

Alice - Lists Sodium as obvscum on D2, really doesn't say anything besides that. As little as Alice ended up saying, I'll give him credit for actually hitting the mark. Slight Town read, but I'd like to see more activity.

Batman Edible - Well, we have the big bluff on D2 which ended in him clearing Sodium as Town until Serp's claim, and really not a lot of useful content before that. I'd prefer if rather than pulling gambits like that he actually just gave some useful posts. Neutral read.

UK - Again, on Zengar D1, on Sodium D2. Not really much to fault here. Town read.

Now, over N2 I decided to do a little research and look over K4U's Mafiascum game, where she was a goon.
I hadn't thought about PB's posts like that. I'll have to look at the stuff he posted before I make any judgements though.
Based on what I read on the site PB posted he probably is telling the truth. I couldn't see any of the games, but this image and a few other comments made in the Wiki made it look like role-heavy games were more common. The fact that he wanted to talk about PRs feels a bit less off to me now.
All I can really say is that he sounds like a really, really timid player. I see post 46 as consistant with that and while it feels weird I think it's just a null tell.
These all occured during the first half of day 1, and it wasn't until later in the day that she finally started aiming questions and suspicions at her scumbuddy (and even then, only as the potential buddy of the Townie she ended up voting for). Her own analysis on her play reads:
By the sounds of it I did reasonably well for most of the day until the end there. I didn't really want to buss Arxym/PO (hence my attacks on DDD, I was hoping you guys would go for a DDD lynch instead), but I couldn't find anyone better to attack and I was afraid that I would look really weird if I attacked no one. So yeah, I kind of panicked.
Putting all of this together, I'm willing to come to the conclusion that Scum!K4U is very, very bad at bussing. Consider also that she's missed both scum wagons thus far.

435 is setting off all sorts of alarms.
The claim itself and his comments after sound genuine, and while I don't think the case on him is bad I still have a hard time seeing him as scum. I don't think he faked that "I didn't know scum could daytalk" thing because he asked about something that the mod had stated in the sign up topic, and then he went on to misread that Zengar was at L-2 and not L-3. The last of which actually made him look worse, so I don't think he faked it.
Firstly, the 'it makes sense but I don't agree with it' feels slightly like cheerleading, which Sodium just proved is probably a scumtell. >_>
Secondly, using 'he misread Zengar's vote' as a defense makes no sense because she even admits it makes him look worse, yet not being able to read apparently clears him? The reason I held faith in the daytalk point was because I thought that if he was scum daytalk would be pretty obvious, i.e. it's a mistake that Town would be more likely to make. I don't understand where K4U's basis is on this defense at all - he made a mistake, therefore he's Town?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #563 on: September 04, 2009, 11:46:16 AM »
EBWOP: Looks like Pesco's picking up on the posting now, at least. I basically wrote that whole thing during N2 and pasted it. >_>

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #564 on: September 04, 2009, 01:24:51 PM »
EBWOP: Looks like Pesco's picking up on the posting now, at least. I basically wrote that whole thing during N2 and pasted it. >_>

Damn right you *Purvis approved insult here*. You guys like shitting out 4 pages of stuff while I'm asleep and call me for not posting?

But this also means you haven't looked at today's posts.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #565 on: September 04, 2009, 01:52:03 PM »
But this also means you haven't looked at today's posts.
Not much to comment on. K4U resorting to the 'I'm a newb, sorry guys' defense is bad. Lack of a scum NK is more interesting, since Serp's supposed protection didn't come into effect according to Kiro. GM, confirmation as to whether protected NK targets are informed of being hit?
Personally, I do not inform anyone of successful protects, should there be any.

And since we don't have a GM votecount, I'll throw up a quick one myself.

K4U - Kilga, Alice, Kiro, Rou (L-2)
Edible - K4U (L-5)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 02:40:51 PM by Zakeri »

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #566 on: September 04, 2009, 02:00:43 PM »
Well, I was already planning to do this at daybreak and nothing changed. I'll actually read the preceding walls in a minute, then reread kitten, and Rou

But that doesn't matter.

##Vote: Roukanken

Do you all SERIOUSLY forget that nice little "I'm going to cover by sodium by pointing out how ridiculous this role is", as well as all the blatant defenses of Sodium yesterday? Rou had to give up Zengar. He didn't want to give up Sodium.

Doing those rereads now, then your walls.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #567 on: September 04, 2009, 02:17:07 PM »
Rou had to give up Zengar. He didn't want to give up Sodium.
I showed up late Day 1 after a quick read of 10 pages. I would have thought that as scum that would have given me enough of an excuse to vote KGH ahead of Zengar, especially since at the time KGH was still the leading lynch.

And again, I can't say anything in my defense when it comes to the Sodium case. I screwed up, simple as that. As for Edible, I suppose I should've at least waited for Edible to produce a result before questioning his role, but quickly reading over the role it seemed too utterly broken and ridiculous to even consider believing, and I reacted. Nothing I can say beyond that.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #568 on: September 04, 2009, 02:21:36 PM »
Your defense looks no different from what K4U is using. She's made her intent that she doesn't want to use being a newb as defense, so I'm disregarding that point.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #569 on: September 04, 2009, 02:26:02 PM »
Your defense looks no different from what K4U is using. She's made her intent that she doesn't want to use being a newb as defense, so I'm disregarding that point.
The main difference is that I've done it once, and she's done it twice. One day tunneling and missing a scum wagon can arguably be put down to an honest mistake. Two days in a row, less so.