Author Topic: [GG, Bard loses] Free! Mafia  (Read 45497 times)

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
Re: [Day 3] Free! Mafia
« Reply #270 on: August 22, 2015, 04:29:42 PM »
Also, if you would've so kindly noted, I have been trying my best to follow the game despite my limited free time and most of my posts are phoneposts, which does make it significantly difficult especially in regards to following the game, rereading and casebuilding. I think that pushing the perspective my play today was a 'step-down' is a rather irresponsible claim and is offensive to the passion I put into mafia, considering I do also tolerate more than one or two misreps coming from any player in any game. I don't really appreciate Shalako and Serela for deliberately blowing this out of proportion and sending a barrage of accusations my way when I was literally incapable of defending myself. This style, as I have noted early game, is particularly irritating because it causes an echo chamber effect that exemplifies this idea which itself is already very confirmation bias heavy.
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

Patorikku

• Weird country-bumpkin city-boy hybrid
  • (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #271 on: August 22, 2015, 04:59:40 PM »
Oh jeez what a wall, what happened while I was sleeping? I'm here, gimme a few minutes/an hour so I can wade through this pool of words.

Oh look, I got an image in my signature. Finally.
Click here for Tumblr nonsense.

Patorikku

• (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #272 on: August 22, 2015, 06:07:13 PM »
Extension or not, can people make clear who they're thinking of voting for? It's getting kinda to that point and there's slots who I really don't know what they're thinking. Mine would be on Rei. I'll be here up to deadline.
As of the start of this post, I'm feeling I'm leaning on Rei-chan, but I need to look over what he has to say. Serela's my secondary option.

Okay so the Kilg-Shalako back and forth again, and Shalako's logic is still sound. Might come back to this to see if there are contradictions, but first, Rei-chan's wall.

To broadly address concerns over my play or it being 'a step down', I honestly, genuinely believe its not really indicative. I mean this is probably very irresponsible coming from me, and I will readily admit that it is, because I am distracted by both irl work and FTL I find myself rapidly losing interest in the game, but the simple answer to the shalako exchange is simple, I wasn't sparing time to go through posts and missed the Shalako claim, thats why i was asking for him to claim again. The post I made after shalako pointed out that he claimed already was simply me restating my position because whether Shalako have or have not claimed before pushing me to claim only justifies that individual push, and still does not address the broad problem I have with Shalako, that is overall very uncommitted arguments that do not seriously push someone as scum. This 'Rei dun screwed up thing!' still feels very much exaggerated and the conclusion that it somehow directly leads to scum honestly feels very artificial, much along the lines of the 'Kilg is making things up! Hes scum!' thing on D1.
This paragraph has a few issues, personal or otherwise.
 - Rapidly losing interest? NOW of all times? I personally feel things are actually starting to get interesting.
 - I'm fairly certain Shalako's claim was the first thing he posted D3. I don't feel it's normal for you to skip over this so callously. But yeah, irl issues and whatnot do tend to get in the way so... ?\_(ツ)_/?
 - A fair point on Shalako's arguments not really being a serious push for scum, but I feel his questioning has gotten us somewhere. If nothing else, I'm much less convinced of the possibility of him being scum right now.
 - The exaggeration of the 'Rei dun screwed up thing!' is coming from who, again? Is this just one person, or the whole of town? If we're just talking town here, then you can't expect me to believe all of town is blowing this out of proportion on purpose.

Also, since we are on the topic of claims, I am a VT, I have no special abilities whatsoever, I was basically crumbing that in the very first self-promotion post when I outright stated, 'unlike other swimmings, I have only one stroke and isn't as good as you guys'.
So you're vanilla, yet you refused to claim this? What's the reasoning behind that? If you crumbed it early on, (not a direct quote, but his opening paragraph on 15 checks out) you could have stated it just as early as you chose not to claim.

I'd argue that the crumb is just flavor fluff, but after looking at a few of the roles and the characters in question, flavor and roles seem pretty intertwined. :x

The reverse psychology thing Shalako brought up about how caring about his commitment will 'lose us the game and is silly' is honestly rather confusing too, unlike Kilga who seems to be accepting Shalako's arguments, I don't understand why its ok for Shalako to avoid that questioning altogether and instead throw us a WIFOM and tell us not to think about it. To be more specific, Serela actually does much better in this department, he was at least very honest and upfront about not being able to get a good read on anyone because 'everyone seems town', and he was readily admitting the PoE on me make little sense to begin with, which were why I decided to look at someone else instead of further tunneling my 'confscums'. Serela makes very genuine misslips I can believe that is from a town!Serela, whereas I can't really say the same about Shalako. This doesn't mean I am entirely dropping my suspicion on Serela though, but that basically I think I am more pensive on that.
Actually, this does seem a bit suspicious, when you mention it. It sounds a bit like the "effort = town" argument that came up a lot last game, and reserving your reads at this point may not be the wisest decision. Am I really gonna have to reread Shalako's posts again for this? ._.

But this isn't even supposed to be the main topic, because of the past 24 hours, I have basically been contemplating and ISOing the posts Kilga and Nagisa made throughout the game, and whether they made sense with player interactions as scum. It was a difficult process because the scumkill have been of paritcularly low value as Raitaki was an obvtown target.

But that doesn't really change how I think Nagisa is actually more scummy upon rereading than I initally expected. His posts are much more logically sound than Shalako's and Serela's, thats a given, but I want to point out in specific how that at their core they still are similar to theirs, meaning they usually lack commitment and are what little that do are rather sheepish and mostly pandering to popular opinion.
To be fair, most of my arguments last game were sheepish and pandering to popular opinion, and the only clear cut difference was I was instacleared with the vig kill.

Notably, I find the only D2 post from Nagisa to be very lacking. There was only one post, two if you count even the one during nighttalk about Nagisa's position on CF7, and as you may observe, his opinion pummels rather rapidly from somewhat suspicious questioning to directly scumread, as seen here;I want to note specifically Nagisa is leaning particularly heavy on following existent players cases or majority's consent, even after addressing my inital D1 question of his posts still feeling very rehash heavy, in addition, I noticed upon a reread that most of Nagisa's arguments which are original are mostly cookie cutter scumhunt logic, I personally don't feel elaboration on why 'lurking is bad' or 'claim philosophy' are very indicative of commitment, and I have a bone to pick with that.
The D2 post was pretty massive a change, but I was overly confident on that read and on Kilg's assessment of the slot. I recognize how scummy it looks that I immediately jumped onto that vote over one post, but there was nothing convincing about his apathetic response to mine or anyone else's questions.
Wait WHEN did we do that? When did you pose a question D1 regarding my posts feeling rehash heavy, and when did I respond to it? I don't recall this AT ALL, and I can't find that anywhere. Are you making that up, and why?
Which posts in particular are you referring to at the end there, and what exactly do you have an issue with on such cases?

Finally, my biggest problem to note is how in particular laid back Nagisa is and how confident he is at upholding his townreads and lynches. I want to bring your attention in particular to last game in FTL mafia where Nagisa was waffling a million times back and forth and is basically swayed to a degree by every wall. I find his play this game to differ very greatly from his playstyle last game and is notably much more confident and super concise (to a degree his presence is somewhat lacking), and thats not really good, I find his townreads are constructed
very weakly upon generalizations instead of logic, and his votes are parked usually without much deliberation which I saw was characteristic from town!Nagisa last game. It can basically be contrasted with Kilgs playstyle, which you can note that Kilg is very bold, straightforward and lays his convictions and intents clearly on the table where they do seem to represent a gradual developing thought process as he reaches out for new information and reconsider his standings once hes being approached. Nagisas play this game is essentially defined by sheeping, and that seems to be rather characteristic scum behavior from me combined with an overall lack of presence.

cut by 2

Yeesh, this is what I get for trying to have some confidence in my own decision-making skill? >.>
In any case, I made clear post-game that I wasn't immediately familiar with forum-styled mafia play, and I was playing in a new environment in general. My understanding of the basic rules was all I had for that game. I've got that experience now, and I tried to make use of it and put a little more faith in my deductive ability. While my confidence on the singular lynch that town has initiated was misguided, most of my remaining townreads that haven't been cleared have been shifting all over the place, namely my opinion on your own slot, which went from blind townread with little basis of evidence to a pretty heavy scumlean, more based off probable fabrication of evidence - such as the D1 question you mentioned which I'm fairly certain never happened - and unnecessary concealment of your role.
You make a good point on my behaviour seeming sheepish and my activity being lacking, and I don't have any good reason for it. Lack of experience isn't good enough to excuse that here.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #273 on: August 22, 2015, 06:36:36 PM »
2 hours and 10 minutes

Kilga, Shalako, Rei, Serela voted extend. Gonna need Nagisa's vote to extend before end of Day to extend the Day.

Patorikku

• (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #274 on: August 22, 2015, 06:37:48 PM »
Ah, right, sorry.

##EXTEND

Bardiche

« Reply #275 on: August 22, 2015, 06:58:56 PM »

Patorikku

• (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #276 on: August 22, 2015, 11:43:32 PM »
Rejoice, young swimmer. Your wish to be Free! will finally come tr-- Hold on, wrong series.

Not sure if I'll be here for deadline or for when anything exciting actually happens, because apparently that all happens around 3 - 11 am EST. >:| So I'm putting my votes down on the table now so maybe we can get this ball rolling.

##Vote1 Rei Ryugazaki
##Vote2 Serela
##Vote3 Kilgamayan

I made my case on Rei-chan last post, but to sum it up, I don't feel there's any reason for a vanilla townie to drag us on for so long over his role while having a so-called crumb that he can fall back on to cover him. That alongside his decline in quality as of D3 and his sudden fabrication of several different points leads me to believe he's almost certainly scum.

There is definitely something fishy about Serela seeing everyone present as town at the beginning of D3, and switching over to seeing Rei-chan being scum only after it being mentioned seems like sheeping. While it's true Serela's playstyle has always been erratic and difficult to pin down, I'm not about to let it slide and give the idea that I feel it's beneficial for town. Maybe Serela's scum, maybe not, but at the moment, only Rei-chan has been sticking out as scummier during this day phase.

I don't have a strong case for either Kilg or Shalako, and at the moment I feel more convinced that their fight D1 was a town/town battle, but while Shalako has generally convinced me he's more likely to be town, I don't know if I feel the same for Kilg. Laser-guided offense and all, I haven't properly analyzed Kilg's arguments and logic, despite stating I would keep an eye on him, so I'll make sure to look over his case before I have to go anywhere pre-end of phase.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #277 on: August 22, 2015, 11:51:51 PM »
Hmm hmm hmmmmm.

That was a rather illuminating reread. I think I've seen why Shalako wanted me to look through DNA interactions so badly. My desire for Shalako's lynch has decreased and I'm willing to humor them for the time being, though I'd still prefer they present their pairings and such first, for my own peace of mind if nothing else.

But first, some responses!

I didn't, I attacked your arguments, and dang it is important since you said you intend to vote me in LoL over it. Voting me over a playstyle difference over me not overtly calling people scum when I'm clearly questioning people is weak.

I meant that I didn't think the difference between "has outright accused no one of being scum" and "has outright accused exactly one person of being scum, back on Day 1" was very much, certainly not enough to go "oh never mind Shalako did outright accuse someone of being scum one, forget it, I'm dropping the whole thing". Sorry for the confusion.

And dang right i'm hunting for things to go off of. Everybody should be hunting for things to go off of.

"Hunting", in that case, didn't mean scumhunting, but rather flinging everything you could at the wall and hoping something would stick. The accusation felt less like a genuine concern with my play and more like you stumbled across it and went "hey, here's a thing I can use to attack someone" in response to an accusation that you aren't calling people scum. Does that make more sense?

I didn't question why you didn't re-read DNA at the time because your pair reread ended with you saying you found nothing and I was way more focused on other things at the time.
I'm questioning it now because I wanted to see WHY you thought DNA was so townie you didn't bother reading him in LoL and it's a vague one-liner so i'm working backwards to see if your logic was for clearing DNA was sound in the first place since you mentioned DNA looking more suspicious in your eyesBeing a Notable Step Down.(Underlined here is the reason specifically for my timing).

You still haven't been clear at all with why his play D1-2 were fine.

DNA read like he had genuine concern for making sure scum were flushed out. His posts were a combination of good questions, reasonable accusations, and generally good ideas. He was wary of you defending him so hard rather than simply going with it, which I doubt anyone would have blamed him for. This and this are generally-good posts in particular. His Major Day 2 post is also good, including thought-out opinions on and explanations for a lot of players. His Day 3 has been substantially different from that, as yourself, myself, and Serela have catalogued throughout the course of the day.

I'm not really sure how to address this query beyond this sort of explanation, so hopefully this is satisfactory.

The reverse psychology thing Shalako brought up about how caring about his commitment will 'lose us the game and is silly' is honestly rather confusing too, unlike Kilga who seems to be accepting Shalako's arguments, I don't understand why its ok for Shalako to avoid that questioning altogether and instead throw us a WIFOM and tell us not to think about it.

To be honest, I read it as Shalako admitting to being one of those types of players that holds their vote sacred and doesn't cast it unless they super-duper mean it, as if it's a sticky vote or something. I've never agreed with this playstyle - it runs contrary to my philosophy that people need to be held accountable for their actions for good scumhunting to get done - but I've seen it often enough from people in town slots that I have a tough time bringing myself to care about it in an in-game setting, instead simply grinding my teeth in private and debating whether a post-game playstyle discussion is worth the energy. If this isn't what Shalako meant, though, then clarification would be appreciated.

Vote for me is noted. Not particularly perturbed. I can only assume Patorikku didn't double-vote DNA (or Serela, I suppose) due to quickhammer concerns. I think the concerns that "anything exciting actually happens...around 3-11 AM EST" are humorously misguided, though. What overnight activity party did you witness last calendar night? <_<
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #278 on: August 23, 2015, 05:01:12 AM »
Lookit all them posts. Glad we got this extension!

I'm going to bed pretty soon, so I guess I can at least put the results of my reread out there. Based on interactions throughout the game:

* DNA/Shalako is the only scumpair less likely than Patorikku/Shalako
* DNA/Serela is plausible but not too likely
* DNA/Patorikku is not only plausible, but is actually the most likely candidate of the six possible scumpairs, and by a fair margin at that

I will provide justification for these after Shalako provides his promised analysis, but I figure getting the conclusions out can't hurt.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Patorikku

• (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #279 on: August 23, 2015, 06:15:36 AM »
Lookit all them posts. Glad we got this extension!
See, that's what I'm saying! No one's ever around and posting when I am! Do I have to deliberately stop watching the game in order for people to post?

Also, I'm kind of curious what your reasoning is on the DNA/me scumteam possibility, especially since now that we're in LYLO and I'm pushing him as my most promising scum candidate. I recognize what would make him a logical case from earlier in the game, though. Don't post it just 'cause I asked, though; I'd also like to hear what Shalako has to say on his analysis.

Anyway, 12 hours and 45 minutes to new deadline, folks. I'll make sure to pop in once or twice around three or four hours before deadline, if there's some last-minute concerns that need to be addressed. For now, I'm going to bed.

Patorikku

• (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #280 on: August 23, 2015, 06:17:53 AM »
Also, I'm kind of curious what your reasoning is on the DNA/me scumteam possibility, especially since now that we're in LYLO and I'm pushing him as my most promising scum candidate. I recognize what would make him a logical case from earlier in the game, though. Don't post it just 'cause I asked, though; I'd also like to hear what Shalako has to say on his analysis.
Small phrasing error; what I meant was closer to "I recognize what would make the two of us a logical scum-pair case."

And now bed.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #281 on: August 23, 2015, 11:30:07 AM »
The fact that the two of you are going after each other right now was a consideration in my conclusion, yes.

Though I would really prefer to see Shalako's pairing analysis. >_>

Bardiche

« Reply #282 on: August 23, 2015, 02:05:49 PM »
5 hours left!

Rei Ryugazaki (1): Nagisa Hazuki
Serela (1): Nagisa Hazuki
Kilgamayan (1): Nagisa Hazuki
With 15 votes in play, 8 are needed to lynch.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #283 on: August 23, 2015, 02:44:35 PM »
:| If people could not lurk through deadline, that'd be much appreciated.

I'm going to be in and out for pretty much the rest of the day, though I will still be able to pay more than enough attention to keep up with the game. Just don't expect immediate responses.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #284 on: August 23, 2015, 02:52:09 PM »
I didn't really intend to claim so late, I was only doing so because I assumed Shalako didn't claim yet and wanted to push him to claim first because I had a heavy scumread over him back then. The flurry of activity over that significantly delayed my post which was why I claimed so late. Besides, I want to bring up that in all of my scum games I never had any problem conjuring a fakeclaim. With the bare minimum of VTs all flipped I am directly endangering my position by not inventing a claim.

Nagisa claiming that my points are fabricated is very awkward. Perhaps expectations on my play is higher because I have demonstrated myself as a capable player. But I am not attacking Nagisa for being confident in his reads, I am attacking him because he isn't elaborating on any of his reads, and his 'confidence' is not something I can infer from his posts because there has always been a great leap from deliberation->decision, and he tends to never review the interactions amongst the mislynches, which means his posts are very sheepish, and is something I find scummy.

I also tried rereading everything Shalakos posted up to this point and I can understand Kilgs argument that Shalakp could be a player who defaults to a very reactive and tunnelish playstyle. But I am still dubious because of his relative drop in activity and that is something very similar happened last game where Shalako is scum, I want some degree of reassurance before I decide who is scum between Serela and Shalako

Basically, because of how passive Nagisa is, he can essentially be paired with anybody as a scumteam. Now I can see a Patrorikku + Serela/Shalako scumteam being most likely. And kilgas involvement could swing either way as scum looking to get the final lynch done or town intent on solving the puzzle. But I think I still have a town lean on him ATM, and he's not a lynch I want today.

##1st Vote: Nagisa Hazuki

Either way, I think my position on Nagisa is pretty firm, let's put this down.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #285 on: August 23, 2015, 02:52:20 PM »
Cut by 1

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #286 on: August 23, 2015, 04:05:13 PM »
Bluh.

What I got out of the DNA/Patorikku possible scumpair reread was that they spent very little of the game interacting with each other. They affirm townreads of each other a couple of times, there's a rather lackluster back-and-forth in these two posts and...that's really about it, at least before Day 3. Here are my notes for DNA/PAtorikku over the course of the first two days (these were written to be simple statements of fact rather than opinions of post contents):

#50: Patorikku endorses DNA
#100: DNA is slightly off-put by Patorikku being more reactionary when compared to Raitaki being proactive but otherwise gives Patorikku a ringing town endorsement
#101: Patorikku affirms townread of DNA, but asks for explanation of DNA's townread of himself
#105: DNA explains his townread of Patorikku
#134: Patorikku acknowledged DNA when discussion his (Patorikku's) Raitaki read
#161: Patorikku expresses dissatisfaction with Dan's response to DNA's questions
#166: DNA affirms Patorikku townread

Patorikku did point out that they were after each other when I first brought this up, but the thing is that neither of them looked at the other very seriously at all until after Shalako had spent time on Day 3 grilling both of them to the point where it was pretty much impossible to continue to ignore each other. And even then, it takes a while to materialize, with some soft suspicion from Patorikku toward DNA here (and even then it's rather dwarfed by the pursuit of Serela in the same post).

My current problem is that even with this, I'm still stuck in a situation where Shalako has not actually posted much of anything in the way of opinions and explanations. I understand that weekends are tough, but if a time frame is given for these things and we've gone several hours beyond that time frame, it gets harder and harder to ignore. Serela's in a similar boat in that he hasn't said a word since voting for the extention despite his lone scumread providing a substantial amount of content since then. Where'd you go?

So here I am, back at Square One where everyone is scum. x( I'm not a huge fan of speaking this much about the details of my DNA/Patorikku scumpair reread before Shalako has returned to present anything, but presumably Shalako will be providing plenty more than just that (and if he doesn't, that's all the more reason to believe he's scum trying to skate by without providing many/any opinions).

Patorikku

• (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #287 on: August 23, 2015, 04:14:25 PM »
why did i even vote for the extend I swear to god

If it turns out Serela and Shalako are scum and they're intentionally lurking out to deadline for the night kill I'm gonna be so pissed.

I mean Shalako made his point on why he can't post much on the weekend but we're getting REALLY close to deadline here.

« Reply #288 on: August 23, 2015, 04:21:01 PM »
I'm here,

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #289 on: August 23, 2015, 04:35:15 PM »
I honestly, seriously want to believe that this is a town slapfight between patrorikku and me. Because I do find his posts to be generally much more logically sound than anything Serela/Shalakp has put on the table. But his OMGUS vote on me after I cased him is very reactionary and the logic in that one was rather far fetched. I think I need something clarified from Nagisa;
1. Who do you think is the second scum? And why?
2. In our past game, I have also demonstrated that I am prone to slip ups, how does this one in particular makes me look scummy?
3. Your case on me was a very sudden and abrupt call, and was built only upon my case on you. Why is your vote not an OMGUS vote?

Answering these questions can greatly help my decision making, thanks.

Not getting how exactly Shalako has been grilling Nagisa and I to interact with one another. I can count discretely the situations when I have even considered Shalakos opinions as part of my casemaking, which were on D1 when he had a very bloated presence and on D3 over the claim dispute and when Kilga cites his points to attack me/prove Shalako is town lean for Kilg. Shalako has very limited elaboration for his logic throughout and I usually am not even confident that I can claim I 'get' his arguments due to how we apparently agree on different definitions of words. Hes just a very voltaile player I find difficult to handle.

Notably, indeed Serela has still been missing.

Cut by1

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #290 on: August 23, 2015, 04:39:01 PM »
Shalako, your questions this game throughout have all been very diffuse and brief. And also you do not really pursue them after players you have questioned had given you answers.

I am asking, aren't those questions mere filler then? You aren't really using those answers to build meaningful cases or pursue reads, and I want to know what yoj hope to achieve with such questioning you don't follow up upon

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #291 on: August 23, 2015, 04:42:58 PM »
Additonal question for Nagisa

4. You have acknowledged my early accusation that your arguments are relatively sheepish, then why have you still decided to follow through this style of posting?

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #292 on: August 23, 2015, 05:07:16 PM »
Little less than 2hr remaining

« Reply #293 on: August 23, 2015, 05:15:49 PM »
Bluh.

What I got out of the DNA/Patorikku possible scumpair reread was that they spent very little of the game interacting with each other. They affirm townreads of each other a couple of times, there's a rather lackluster back-and-forth in these two posts and...that's really about it, at least before Day 3
Yea this is what I noticed, the lack of interactions between the two.
Off in Paranoid land are the possible scum pairs like Kilg/Rei for Kilg gunning off of Rei then dropping it completely with one vague line,
In a Vacuum Selery is clearly the scummiest with his current Actions/Vote/Scum suspicions. However as conditionary as it is that Kilg said he doesn't believe in Meta then used another players Meta (Shadow) as an example of why he doesn't distrust Selery I rather agree with it since i've had those games where it just doesn't "click"
At this time I'm confirming if there is a Beloved or not in the game, I don't know why no one has asked me if i've asked a question today or had any suggestions for questions so that's whats happening.

Nasagi has had overall very solid play and the whole Claim thing makes sense and how he went about it but my biggest beef with him is he's said he's going to re-read 3 people and so far he hasn't done it and absolutely nothing has come out of it.
Kilg Actions, suspicions have been pretty clearly investigative and while he's aggressive (everytime you question him he gets you back lol I love it)i'm convinced it's from a pro-town mindset  (the why I hate C-37 post)
Rei is an absolute mess
I didn't really intend to claim so late, I was only doing so because I assumed Shalako didn't claim yet and wanted to push him to claim first because I had a heavy scumread over him back then. The flurry of activity over that significantly delayed my post which was why I claimed so late. Besides, I want to bring up that in all of my scum games I never had any problem conjuring a fakeclaim. With the bare minimum of VTs all flipped I am directly endangering my position by not inventing a claim.
He's more concerned with his own well being and being viewed threat for claiming VT then he is with leading the town by the nose for some reason. We are also expected to belive he'd have no problem making up a fake-claim if he was scum when i'm a Know-it-All.
, I will bank it on Shalako because of his toxicity and sudden drop in activity.
But I am still dubious because of his relative drop in activity and that is something very similar happened last game where Shalako is scum,
He's also spent the day attacking me for not posting over the weekends (Hint I'm busy on the weekend)then uses an Emotional Plea about him being busy in Real Life

I don't buy that this whole I missed your claim, no I wasn't claiming because i'm VT and didn't want to paint a target on my back because i'm so concerned about ME

Shalako, your questions this game throughout have all been very diffuse and brief. And also you do not really pursue them after players you have questioned had given you answers.

I am asking, aren't those questions mere filler then? You aren't really using those answers to build meaningful cases or pursue reads, and I want to know what yoj hope to achieve with such questioning you don't follow up upon
I'd love for examples how me questioning Kilg has been diffuse and brief.
I also won't answer your leading second question.
##Vote Rei Ryugazaki
##Vote Rei Ryugazaki
##Vote Rei Ryugazaki

« Reply #294 on: August 23, 2015, 05:23:20 PM »
Okay fine i'll answer the second question since I love talking about myself. Stop making me talk about myself you animal.
I'm good enough to be able to get info with my questions without boasting about how i'm God's Gift to Mafia and tearing others down. Sure they're "short" but I get results
@Shalako: You're...right, actually. Right now I haven't seen anything discriminating, and I wasn't really sure on how to get people to talk more about things other than the team captain election without blatantly trying to distract people from that, which happens to the focus of the D1 vote.

Patorikku

• (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #295 on: August 23, 2015, 05:26:58 PM »
Serela is who I'm most convinced is second scum. The amount of investment in Serela's reads in either direction seem to be purely gut, with some possible seeping when it comes to Serela's case on you. I'm willing to argue there's scum mirror behaviour overall from Serela than you, but the difference in playstyle has me holding you up to a bit of a higher standard.
That also leads into question 2, in which I just hold you up as a strong overall player. There's more than one slip up that I presented, though. The problem I found with these slips is that you seem to have referred to a query that I have no recollection of you making to me, or at least during D1. If that was a typo, then I apologize, but right now I can't find any reasoning that'd push my vote onto Shalako.
I had stated that I had some suspicion of your posts earlier in D3, though I will admit that a lot of it was pure speculation. I'm not in a position I can accurately argue the case right now, and I'll admit there was some OMGUS motivation behind my switch. That said, I don't feel your explanation on some points are fully satisfying, notably your role claim, because I still don't see why you would rather wait for Shalako than claim vanilla. Is it because you were concerned town would see it as "too safe?"
And I'm at least trying to jump off the sheepish playstyle, but if it appears like I'm still seeping,  then I guess I'll have to be here when I'm not regularly here so I can actively participate in the game and not have everyone else post my exaCT thoughts on scummy behaviour before me.

Patorikku

• (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #296 on: August 23, 2015, 05:31:53 PM »
"Scum mirror" is probably mean to be "more scum". Dammit phone

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #297 on: August 23, 2015, 05:48:04 PM »
##Vote Rei Ryugazaki
##Vote Rei Ryugazaki
##Vote Rei Ryugazaki
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #298 on: August 23, 2015, 05:48:14 PM »
##Vote 1: Darkninjaabc
##Vote 2: Darkninjaabc
##Vote 3: Darkninjaabc

« Reply #299 on: August 23, 2015, 05:50:23 PM »
Whelp, I'm taking off for the day then