Author Topic: Wind Priestess Quest  (Read 72256 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Wind Priestess Quest
« Reply #720 on: August 18, 2015, 04:27:11 AM »
>Obviously they've awoken some kind of evilness sleeping in the underground. Wait, that only happens in video games.
>Yeah, only in video games. Wait a second...

>Hatch time. Head back inside to speak with Suwako again.
>You leave the elevator and make your way back to the tea room.
>"Back so soon?" Suwako asks, "Is something wrong?"

>Lockdown huh. Then there's definitely something happening down there. And it's probably not renovation..
>Something fishy is definitely going on down there. This warrants further investigation.
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
  • Double Spoiler was my birthday present.
« Reply #721 on: August 18, 2015, 04:29:32 AM »
>"Something fishy..."
>WAGGETYSAGGETY!

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #722 on: August 18, 2015, 04:33:33 AM »
>"Something fishy..."
>WAGGETYSAGGETY!
>"Hmm? What's fishy?" Suwako asks.

>WAGGETYSAGGETY!
>"It's Wakasagihime! Say it with me: Wa. ka. Sagihime!"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #723 on: August 18, 2015, 06:26:34 AM »
>"Wa. Ka. Sagihime.....pfft I'm sorry Wakasagihime, your name's too hard to remember and too fun to mess with."
>"The elevator's on lockdown and won't work. So if we're going to find anything out down there, we'll have to take Reimu's path and fight or sneak past that bridge girl. Percy, I think her name was?"
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 06:38:00 AM by Miniking »

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #724 on: August 18, 2015, 11:13:22 AM »
>Percy Mizsushi and the Invasion of the Shrine Maidens.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #725 on: August 19, 2015, 05:41:04 AM »
>"Wa. Ka. Sagihime.....pfft I'm sorry Wakasagihime, your name's too hard to remember and too fun to mess with."
>Wakasagihime: TT_TT

>"The elevator's on lockdown and won't work. So if we're going to find anything out down there, we'll have to take Reimu's path and fight or sneak past that bridge girl. Percy, I think her name was?"
>"Huh, that's odd. Why would the elevator be on lockdown?" Suwako replies, "You are going to find out more about this, right?"

>Percy Mizsushi and the Invasion of the Shrine Maidens.
>Someone write this Fanfiction, NOW! lol no.
>Soon to be a major motion picture that will spawn seven sequels! Coming soon to a theater near you! Wait. Scratch that! There are no theaters in Gensokyo!
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #726 on: August 19, 2015, 06:05:25 AM »
>Oh dang we should've dared Wakasagihime to let us princess carry her through the mansion when we were still doing truth or dare...Before the 1 leg stand of course.
>"Of course I have to. It's probably related to this incident anyways. But I'd like some company. Not that it's too tough or anything, Just that all the other incident resolvers have always been doing things without me."
>No theatres you say?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #727 on: August 21, 2015, 05:08:14 AM »
//Sorry for the late reply. I'm starting my first year of college, and things have been rather chaotic recently.

>Oh dang we should've dared Wakasagihime to let us princess carry her through the mansion when we were still doing truth or dare...Before the 1 leg stand of course
>That would've been so perfect!
>"Of course I have to. It's probably related to this incident anyways. But I'd like some company. Not that it's too tough or anything, Just that all the other incident resolvers have always been doing things without me."
>"Well, unfortunately, someone has to stay here and watch the shrine, especially with our new... followers..." Suwako pauses, "Maybe you can take that umbrella girl with you?"

>No theatres you say?
>GAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO~!
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #728 on: August 21, 2015, 05:21:16 AM »
>"Okay, I'll watch the shrine and you go solve the incident-good luck!"
>"Well she is stubborn, so maybe she'll be useful for distracting the bridge guard for me."
>"Also, I was attacked on the way here. Although I dealt with them, I worry about them coming here and wrecking the place so please take care."
>Finish tea, head to where Kogasa was.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #729 on: August 22, 2015, 06:00:10 AM »
>"Okay, I'll watch the shrine and you go solve the incident-good luck!"
>"Really? Oh, well if you insist."
>Suwako was never seen again.

>"Well she is stubborn, so maybe she'll be useful for distracting the bridge guard for me."
>"Also, I was attacked on the way here. Although I dealt with them, I worry about them coming here and wrecking the place so please take care."
>"I'll be careful. You be safe too."

>Finish tea, head to where Kogasa was.
>You do not have any tea right now, you finished it before you left for the elevator.
>You leave Suwako and head back to the living room, passing a couple groups of fairies along the way. Kogasa is still seated on the futon, watching the TV.
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #730 on: August 22, 2015, 07:24:27 AM »
>Claim to have forgotten something.
>Go back to Suwako.
>Hug Suwako.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #731 on: August 23, 2015, 04:57:16 AM »
>Claim to have forgotten something.
>Nobody in the room has noticed you yet. So there is no need to announce that you have forgotten something.

>Go back to Suwako.
>Hug Suwako.
>You quickly head back to Suwako and give her a hug.
>Suwako seems to jump in surprise at first, but she seems to accept your embrace.
>"Stay warm out there." she says when you are finished.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #732 on: August 24, 2015, 10:28:01 PM »
>Who said we were finished hugging!?
>"Thanks Grandma Suwako-sama."
>To the Kogasa!

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #733 on: August 25, 2015, 04:12:33 AM »
>Who said we were finished hugging!?
>The plot did.

>"Thanks Grandma Suwako-sama."
>To the Kogasa!
>You say a few final words to Suwako before making your way over to the living room once more.
>Kogasa is still watching TV and does not appear to have noticed you yet.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #734 on: August 25, 2015, 05:11:52 AM »
>Blow wind on her umbrella to surprise her.
>"Hey Kogasa, I wanna ask you something."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #735 on: August 25, 2015, 05:26:48 AM »
>Blow wind on her umbrella to surprise her.
>You sneakily creep up behind Kogasa and with a huff and a puff deep breath you blow on her umbrella.
>"EEEEEEEEEEEEK!" Kogasa yelps as she feels the air on her umbrella. She begins frantically looking around until she spots you.
>"Hey! No fair! I'm the one who's supposed to surprise you! Not the other way around!"

>"Hey Kogasa, I wanna ask you something."
>"What do you want?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #736 on: August 25, 2015, 06:03:03 AM »
>"I'm heading to the underground city to see what's going on down there and I wanted to see if you would come along to help resolve the incident. You know, as payment for sitting around in my goddess' shrine."

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #737 on: August 25, 2015, 11:46:39 AM »
>Wave hand in front of face.
>"You are perfectly fine with being a distracting secondary character for the next 5 hours."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #738 on: August 26, 2015, 03:46:38 AM »
>"I'm heading to the underground city to see what's going on down there and I wanted to see if you would come along to help resolve the incident. You know, as payment for sitting around in my goddess' shrine."
>"Ugh. Do I have to?" she groans, "Also, why me? Aside from the whole 'payment' thing... I mean, can't you just ask one of these fairies or something?"

>Wave hand in front of face.
>"You are perfectly fine with being a distracting secondary character for the next 5 hours."

>"I AM PERFECTLY FINE WITH BEING A DISTRACTING SECONDARY CHARACTER FOR THE NEXT FIVE HOURS..."
>Darth Sanae strikes again!
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #739 on: August 26, 2015, 03:49:19 AM »
>As much as I hate to say it, "You'd be a whole lot more useful than most of the fairies here."
>Sometimes you just gotta take one for the team.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #740 on: August 26, 2015, 03:54:12 AM »
>As much as I hate to say it, "You'd be a whole lot more useful than most of the fairies here."
>Sometimes you just gotta take one for the team.
>Grudgingly, you admit the truth to Kogasa.
>"Useful? Me!? Since when am I useful?"
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #741 on: August 26, 2015, 04:00:33 AM »
>"MY DARLING KOGASA, YOU ARE THE SHIELD THAT PROTECTS ME FROM THE HARSH WORDS OF MY H8RS, YOU ARE THE CANOPY OF LOVE UPON WHICH I ROOST WITHIN, YOU ARE THE KARAKASA OF THE DARKEST NIGHT, COME TO GUARD ME FROM THE WIND AND RAIN. I ASK THAT YOU TAKE MY HAND IN HOLY MATROMONY, I LOVE THEE!"
>"Well, it's better than being a fairy isn't it?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #742 on: August 26, 2015, 04:02:00 AM »
>Oh man, the "Do I have to" and this whole scene makes it look like Kogasa and Sanae are a married couple or something.
>"You want me to ask these guys?" Point at fairies doing something completely illogical and idioticly stupid.
>"Besides, there's a bunch of people down there just ripe for the scaring. In fact, there's one person who's probably sitting at the same spot since probably an hour ago."
DARNIT MISSED MY CHAAAANCE QQ (Wait, not entirely. This may still apply...)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #743 on: August 27, 2015, 12:40:43 AM »
>"MY DARLING KOGASA, YOU ARE THE SHIELD THAT PROTECTS ME FROM THE HARSH WORDS OF MY H8RS, YOU ARE THE CANOPY OF LOVE UPON WHICH I ROOST WITHIN, YOU ARE THE KARAKASA OF THE DARKEST NIGHT, COME TO GUARD ME FROM THE WIND AND RAIN. I ASK THAT YOU TAKE MY HAND IN HOLY MATROMONY, I LOVE THEE!"
>"Good Sanae. Your sesquipedalian, superfluous poetic proposal has moved me in way that I, a posh, upperclass umbrella, cannot fully comprehend. Therefore and thusly, I humbly accept your honest proposition, and reciprocate your offer of joining eternally in a state of holy matrimony, the details of which involve becoming inseparable until one or both of us departs to the macabre tragedy that is the afterlife, or until we agree to formally submit a document of divorce, which would involve our tearful separation, and one of us, which in our situation would most certainly be yours truly, inheriting a large sum of the other's possessions. Furthermore, the conditions of our arrangement shall also involve potential periods of meaningless bickering between each other, but if our commitment is of reputable and stalwart strength, we shall move past such encounters and continue to live in an utterly blissful and chivalrous state of companionship"
>Oh man, the "Do I have to" and this whole scene makes it look like Kogasa and Sanae are a married couple or something.
>Thanks to WodofGar, they are now forever united in a prolonged mutual partnership that shall last until one or both of them perishes, or submits an official document, written on parchment, formally requesting their immediate and tearful separation...

>"Well, it's better than being a fairy isn't it?"
>"You want me to ask these guys?" Point at fairies doing something completely illogical and idioticly stupid.
>You point to two fairies fighting over a twig of all things, one is pulling on the other's hair, while the other grabs the TV remote and frantically tries to bash the other fairy in the head with it. Within seconds the twig snaps in half, sending the duo flying in opposite directions. Immediately, the two resume fighting, with each one trying to get the other fairy's half.
>The entire scene looks as if it's straight out of a cartoon...
>"Okay, I guess you have a point there..." Kogasa replies.

>"Besides, there's a bunch of people down there just ripe for the scaring. In fact, there's one person who's probably sitting at the same spot since probably an hour ago."
>"Really?" she responds, you certainly got her at least a little bit interested, "Do you think they scare easily?"
>_
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 12:43:03 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #744 on: August 27, 2015, 01:26:06 AM »
>"I don't know, it's pretty dark down there, but I don't think most of them can actually SEE in the dark. I don't think they have many karakasa either. You could probably get 3 or 4 at least..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #745 on: August 28, 2015, 03:12:01 AM »
>"I don't know, it's pretty dark down there, but I don't think most of them can actually SEE in the dark. I don't think they have many karakasa either. You could probably get 3 or 4 at least..."
>Kogasa thinks for a moment.
>"Well alright, I guess I'll come with you if it means I get a chance to surprise people..." she says.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #746 on: August 28, 2015, 03:17:30 AM »
>"Okay, let's go there quickly. I don't wanna get caught in another blizzard."
>Back to Reimu's Shrine.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #747 on: August 28, 2015, 03:26:39 AM »
>"Okay, let's go there quickly. I don't wanna get caught in another blizzard."
>"Aright then." Kogasa replies as she stands up.

>Back to Reimu's Shrine.
>The two of you leave the Moriya Shrine and begin flying in the direction of the underground entrance near the Hakurei Shrine.
>"Brrr..." you hear Kogasa say a few minutes into the flight, "Hey, can I ask you something? How warm do you think it is underground?"
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #748 on: August 28, 2015, 03:30:25 AM »
>"Definitely much warmer underground, closer to the core of the planet and no wind chill!"
>There's no way Utsuho taught me that, none.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #749 on: August 28, 2015, 04:26:23 AM »
>"Hey, I've kinda got a few questions for you Kogasa. Mainly, how does you're umbrella body effect your human-like body?"