Author Topic: Wind Priestess Quest  (Read 72088 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Wind Priestess Quest
« Reply #510 on: July 24, 2015, 06:59:43 PM »
>Walk inside, glance about the interior of the Hakurei Shrine. Look command is on cooldown, please wait warmly.
>"Ah, speaking of my Goddesses, have you seen lady Kanako around recently?"
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 07:02:45 PM by Miniking »

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
  • Double Spoiler was my birthday present.
« Reply #511 on: July 24, 2015, 07:06:17 PM »
>"Sooooo, what's up b0ss?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #512 on: July 24, 2015, 07:20:30 PM »
>Walk inside, glance about the interior of the Hakurei Shrine. Look command is on cooldown, please wait warmly.
>You stand up, walk past Reimu, and step into the Hakurei Shrine. There isn't much of a temperature difference once you're inside. Reimu shuts the shrine door and walks up next to you.
>So apparently cooldown for something as trivial as looking exists now...

>"Ah, speaking of my Goddesses, have you seen lady Kanako around recently?"
>"No, I haven't. Is she involved with this incident?"

>"Sooooo, what's up b0ss?"
>"Oh, nothing much," she replies, "I've been out the last couple of days trying to find the culprit who caused this. And well, I haven't been able to do much today because of the blizzard..."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #513 on: July 24, 2015, 07:33:08 PM »
>"Well, she's been out longer and longer lately, but I hope she's just trying to search for the culprit as well."
>"Well I've been trying to find the blizzard starter as well, but I've also been saving lives~."
>"I've been to the Scarlet Devil Mansion as well. They have no clue on who it could be ether. Speaking of Remilia's Mansion, there was a huge explosion in Misty Lake a while later. And there was this weird latch at the bottom of it."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #514 on: July 24, 2015, 07:59:42 PM »
>"Well, she's been out longer and longer lately, but I hope she's just trying to search for the culprit as well."
>"I don't know. It sounds quite suspicious to me..."

>"Well I've been trying to find the blizzard starter as well, but I've also been saving lives~."
>"Well that sounds nice." she says sarcastically "I've been sitting here freezing my ass off all day."

>"I've been to the Scarlet Devil Mansion as well. They have no clue on who it could be ether. Speaking of Remilia's Mansion, there was a huge explosion in Misty Lake a while later. And there was this weird latch at the bottom of it."
>A peculiar expression draws itself across Reimu's face. You seem to have perked her curiosity.
>"Really, now? Who do you think would've caused that? Especially with an incident going on... What was behind the latch?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #515 on: July 24, 2015, 08:08:09 PM »
>"Well, Me and Wakasagihime were inside when it happened, so we only saw the aftermath. She also mentioned that she saw it sometime before, but we don't know what's behind it yet. We couldn't really open it..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #516 on: July 24, 2015, 08:22:01 PM »
>"Well, Me and Wakasagihime were inside when it happened, so we only saw the aftermath. She also mentioned that she saw it sometime before, but we don't know what's behind it yet. We couldn't really open it..."
>"Wa-car-sah-who?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #517 on: July 24, 2015, 08:31:07 PM »
>"Oh, she's a Ningyo in Misty Lake. Haven't you been to the Scarlet Devil Mansion enough times to see her at least once? Never mind. Anyways, where have you been taking your search?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #518 on: July 24, 2015, 08:36:46 PM »
>"Oh, she's a Ningyo in Misty Lake. Haven't you been to the Scarlet Devil Mansion enough times to see her at least once? Never mind. Anyways, where have you been taking your search?"
>"Oh, her. I know who you're talking about now..." she pauses, "As for the search- Actually, can we continue this conversation over by the fire? It's freezing over here..."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #519 on: July 24, 2015, 08:55:41 PM »
>"I thought you'd never ask."
> Sit next to the fire. Now's the time to look around.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #520 on: July 24, 2015, 10:05:09 PM »
>"I thought you'd never ask."
> Sit next to the fire. Now's the time to look around.
>Reimu leads you over to a small fire pit in the corner of the room. She sits by the fire and pulls a couple ragged, old blankets that were laying on the floor around her.
>You take a seat by the fire pit as well.
>You look around.
>You are in a large, old room. The door you just came through is on the wall behind you, diagonally to your left. On the wall across from it is another door that presumably leads to the worship room. In the adjacent corner, is a small area that could be considered a "kitchen" of sorts, and also contains a small cupboard. On the wall farthest from the fire pit is a smaller door. If you recall correctly, this one leads outside as well, and allows quick access to the small storage building by the shrine. On the wall closest to you is a door that leads to Reimu's quarters. In the center of the room is an aging kotatsu.

>"Anyway, as I was saying," Reimu continues "a couple days ago I interrogated the ice fairy. It turns out it wasn't her, so I decided to head up to heaven to talk to a certain celestial. Apparently, Marisa and Sakuya had the same idea, so we went to Bhava-agra together. Anyway, that ended up being a dead end too. Then yesterday I spent pretty much the entire day trying to track down that one winter youkai, -err... I think her name was Letty or something- but that's not important... Anyway, when I finally found her, she was hibernating, so it couldn't have been her."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #521 on: July 24, 2015, 10:20:42 PM »
>"Oh, so that's where you guys were. Well, I got stopped in my ventures tons of times to save 2 people. I also checked out the kappa near the Genbu Marsh and they seemed just as troubled as us with this problem. Long story short, I've got no new leads but the latch in Misty Lake, which probably isn't related to this incident at all, and the power fluctuations at my shrine. Which led me here."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #522 on: July 26, 2015, 07:45:40 PM »
>"Oh, so that's where you guys were. Well, I got stopped in my ventures tons of times to save 2 people. I also checked out the kappa near the Genbu Marsh and they seemed just as troubled as us with this problem. Long story short, I've got no new leads but the latch in Misty Lake, which probably isn't related to this incident at all, and the power fluctuations at my shrine. Which led me here."
>"And that's still not much to go off of... Hmm..."
>Reimu remains silent, thinking for several moments.
>"Are you sure your goddesses aren't behind this?"
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #523 on: July 26, 2015, 08:07:35 PM »
>"Ummmm, yeah I'm pretty sure."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #524 on: July 26, 2015, 08:08:39 PM »
>"Ummmm, yeah I'm pretty sure."
>"Are you positive?"
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #525 on: July 27, 2015, 12:18:38 AM »
>"More positive than the nubbed end of a AA battery."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #526 on: July 27, 2015, 01:25:26 AM »
>"More positive than the nubbed end of a AA battery."
>"More positive than the what!?!" she responds, utterly confused, "You know what, just- nevermind. I believe you... for now..."
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #527 on: July 27, 2015, 01:36:51 AM »
>Jedi Mind Trick success!
>"Wait, what about Yukari? Has she shown up recently?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #528 on: July 27, 2015, 01:43:19 AM »
>Jedi Mind Trick success!
>Jedi Master Suwako-wan Moriya has taught you well.

>"Wait, what about Yukari? Has she shown up recently?"
>"Oh, her?" Reimu begins, "Yeah, she's popped up once or twice over the last couple days. It was mostly just to say hi, though. As usual."
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #529 on: July 27, 2015, 01:54:03 AM »
>"Toooo usual..., so no leads except for the hatch at the bottom of Misty Lake, huh? I don't know how we could open it without flooding whatever is down there though."
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 04:39:03 AM by WodofGar »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #530 on: July 27, 2015, 05:20:09 AM »
>"Toooo usual..., so no leads except for the hatch at the bottom of Misty Lake, huh? I don't know how we could open it without flooding whatever is down there though."
>"Maybe you can part the water with one of your miracles, or maybe we could ask one of the magicians we know to do it." she pauses, "They do make spells like that, right?"
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #531 on: July 27, 2015, 05:24:45 AM »
>"I get the feeling that the most available magician specializes in making boom booms and pew pews explosions. I don't think Patchouli would want to leave her library either. Wouldn't hurt to ask though."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #532 on: July 27, 2015, 05:29:43 AM »
>"I get the feeling that the most available magician specializes in making boom booms and pew pews explosions. I don't think Patchouli would want to leave her library either. Wouldn't hurt to ask though."
>"Yeah."
>Reimu pulls the blankets more tightly around herself.
>"So. Where are you heading to after The Underground?"
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #533 on: July 27, 2015, 05:36:15 AM »
>"I was planning on checking with the people down there, see if they might have any clue about the incident. I guess I also need to check if the reactor is okay, power surge and all."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #534 on: July 27, 2015, 05:54:15 AM »
>"If they don't know anything down there, I guess I'll check back in with Lady Suwako to see if Kogasa is okay, and if Lady Kanako has returned."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #535 on: July 27, 2015, 06:00:33 AM »
>"I was planning on checking with the people down there, see if they might have any clue about the incident. I guess I also need to check if the reactor is okay, power surge and all."
>"If they don't know anything down there, I guess I'll check back in with Lady Suwako to see if Kogasa is okay, and if Lady Kanako has returned."
>"Alright then. I was probably going to head over to your shrine later today to question your goddesses, but since you're so certain they aren't involved, I'll cross that off my list. For now. Anyway, I'm probably going to head over to Hakugyokurou instead to see if they're behind this. If you can catch me at the right time, you can tag along if you want. Marisa is probably going to be there too, if she's not busy."
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #536 on: July 29, 2015, 03:10:13 PM »
>Has the storm gone down any?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #537 on: July 30, 2015, 03:34:35 AM »
>Has the storm gone down any?
>You doubt it. You can hear the wind howling outside the shrine walls.
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #538 on: July 30, 2015, 03:45:24 AM »
>"I'll see if I can meet up with you guys after I check back home."
>Awkward silence.
>"Uuuhhhhhh, so how's life been treating you Reimu?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #539 on: July 30, 2015, 04:03:22 AM »
>"I'll see if I can meet up with you guys after I check back home."
>"Alright then."

>Awkward silence.
>...

>"Uuuhhhhhh, so how's life been treating you Reimu?
>"Oh, I don't know... Considering the massive blizzard out there keeping me inside today, I'd say it's been treating me pretty well!" she replies sarcastically, "Meh, at least this recent cold spell is keeping the fairies away, so things have been relatively quiet here for the last few days..."
>_