Author Topic: Wind Priestess Quest  (Read 72193 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Wind Priestess Quest
« Reply #360 on: May 29, 2015, 05:08:44 AM »
>FINISH. OUR. TEA!!! (sipping intensifies)
>THIS. IS. SCRUMPTIOUS!!!

>"Oh, thanks anyways. And sorry about carrying you like that. I wanted to return the favor from earlier but mostly I just wanted to know how it felt on the other end."
>"You wanted to know... How it felt on the other end..." she says with a puzzled expression.

>Check our clothes to see if they dried yet. We set them near the fireplace right?
>You check the pile of clothes by the fireplace.
>They are noticeably drier than before, but they're still quite damp.

>Sit in the other chair Why in the world are you still in this seat Sakuya!?. Check our tea if it's still here to see if it's still warm (not very likely).
>"I'm not getting out of this chair." Sakuya replies.
>You sit down.
>Your tea is no longer here. One of the fairy maids probably noticed it was abandoned and cleaned it up.

>"So uh.................. oh, about that Crap I forgot which was which. Oh right, the blue one is the one with the "G" Seija person, have you seen her do anything nice? Do you think she openly hates anyone, or does she just do it for kicks? And what about friends, everyone has friends right?"
>"I don't believe I've ever seen Seija do anything nice." Waggzy Wakasagihime replies, "I'm pretty sure all the mean things she does are for her own amusement. And as far as friends go, I don't really think she has any real friends... Well, I think she was friends with an inchling at one point, but from what I heard, that 'friendship', if you could call it that, didn't last long."

>Not Seija
>Then who is it then!?!
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #361 on: May 29, 2015, 05:37:12 AM »
>"What's wrong? Oh.  :blush: OH! W-W-Wait I didn't mean it like I wanted to know how your tail felt, well I kinda did since I've never seen a ningyo close up before. B-But I meant how you carried me like that to this mansion."
>"Wasn't it nice being royalty though? You get servants and almost anything you ask for.
>"I'm pretty dry right now but my clothes are still a bit wet. So what do you wanna do while we wait? Unless you had other plans, then of course I wouldn't want to hold you back."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #362 on: May 29, 2015, 05:48:49 AM »
>"What's wrong? Oh.  :blush: OH! W-W-Wait I didn't mean it like I wanted to know how your tail felt, well I kinda did since I've never seen a ningyo close up before. B-But I meant how you carried me like that to this mansion."
>"Oh." she says, blushing slightly.

>"Wasn't it nice being royalty though? You get servants and almost anything you ask for.
>"Well, yes, but that kind of life tends to get very boring after a while..."

>"I'm pretty dry right now but my clothes are still a bit wet. So what do you wanna do while we wait? Unless you had other plans, then of course I wouldn't want to hold you back."
>"I don't know what we should do. What do you suggest?" she replies, "And don't worry about my plans, to tell you the truth I honestly have nothing better to do right now."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #363 on: May 29, 2015, 06:12:58 AM »
> I don't know, what do you wanna do today?
>"Well, there's a library here so we could ask if we can read there. We could play truth or dare, or  hide and seek or a board game or something. We could play danmaku too. Or we could sit here and chat if you want. Ooh! let's go youkai hunting~"
>↑, ↑,↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, Start* (Infinite Faith Cheat Activated)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 06:14:39 AM by Miniking »

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
  • Double Spoiler was my birthday present.
« Reply #364 on: May 29, 2015, 07:23:04 PM »
>I vote truth or dare.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #365 on: May 30, 2015, 04:03:17 AM »
> I don't know, what do you wanna do today?
>"I don't know, what do you wanna do today?"

>"Well, there's a library here so we could ask if we can read there. We could play truth or dare, or  hide and seek or a board game or something. We could play danmaku too. Or we could sit here and chat if you want. Ooh! let's go youkai hunting~"
>I vote truth or dare.
>You name some suggestions, and personally hope that she picks, or takes an interest in truth or dare.

>"Truth or dare?" Wakasagihime asks, "What's that? It sounds like some kind of torture technique..."

>↑, ↑,↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, Start* (Infinite Faith Cheat Activated)
>You didn't get infinite faith, (Nice try.) but you did manage to get 30 lives, as well as four Options, a Shield, and a Laser.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #366 on: May 30, 2015, 04:11:43 AM »
>Get Nitori to fix the shield and laser onto the Hisoutensoku and set the Options to rotate around it.
>"Well, it's a game where someone asks you "truth or dare", and you pick one. They get to ask you to tell them if something they say about you is true, or dare you to do something they ask. Once you do it, it's your turn to ask them. We played it a lot back in the outside world."
>"So you wanna play? If so, who's going first? (omagah, we should get flan, and rumia in this, maybe cirno too.)"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #367 on: May 30, 2015, 04:19:52 AM »
>Get Nitori to fix the shield and laser onto the Hisoutensoku and set the Options to rotate around it.
>You are now ready to destroy the core!

>"Well, it's a game where someone asks you "truth or dare", and you pick one. They get to ask you to tell them if something they say about you is true, or dare you to do something they ask. Once you do it, it's your turn to ask them. We played it a lot back in the outside world."
>"So you wanna play? If so, who's going first? (omagah, we should get flan, and rumia in this, maybe cirno too.)"
>"Well, I guess I could give it a try... (I hope I don't regret this...)" she says, "Why don't you start, since you've done this before."
>You consider possibly getting Rumia, Flandre, and Cirno in on this, but you have no idea where Rumia and Flan are right now. And Cirno is outside, on the other side of the lake somewhere, and you are currently ill-equipped to venture outside for long periods of time.
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #368 on: May 30, 2015, 04:26:26 AM »
>Plus it'd take too long to explain it to her.
>"Okay, Truth or Dare?" >;D

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #369 on: May 30, 2015, 04:31:47 AM »
>Plus it'd take too long to explain it to her.
>That too...

>"Okay, Truth or Dare?" >;D
>"Uh... Truth?" she replies.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #370 on: May 30, 2015, 04:43:41 AM »
>"Okay, Is it true that you disliked me carrying you?  :ohdear:"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #371 on: May 30, 2015, 04:50:42 AM »
>"Okay, Is it true that you disliked me carrying you?  :ohdear:"
>"Uh... Well... Yeah, I didn't really like being carried like that..." she pauses for a few moments, "...Okay, maybe I liked it a tiny bit..." she blushes slightly.
>"So... Is it my turn now...?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #372 on: May 30, 2015, 04:55:01 AM »
>"Okay, sorry if it was uncalled for. I'll choose truth."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #373 on: May 30, 2015, 05:04:21 AM »
>"Okay, sorry if it was uncalled for. I'll choose truth."
>"It's fine." she replies, "So... you said truth, right...? Then is it... um... true that you wanted to see how it felt when you carried me?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #374 on: May 30, 2015, 05:11:13 AM »
>"Yeah, your tail looked really smooth and silky and I never felt one before, sorry if that's weird and I should've asked first..."
>"So uh, truth or dare?"
>Ship Wakasagihime X Sanae Nope these are just friendly games to past the time~ :3

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #375 on: May 30, 2015, 05:27:29 AM »
>"Yeah, your tail looked really smooth and silky and I never felt one before, sorry if that's weird and I should've asked first..."
>"Oh... Okay..." she replies.

>"So uh, truth or dare?"
>"Well, I've already done a truth, so I think I'll go with dare this time... (and hope this doesn't backfire horribly.)"

>Ship Wakasagihime X Sanae Nope these are just friendly games to past the time~ :3
>WakaSanae is now officially a thing.
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #376 on: May 30, 2015, 06:03:32 AM »

//I dunno, the fanbase can be pretty weird sometimes.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #377 on: May 30, 2015, 03:58:04 PM »
>"I dare you to um, oh sing."
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 09:08:29 PM by Miniking »

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #378 on: May 30, 2015, 06:16:04 PM »
>Everybody knows all princesses can sing. That's what Disney taught me.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #379 on: June 01, 2015, 04:59:56 AM »
I'm sorry I took so long to reply, I've been quite busy lately.

>"I dare you to um, oh sing."
>Wakasagihime seems to hesitate.
>"Do I have to?" she asks.

>Everybody knows all princesses can sing. That's what Disney taught me.
>She's royalty, and by rule of Disney stereotypes, she must be able to sing!
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #380 on: June 01, 2015, 05:03:41 AM »
>Consider having mercy. Mercy denied.
>"Yes! You have to, its a dare. That's how it works."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #381 on: June 01, 2015, 05:20:00 AM »
>"Ah, forgot this isn't really a private place, sorry if it's embarrassing to. I bet you have a beautiful singing voice anyways."
>Wakasagihime: Sing a death metal song
>"Ya know, if this was like truth or dare we do back in the outside world, things would get pretty crazy really quickly. People would dare each other to do tons of things like ride something blindfolded, pull a prank on some bystander, kiss each other, fight someone or even cause self-injury."
>"Okay then I dare you to umm... aw come on, just a tiny bit of singing?"  :3

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #382 on: June 01, 2015, 05:45:29 AM »
>Consider having mercy. Mercy denied.
>You consider letting Wagsags the ningyo off the hook, but on the other hand, violating the sacred rules of truth or dare is not something you want to do.

>"Yes! You have to, its a dare. That's how it works."
>"Really?" she asks, "Well I guess I'm picking truth from now on..."

>"Ah, forgot this isn't really a private place, sorry if it's embarrassing to. I bet you have a beautiful singing voice anyways."
>"It's not that it's embarrassing, it's just that... I don't normally sing... that's all."

>Wakasagihime: Sing a death metal song
>You promptly bleed out through your ears and die.
>FISSION MAILED.

>"Ya know, if this was like truth or dare we do back in the outside world, things would get pretty crazy really quickly. People would dare each other to do tons of things like ride something blindfolded, pull a prank on some bystander, kiss each other, fight someone or even cause self-injury."
>"Why would they dare each other to do such crazy things?" she asks.

>"Okay then I dare you to umm... aw come on, just a tiny bit of singing?"  :3
>"Well, since I absolutely have to do it..." she began, before erupting into one of the most beautiful songs* you have ever heard. The melody is captivating.
>When she is finished, she looks at you.
>"Truth or dare?" she asks, "It's my turn to ask now, right?"
>_

*Use your imagination.

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #383 on: June 01, 2015, 05:51:57 AM »
>IMAGINATION ACTIVATE
>"Okay, I'll pick truth this time, mix it up a little."
>People in the outside world usually use ToD as an excuse to make out, but I don't know that because I'm a good girl.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #384 on: June 01, 2015, 07:54:03 AM »
>Waggyseto should sing this one too.
//Psst, we should pick dare atleast once, she did.

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #385 on: June 01, 2015, 08:02:42 AM »
//Wait we did truth? I forgot already (# ゚Д゚)
>Reconsider and pick dare instead, they always were more fun.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #386 on: June 04, 2015, 04:21:15 AM »
Once again, I am sorry for the late reply. I've still been quite busy. I hope you guys can understand.

>IMAGINATION ACTIVATE
>Imagination...

>"Okay, I'll pick truth this time, mix it up a little."
>Reconsider and pick dare instead, they always were more fun.
>"Oh, okay." Wakasagihime replies, "Now let's see... I dare you to stand on one leg for the remainder of the game!"

>People in the outside world usually use ToD as an excuse to make out, but I don't know that because I'm a good girl.
>One of the reasons why people play truth or dare is completely unknown to you. All you know that it's supposed to be fun.

>Waggyseto should sing this one too.
>You are killed by a random missile that was put to sleep.
>GAME OVER!
>Press 'R' to try again!

>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #387 on: June 04, 2015, 04:29:30 AM »
>"How the hell am I supposed to solve this incident then!? Oh wait, you meant truth or dare, not wind priestess quest...crap"
>Quickly check faith and status, hopefully Wakasagihime won't mind.
>"Okay, I'll try." Start standing on 1 leg. "Out of curiosity, what happens if I can't keep this up? You better not stall the game a lot while I'm like this ether."
>"So er, truth or dare?"

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #388 on: June 04, 2015, 04:36:28 AM »
>Use purification rod as a pimpcane.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #389 on: June 04, 2015, 04:49:16 AM »
>"How the hell am I supposed to solve this incident then!? Oh wait, you meant truth or dare, not wind priestess quest...crap"
>"Or did I?"

>Quickly check faith and status, hopefully Wakasagihime won't mind.
>You have enough faith to perform up to three more small miracles today.

>You currently feel perfectly fine.

>"Okay, I'll try." Start standing on 1 leg. "Out of curiosity, what happens if I can't keep this up? You better not stall the game a lot while I'm like this ether."
>You unleash your inner flamingo stand up and raise a leg off the ground.
>"If you fall over, you'll have to get up and do it again." she replies, "And I'm not going to stall the game, so don't worry."

>Use purification rod as a pimpcane.
>Your Gohei is currently in the hammerspace sleeves of your Shrine Maiden's Outfit, which is still drying on the floor. Retrieving it would be difficult, considering you'd have to do it while balancing on one leg.

>"So er, truth or dare?"
>"Truth."
>_