Author Topic: Wind Priestess Quest  (Read 72160 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Wind Priestess Quest
« Reply #240 on: May 21, 2015, 10:11:40 PM »
>Master Oogway: "There are no mistakes~" Sanae: "Hey, aren't you that turtle that used to be with Reimu, Genji? Wait, How do I know who Genji is!?"
>"Psst, where's Sakuya's room?" head there and examine around for stuffs and thingies.
>Sip tea awkwardly in the silence of cleaning...
>Sneeze adorably to break the silence
Code: [Select]
POST INTERUPTS PREVIOUS POSTS. TERMINATING FOR SAFETY AND EFFICIENCY.* >"Uh, could I visit the library Sakuya mentioned earlier, I'd like to read something to pass the time."
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 10:17:44 PM by Miniking »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #241 on: May 21, 2015, 10:27:37 PM »
>Sakuya's been kind enough, might as well go take a seat with them and play some cards while my clothes dry.
>You think of possibly joining Sakuya and Remilia's card game while you wait for your clothes to dry.

>Master Oogway: "There are no mistakes~" Sanae: "Hey, aren't you that turtle that used to be with Reimu, Genji? Wait, How do I know who Genji is!?"
>You know who Genji is because you are (somehow) Mima's reincarnation!

>"Psst, where's Sakuya's room?" head there and examine around for stuffs and thingies.
>"It's upstairs." says fairy maid 316, "But I wouldn't go there if I were you. It's a death sentence if she catches you..."
>You somehow navigate your way into Sakuya's room and begin ransacking it for stuffs and thingies.

>OBTAINED: Pad x2
  >>It should be blaringly obvious what these are used for...

>You are immediately struck with a knife.
>You die...
>GAME OVER! (Again...)

>Sip tea awkwardly in the silence of cleaning...
>You continue to sip you warm beverage.

>Sneeze adorably to break the silence
>D'awww....

>"Uh, could I visit the library Sakuya mentioned earlier, I'd like to read something to pass the time."
>"Reading is so boring..." says fairy maid 316, "But if you really want to go there, it's out that door over there, at the end of the hall..."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #242 on: May 21, 2015, 11:09:15 PM »
>"Ya know, books can open up adventures for your mind to wander with their endless and vast possibilities. They are also really boring to read and I'd rather watch tv for the same experience but since I'm here... To the Library!"
>Burst In: "Yo what up!? I'm here to hit up some boooooooooks!"
>Acutally softly knock on the door.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #243 on: May 21, 2015, 11:22:13 PM »
>"Ya know, books can open up adventures for your mind to wander with their endless and vast possibilities. They are also really boring to read and I'd rather watch tv for the same experience but since I'm here... To the Library!"
>You decide to head to the library to read a book.
>Drawing from past memories of being in the mansion, you navigate to the library door.

>Burst In: "Yo what up!? I'm here to hit up some boooooooooks!"
>Marisa drop kicks you out of nowhere.
>"That's my line ~ze!"

>Acutally softly knock on the door.
>You knock on the door.
>After several minutes a somewhat confused Koakuma answers the door.
>"Oh, hi there, Sanae. Pulling a Mokou I see... Haven't seen you in forever... You know that you don't have to knock before you come in, right?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #244 on: May 21, 2015, 11:42:03 PM »
>"Well, it's only polite to knock before entering an occupied facility, something some people can't do..." Courtesy unconsciously due to maid outfit
>"I need to see Patchouli." To Patchouli: I have this list and I need to know where I could find these items." *Handed Patchouli 'Kanako's List'. "It's a recipe for a Mountain of Faith. It'll be wonderful when complete, I'm already wearing the first ingredient!"
>Enter and observe our surroundings.

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
  • Double Spoiler was my birthday present.
« Reply #245 on: May 21, 2015, 11:48:57 PM »
>So many pad jokes, so little time

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #246 on: May 22, 2015, 12:41:56 AM »
>"Well, it's only polite to knock before entering an occupied facility, something some people can't do..." Courtesy unconsciously due to maid outfit
>"I guess that's true... Thanks for being polite then, not many people are courteous enough to knock these days..."
>The outfit is slowly consuming your soul! Soon your normal personality will cease to exist and be replaced with an overly courteous, elegant one!

>"I need to see Patchouli." To Patchouli: I have this list and I need to know where I could find these items." *Handed Patchouli 'Kanako's List'. "It's a recipe for a Mountain of Faith. It'll be wonderful when complete, I'm already wearing the first ingredient!"
>Patchouli sighs, "I seem to be becoming less of a person and more of a walking encyclopedia these days, aren't I? Anyway, let's take a look... wait... hang on a second! This is just the list Mokou gave me in Immortal Quest with the word 'Eirin' crossed out and replaced with 'Kanako' and 'Maid Outfit' hastily scribbled on the bottom! What kind of conspiracy are you trying to pull here!? And would you care to enlighten me on how you obtained an item from a quest that has absolutely no connection to this one?"

>Enter and observe our surroundings.
>Koakuma steps aside and you enter the library.
>You see a massive amount of bookshelves reaching almost to the ceiling. Between the shelves you see several labyrinthine aisles that travel deeper into the library. Small magical wisps are floating here and there to provide illumination.

>So many pad jokes, so little time
>So many knife-related "GAME OVER!"s
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #247 on: May 22, 2015, 01:00:52 AM »
>Koakuma seems like the sort of person who doesn't get noticed too awfully much. "Say, Koa, you need help with anything around here?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #248 on: May 22, 2015, 01:07:01 AM »
>Koakuma seems like the sort of person who doesn't get noticed too awfully much. "Say, Koa, you need help with anything around here?"
>"No, not really." the devil replies, "I just finished organizing all the shelves in quadrant A of the library, and the other sections aren't scheduled for organization until later on this week. So unless a certain black and white magician comes along to steal something, there's really nothing you can help with."
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #249 on: May 22, 2015, 01:11:18 AM »
>Sit around and wait for my chance to blow up Marisa.
>"Well, in that case, how's Patchouli doing?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #250 on: May 22, 2015, 01:12:46 AM »
>"Easy, I just went to shrinemaiden.org and copied Eirin's list on my laptop."
>Gogo Patchy~ (find patoowie no edge Patchouli Knowledge)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #251 on: May 22, 2015, 01:42:22 AM »
>Sit around and wait for my chance to blow up Marisa.
>You wait for five minutes.
>Marisa bursts through the door without warning.
>"Yo what up!? I'm here to hit up some boooooooooks ~ze!"
>Before you can react you are hit with a Master Spark.
>GAME OVER!

>"Well, in that case, how's Patchouli doing?"
>"This recent cold weather seems to be making her asthma a bit worse, but otherwise she's been doing perfectly fine." Koakuma answers.

>"Easy, I just went to shrinemaiden.org and copied Eirin's list on my laptop."
>"Egad! How could you commit such a heinous act!"

>Gogo Patchy~ (find patoowie no edge Patchouli Knowledge)
>Go go Patchy asthma attack! *Inspector Patchy theme begins playing as Patchouli writhes on the floor in a coughing fit.*
>You head to the center of the library to find Patchewbacca Patchouli, however, you find the spot where she normally sits when you come here empty.
>Koakuma arrives a few moments later.
>"Oh, are you looking for miss Patchouli?" she asks, "Well, if you are you just missed her. Remilia came down five minutes ago to invite her to play cards with her and Sakuya. I think she went to the common room upstairs."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #252 on: May 22, 2015, 02:18:59 AM »
>"Hey Koakuma, are you allowed to play games in your free time?"
>"I'm stuck here and I've got no one to play wiiiiiiith :qq:" run out of the mansion sobbing, then fly away.
>"Meiling's outside In the cold where everyone can see us, so that's out of the question. Ah I know!" Head to the basement door. "Wait, what the hell am I thinking? She'll destroy me, She's an extra stage boss for crying out loud."
>Check back in with the fairy maids and ask to be led to the common room.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #253 on: May 22, 2015, 03:18:02 AM »
>"Hey Koakuma, are you allowed to play games in your free time?"
>"Well, I rarely get breaks. But when I do get some free time I either relax in my bedroom or play a practical joke on some of the fairy maids. Unfortunately, I'm not on a break right now, if that's what you're wondering."

>"I'm stuck here and I've got no one to play wiiiiiiith :qq:" run out of the mansion sobbing, then fly away.
>Lunasa Prismriver silently stalks you as you're flying while playing the world's smallest violin.

>"Meiling's outside In the cold where everyone can see us, so that's out of the question. Ah I know!" Head to the basement door. "Wait, what the hell am I thinking? She'll destroy me, She's an extra stage boss for crying out loud."
>You head to the basement door right outside the library and almost make the lethal mistake of entering Flandre Scarlet's room.
>Good thing you caught yourself at the last moment!

>Check back in with the fairy maids and ask to be led to the common room.
>You worm your way through the halls and return to the living room.
>You flag down the nearest fairy maid, which coincidentally happens to be the exact same one that brought you your tea earlier, and ask her to lead you to the common room.
>"The common room? Oh, certainly. Right this way." she replies.
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #254 on: May 22, 2015, 03:34:09 AM »
>I've never seen a fairy dress so nicely. Yeah, sure, fairies have strangely expensive-looking clothes but these ones are very clean. Must have been sadistically beaten scared into submission. Or maybe it's a pride thing, "Oh I'm better than those fairies outside the mansion, I work for Remilia, Sakuya likes me the most." kinda thing.
>Continue to speculate about what abhorrent retainer fee this army of maids costs.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #255 on: May 22, 2015, 03:40:47 AM »
>I've never seen a fairy dress so nicely. Yeah, sure, fairies have strangely expensive-looking clothes but these ones are very clean. Must have been sadistically beaten scared into submission. Or maybe it's a pride thing, "Oh I'm better than those fairies outside the mansion, I work for Remilia, Sakuya likes me the most." kinda thing.
>For all you know it could be both...

>Continue to speculate about what abhorrent retainer fee this army of maids costs.
>You wonder how much it costs Remilia to maintain this maid force. They're probably paid in candy or something, or in some form of cash less than minimum wage. It doesn't take much to satisfy a fairy...
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #256 on: May 22, 2015, 03:54:47 AM »
>In all honesty, the best way to get a fairy to do something is to treat it like a game. Although these fairies may seem elitist and somewhat mature, they're still fairies at heart, and absolutely love candy and stuffs and thingies.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #257 on: May 22, 2015, 03:57:50 AM »
>In all honesty, the best way to get a fairy to do something is to treat it like a game. Although these fairies may seem elitist and somewhat mature, they're still fairies at heart, and absolutely love candy and stuffs and thingies.
>You continue to think about the inner workings of these fairy maids' minds.
>"Uh... You still want to go to the common room, right?" asks the fairy maid. Who is still waiting for you to follow her.
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #258 on: May 22, 2015, 04:19:51 AM »
>"Oh, yes! Of course, could you take me there please?"
>Subsequently die of embarrassment for being even more airheaded than the creature standing in front of me.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #259 on: May 22, 2015, 04:36:18 AM »
>"Oh, yes! Of course, could you take me there please?"
>The fairy maid nods and begins leading you through the halls.
>The two of you ascend a staircase and arrive on the second floor.
>"The common room is at the end of this next hall" says the fairy maid as the two of you approach a corner.
>The fairy maid freezes as she turns the corner, and begins trembling in what appears to be fear.
>You peer around the corner to investigate, and come face to face with two girls. One of them is wearing a red dress, and has two, wire-like wings emerging from her back, beneath which several colorful crystals appear to levitate. There's no denying that you are looking at Flandre Scarlet. The other girl with her is wearing a black dress, and has her arms outstretched in a rather goofy looking pose. Tied to her hair appears to be a small, red amulet. You recognize her as one of the local youkai. You think her name was Rumia or something...

>"Hi there!" says Flandre with a rather cheerful smile.

>Subsequently die of embarrassment for being even more airheaded than the creature standing in front of me.
>GAME OVER!
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #260 on: May 22, 2015, 04:53:49 AM »
>Immediately notice the significant difference in power level.
>Almost normal 1cc Touhou 11 and get rekt by "Hell's Artificial Sun". Let's not let Flan crush us the way Utsuho just crushed me.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #261 on: May 22, 2015, 04:54:18 AM »
>Quickly take off Rumia's amulet and attach it to Flandre
>"Ah, hello um, Flandre was it? Oh and you're Rumia right?
>"Oh my Kanako those wings are gorgeous."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #262 on: May 22, 2015, 05:03:25 AM »
>Immediately notice the significant difference in power level.
>Your power level: Player Character and Stage 5 Boss.
>Rumia's power level: Stage 1 Boss.
>Flandre's power level: EX Boss.

>You take a moment to notice how powerful all of you are compared to each other.
>If worse came to worse, you could probably take Flandre, but poor Rumia is going to be creamed in the first ten seconds.

>Almost normal 1cc Touhou 11 and get rekt by "Hell's Artificial Sun". Let's not let Flan crush us the way Utsuho just crushed me.
>You put your guard up. In case Flan decides to "play" with you, you'll be ready.

>Quickly take off Rumia's amulet and attach it to Flandre
>Rumia begins to laugh maniacally!
>"You really shouldn't have done that!"
>You are promptly killed by Rumia's true power.
>GAME OVER!

>"Ah, hello um, Flandre was it? Oh and you're Rumia right?
>"Yup! That's me! Flandre Scarlet!" Flandre replies with a smile.
>"Uh huh." says Rumia.
> "What's your name?" Flandre asks, "I've seen you come to the mansion before, but I don't think we've ever talked to each other..."

>"Oh my Kanako those wings are gorgeous."
>"Thank you!" Flandre responds.
>_
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 05:04:59 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #263 on: May 22, 2015, 05:13:03 AM »
>"I'm Kochiya Sanae, and I'm a shrine maiden with 2 goddesses. I've met your head maid Sakuya a while ago after an incident."
>"I can also perform miracles based on how much faith people have in me and my goddesses."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #264 on: May 22, 2015, 05:28:11 AM »
>"I'm Kochiya Sanae, and I'm a shrine maiden with 2 goddesses. I've met your head maid Sakuya a while ago after an incident."
>"Nice to meet you!" Flandre cheerfully replies.

>"I can also perform miracles based on how much faith people have in me and my goddesses."
>"Really?" she asks, "What's that like...?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #265 on: May 22, 2015, 05:39:03 AM »
>"Well, have you ever thought something was too difficult to do? A miracle is something that could help you accomplish it. Examples of big miracles I can do are change the climate or supercharge someone or something. Sadly, I don't have much faith right now, and can only do minimal things like make flowers bloom or change luck slightly."
>Check the fairy maid next to us, make sure she hasn't fainted or something...

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #266 on: May 22, 2015, 05:42:13 AM »
>"Well, have you ever thought something was too difficult to do? A miracle is something that could help you accomplish it. Examples of big miracles I can do are change the climate or supercharge someone or something. Sadly, I don't have much faith right now, and can only do minimal things like make flowers bloom or change luck slightly."
>"Is that so?" asks Rumia.
>"Sounds cool!" Flandre exclaims.

>Check the fairy maid next to us, make sure she hasn't fainted or something...
>You glance at the fairy maid.
>She's still trembling in fear.
>You also detect a rather bad smell starting to develop in the area.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #267 on: May 22, 2015, 05:53:27 AM »
>"Ah, a perfectly good maid outfit ruined. It's okay, I'm sure Sakuya will understand. Just make sure the other fairy maids don't notice."
>"I guess I could show you a miracle since you think it's cool." Do a cutesy pose. ♪Miracle Time♪ make the ceiling of the room resemble a starry night sky. let's refrain from using the last bits of our present faith.
>"Hey are you alright, you don't look so good. I think you should go get some rest. I'll stay with Flandre and Rumia."
>"Speaking of which, what have you guys been doing lately? I've kinda had a bad day and my clothes got drenched, that's why I'm wearing this."
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 05:59:02 AM by Miniking »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #268 on: May 22, 2015, 06:01:58 AM »
>"I guess I could show you a miracle since you think it's cool." Do a cutesy pose. ♪Miracle Time♪ make the ceiling of the room resemble a starry night sky. let's refrain from using the last bits of our present faith.
>"Ooooooh Aaaaaaah...." says Flandre, Rumia, and the fairy maid in unison as they're mesmerized by the display.
>You decide against using up more faith.

>"Hey are you alright, you don't look so good. I think you should go get some rest. I'll stay with Flandre and Rumia."
>"Oh, no... I'm... fine..." says the fairy maid as she shakes herself out of the trembling, "I said I would lead you to the common room, and I will! ...It's just that... I sometimes forget the new rules regarding the younger mistress... That's all..."

>"Speaking of which, what have you guys been doing lately? I've kinda had a bad day and my clothes got drenched, that's why I'm wearing this."
>"I was wondering why you looked so silly!" says Flandre with a giggle, "Anyway, I've been very happy lately, with all the new privileges I have!"
>"I got lost in a blizzard this morning and wandered here." says Rumia, "The nice people in this mansion let me stay as long as I promised not to eat anyone..."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #269 on: May 22, 2015, 06:07:39 AM »
>"New privileges you say? please indulge me."
>"Well, if I were you Rumia, I would count myself lucky. I've met and saved at least 2 people who were ether frozen or stuck in the snowstorm."
>"Speaking of which, do you know what or who caused the snowstorm?"
>Continue walking if they're fine with it.