Author Topic: Wind Priestess Quest  (Read 71594 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Wind Priestess Quest
« Reply #930 on: October 02, 2015, 06:15:12 AM »
>"Okay, if you really say so."
>Continue on to Eientei.
>The two of you begin to fly south, towards the bamboo forest of the lost. It's going to take a little while...
>As the two of you fly the snow begins to pick up again. Only time will tell if this will develop into another blizzard.

>"Wow. It's definitely colder out here than it was earlier, when I followed you back from your shrine..." Koishi remarks, "I hope Kokoro-chan is someplace warm..."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #931 on: October 02, 2015, 06:50:18 AM »
>Hata no Kokoro: "Kokoro-Chan iu na!"
//^Whoa, just realized that they totally both have a thing about masks...
>"If it's cold, I could lend you my scarf. And do you follow everyone that visits the underground?"
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 06:53:51 AM by Miniking »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #932 on: October 02, 2015, 11:27:54 PM »
>Hata no Kokoro: "Kokoro-Chan iu na!"
>"No!"
>"ENGAGE THE KOKORO MOTHERFUCKER!"

>"If it's cold, I could lend you my scarf. And do you follow everyone that visits the underground?"
>"Oh, you don't have to do that. I'm fine. Really." Koishi replies, "And no. Not everyone. Usually I only follow people if I'm curious about them, or as in your case, I actually wanted to contact them."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #933 on: October 02, 2015, 11:35:15 PM »
>Give her the scarf. "Usually when people say they're fine, they're not."
>"Why didn't you contact me earlier? Wait... ... ... were you the one that attacked me when I was returning to my shrine?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #934 on: October 02, 2015, 11:55:14 PM »
>Give her the scarf. "Usually when people say they're fine, they're not."
>You have gained karma!

>"Why didn't you contact me earlier? Wait... ... ... were you the one that attacked me when I was returning to my shrine?"
>"I told you before, I get easily distracted. I kept finding cool stuff on the way... And I had nothing to do with those weird flying things, by the way. A group of them tried to shoot at me, too."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #935 on: October 03, 2015, 12:31:27 AM »
>"So you didn't attack me, but were also attacked. Then it must be the work of an enemy stand! someone trying to keep this incident going."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #936 on: October 03, 2015, 12:39:19 AM »
>"So you didn't attack me, but were also attacked. Then it must be the work of an enemy stand! someone trying to keep this incident going."
>"Or something... Or maybe it's not even related to the incident at all..."
>A few seconds pass before you feel Koishi lightly tug on your leg.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #937 on: October 03, 2015, 01:01:19 AM »
>"What is it? Something wrong?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #938 on: October 03, 2015, 01:05:55 AM »
>"What is it? Something wrong?"
>"This might be a bad time... But speak of the devil."
>You hear the dim hum of approaching danmaku.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #939 on: October 03, 2015, 01:07:56 AM »
>"DODGE"
>dodge
>"W-W-Wait, aren't we supposed to be unnoticeable Koishi!?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #940 on: October 03, 2015, 01:14:48 AM »
>"DODGE"
>dodge
>You veer to the side seconds before three shots of danmaku zip by.
>You check on Koishi. She also managed to dodge them.

>"W-W-Wait, aren't we supposed to be unnoticeable Koishi!?"
>"Well, those things don't really have a subconscious, at least as far as I can tell... So my abilities have no effect on them."

>As she finishes her sentence, a group of five of those strange constructs descend into view. Three of them are blue, while the others are green and red. Two of the blue ones immediately break formation and begin strafing to the side, as if to flank you. The red one fires a large barrage of lasers directly at you as if to provide covering fire, while the green one, as well as the remaining blue have focused their attention on Koishi, and are firing scattered, semi-random patterns.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #941 on: October 03, 2015, 01:31:21 AM »
>Dodge the red one's aimed lasers and shoot for the green/blue one going after Koishi.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #942 on: October 03, 2015, 03:32:49 AM »
>Dodge the red one's aimed lasers and shoot for the green/blue one going after Koishi.
>You quickly begin weaving through the laser barrage and use your gohei to fire some basic danmaku at Koishi's aggressors. At the same time, Koishi begins firing heart-shaped danmaku at them. The constructs respond by spinning their outer orbs at high velocity, dissipating most shots that come in contact with them. Ultimately, though your combined danmaku manages to overwhelm the blue one, which takes a direct hit to it's central orb, and promptly explodes.

>"Behind you!" Koishi shouts.
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
  • Double Spoiler was my birthday present.
« Reply #943 on: October 03, 2015, 04:50:41 AM »
>"WTF, FML, and OMG appeared!
>"Cirno casts Freeze!"
>"Rumia and Wriggle cast (whatever the hit all enemies move is)"
>"Mystia casts Sphingid's Wingbeats!"

>Drop altitude, fire behind myself.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #944 on: October 03, 2015, 05:03:06 AM »
>"WTF, FML, and OMG appeared!
>"Cirno casts Freeze!"
>"Rumia and Wriggle cast (whatever the hit all enemies move is)"
>"Mystia casts Sphingid's Wingbeats!"

>WTF is defeated!
>FML takes 2345 damage!
>OMG is defeated!

>Drop altitude, fire behind myself.
>You drop below, and spin around to fire at the two blue constructs that managed to get behind you. Just barely dodging two waves of danmaku fired on curving trajectories.
>The blues begin spinning their outer rings to dissipate your shots. As they do so, they begin to fire their curved spread shots more frequently.
>Behind you you hear another explosion. Indicating Koishi has managed to take down another one.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #945 on: October 03, 2015, 04:36:48 PM »
>Since normal attacks seem to be shrugged off by their 8 trigrams palms rotations, we should try to focus and attack.

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
  • Double Spoiler was my birthday present.
« Reply #946 on: October 03, 2015, 08:37:24 PM »
>Or we could use anything that explodes, that would probably work too.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #947 on: October 03, 2015, 08:53:06 PM »
>Since normal attacks seem to be shrugged off by their 8 trigrams palms rotations, we should try to focus and attack.
>Or we could use anything that explodes, that would probably work too.
>While an explosion would probably work, you currently do not possess any form of explosive danmaku at the moment.

>You focus your attention on one of the blue constructs, narrowing the spread of your nonspell and concentrating all of your firepower on the target.
>The focusing manages to overcome the construct's defenses, and it detonates like the the two before it.

>The remaining blue stops shooting and starts spinning it's outer ring of orbs at such a speed that they all appear to blur together, then it begins to charge towards you at high speed!
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #948 on: October 03, 2015, 09:11:35 PM »
>These things explode, so trying to hit it with our Gohei or a kick wouldn't work in our favor. Quickly fly down to the ground to dodge, hopefully it's not skilled enough to change direction quickly.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #949 on: October 03, 2015, 09:17:22 PM »
>These things explode, so trying to hit it with our Gohei or a kick wouldn't work in our favor. Quickly fly down to the ground to dodge, hopefully it's not skilled enough to change direction quickly.
>You drop down to the ground to avoid the charge.
>You look up to see if it tried to follow you, and it becomes clear that it wasn't even aiming for you at all.

>It's heading towards the red one, which in turn is now charging towards it. As the two get close to each other, they begin to spiral around each other, gradually getting closer together. At the same time both of them begin emitting a high pitched screeching sound that's getting progressively louder the closer they get together.

>"Sanae, what's happening?" Koishi shouts at you.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #950 on: October 03, 2015, 09:29:53 PM »
>"I don't know, this didn't happen last time I fought them! They're not after us right now though, maybe we can get out of here!"
>Let's fly away.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #951 on: October 03, 2015, 10:44:45 PM »
>"I don't know, this didn't happen last time I fought them! They're not after us right now though, maybe we can get out of here!"
>Let's fly away.
>"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!"
>You barely move a few feet before the two constructs collide with each other, causing an intense flash of light.
>When the light dims, floating in the place of the red and blue constructs is a single, slightly larger, purple-colored one. Arcs of electricity begin crackling between its inner ring of orbs, which begins to spin faster than the outer ring. The core of the construct begins glowing eerily...
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #952 on: October 03, 2015, 11:21:37 PM »
>"Oh crap."
>"I really need to get Nitori to install a fusion feature to the Hisoutensoku."
>Check inventory and faith levels. (It's been so long since we did so...)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #953 on: October 03, 2015, 11:26:58 PM »
>"Oh crap."
>"I really need to get Nitori to install a fusion feature to the Hisoutensoku."
>Check inventory and faith levels. (It's been so long since we did so...)
>You currently have enough faith to perform up to three small miracles.

>INVENTORY:
  >Moriya Shrine Maiden's Outfit (equipped)
  >>Your signature outfit.
  >>Comes equipped with two hammerspace sleeves, courtesy of your shrine's goddesses.

>Gohei
  >>Your primary weapon. You can use it to fire danmaku and club people over the head.
  >>You can also channel faith into it to "charge" its power, or to help you perform large miracles.

>Snake Accessory (equipped)
  >>A gift from Kanako, it's a snake-shaped hair accessory that wraps around your hair on one side.
  >>It's purely cosmetic and serves no special use.

>Frog Hair Clip (equipped)
  >>A gift from Suwako, it's a hairclip shaped like a frog's head.
  >>It's purely cosmetic and serves no special use.

>Shoes
  >>An article of clothing usually worn on the feet.

>Winter Coat (equipped)
  >>A coat generally worn in cold weather. Comes equipped with pockets and a hood.

>Scarf (equipped)
  >>An article of clothing meant to keep the neck and lower face warm in cold conditions.

>Winter Boots (equipped)
  >>Footwear designed for trudging through deep snow.

>Winter Gloves (equipped)
  >>Wool gloves meant to keep your hands warm in cold weather.

>Maid Outfit
  >>A spare maid's outfit from the Scarlet Devil Mansion. It's a tiny bit too small.

>?2400
  >>Cash on hand.

>SPELLCARDS:
     >Esoterica "Gray Thaumaturgy"
     >>Fires a couple large star shaped patterns that quickly dissipate into a shower of bullets

>Wonder "Daytime Guest Stars"
     >>Danmaku radiates in all directions while you fire light and shrapnel.

>Sea Opening "Moses's Miracle"
     >>A canal of lasers traps the opponent(s) while you send spreads of blade-shaped danmaku at them.

>Preparation "Star Ritual to Call the Godly Winds"
     >>Fires stars of danmaku that constantly split into walls of projectiles.

>Great Miracle "Yasaka's Divine Wind"
     >>Creates a localized typhoon of pure danmaku, this is your strongest spell card. This will leave you exhausted if you use it.

>The construct's glow intensifies, and the rapidly inner ring orients itself as if to aim directly at you.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #954 on: October 04, 2015, 12:01:40 AM »
>Begin strafing and shooting from afar.
>"Hey Koishi, any ideas?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #955 on: October 04, 2015, 12:08:37 AM »
>Begin strafing and shooting from afar.
>"Hey Koishi, any ideas?"
>You begin strafing to the side while firing some danmaku.
>"Um... How about keep firing?"

>The construct unleashes a flash of light and fires a pulse of long, fast lasers, midway through their flight they begin to unpredictably curve in random directions, randomly changing their direction every few seconds. At the same time waves of danmaku are emitted from the construct in all directions.
>The outer ring dissipates all incoming shots. Koishi has also begun to fire on the construct.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #956 on: October 04, 2015, 12:57:27 AM »
>Charge faith into our Gohei and focus-fire.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #957 on: October 04, 2015, 01:09:23 AM »
>Charge faith into our Gohei and focus-fire.
>You channel an amount of faith equivalent to one small miracle into your gohei and focus your nonspell. The gohei gives off a brilliant, white aura.
>Your projectiles begin glowing brightly as they are released from the charged gohei. The race towards the construct and cut through it's outer ring like a knife through butter, striking the core.
>The lasers dissipate right before they reach you and Koishi. The damaged orb rings of the construct stop spinning as electricity begins to arc outwards from its now-cracked core. The construct floats in the air for a few seconds before violently exploding.
>Your gohei's aura gradually dims.

>You now have enough faith to perform two more small miracles until you can acquire more.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #958 on: October 04, 2015, 06:06:26 AM »
>"I don't have much faith left. I can't return to my shrine for more ether, Suwako-sama might wonder why I'm back so soon."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #959 on: October 04, 2015, 06:25:11 AM »
>"I don't have much faith left. I can't return to my shrine for more ether, Suwako-sama might wonder why I'm back so soon."
>"Well let's just hope you won't be forced to use it up then." Koishi replies, "Now let's keep going. Unless you're tired. Are you tired? I'm not."
>_