Author Topic: Wind Priestess Quest  (Read 71734 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Wind Priestess Quest
« Reply #90 on: May 15, 2015, 02:16:16 AM »
>Attempt to be friendly, but ultimately give up.
>Look around, possibly search for people we may know here.

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
  • Double Spoiler was my birthday present.
« Reply #91 on: May 15, 2015, 02:50:51 AM »
>Master Spark indeed.

[attach=1]

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2015, 02:51:34 AM »
>Attempt to be friendly, but ultimately give up.
>You give the kappa a friendly wave, but it only seems to make them shy away from you more. You quickly abandon your efforts.

>Look around, possibly search for people we may know here.
>You look around the marsh.
>The area is dotted with frozen ponds and streams, you spot other small groups of kappa in the distance diligently working to clear the ice. You also spot lots of stone structures that look like large rocks at first glance, but upon closer inspection you notice that these structures have doors and are, in fact, dwellings. There is a much larger door situated on a nearby cliff face, and a kappa or two occasionally goes through it.
>You do not spot anybody that you recognize amongst the kappa.

>Master Spark indeed.
>Need I say more?
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #93 on: May 15, 2015, 03:27:48 AM »
>Move along, no use in trying to chase down any skiddish kappa.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #94 on: May 15, 2015, 03:43:42 AM »
>These kappa seem just as troubled by the weather as we are, if not more. Let's move on to the garden of the sun. Then again, they could have a weather machine and are just trying to not act suspicious.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #95 on: May 15, 2015, 04:09:57 AM »
>Move along, no use in trying to chase down any skiddish kappa.
>You take to the sky once more.

>These kappa seem just as troubled by the weather as we are, if not more. Let's move on to the garden of the sun. Then again, they could have a weather machine and are just trying to not act suspicious.
>You begin to fly in the direction of the Garden of the Sun.
>After several minutes, of soaring, you begin to hear a peculiar, high-pitched whine coming from somewhere below.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #96 on: May 15, 2015, 04:17:03 AM »
>Check it carefully

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #97 on: May 15, 2015, 04:18:31 AM »
>Check it carefully
>You glance down just in time to glimpse several fast-moving shots of danmaku whizzing in your direction.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #98 on: May 15, 2015, 04:29:22 AM »
>Close in on the area carefully as well, don't risk grazing it until we know who's shooting it. Could be a fairy which would be safe to graze.

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2015, 04:30:01 AM »
>Dodge them like a stage 5 boss

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #100 on: May 15, 2015, 04:41:21 AM »
>Close in on the area carefully as well, don't risk grazing it until we know who's shooting it. Could be a fairy which would be safe to graze.
>You begin to exercise caution as you continue on your path. At the same time you begin looking for the source of the danmaku.
>The danmaku is closing in on you.

>Dodge them like a stage 5 boss
>You do a barrel roll quickly swerve out of the way right before the danmaku hits you.
>As you regain your orientation, a frostbitten fairy carrying a wilted sunflower flies up from below.
>"Don't go any further!" she says with confidence, "This is an er... um... Hey! What was this thing we're doing called again?"
>"Wasn't it called a 'Blocked-aids' or something?" replies another, equally frostbitten fairy as she comes into view.
>"Oh, yeah, right... This is a Blocked-aids! Give us all your stuffs and thingies or else!"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #101 on: May 15, 2015, 04:51:15 AM »
>"Okay, 1. It's a Blockade, and 2. Unless you really like re-spawning, I suggest you explain why this is a blockade quickly."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #102 on: May 15, 2015, 04:58:07 AM »
>"Okay, 1. It's a Blockade, and 2. Unless you really like re-spawning, I suggest you explain why this is a blockade quickly."
>"No! It's obviously a blocked-aids, stupid!" the sunflower fairy retorts, "And it's a blocked-aids because our group is running low on stuffs and thingies and we need more! So fork 'em over before ya get the blasting of a lifetime!"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #103 on: May 15, 2015, 05:08:22 AM »
>(Ah, struggling stragglers) "(Hehe~ :matsurismirk:) I'm sorry for my stupidity then, but if you need stuffs and thingies, you should pray to my goddesses. They have lots and lots of stuffs and thingies. You'll be super duper happy if you do~"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #104 on: May 15, 2015, 05:22:53 AM »
>(Ah, struggling stragglers) "(Hehe~ :matsurismirk:) I'm sorry for my stupidity then, but if you need stuffs and thingies, you should pray to my goddesses. They have lots and lots of stuffs and thingies. You'll be super duper happy if you do~"
>"Really? Who are your goddesses, then?" the sunflower fairy asks.
>"Wait! It might be a trick!" the other fairy interjects. "How do we know that you're telling the truth?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #105 on: May 15, 2015, 05:35:48 AM »
>♪Miracle Time♪ (Do something like make the sunflower that one fairy is holding bloom.)
>"That's just a bit of my powers, imagine what my goddesses can do since they're like, way better."
If that doesn't work (because we may not have enough faith thanks to wasting it on that annoying umbrella) then...
>>"Listen, if you don't get out of my way, I'll make you sorry. Trying to find out why it's been so cold lately and I don't need distractions."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #106 on: May 15, 2015, 05:45:49 AM »
>♪Miracle Time♪ (Do something like make the sunflower that one fairy is holding bloom.)
>You focus your energy and concentrate on the wilted sunflower being held in the sunflower fairy's hands.
>You manage to restore the flower to a fresher state. The fairy is utterly stunned by what's happening.
>"Ooooh..." she says, mesmerized.
>You may now only perform up to three more small miracles until you obtain more faith.

>"That's just a bit of my powers, imagine what my goddesses can do since they're like, way better."
>"Hmm... with powers like that, we might not even need more stuffs and thingies, all our problems will be more solved!" the sunflower fairy exclaims.
>"So, what are we going to do?" the second fairy asks.
>"Go get the rest of the group, tell them we have some goddesses to pray to! Um... actually hang on a second..." the sunflower fairy turns back to you, "Who are your goddesses, and... uh... how do we pray?"
>_
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 05:49:58 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #107 on: May 15, 2015, 05:57:42 AM »
>"Our Goddess is Hakurei Reimu. She usually wears red and white clothing. Be sure to pull many pranks on her, that's how you pray~ :trollface:
>"Lady Kanako and Lady Suwako. Lady Kanako is the one that looks like a gundam usually has a large rope around her back and 4 pillars coming from it. Lady Suwako is smaller and has our lord resting upon her head a brown hat with eyes on it."
>"Speaking of Lady Kanako, have you possibly seen her pass by?"
>"Well, you could ask the goddesses for favors and thank them for what you have when you have the time. You could also visit our shrine from time to time and give your support and attend events. It's on the mountain there (point)."
>"We can't just use our powers all the time though, we need people to trust and believe in us to do even greater things."
>"By the way, are you guys okay? You seem cold."
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 06:03:06 AM by Miniking »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2015, 06:06:22 AM »
>"Lady Kanako and Lady Suwako. Lady Kanako is the one that looks like a gundam usually has a large rope around her back and 4 pillars coming from it. Lady Suwako is smaller and has our lord resting upon her head a brown hat with eyes on it."
>"Oh, okay..." she says.

>"Speaking of Lady Kanako, have you possibly seen her pass by?"
>"Nope, I think we'd remember if anyone who looked like that came though our blocked-aids."

>"Well, you could ask the goddesses for favors and thank them for what you have when you have the time. You could also visit our shrine from time to time and give your support and attend events."
>"So, uh... where's this shrine you speak of?"

>"By the way, are you guys okay? You seem cold."
>"We're perfectly fine!" she replies with confidence, "Our stuffs and thingies have been keeping us more warmer all week! Well, at least until we started running low..."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2015, 06:12:02 AM »
>"Up there (Point to top of mountain). But please wait a while as this incident has been causing problems and we're trying to deal with them. So if you could please let me through your...Blocked-Aids I could get rid of the problems quicker."

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2015, 11:01:29 AM »
>Call up Eirin to cure our Blocked-Aids/HIV.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #111 on: May 15, 2015, 02:07:38 PM »
>"Up there (Point to top of mountain). But please wait a while as this incident has been causing problems and we're trying to deal with them. So if you could please let me through your...Blocked-Aids I could get rid of the problems quicker."
>"Oh, go right ahead. Thanks to you, we have no reason to continue our blocked-aids!" she turns to her companion, "Let's go tell the rest of the group that in a while we're going to the top of that mountain to visit some shrine and ask the goddesses for stuff and thank them for it!"
>"How long is a while?"
>"Uh... like... two hours... I think..."
>"Oh okay!" the second fairy replies as the duo fly away.

>Call up Eirin to cure our Blocked-Aids/HIV.
>"Good news, miss Kochiya. You are now cured of Blocked-AIDS! You still have AIDS, but it's no longer blocked."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #112 on: May 15, 2015, 06:28:36 PM »
>Set time limit for 2 hours
>Continue on the path to the garden of the sun.
>Ponder what they may do when they visit the shrine

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #113 on: May 15, 2015, 07:07:44 PM »
>Set time limit for 2 hours
>Time limit set.

>Continue on the path to the garden of the sun.
>You continue on your original trajectory.

>Ponder what they may do when they visit the shrine
>If all goes well, then you would've managed to successfully convert a group of fairies to your shrine. But, since they are fairies that's probably not going to happen. They'll probably show up and endlessly pester Suwako to use her powers to help them until they either give up or Suwako smites them. Or they'll show up, give praying a try, find it boring, leave, and go back to what they were doing.

>After about ten minutes, you reach the edge of the Garden of the Sun. The snow has stopped in this area, for the moment.
>As you observe the garden from the air, it's apparent that the cold has taken a toll on it, the usually vibrant sunflowers are all dull and withered, and there is a deep accumulation of snow that reaches a third of the way up their stems.
>A lone figure, holding a bright pink parasol is standing at the edge of the ruined field, and appears to be staring off into it.
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #114 on: May 15, 2015, 08:53:34 PM »
>If anything, Yuuka would definitely know what's causing the snow. She's linked with nature.
>Approach Yuuka with utmost caution and respect. Do not show fear, Yuuka can smell fear.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #115 on: May 15, 2015, 08:58:59 PM »
>Fly low but stay alert. That Wriggl- er, dropkicking ninja could be waiting for us...
>{Is that Kogasa? Wait the umbrella isn't weird, it couldn't be her.}
>"Excuse me, could I speak with you for a moment?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #116 on: May 15, 2015, 09:33:53 PM »
>If anything, Yuuka would definitely know what's causing the snow. She's linked with nature.
>Approach Yuuka with utmost caution and respect. Do not show fear, Yuuka can smell fear.
>Fly low but stay alert. That Wriggl- er, dropkicking ninja could be waiting for us...
>You begin to confidently and cautiously descend towards Yuuka.

>{Is that Kogasa? Wait the umbrella isn't weird, it couldn't be her.}
>It couldn't be Kogasa anyway, since she's back at the shrine and in no condition to be moving.

>"Excuse me, could I speak with you for a moment?"
>You speak when you are within earshot.
>With lightning speed, Yuuka swings in your direction, closes her parasol, and fires a master spark from the tip of the parasol in such a way that it intersects your path right in front of you.
>The shock from the sudden laser causes you to screech to a halt in midair just seconds before colliding with the master spark.
>"Go away." Yuuka says sternly as her warning shot fades, "I'm not in the mood for visitors right now."
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #117 on: May 15, 2015, 09:40:30 PM »
>State my purpose quickly and clearly, she must know something to be in such a sour mood.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #118 on: May 15, 2015, 11:54:38 PM »
> "I just wanted to ask about this snowball incident. But I guess I'll be coming back lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeer>Fly back to our shrine for a change of interior clothing...
>Fly to the Misty Lake, unless someone else objects and wants to eat sparks.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 12:25:40 AM by Miniking »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #119 on: May 16, 2015, 01:16:34 AM »
>State my purpose quickly and clearly, she must know something to be in such a sour mood.
> "I just wanted to ask about this snowball incident. But I guess I'll be coming back lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeer"
These two actions contradict each other. So I resorted to flipping a coin and determined that it will be Miniking's post that will be prioritized.
>You consider stating your purpose to her, but you realize that it might not be wise to linger here, especially with Yuuka in such a foul mood. So you decide to tell her that you'll return later.
>You feel Yuuka's glare burn into your soul as you slowly back away.

>Fly back to our shrine for a change of interior clothing...
>You fly back for a quick change, waving hi to Suwako and casually flipping off Kogasa on the way in.

>Fly to the Misty Lake, unless someone else objects and wants to eat sparks.
>You turn in the direction of the Misty Lake and begin flying.
>After about five minutes of uneventful flying you arrive at the frozen lake shore.
>You spot a fairy with blue hair and crystalline wings on the ground not far from you, busily building a snowman. Another, green-haired fairy with some rather unique looking wings is with her.
>Neither one of them have noticed you.
>_