Author Topic: Volcanic Mafia 2015 - Game Over  (Read 66207 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Volcanic Mafia 2015 - Game Over
« Reply #900 on: April 27, 2015, 12:05:18 PM »
I honestly don't know what I'd do if scum stopped lurking! :V But perhaps they never will. But seriously, I'm usually the main person calling out major lurkscum. And a lot of the time someone I really shove for hard ends up flipping town instead, it's because they lurked so hard it was hard to believe they could actually be town.

The main exception is learning the difference between Dan's town and scum lurk, but after a few failures I've realized that town!Dan will put -some- stuff out and scum!Dan really never seems to do basically anything, ever, until maybe lylo or something similar. But the issue is they're both scummy metas and it seriously shouldn't be hard for scum!Dan to follow his town meta as it's still heavy lurking with almost no content in the posts. ;_;

Also, SkyPal; I'd say the biggest thing is moving past "got'cha!" type scum hunting attempts. I've seen Bard do the same thing in the past where he analyzed the words someone said to the point where theoretically, it technically made their statement a lie, but... in context and with being human involved in the equation it didn't actually make much sense. The scum are lying, sure, but they know what they're posting and it's extremely unlikely they're going to trip all over themselves (even if they're me!), unless perhaps caught in a fakeclaim role-shens lie because that's different and much harder to wiggle out of. B)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #901 on: April 27, 2015, 01:58:34 PM »
Oi, don't liken me to Sky Pal, Waffles.

MoTK Town needs to learn that lurking is bad for the game health.

« Reply #902 on: April 27, 2015, 06:35:13 PM »
ill lurk as much as i am scum thanks

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #903 on: April 27, 2015, 07:00:54 PM »
I try to lynch lurkscum but I usually get called lazy for it
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #904 on: April 27, 2015, 07:01:23 PM »
oh as scum go right ahead

but when someone is town and they still do it? aaaaaaaaa

cut:Oof, yeah, happens to me sometimes too. But it helps when they actually flip scum. >:T
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore