Author Topic: Hatate Quest Nelja  (Read 114437 times)

Re: Hatate Quest Nelja
« Reply #750 on: February 28, 2016, 10:27:30 PM »
>"We'd like to talk for a bit, if you don't mind. But I'll just lay my cards right on the table. We're going home, and we want your help."

>Ran leans back from her scroll slightly. You clearly have her attention now. "Do you reside on Youkai Mountain, Ranka?" she asks the wind spirit hauling your hair around.
>"I don't really 'reside' anywhere."
>"That's what I thought. In that case, Hatate, you'll need to explain."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #751 on: February 29, 2016, 01:58:55 AM »
>"Real Gensokyo, not this place."

« Reply #752 on: February 29, 2016, 02:47:43 AM »
>"Real Gensokyo, not this place."

>"That is a... insufficient explanation." Ran replies politely.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #753 on: February 29, 2016, 03:54:23 AM »
>"That is a... insufficient explanation." Ran replies politely.

>Glance toward Aya.
>"Have you forgotten you didn't originally come from here?"

>_

« Reply #754 on: February 29, 2016, 06:27:35 AM »
>Glance toward Aya.
>"Have you forgotten you didn't originally come from here?"

>_

>"I wasn't aware you knew of my origins." she says, with a glare at Aya.
>The elder crow throws up her hands. "Don't look at me, I know better than to go poking around in your history."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #755 on: February 29, 2016, 06:59:41 AM »
>"It doesn't take a genius to figure it out when you're from elsewhere yourself, and you hear about two Rans running around from others."

« Reply #756 on: February 29, 2016, 07:03:55 AM »
>"It doesn't take a genius to figure it out when you're from elsewhere yourself, and you hear about two Rans running around from others."

>Ran smiles, now amused. "You've heard of my doppelganger? Well, there are two of me because, to paraphrase Reimu's eloquent phrasing, 'Yukari was messing around again.' It is not the first time there has been two Ran Yakumos. Or more."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #757 on: February 29, 2016, 07:27:09 AM »
>"Well, there's also the part where you leave a real mark in the winds, unlike all the illusions here."

« Reply #758 on: February 29, 2016, 10:42:28 PM »
>"Well, there's also the part where you leave a real mark in the winds, unlike all the illusions here."

>Ran sighs quietly. "Ladies, if this is an attempt to perplex me so as to gain some amusing photographs, I am otherwise occupied."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #759 on: March 01, 2016, 01:41:18 AM »
>"If we were trying to do that, one of us would be hidden and getting the goods, don't you think? But are you trying to tell me you don't remember seeing that book, then waking up here? Or working with Aya on some project in our Gensokyo?"

« Reply #760 on: March 01, 2016, 05:46:37 AM »
>"If we were trying to do that, one of us would be hidden and getting the goods, don't you think? But are you trying to tell me you don't remember seeing that book, then waking up here? Or working with Aya on some project in our Gensokyo?"

>"I am still working with Aya. Hasn't she mentioned that?"
>"Briefly." Aya admits. "As much as I thought you'd be okay with, anyway."
>Ran nods. "And as for 'that book', well..." She spreads her arms out towards the book and scroll dominated room. "If you could be more specific?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #761 on: March 01, 2016, 05:49:06 AM »
>"The one you found in actual Gensokyo, and it knocked you out and you woke up here. It would have been years ago for you, I think."
>Glance toward Aya. "You both didn't find it together, right? Who was first?"

« Reply #762 on: March 06, 2016, 11:07:36 AM »
>"The one you found in actual Gensokyo, and it knocked you out and you woke up here. It would have been years ago for you, I think."
>Glance toward Aya. "You both didn't find it together, right? Who was first?"

>"No, not together. I.... I think I found it first."
>"Not first." Ranka says to her. "Marisa and Alice came here first. Ran came next, and then you, Aya."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 02:42:06 AM by Oldmansour »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #763 on: March 06, 2016, 03:12:12 PM »
>"How far apart?"
>Look back to Ran. "Any of this sounding familiar? Like, they told me you got into a lot of kerfuffles with your copy when you got here and stuff, too."

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #764 on: March 07, 2016, 05:47:30 PM »
>"And then after a while,a while longer in this world, there was a sort of settlement meaning the Book taking its hold"
>" About the time apart..."
>"If you can't  remember anything important on that , can you recall of having seen or heard some unusuality from the others trapped before you
>"Like unusual for this Fake World from your perspective and maybe your double?"
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 05:54:01 PM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

« Reply #765 on: March 09, 2016, 02:53:39 AM »
>"How far apart?"

>Ranka closes her eyes to think. "Less than two weeks."

>Look back to Ran. "Any of this sounding familiar? Like, they told me you got into a lot of kerfuffles with your copy when you got here and stuff, too."

>"Define 'kerfuffle', please."

>"And then after a while,a while longer in this world, there was a sort of settlement meaning the Book taking its hold"
>" About the time apart..."
>"If you can't  remember anything important on that , can you recall of having seen or heard some unusuality from the others trapped before you
>"Like unusual for this Fake World from your perspective and maybe your double?"

>Ran smiles. "Hatate, this IS Gensokyo. Unusual things happen here all the time. Consider what's happened to your own people. Once, the idea of the tengu reintegrating with the rest of Gensokyo's peoples was a heresy, and now it is the reality."
>"As for my double, that, as I've said, is actually not that unusual. I admit, it isn't common for there to be two of us for this long, but it is not unheard of."

>"Consider this, though." she says, leaning forward and templeing her fingers. "You propose that this Book had the power to capture myself, Marisa Kirisame, Alice Margatroid and Aya Shameimaru, and convince us all that we were living some kind of lie. Now, I am among the most powerful residents of Gensokyo, and the other three women are hardly weaklings. What sort of book would have that kind of power?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #766 on: March 09, 2016, 09:47:53 AM »
>"It doesn't need a whole lot of power, though, it just needs you to believe its lies. Though, we are starting to think it might be hitting a breaking point?"

« Reply #767 on: March 09, 2016, 10:03:13 AM »
>"It doesn't need a whole lot of power, though, it just needs you to believe its lies. Though, we are starting to think it might be hitting a breaking point?"

>"That would make sense." Ran agrees. "There are few objects or spells I know of that could hold even the four of us without breaking, let alone more people on top of that. Even a person who did not have as much power as the others."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #768 on: March 09, 2016, 10:37:04 AM »
>"Right, and one of the people who owns that book is with us."
>"Anyways, I only know half the story about you and your double, but I hear you two didn't get along at all. Why don't you tell me what happened,maybe someone will notice something?"

« Reply #769 on: March 09, 2016, 10:39:42 AM »
>"Right, and one of the people who owns that book is with us."
>"Anyways, I only know half the story about you and your double, but I hear you two didn't get along at all. Why don't you tell me what happened,maybe someone will notice something?"

>Ran seems a bit confused. "Well, if you wish to hear that story, I will tell it, but perhaps you could clear something up for me first?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #770 on: March 09, 2016, 10:57:07 AM »
>"I'll try."

« Reply #771 on: March 09, 2016, 11:02:09 AM »
>"I'll try."

>"You said you were with one of the people that owned this book. But does that not imply that this person is responsible for its creation, or at least its use?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #772 on: March 09, 2016, 11:11:02 AM »
>"Not when it gets stolen, no."

« Reply #773 on: March 09, 2016, 11:29:08 AM »
>"Not when it gets stolen, no."

>Ran ponders that for a moment, then chuckles. "Am I correct in assuming that Marisa made off with something she shouldn't have?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #774 on: March 09, 2016, 11:37:38 AM »
>"Actually, I don't think so this time. It was someone from the <Cerulean Keep, only named right.>"

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #775 on: March 09, 2016, 12:20:05 PM »
Cobalt?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #776 on: March 10, 2016, 02:38:12 PM »
>"Actually, I don't think so this time. It was someone from the <Cerulean Keep, only named right.>"

>_

>"The Cobalt Keep." Ran says warily. "You've met someone from there?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #777 on: March 10, 2016, 03:11:10 PM »
>"A few someones, actually. One of them was travelling with us when this whole kerfluffle began."

« Reply #778 on: March 11, 2016, 08:59:37 AM »
>"A few someones, actually. One of them was travelling with us when this whole kerfluffle began."

>"That's impossible, they were still supposed to be sealed... No, that's not right." the kitsune mutters, shaking her head in confusion. "Nobody comes from the Keep, and no one goes there, either. It's far too dangerous."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #779 on: March 11, 2016, 10:37:53 AM »
>"They got unsealed about a month, month and a half ago. The whole Night of Rage thing, remember that?"