Author Topic: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 3, Part 6 [COMPLETED]  (Read 55914 times)

Re: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 3, Part 6
« Reply #780 on: February 20, 2015, 09:36:05 PM »
>We're really going to say this, aren't we? We're really going to.
>"Would it be okay if I kissed you?"

>At this point, you don't think you can NOT say it.
>Indecision plays across Orin's face upon hearing that question for a moment, and the kasha closes her eyes in thought. When she opens them again and looks into your eyes, you know that her answer, unlike she is so often, is for her sake first, rather than yours. "Yes."

« Reply #781 on: February 20, 2015, 09:39:10 PM »
>Then let's hurry up and kiss this beautiful woman in front of us already!

« Reply #782 on: February 21, 2015, 09:51:13 PM »
>Then let's hurry up and kiss this beautiful woman in front of us already!

>Leaving any hesitation you might have had far behind you, you gently bring yourself forward and press your lips against Rin's. This is not your first kiss, but it's the first one you've been the aggressor for. Rin's tentativeness quivers through her lips, and there is a spiciness about her taste that is distinctly different than a human's, and very enticing. Your Rin is a bit nervous, you can tell, but you also sense the pleasure of this moment is not felt only by you.
>When your lips part, Rin's blush has deepened more than a little, but the smile on her face is quite possibly the happiest one you've ever seen.

« Reply #783 on: February 21, 2015, 10:09:38 PM »
>Smile back
>"That... felt nice."

« Reply #784 on: February 21, 2015, 10:35:32 PM »
>Smile back
>"That... felt nice."

>"I never knew what that was like 'til now." Rin says quietly.

« Reply #785 on: February 21, 2015, 10:48:17 PM »
>Gently: "Your first?"

« Reply #786 on: February 21, 2015, 11:34:19 PM »
>Gently: "Your first?"

>The redhead nods once.

« Reply #787 on: February 21, 2015, 11:41:16 PM »
>"Then I feel privileged that you shared it with me. I hope this wasn't too... sudden. But when I held you so close, it... it felt like there was nothing I wanted to do more in that moment than kiss you. You are a beautiful woman, Rin."

« Reply #788 on: February 22, 2015, 01:17:34 AM »
>"Then I feel privileged that you shared it with me. I hope this wasn't too... sudden. But when I held you so close, it... it felt like there was nothing I wanted to do more in that moment than kiss you. You are a beautiful woman, Rin."

>"Was... that your first, too?" she asks cautiously.

« Reply #789 on: February 22, 2015, 01:21:18 AM »
>It was not, correct?
>Have we shared a kiss like that with anyone other than Marisa? And was that only the single night, even then?

« Reply #790 on: February 22, 2015, 01:43:36 AM »
>It was not, correct?
>Have we shared a kiss like that with anyone other than Marisa? And was that only the single night, even then?

>Correct.
>You have not.
>Correct. You'd be lying if you said you hadn't thought about it happening again, but right now, it would be a bigger lie to claim that such a possibility was on your mind.

« Reply #791 on: February 22, 2015, 01:56:47 AM »
>"Just once before - but this was every bit as special to me as though it were."
>Run a hand gently through her hair
>"My heart is racing too, you know."
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 01:59:39 AM by DracoOmega »

« Reply #792 on: February 22, 2015, 03:05:55 AM »
>"Just once before - but this was every bit as special to me as though it were."
>Run a hand gently through her hair
>"My heart is racing too, you know."

>Rin quite literally purrs as you touch her. "So... What'd you do the last time, at this point?"

« Reply #793 on: February 22, 2015, 03:17:41 AM »
>What did we do at this point last time?

« Reply #794 on: February 22, 2015, 03:55:58 AM »
>What did we do at this point last time?

>You and Marissa There's still two s's, Draco. exchanged more than one kiss. And if you're honest, each was more passionate than the one you just had with Rin. But things didn't go any farther than that, not then.

« Reply #795 on: February 22, 2015, 04:15:33 AM »
>"Well, I think I should like to start by kissing you again."
>Kiss her again! And let's put a little more oomph into it this time.

« Reply #796 on: February 22, 2015, 09:11:11 PM »
>"Well, I think I should like to start by kissing you again."
>Kiss her again! And let's put a little more oomph into it this time.

>"I like the sound of that." Rin manages to say before you cover her mouth with yours once more. The hesitation that you felt in Rin's lips before is gone now, and she returns the passion you bestow on her as best as she can.
>"Oh yeah, I liked dat." she says after you part again.

« Reply #797 on: February 22, 2015, 10:39:36 PM »
>"Mmmm."
>Pull her close against us, gently but firmly, and kiss her again, trailing down the side of her neck while our hands roam slowly towards the small of her back
>Then, before we get too much more worked up, pull back slightly, pause a moment, swallow
>Slightly awkward: "Rin, I've... I've never gone further than this with anyone."

« Reply #798 on: February 23, 2015, 12:15:00 AM »
>"Mmmm."
>Pull her close against us, gently but firmly, and kiss her again, trailing down the side of her neck while our hands roam slowly towards the small of her back
>Then, before we get too much more worked up, pull back slightly, pause a moment, swallow
>Slightly awkward: "Rin, I've... I've never gone further than this with anyone."

>Rin doesn't answer you right away with her voice. She takes a breath herself, then gives you a smoldering grin. She leans in forward and gently kisses your ear, whispering at last, "Then it pleases me to be the first."

« Reply #799 on: February 23, 2015, 12:42:05 AM »
>*thump thump*
>Well! That... We can't very well say no to that, now can we?
>Emboldened by Rin's own enthusiasm, let's cast off the last of our doubts and freely let our lips and fingers wander to all the places we wish to explore. Be gentle and loving and take care to stay within the pace Rin feels comfortable with. And excuse ourselves our awkwardnesses. Even if neither of us knows quite what we're doing, we both care deeply about each other and we both want each other; we'll work it out somehow. Let us end this long night by baring ourselves to one that we love and letting the world slip away in their arms.

« Reply #800 on: February 23, 2015, 08:24:51 AM »
>*thump thump*
>Emboldened by Rin's own enthusiasm, let's cast off the last of our doubts and freely let our lips and fingers wander to all the places we wish to explore. Be gentle and loving and take care to stay within the pace Rin feels comfortable with. And excuse ourselves our awkwardnesses. Even if neither of us knows quite what we're doing, we both care deeply about each other and we both want each other; we'll work it out somehow. Let us end this long night by baring ourselves to one that we love and letting the world slip away in their arms.

>*thump thump*

>Not that you were likely to say no, anyway.
>Any trace of the hunger and fatigue you had coming home vanish completely with the emotions and sensations running through your body. Neither too last the thoughts of the gruesome battles you fought today. Even the brief thoughts of Marissa you had moments ago, memories of her lips, fade. There is only Rin. Your Rin. The kasha is devoted to you completely, willing to serve you in any and all capacities she can. Well tonight, you mean to prove that you can serve and satisfy her every bit as well. Although, if you were thinking more practical terms, it might have been better to let Rin finish cooking first so you could have a bite before.... starting. Rin, being the kasha youkai that she is, possesses a level of stamina, and as it turns out, surprisingly dextrous fingers, beyond that of your average human. She, like you, may be inexperienced, but the unbridled enthusiasm and pure-hearted passion she heaps upon you more than makes up for it, testing and taxing your body in ways you have never experienced before. And it is a workout and experience you wouldn't exchange for anything else in the world, with someone you wouldn't wish was anyone else.
>Many times over the course of this day did you wonder just how, or even when, this day was going to end. On occasion you doubted it would, or even could, end well. But you would not have dreamed it would end quite this way, in the arms of Rin Kaenbyou. Now though, you couldn't dream of a better ending for the day. If Marissa was here, she'd undoubtedly say something along the lines of 'the hero gets to have the princess after he saves her.' And she'd be right. Repeatedly so, as it turns out.
>You couldn't tell exactly when you fell asleep, and your sleep is not disturbed by dreams, pleasant or horrid, this night. But your sleep is deep and restful, and even while asleep, you feel surrounded by the newfound warmth shared between you and your Rin.

>And that concludes Mahou Shoujou Byakuren Episode 3. There will be a brief pause before the start of the next thread as I address some background writing issues. You guys solved the Satori situation a lot earlier than I had anticipated.