Author Topic: Three Fairies Quest  (Read 93795 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Three Fairies Quest
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2014, 06:04:50 PM »
>"Maybe it was you who told her, Star!"

« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2014, 06:14:58 PM »
>"Maybe it was you who told her, Star!"

>"What? Are you saying that I'm a trader?", Star says.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 06:17:40 PM by Tapsa »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2014, 06:26:02 PM »
>"Why don't we just ask Reimu and find out!"

« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2014, 09:28:20 AM »
>"Why don't we just ask Reimu and find out!"

>"Well, I guess it doesn't matter anymore, since Luna exposed us. Go and ask her whatever, but it's not my fault if you get chopped!", Star says.
>"Sunny did it first!", Luna blames you again.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2014, 09:47:10 AM »
>"Chopped?!"
>Hide behind the door again.

« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2014, 08:30:15 PM »
>"Chopped?!"
>Hide behind the door again.

>"Haha... ha...", Star laughs nervously. "Scary, isn't it?"
>"Could she really chop us from down there? She's got to be a mile away or so...", Luna says.
>"No idea about you, but I'm playing it safe here. Did you forget that it's Reimu?", Star says.
>"Can't argue with that...", Luna says and sighs. "Anyway, haven't heard her yell in a while. Did she give up?
>"Dunno. I didn't really focus while we've been hiding, you know!", Star replies. "Make Sunny go look out the window or something, she sounded so eager to ask something from Reimu!"

>_

« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2014, 08:32:25 PM »
> Look out the window.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2014, 08:51:09 PM »
>Carefully!

« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2014, 06:46:53 AM »
> Look out the window.
>Carefully!

>You gently open the door and sneak out of the pantry, crouch-walking past a Star hiding behind a chair.
>You hear shuffling from above. You look over your shoulder and see that Luna is sitting on the bed with the blanket lowered to only cover her up to the neck.
>"Don't do it, Sunny! You'll get chopped!", Luna says with a distressed look on her face.
>"Sunny's got this. Don't you fret!", Star says.
>Ignoring the two fairies, you steel your nerves as you approach the window. The thought of getting chopped terrifies you, but maybe she won't notice you if you take care...
>Now close to the window, you go prone and slowly crawl forwards until your head bumps lightly against the wall. You get on your knees and carefully peek out the window, exposing your head as little as possible while still being able to look down at the lawn.
>You see the shrine maiden standing with her arms folded, roughly at the halfway point between your house and the edge of the forest. You don't really  spot anything on her that she could chop with, though...
>"Is she there? I can't sense any movement.", Star says.

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2014, 07:07:07 AM »
>"She's there, but I don't think she has a chopper. Lemme check."
>Open the window. "Hey! Reimu! You don't have a chopper, do you?"

« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2014, 06:58:36 AM »
>"She's there, but I don't think she has a chopper. Lemme check."

>"You sure?", Star raises an eyebrow. "She could hide it behind her back, or maybe even under her clothes!"

>Open the window.

>You hear Luna's shocked voice as you open the window: "Wait! What are you--"

>"Hey! Reimu! You don't have a chopper, do you?"

>Reimu looks up to you and shakes her head.
>"You three. Cut it out and get to the shrine. It won't take long."

>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2014, 07:03:44 AM »
>Why is the red-white asking us to cut it out? We don't have a sword, do we?
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2014, 07:09:04 AM »
>"I thought you told us to never ever go to the shrine, though?"

« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2014, 07:11:29 PM »
>Why is the red-white asking us to cut it out? We don't have a sword, do we?

>She probably meant the expression, not literally cutting something out. She could've been slightly more specific if she really does want you to cut something.
>Unless if the broomhandles you've used for mock fencing with Star and Luna count as swords, you don't own any swords.

>"I thought you told us to never ever go to the shrine, though?"

>"I've told many others to stay away from the shrine before. So far, it hasn't worked out.", Reimu says, "I don't see what's stopping you."
>"Did somebody say cut? P-please don't cut me!", you hear Luna begging in a muffled voice. She must've hid under the blankets again.
>"Are you coming? I'd like to not stand around in this heat any longer."

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2014, 07:15:11 PM »
>Look back.
>"Hey, she wants us to come to the shrine."
>Back to Reimu: "Will there be breakfast?"

« Reply #105 on: October 24, 2014, 09:13:23 AM »
>Look back.
>"Hey, she wants us to come to the shrine."

>You look back, barely being able to see Luna's blanket-covered figure from this angle, lying on the bed up on the second floor. But where is Star? You could've sworn she was hiding behind one of those wooden chairs next to the dining table earlier!
>"What... What if it's a trap?", Luna says.

>Back to Reimu: "Will there be breakfast?"

>"Sure. I haven't had breakfast yet."

>_
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 09:16:11 AM by Tapsa »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #106 on: October 24, 2014, 10:12:07 AM »
>"There's breakfast involved!"

« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2014, 12:58:52 AM »
>"There's breakfast involved!"

>"Huh, really?"
>You jump a little upon hearing Star's voice. The pantry door swings open, even though you don't remember closing it after sneaking out, causing you to jump some more. Out from the pantry steps forward a thoughtful looking Star. Oh, you get it now. She exploited the opportunity to get herself to a better hiding spot while you were talking with Reimu...
>"Well, I guess she's kinda going out of her way if she just wanted to chop us...", Star says while pacing around the chair on her side of the table. She sits down and lets out a sigh, "Maybe she's not a great lord after all?"
>"But I just had breakfast...", Luna mumbles, still hiding under the blankets.

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #108 on: October 25, 2014, 01:44:24 AM »
>"Well you guys can stay here if you want, but I'm gonna take your shares if you do!"
>Head outside.

« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2014, 11:58:22 AM »
>"Well you guys can stay here if you want, but I'm gonna take your shares if you do!"

>"Go ahead, I don't want any...", Luna says, turning over in the bed to face away from you and Star.
>Star stands up from her chair, and says, "Okay, I'm giving that red-white the benefit of doubt. I'll tag along." She then walks over to the wardrobe.

>Head outside.

>Whatever, you aren't going to wait for Star! You're leaving now!
>You begin to descend down the curving staircase which leads to the front door at the base of the tree, but you only manage to go down a few steps before Star calls out for you:
>"Sunny!"

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2014, 12:27:07 PM »
>"What?"

« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2014, 08:06:20 PM »
>"What?"

>"Are you really going out with just that on?", Star says. You swear you heard her snicker a little, too.

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2014, 08:19:23 PM »
>"...Oh. Right!"
>Dash back upstairs and get properly dressed, then dash back downstairs.

« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2014, 07:19:13 AM »
>"...Oh. Right!"
>Dash back upstairs and get properly dressed, then dash back downstairs.

>You run back upstairs and head for the wardrobe. Star is in the middle of wiggling into her clothes, but thankfully, she has the courtesy to not stand in front of the wardrobe while dressing up.
>You take off your nightgown and shove it inside the wardrobe, trading it for your attire:

>You lost: Nightgown
>You obtained: Sunny Milk's dress
>You obtained: Head accessories
>You obtained: Spellcards

>You probably won't need anything else if you're just going to the shrine. With Reimu around, you doubt anybody is crazy enough to try to mug you.
>After getting properly dressed and rid of your bed hair, you run downstairs with Star following you. It's no big deal for you to run up or down a staircase. In fact, you've become so skilled that you can leap over steps while running downstairs! Luna is very envious of you over this.
>You're in the entryway of your house, located at the base of the tree. There is a door here with a small brown "Welcome" mat in front of it, which obviously leads outside, and a staircase which leads up to where you, Star and Luna live. This is where you're supposed to leave your shoes, but oftentimes you end up going upstairs absentmindedly, with your shoes still on you. This time, your shoes are here, although they're not placed neatly side-by-side like Star's and Luna's shoes are, but sloppily kicked off into a corner.

>_
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 07:34:29 AM by Tapsa »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2014, 12:40:19 PM »
>Shod ourself and head outside!

« Reply #115 on: October 29, 2014, 08:33:34 AM »
>Shod ourself and head outside!

>You obtained: Shoes

>You slip into your shoes, open the front door, and head out to confront Reimu.
>Outside, Reimu stands in roughly the same spot where you saw her the last time. She has already noticed you exit the house and is looking your way.
>"Took you long enough. Let's go.", Reimu says before turning her back on you.
>The shrine maiden starts walking back to the shrine. Meanwhile, Star slams the front door shut, and rattles it some to make sure it's properly closed. It's a stubborn kind of a door, you have to get violent with it or it won't co-operate.
>"You go first.", Star forcefully whispers.

>_
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 08:59:40 AM by Tapsa »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2014, 12:16:10 PM »
>Follow that maiden!

« Reply #117 on: November 02, 2014, 10:44:58 PM »
>Follow that maiden!

>You follow the red-white, walking under the shade of the forest's oaks, beeches and cherry trees for a few minutes. Before long, you find yourself at the backyard of the Hakurei Shrine. The back porch of the shrine is straight ahead, and a separated storage building lies to the right. Standing in the sunlight, you feel wonderfully invigorated and in your element.
>Reimu walks up a small set of wooden steps to get up on the porch. She grabs onto a sliding door and slides it wide open, gesturing you to come in, before heading inside by herself. You bravely march into the shrine, without second thoughts, unlike Star, who's still keeping her distance from you and the shrine maiden.
>It has been a while since the last time you were inside the shrine, but it seems to be as austere as before. Only a minimal amount of furniture and items are present here, such as the bamboo broom which is often seen on Reimu when she has nothing better to do but methodically sweep off every little speck of dirt or dust that she can find on the cobblestones of the shrine grounds. And despite the fact that it's summer, a kotatsu sits in the dead center of the room. Near the kotatsu, there are two rolled out futons, with one currently occupied by a loudly snoring orange-haired oni. To your left, you see Reimu by a stove, who's looking around and pulling out a couple pots and a kettle from a small closet.

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #118 on: November 02, 2014, 10:48:28 PM »
>Have a seat at the kotatsu as if we owned the place.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #119 on: November 02, 2014, 10:53:57 PM »
>Consider drawing on Suika's face.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.