Author Topic: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 3.  (Read 84973 times)

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 3.
« Reply #720 on: August 28, 2014, 10:25:52 PM »
Granted, I apologise. I do find it grating that he's picking up a subject that was already dropped to revisit it with AtE and centre the discussion around him again, while blaming others for his own lack of scum hunting. Maybe I set the wrong example when I was frustrated people were going, "Oh, ITP, therefore Town". Even if we look at his actions, I don't think NNR's been exactly Pro-Town minded due to the entire Dorian affair. If your role PM says you're ITP, then it doesn't matter how effectively Town you are; you're not a Miller and counter-claiming someone based on a lie and creative interpretation of your role isn't Town-minded behaviour. I can appreciate that there are better targets to go after than NNR, but if he wants to take centre stage I don't see why we shouldn't just force him to exit stage left.

« Reply #721 on: August 28, 2014, 10:26:28 PM »
Mostly waiting for responses from Conq/Zak for now, regarding the role stuff (since they both seem to be related to me somewhat). There's also whatever weird D3 action Raikaria is telling us to look out for? ?_?

I was really hoping someone would tell me what to do about rawr b/c the Tracker claim is kind of null and goes both ways, ergo I would be falling back on my original suspicion and going on to lynch him. SB saying rawr is town off of his claim is making me hesitant. <_>

Serela is my second choice based on what I said D2 but I feel very self conscious about looking like I'm blindly following SB B(

Moridin looks bad based on wagon analysis alone. I dunno if he's just getting a free pass for being a newbie but he should really be posting more. Same with Massaca, actually.

« Reply #722 on: August 28, 2014, 10:26:52 PM »
Someone suggested that we lynch someone else now and have the vigilante hit NNR during the night. I think that is a good idea. If that does work, we can hit him tomorrow.

Leaving NNR alive indefinitely seems a bad idea, slightly tweaking his win conditions while being completely honest about everything else wouldn't be hard to do.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #723 on: August 28, 2014, 10:30:06 PM »
k, home

NNR is prone to getting heated about mafia and I really don't think his angry reaction is indicative of him being scum

I'd still lynch Rawr after the claim.

O4rfish, I'm not Raikaria's QT buddy.

I thought Bard was Keine due to "eat" but Sakuya would make sense too.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #724 on: August 28, 2014, 10:34:59 PM »
The existence of the vig itself is kind of questionable ?_? It seems kind of too good to be true for someone to vig on Night 1 with little to no information, and vig Schezo, someone that barely anyone suspected, and end up hitting scum. but shrug

« Reply #725 on: August 28, 2014, 10:36:07 PM »
who the hell is this third QT buddy and what the hell is he supposed to be doing -_-

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #726 on: August 28, 2014, 10:38:00 PM »
gonna throw a semirandom guess out there, third QT buddy is BT
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

« Reply #727 on: August 28, 2014, 10:38:47 PM »
I would have guessed Yoshika from the emphasis on eating as well, but Keine makes the most sense considering what he's eating.

To answer Raikaria: I have more than one ability as well, Sorry.

Also what caused you to think Oarfish was talking about me?

Re: QT - It's definitely not me

« Reply #728 on: August 28, 2014, 10:39:46 PM »
Bardiche, to be clear, you're claiming you've blocked Chaore N1?
That actually makes me very suspicious of him.

Zak: Follow-up on this?

« Reply #729 on: August 28, 2014, 10:46:27 PM »
Now that it's revealed it'll happen tomorrow night, I'm more interested in waiting and seeing, but I will explain if I'm forced to fullclaim today.

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #730 on: August 28, 2014, 10:55:22 PM »
Oh good, 5 pages to read and it doesn't look at all confusing and taxing >_<
At work, could take a while to get through.

« Reply #731 on: August 28, 2014, 10:56:44 PM »
Moridin looks bad based on wagon analysis alone. I dunno if he's just getting a free pass for being a newbie but he should really be posting more. Same with Massaca, actually.
*sighs*

The initial Dormio wagon was a joke. Zakeria jumped on me for it which made me a little suspicious of him.

With the ActionDan thing I was initially for it, but after a discussion I realized my mistake and voted against it. At that point it was a wagon. 

Around the start of day 2 I stated that was I suspicious of Zakeria and Dorion. I actually considering voting for Zakeria right then but decided to wait for a bit for everyone to start talking. About a half a day or a day in I voted for Zakeria, I didn't realize until the vote count that I was actually the 5th person on the wagon.

After that, Raikaria started up against Dorion and caught him out on some of his lies. Dorion started getting really defensive, after which Raikaria came out with is NNR thing. I was suspicious of Dorion in the first place and at this point he seemed to be almost confirmed to be MAFIA.

After Dorion flips up TOWN, Raikaria decides that everyone who agreed with him and voted for Dorion is suuuuuuper suspicious... except for himself and NNR, despite the fact that they were the ones driving the lynch in the first place.

And what am I doing right now? Voting for... Zakeria.

--------------
In regards to posting, well I have made a few posts. They were fairly small and mostly consisted of a short list opinions/decisions. I didn't quote anyone or try to argue with them directly so I guess nobody noticed?

I've tried to make sure that I've posted enough that people can get a "read" on me, however, I don't see much point posting something when it doesn't provide any real value.

« Reply #732 on: August 28, 2014, 11:10:37 PM »
I guess you did mention suspecting Dorian/Zakeri early on, so it's not totally blind wagoning. But when I said "post more" I didn't mean defend your actions up until now. B( Update your case on Zakeri, he's made more posts since  you last gave reasons for voting him. Consider who else could be scum?there's more than one scum left, so someone has to be scum other than Zakeri.

« Reply #733 on: August 28, 2014, 11:21:07 PM »
Even if we lynch Dan, there's no information to be gleaned. At its very best, we may lynch a Scum on 3/15 odds, or we retain our ability to No Lynch later on. I don't think the gamble is worth it.
That said. There's 14 players, 3 MAFIA (excluding NNR and the dead one) and there are 9 players voted for Dorion. Every MAFIA pilling onto him would be stupid so there is at least 1 MAFIA who voted for him and 1 MAFIA who didn't. I'm not sure where the third voted.

It's kind of weird that Bard thinks there's only 3 mafia total while Moridin thinks there's 4. Are you just assuming the number?

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #734 on: August 28, 2014, 11:24:09 PM »
Mordin is probably assuming NNR is being truthful about there being 4 scum.

Schezo "assumed" there were 3 scum, but after he read Bard's statement, so WIFOM.

« Reply #735 on: August 28, 2014, 11:26:48 PM »
Don't answer for them B(

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #736 on: August 28, 2014, 11:36:49 PM »
I can confirm that I visited Chaore N1. I can also confirm that I know Chaore didn't use a killing ability night one, and what I got from him made me think he might be related to the no-kill N1. But alas, it can't be him because of what Bard claimed, so now I'm just confused. :V

If there's another tracker out there they should claim. Otherwise...I think rawr is probably town unless CF7 is a MASTER RUSEMAN given Schezo ninja flip. This is really annoying though because RAWR WHAT ARE YOUR READS? No seriously rawr, what are your reads? His play absolutely matches up with scum but the claim gives me pause enough that I guess I don't want to lynch him right now?

##Unvote
Will need to reread again to recalibrate.

NNR should just go step away from the thread or something and come back when he's calmed down.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #737 on: August 28, 2014, 11:40:01 PM »
Edit: Or at least, it wasn't the factional kill. I guess it could technically be an ability kill like CF7 in Medaka Box but what I've seen from the role flips makes me think that's not the case?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

« Reply #738 on: August 28, 2014, 11:42:25 PM »
oh I forgot Schezo flipped untrackable nightkills B( I guess that implies town tracker

##Unvote
##Vote Serela

idk mafia too hard without a 24-hr buffer between days.

« Reply #739 on: August 28, 2014, 11:47:07 PM »
yes I am kind of reverse wagoning rawr right now `_`

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #740 on: August 28, 2014, 11:55:36 PM »
Thee soft claims are just too much

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #741 on: August 28, 2014, 11:59:17 PM »
oh I forgot Schezo flipped untrackable nightkills B( I guess that implies town tracker

##Unvote
##Vote Serela

idk mafia too hard without a 24-hr buffer between days.

Actually a good point

Don't lynch me.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #742 on: August 29, 2014, 12:09:04 AM »
ActionDan, we used No Lynch Day 1 to keep you in the game. Please provide content to show we didn't do that for shits and giggles.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
Re: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 1.
« Reply #743 on: August 29, 2014, 12:12:53 AM »
Hey NNR, since you're RED does that mean you can make the factional kill

I'm back and unlike last game *STUFF HAPPENED* while I slept!
@ ActionDan wagon
So; wait, now people decide it's weird? After I already pointed this out a while ago?
Still, I'm in the same camp as Dr.Rawr. Scum wouldn't come out and say 'hey guys my role is anti-town!'. Some perfectly fine town roles can be seen as anti-town in some situations. Like a roleblocker; especially in role madness early in the game [You're more likely to hit town], or a Vigilante [Again; good chance of shooting the fellow townies which is an anti-town result]
And why are people claiming their role names? Since from what myself, O4rfish and Chaore said about the role mechanics and role names being aligned, it is possible that giving out our role names/characters is giving the mafia more information that is required of us.

Raikaria, when did you say anything like this?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #744 on: August 29, 2014, 12:15:16 AM »
I am extremely doubtful nnr can make the factional kill unless he's secretly lying scum, I mean really

Also yeah, Schezo being untrackable is a good point >_>
##Unvote

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

ActionDan

« Reply #745 on: August 29, 2014, 12:17:32 AM »
ActionDan, we used No Lynch Day 1 to keep you in the game. Please provide content to show we didn't do that for shits and giggles.
Sorry it was shits and giggles.

But I'm like obvious town so. 

Also phone posting limits content.

As does trying to setup online hookups.

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #746 on: August 29, 2014, 12:18:22 AM »
If there's another tracker out there they should claim. Otherwise...I think rawr is probably town unless CF7 is a MASTER RUSEMAN given Schezo ninja flip. This is really annoying though because RAWR WHAT ARE YOUR READS? No seriously rawr, what are your reads? His play absolutely matches up with scum but the claim gives me pause enough that I guess I don't want to lynch him right now?
im going to be truthful hear im only in this game to fill up slots. ive been spending my free time playing terrible games and watching bobs burgers.

But i guess i can do this reading thing

Zakeri - I cant really say much about his day one besides his joke vote which people seemed upset at the time for god knows what ever reason. His day 2 wall post resulted in him in voting serela for the worst possible reason in the world and i still think we should have lynched him over dorian. didnt read any of his posts today besides that he voted me

SB - if he willing to cover for me and call me town then hes ok in my book

NNR - i wonder whats up his butt. seeing as he is ITP we should probably lynch him or vig him could be either as long as he is gone. i dont really care how much he could possibly help town he isnt actually town aligned and has the potential to screw us in our assholes hard

Bardiche - bardiche seems pretty cool but if my other scum reads were to flip town id probably have to say hes scum. his cases have seemed pretty strong but the cases just seemed pretty easy against he people he made them for. im actually saying this but as it is right now bardiche is on my town list

serela - hes been making some pretty awesome posts for once. but when i read his posts i dont think hes actually pushing anyone hes been voting for. hes just been slapping a vote down then a reason and thats it.  i usually wouldnt think otherwise about this but i think i have 2 many town reads atm and this makes me question other peoples play more.

BT - i cant really remember what hes posted ill assume its good because other people are town reading him -sheep-

actiondan - mulling it over i guess theres less likely chance of him being scum. hopefully when his computer is fixed or whatever something nice will happen.

polaris- i think he has potential to be scum but i cant really say why. i guess its just poe

conq - im getting lazy right now so ill say town

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #747 on: August 29, 2014, 12:26:10 AM »
Sorry it was shits and giggles.
But I'm like obvious town so. 
Also phone posting limits content.
As does trying to setup online hookups.

"No O4rfish, voting to lynch Dan was so scummy that not even the scum would do it!"

« Reply #748 on: August 29, 2014, 12:30:46 AM »
so thinking it over ive pretty much narrowed my scum reads down to
mordin
zakeri
bt
serela

massaca and oarfish are town also because i still believe scum wouldnt continue to vote actiondan with the PR and him fucking it up. ill explain later how ive come up with this later so yea

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #749 on: August 29, 2014, 01:30:46 AM »
So much noise here >_<

Anyway, no intention of voting Rawr after his claim (I can't imagine him risking a counter-claim on a role that is highly likely to exist) or Zak unless something legitimate comes up.
Been thinking Moridin is Scum since early day 2, still do now. I'd be trying to push this but the problem I have is that it's weak in general and half of it applies to me too (though I'm pretty sure I'd still seem pretty scummy).
It's like all his suspicions and votes have been straight sheeps off of the popular wagons that seem to be going somewhere and he's had little read/player related content for his posts (this is the half that applies to me). Feels like a lot of quietly going with the flow.
I also don't see people going with it since no-one has really expressed any interest in lynching him and it's not like he can really argue any of the points so :/

Could use a votecount about now...