Author Topic: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 3.  (Read 84545 times)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 1.
« Reply #180 on: August 22, 2014, 06:15:46 PM »
Wow for someone who would rather sleep all day I sure am working harder then I have in the past few games.

I blame all the loud people who won't go away
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #181 on: August 22, 2014, 06:30:50 PM »
I'm sort of assuming that the titles or this list have to do with character roleplay, because otherwise you hate everyone.  (which you might I dunno)

Don't lynch me.

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #182 on: August 22, 2014, 07:11:22 PM »
Important announcement.

ActionDan has become the only lynch candidate for the remainder of the day.
You may only vote for ActionDan or for No_Lynch.
You may No_Lynch only once in this game.

Vote Count.
ActionDan (1): CF7.

Not voting.
Everyone.

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch someone.

Timer.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 07:20:55 PM by CF7 »
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #183 on: August 22, 2014, 07:18:14 PM »
lmao what the fuck

ActionDan

« Reply #184 on: August 22, 2014, 07:18:23 PM »
lmao. 

I really hate post restrictions.

!@$@!@$!@$!@#@!@#$.

!
!
!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya So I was thinking more about travelling to New York for 3 days then that damn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

No lynch is an option but *shrug*. I'm sorry guys.

Don't lynch me.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #185 on: August 22, 2014, 07:33:13 PM »
Actiondan didn't input an exclamation mark.

Notice the mod has voted here too.

Anyway; I guess we should draw this out and milk the day for what it's worth.

I'm willing to No Lynch on Actiondan if we must. I am of the town leaning on him.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #186 on: August 22, 2014, 07:54:22 PM »
What the bloody hell?
Well, I'm going to regret this as soon as day two turns into another day one but ?

##Vote: No-Lynch

If that PR was some kind of scum gambit then someone really needs to tell me how that would work. 0_0
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #187 on: August 22, 2014, 07:58:40 PM »
The problem is, if Serela intended to push a lurker for content then why didn't he picked one who wasn't already covered?
I can think of... a lot... of reasons. How is this an argument? It's playstyle difference at best and "oh I didn't notice" at worse, which both alignments do anyway. Let's say we're looking at Serela's Zak vote right now - what do you find off about it? If you've dropped your original argument about the double standards, I have no idea what you're doing right now.

Raikaria: You're wrong about everything, congratulations! Dorian voted Serela because he thought Serela gave you and Zak different treatment: "Raikaria is acting like Raikaria so no vote, Zak is acting like Zak but yes vote". Except it wasn't a good argument in context, so now he's folded back to some really weak reason that he should have been aware of other lurkers.

What's your Dorian case? I'm having trouble parsing your posts because I don't know where the misunderstandings end and other things begin.

Zak's vote will have been blocked by the next next votecount. His #165 felt words yes content no in a way that suggests he's commenting on things rather than reading into them, so I'm working a bit of danmaku magic.

That's important. Here, I'll arrow it. ^^^^^^^^^

Wow for someone who would rather sleep all day I sure am working harder then I have in the past few games.
You sure? I'm wondering, because that's not the impression I got. Do you think you've done a lot by pointing out superficial flaws? This isn't actually a jab as much as it's me trying to understand the way you percieve your content. It wouldn't be the first time I've seen you do this, but if you think highly of something that isn't really outstanding scumhunting-wise, but IS impressive by the number of reads... when I'm scum, I value my posts based on how presentable they are, not how closer I feel to finding scum, for obvious reasons. This has been a bit roundabout, but I believe you can see why I find this interesting now.

Cut by wait what

Ohhh Dan fucked up again. For a second I was wondering if this game had that kind of lynch fuckery. Like gladiators but with no lynch. Not the best innovation.

I don't think Dan is scum based on... all of this, but I'd probably still want to think about it some more because D1 no lynch isn't exactly what I order in my steakhouses.

Still doing danmaku magic.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #188 on: August 22, 2014, 08:15:11 PM »
It's not as good as my play from a year ago but it's better then the apathy depression shit I've been going through the last few games.

I am trying, at least.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #189 on: August 22, 2014, 08:16:32 PM »
And yeah I don't think Dan is scummy enough to warrant a lynch, I probably would No Lynch over lynching him.

ActionDan

« Reply #190 on: August 22, 2014, 08:28:48 PM »
I'm going to look at game hard tonight to at least earn survival if nothing else.

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #191 on: August 22, 2014, 08:29:13 PM »
On completely unrelated notes:

- I think I know who NNR is at this point.
- The number of townreads I have has increased since I last spoke about my townreads.
Does Raikaria do this a lot?

Cause I don't see any reason to keep information about who you think is and isn't TOWN to yourself. Even if there is, saying "I know but I'm not telling" seems pointless.

ActionDan

« Reply #192 on: August 22, 2014, 08:32:30 PM »
These things are used to document opinions in case they are referenced later.  It's like leaving a carbon footprint without jeopardizing the environment.

Don't lynch me.

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #193 on: August 22, 2014, 08:37:09 PM »
@BT: I have to admit that I kinda lost my thread of thoughts here.
I'm going to take a nap and then reread, now that we have the questionable luxury of a simple decision.
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #194 on: August 22, 2014, 08:39:02 PM »
i just came back and what the fuck is this bullshit

Like, this better atleast be fucking one-shot CF7, this is way worse than CHANGE THE WORLD.

If whoever did this is town speak up right the fuck now.

I don't care how badly you fucked up and know you fucked up, Speak up right now because we're sure as hell not gonna give you any mercy later on when you claim this.

Chaore

« Reply #195 on: August 22, 2014, 08:40:12 PM »
Oh.

Wait.

Dan just utterly fucked up, I see.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #196 on: August 22, 2014, 08:43:34 PM »
Well I can't imagine scum would hit themselves with a vote restriction that would make them hated and the only lynch target if it messed up. 

Unless someone who is town set such a restriction on him.  They would probably claim it by now since I'm pretty sure they knew what would happen if Dan broke it.  So I'm inclined to believe scum set that on him since even if he isn't lynched it's still a setback to town.

And I'm out of time.  n1ce.
I'll go through all of your walls from page 6 or whatever when I get back from work in like 8 hours

« Reply #197 on: August 22, 2014, 08:47:15 PM »
It's day 1 right? Shouldn't all abilities be only usable during the night phase?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #198 on: August 22, 2014, 08:48:53 PM »
Does Raikaria do this a lot?

Cause I don't see any reason to keep information about who you think is and isn't TOWN to yourself. Even if there is, saying "I know but I'm not telling" seems pointless.

Here's two good reasons.

If people voice opinions on who is town, that person is less motivated to prove themselves as town, so stops putting as much effort into the game.
If people voice opinions on who they think is town, that person becomes a very good target for the scum nightkill due to town's confidence in that person.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #199 on: August 22, 2014, 08:51:12 PM »
This is irritating. I wonder which characters are capable of doing this, Maybe Eiki?

I am confused about what to read Dan as now. Is it worth using our NL to save him?
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Chaore

« Reply #200 on: August 22, 2014, 08:51:51 PM »
It's day 1 right? Shouldn't all abilities be only usable during the night phase?

This is correct, and why I mostly didn't like that claim from Dan.

While there was a N0, I don't know how many people got to act during it.

I'm trying to gather my thoughts here.

I may just have to push for us to sacrifice Dan for the greater good here though, We only have one No lynch and theres no guarantee this won't happen again.

Like, let me be honest, i would rather this not happen again and us have no chance of no lynching if it happened to a confirmed townie or the like.

Chaore

« Reply #201 on: August 22, 2014, 08:54:02 PM »
Like I don't LIKE to consider that the post restrictor acted N0-

But it's also a real possibility.

I mean like, this is mostly moot. Right now it's down to 'do we really want to Save Dan at the cost of our No Lynch'

And uh

completely honest

not really sure he's worth it.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #202 on: August 22, 2014, 08:55:38 PM »
Also there's a couple of other reasons I want to make notes when I think someone is townie or when something important IMO happens. I need to earmark important things so I can listen to their voices again in my head. So I don't get lost as easily when there are so many voices around. Sixteen people is a lot. I get confused sometimes in games with more than 10 people.

Also; I'm not gonna change my mind on not lynching Actiondan so I'm just gonna vote for No-Lynch tan now actually.

#Vote: No-Lynch

While there was a N0, I don't know how many people got to act during it.

Wait a second.

It's usual in these games for the mod to say they died during 'N0' to kick off the game and the 'plot' and looking for the culprits.

So it seems a little odd you would talk about 'N0' actions when there is no mention other than this plot coupon that a 'N0' ever existed during what must have been the confirmation phase.

The only reason you would think someone could act during the confirmation phase is if you yourself had a role which could do so. Because that is far, far, far from the norm here.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #203 on: August 22, 2014, 08:56:17 PM »
And cut a second time, what makes you think someone most people seem to think is town is not worth saving, Chaore?

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #204 on: August 22, 2014, 09:01:45 PM »
Wait a second.
It's usual in these games for the mod to say they died during 'N0' to kick off the game and the 'plot' and looking for the culprits.
So it seems a little odd you would talk about 'N0' actions when there is no mention other than this plot coupon that a 'N0' ever existed during what must have been the confirmation phase.
The only reason you would think someone could act during the confirmation phase is if you yourself had a role which could do so. Because that is far, far, far from the norm here.

I was thinking the same thing, because I thought we weren't supposed to post in thread n0 (as it was night), and sent CF7 a message saying so.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Chaore

« Reply #205 on: August 22, 2014, 09:02:10 PM »
Raikaria: Because instead of just saying 'confirmation phase', the opening post says 'it is now Night 0'. This caught my eye ages ago because that's a different opening than most other games. Check for yourself, it's right there.

Is MOTK town never going to actually look at the opening posts of games?

Also because Dan is to be completely honest, a trash player, it is early in the game to be making judgements that are completely definite, and -this no lynch is really fucking important if we're going to end up having post restrictions floating around that can completely do this-. We have no idea how important Dan might be to the game regardless of his alignment, and I can sure as hell tell you I don't want to be the fucking mercy of the guy slinging these around because we saved Dan.

Chaore

« Reply #206 on: August 22, 2014, 09:03:24 PM »
Also given Dan is literally fucking claiming someone inflicted this on him- it's reasonable we assume they acted during N0 if this is true.

You can sit down mr. detective, you're way off the fucking mark.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #207 on: August 22, 2014, 09:05:19 PM »
Raikaria: Because instead of just saying 'confirmation phase', the opening post says 'it is now Night 0'. This caught my eye ages ago because that's a different opening than most other games. Check for yourself, it's right there.

Is MOTK town never going to actually look at the opening posts of games?

CF7 also explicitly says N0 is the confirmation phase. They are one and the same.

It's now Night 0 and it's a confirmation phase. Once i have their confirmation from 15 people i'll start the Day 1.

« Reply #208 on: August 22, 2014, 09:06:03 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Actiondan

So far no one has claimed to have a post restriction so lets wait and see when more people post.
I'd feel that massaca and oarfish are ok town to me. no reason to hit dan with a post restriction and try to lynch him. only reason i could see this happening is if they knew he had some super cool role but thats pretty unlikely. this is also assuming actiondan would flip town.

Wait a second.

it had possibly have been N0 since dans first post started off with a ! and that was only 20mins after the game had officially started

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #209 on: August 22, 2014, 09:06:26 PM »
Although I will admit that you pointing this out makes me a less suspicious of you than a few moments ago.