Author Topic: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 3.  (Read 84544 times)

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
Re: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 2.
« Reply #330 on: August 25, 2014, 12:38:19 PM »
For now I think I will sheep a banana and come back after sleeping.

##Vote: Bardiche (just the tip)
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #331 on: August 25, 2014, 12:48:28 PM »
Schezo switches his vote to Massaca having allegedly mixed them up.
Bard made the same mistake but instead of changing his vote, just decided "eh, Moridin's scummy too". Which I wanted to bring up again since he never responded.
Did you really think we were equally scummy and just not care which of us you were voting?

However; I do think him talking about 'listening to Dr Rawr's jokes' is interesting enough to pursue as a potential buddyslip.
When I saw this looking back I just assumed it was a meta joke of previous games.

Cuts: Oh FFS SB & Oarfish >_>

« Reply #332 on: August 25, 2014, 12:56:21 PM »
In fact for that matter Rawr hasn't done much at all; joking or not.
:dealwithit:

am i the only one thinking actiondan and schezo could possibly be scum together? im just thinking about this because im reading his #259 and its making my crack hurt even more

did you read like any of the past few pages
like i did read some of it and like so like so what chaore?

« Reply #333 on: August 25, 2014, 12:59:35 PM »
Quote from: raikaria
However; I do think him talking about 'listening to Dr Rawr's jokes' is interesting enough to pursue as a potential buddyslip.
hey raiakria maybe we should all hold hands and have all our brain power flow into you just to make you realize just how lame of a statement this is

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #334 on: August 25, 2014, 01:18:33 PM »
hey raiakria maybe we should all hold hands and have all our brain power flow into you just to make you realize just how lame of a statement this is

How is it a completely silly statement to say 'Schezo says he's listening to Rawr's jokes. Schezo is scum. Scum share a quicktopic. Rawr is not telling jokes here. MAYBE he slipped and Rawr is scum too.'

It might be lame but it's just something I want to pursue for now and see what everyone else thinks of this.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Re: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Night 1.
« Reply #335 on: August 25, 2014, 01:20:35 PM »
##Vote:Action Dan
yea ill role with this
Even if the no lynch or actiondan lynch were both favorable to scum i think schezo opting for the no lynch when both were pretty even on votes is suspicious. the hard defense from schezo from oarfishes case help 2

-cut-
How is it a completely silly statement to say 'Schezo says he's listening to Rawr's jokes. Schezo is scum. Scum share a quicktopic. Rawr is not telling jokes here. MAYBE he slipped and Rawr is scum too.'
its silly because its you making up a reason to try and vote me. quit being desperate to try and find a reason and go make a real one.

« Reply #336 on: August 25, 2014, 01:23:07 PM »
im also pretty sure i made a some jokes a couple games ealier and schezo enjoyed them. if you want me to find the specific quotes and games you can go eat a fat one.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #337 on: August 25, 2014, 01:49:53 PM »
Raikaria I'm sorry but this is worse than Shadoweh's mind control beams.

Anyway I'm super busy so I'll post later. I can accept a d1 no lynch when instead we have a n1 scum... uh... he's basically dead right?

Mods:Can spirits do anything other than talk? ("maybe" would be an acceptable answer but)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #338 on: August 25, 2014, 02:01:25 PM »
Mods:Can spirits do anything other than talk?
/shrug
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #339 on: August 25, 2014, 02:34:55 PM »
I thought i should make a vote count, vote count.

Currently voting.
Conqueror (1): Animosity
Dr Rawr (1): Raikaria
Just/Bard (2): SB, O4rfish
ActionDan (1): Dr Rawr

Not voting.
Chaore, BT, Moridin84, Zakeri, Massaca, Just, Dorian, Serela, Conqueror, NekoNekoRex, ActionDan
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #340 on: August 25, 2014, 02:42:59 PM »
Raikaria I'm sorry but this is worse than Shadoweh's mind control beams.

*Shrug* Fine. Back to the drawing board then. I have to decide which of 2~3 people I was unhappy with at the end of D1 is worst of the bunch.

These people being Dormio [Voting to lynch Actiondan; lack of scumhunting and the laughably bad vote on me in #152 which I instantly rip apart and I'm pretty sure no-one commented on; Dorian [Basically same as Day 1; despite saying he'd vote no lynch he never actually did] and Zakeri [General lack of scumhunting; the whole jokevote thing, and he was pretty pro-lynching Actiondan if I recall]

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #341 on: August 25, 2014, 02:44:33 PM »
I forgot:

#Unvote

Before someone jumps on me for an empty unvote I've got to try and make a convincing case on whichever of those three I think I can make the strongest case on and I think is most likely to be scum.

I gave my scumreads above. If that doesn't make you happy then :/

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #342 on: August 25, 2014, 02:50:26 PM »
And yes the other people voting Actiondan lost townie points in my books as well, but none of them either stand out in the scum territory yet, or have some interaction with Schezo which says 'I doubt they are buddies'.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #343 on: August 25, 2014, 02:53:37 PM »
##Vote:Action Dan
yea ill role with this
Even if the no lynch or actiondan lynch were both favorable to scum i think schezo opting for the no lynch when both were pretty even on votes is suspicious. the hard defense from schezo from oarfishes case help 2

Your case falls out of the window.

Also there's a perfectly good reason scum would vote to no lynch besides using the no-lynch. It incriminates Actiondan when they flip. It's win-win for scum in that regard. Get rid of town's NL and possibly make people mislynch.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #344 on: August 25, 2014, 02:59:20 PM »
Not to mention by voting Actiondan you're basically saying that the post restriction is a town role.

Which is stupid.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #345 on: August 25, 2014, 03:03:16 PM »
##Vote: Dorian

Don't like how much his scum hunting bent around Zak's wagon being bad, it was the only thing he focused on throughout the day, and the way he handles it isn't that great either. Uses meta to justify his case on Serela. The Serela vote never seems terribly elaborated on either or followed up on very well.
I'm not voting Serela for voting Zakeri
Outside of meta and the Zak wagon he doesn't bring up a good reason why Serela is scum

Then proceeds to keep on using the Zak wagon to find reads, discounting any other game events, after Dan causes a fiasco, and gives a bunch of weak points and a list of suspects that seem to boil down more to playstyle issues then scumhunting.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #346 on: August 25, 2014, 03:06:49 PM »
I feel like he's been pushing easy cases based on bad play (Oarfish, among others) rather than looking for things that are actually scummy.

I think it's scummy to have to make up bullshit reasons in order to vote people, and the reasons O4rfish invented to vote ActionDan were supreme bullshit. If we assume Town earnestly look for Scummy behaviour and Scum have to make up scummy behaviour or reframe behaviour into scummy behaviour to work, O4rfish fits perfectly where he first decides ActionDan is scummy and then tries to reframe everything ActionDan did as being supremely scummy even if it made no rational sense.

I think it's silly you're holding it against me that no one argued about their scumpicks after ActionDan's restriction triggered, especially in light of how we weren't going to be able to lynch anyone else instead. After talking about slow game and lack of suspicions, isn't it absurd to hold it against me that I don't have many either? You're basically saying "mea culpa", then claim it's scummy behaviour in others.

O4rfish's blatant "lol sheep" and votepark are a joke. I maintain that he's scummy.

##VOTE: Chaore
Chaore is summarily terrible, starting from his first serious post where he blatantly admits to padding ("I don't think like half of this is even worth mentioning but I feel off If I don't have atleast something in posts.") and going to all his follow up posts which are empty and lack scumhunting. He waffles a little, claims he was suspicious of Dan all along (despite earlier mentions he doesn't think Dan's scummy suspicious) and finally claims he should stop talking about Dan. If you read his posts in isolation, he should've done that a while ago.

So what we end up at is a player who has posted a bunch of times, never once anything to really point at someone as being scummy. A player who sat on his jokevote for all of Day 1 until Dan's restriction hit. A player who throughout Day 1 continues iterating only that he hates playing, doesn't want to play, everything's shit and everyone's terrible; his complaints mask that he's done basically nothing. A player who argued in favour of No Lynch based on paranoia mongering moreso than whether Dan is worth saving (summarily saying "nope" isn't reasoning) but never voted either way until hammer time.

I'd talk about others but I like my Chaore case and everything feels like drab. Unless Chaore comes with some kind of verifiable night result that shows he is not the killer we're looking for, of course.

Bardiche

« Reply #347 on: August 25, 2014, 03:08:13 PM »
Editor's note: Waffling is scummy because you post a lot of nonsense that can go either way and allows you options while you're never accountable if things go south and you never commit. Claiming suspicions when you had none from the start is scummy because you bullshit reasons to vote people.

I invite you to read Chaore in isolation and point out to me where he actively contributed to Town doing anything.

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #348 on: August 25, 2014, 03:36:04 PM »
I'm back, so where was I?
Right, Schezos ISO didn't brought me much aside from the fact that I don't think that he would follow one of his buddys as much as he followed Bard. And about his Serela vote, I can't count out busing but it appears to me that trying to fit in and budding up to Bard was the purpose of it in the first place. So sorry Serela, you became uninteresting. :p

Which leads me back to where I was before.

##Vote: NekoNekoRex

I already said what I think about his Zakeri vote, his other suspects are also second hand. The same could said about the bunch of generic one liners that he called opinions.

Cut by:
... Dorian [Basically same as Day 1; despite saying he'd vote no lynch he never actually did] ...
Geez, learn to read Piefke.

Oh, and there he is voting me, what a surprise.^^
So when you are already at it, could you tell me which other game events I discounted?
Also, your suspect list wasn't really clear, could you tell us what ?Get Out? and ?To Be Pichuu~n'd? actually meant?
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #349 on: August 25, 2014, 03:38:08 PM »
Also, your suspect list wasn't really clear, could you tell us what ?Get Out? and ?To Be Pichuu~n'd? actually meant?
It's varying degrees of how much I want you gone because you're probably up to no good and making more work for me.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #350 on: August 25, 2014, 03:39:06 PM »
My bad Dorian I looked at the final vote count and forgot you unvoted out of fear of hammer.

Which still dosen't sit well with me since it wasn't exactly a hammer on a no-lynch and discussion was honestly going nowhere at that point but whatever.

And I do not believe for one second Dorian that your vote for NNR is anything less than OMGUS. And don't claim he cut you there was half an hour between your vote and his.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #351 on: August 25, 2014, 03:44:18 PM »
In fact seriously Dorian's case is basically 'I don't like how you gave opinions on people who are not your current wagon'.

Dorian fails to impress D2 like he did Day 1. This laughable OMGUS vote is just icing on the cake from my already negative opinion on him from his Serela push Day 1. [Or more precisely his manner of how he went about Serela pushing and how bad that case was as well.]

Also something is unsettling me about Dorian's miller claim. It seemed a little early to instantly claim 'hey I'm a miller guys don't bother copping me.' The voices in my head are saying Dorian may not be honest about this.

#Vote: Dorian

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #352 on: August 25, 2014, 03:49:17 PM »
So when you are already at it, could you tell me which other game events I discounted?
All the Dan stuff, to start. You've not had anything to say outside anything happening in the Zak wagon or people directly interacting with you.

Why are you trying to find scum on one wagon when it's not even the only wagon, and especially not the main wagon?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #353 on: August 25, 2014, 04:00:02 PM »
Actually no I redact that, Zak was the main wagon for most of the day until Dan flopped.

But there were still other wagons, you blew off the Dormio wagon as being 'lazy' and yet you didn't try and find any scum on it.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #354 on: August 25, 2014, 04:02:16 PM »
There also were many, many votes outside of Dormio and Zak that you never spoke a word about as well.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #355 on: August 25, 2014, 04:05:36 PM »
If you had even looked at anything other then the Zak wagon, you probably would have noticed that Massaca was picking up a lot of steam as a potential lynch until Dan cut discussion off. Massaca had three votes and the general opinion of Massaca was pretty poor.

So why didn't you comment on any of that? You didn't even give an opinion of Massaca.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #356 on: August 25, 2014, 04:11:55 PM »
Fortune smiles upon us.  Will get to this tonight

Don't lynch me.

Bardiche

« Reply #357 on: August 25, 2014, 04:12:26 PM »
Bard made the same mistake but instead of changing his vote, just decided "eh, Moridin's scummy too". Which I wanted to bring up again since he never responded.
Did you really think we were equally scummy and just not care which of us you were voting?

I realise I missed this. I thought you were scummy for the actions described, but as I mixed up you and Moridin in my earlier complaint of Me Too-ism, I thought you additionally emptily unvoted after being directly accused of jumping on hte most popular wagon r?cksichtlos. In the end, that wasn't what happened, but I still thought it was likely you jumped off of that wagon with an empty unvote to avoid being accused of sitting blithely on the wagon with the most votes.

Basically, it's like when you see a classmate break the rules, the teacher says it's bad to break the rules, and so you quickly cover up that you, too, were doing the same. That's what it looked like to me.

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #358 on: August 25, 2014, 04:35:38 PM »
It's varying degrees of how much I want you gone because you're probably up to no good and making more work for me.
I see, it's only too bad that it didn't worked last night, don't you think so?^^

The Dan stuff were at best unconclusive till he messed up and sure I was a bit disoriented, so that was where I started, where is the problem.
Also, if you had payed attention to the vote counts then you would know that Zakeri was in fact the main wagon before dan messed up. And scumhunting on an RVS wagon? don't be silly.

I know that Massaca wasn't actually everyones BBF, that's why you suspected him, didn't you. What kind of jerks must he got as buddys that they let him sit on an empty unvote all day.
But earnestly, you should know me better by now, always one thing at a time.

PS: Can you not think for a moment before you post and then put it all into one post? That post snippets are annoying.
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #359 on: August 25, 2014, 04:51:27 PM »
I know that Massaca wasn't actually everyones BBF, that's why you suspected him, didn't you. What kind of jerks must he got as buddys that they let him sit on an empty unvote all day.
I suspected Massaca for reasons that have already been stated. Is it scummy for me to have a scumread that lots of other people do?

Your complaints about me were pretty paltry, I wasn't voting Zak entirely over the jokevote, I was voting him for a lack of scumhunting and his putting his vote where he could sit on it and not really scumhunt. His voteparking was unproductive and non town-intent.

My 'one liners' as you call them were also valid reads, I didn't see the need to make 12-paragraph cases on people, many of whom were generally lurking or had little content, or had the same problem over many posts (Oarfish and Massaca).

But earnestly, you should know me better by now, always one thing at a time.
You should know me better, I account meta for as little as possible when I play.