Author Topic: NSP Mafia - Game Over  (Read 62018 times)

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
Re: NSP Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #210 on: August 05, 2014, 06:19:45 PM »
Maybe I'm just being too cautious.

And I did say I doubt there's a Doctor. I mean; town already has a lot of power. And there is an unexplained thing involving you. If the Doctor confirmed he protected you it would prove Sky is scum. That's why I thought a doc outing in the event; and only that event; that they protected you; was a good idea.

I mean; such an action would give us 2 confirmed townies and a dead scum almost certainly. That's why I called for what I did. I think that outcome is worth a doc outting if a Doc did protect you.

REFER TO QUESTION 2nd IN MY POST
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #211 on: August 05, 2014, 06:21:37 PM »
also you are making absolutely no sense raikaria, if Sky P is lynched and flips town, we turbolynch BBM who provided the guilty track. why would you turbolynch ME?

not surprised man, coming from the guy who ties up wagons instead of making a lynch possible, are you really town?

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #212 on: August 05, 2014, 06:23:37 PM »
but wel theres no chance for sky p to flip town anyway as we all know, if you are still dubious i would swallow my entire fridge's stock of michelina's mac and cheese and upload a video on youtube if hes green

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #213 on: August 05, 2014, 06:33:25 PM »
"DNA's role confirmed me, so DNA and BBM are scum buddies." I mean, it's weird that he's still here posting trying to defend himself but I doubt a game this size has alot of shenanigans going on. (although I'm beginning to wonder about that).

since i did ask for shadoweh to participate i am responding a bit here

I don't understand your logic, all your posts are really obvious conclusions so theres nothing notably wrong with them, thats okay. But then for some reason you make a right angle turn halfpost and toss a bunch of gutreads that do not really correlate with what actually happened. Its hard to accept and agree on our interpretations of what actually happened when you don't provide some proof. Arguably it is confirmation bias on my part, but that is literally the biggest reason I suspect you because you contribute so little of your individual logic and thoughts but still toss posts out anyway to seem active. Typical scum behavior.

actually the same applies to junko too so yeah

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #214 on: August 05, 2014, 06:58:00 PM »
Fine -_[._.]_-

If ya that confident. No need to go all knight Templar on me for being a little curious as too the nature of your survival.

#Vote: Sky_Paladin

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #215 on: August 05, 2014, 07:35:29 PM »
If Sky P does somehow flip town I would NOT turbo BBM because think about it. Why would scum throw themselves into a pointless 1v1 only to get turboed tomorrow. I could understand if it was lylo but it currently isn't. All it does is get scum autolynched.  Also I gave my thoughts on shadoweh already. I think she's scum because she never really elaborates on any of her reads. (NNR is scum for being on DNA early)? how is that scummy? Also being hypocritical when she calls out NNR for not voting sky p when she never did. I don't really get her read on me. It feels like fluff. And basically all her thoughts and opinions seem to be based off of sky and not what they think of the actual players gameplay.

Well since it apparently is abnormal for three investigative roles to be in a game this size I guess I will say this. my one shot has to do with investigation.

PEDIT: rakaria (not sure if using the term correctly) waffling so hard on sky p.

we should totally not lynch sky p and assume he's town so we can watch that youtube video.

Touhou games 1cced(sadly on easy mode) MOF,DDC,IN,TD,POFV,UFO,EOSD,SA

« Reply #216 on: August 05, 2014, 07:47:03 PM »
actually thinking about it i used that term incorrectly. but still scummy because it was to appease darkninja and as well as because town shouldn't really care of what people think of them.

« Reply #217 on: August 05, 2014, 07:54:35 PM »
Take that pudding, pour it on your chest and let it melt down to your votecount

Skypal (3): BBM, DNA, Raikaria (L-2)
Raikaria (1): NNR
DNA (1): Skypal
Zakeri (1): Bard

Voteless Scum (3): Shadoweh, Junko, Zakeri

With 9 alive it takes 5 to hammer. You have about 46 hours left in the day.

Zakeri has been prodded.

« Reply #218 on: August 05, 2014, 07:57:06 PM »
## Vote Shadoweh

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #219 on: August 05, 2014, 08:07:46 PM »
actually thinking about it i used that term incorrectly. but still scummy because it was to appease darkninja and as well as because town shouldn't really care of what people think of them.

That and no-one claimed doc and I still said the existence of a doc is unlikely.

Any particular reason for voting Shadoweh?

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

BigBangMeteor

• 60% of the time, I win every time
« Reply #220 on: August 05, 2014, 08:12:17 PM »
Junko- imo you should just claim/use your role if it's some kind of day investigation.

As for Sky writing all the stuff about SB- that's like super easy WIFOM. He's also all over the place; he went from saying that I was making up the result to saying that I'm... gambiting? Well, I'm not. How does that change your entire wallpost that assumes that I was?

« Reply #221 on: August 05, 2014, 08:14:28 PM »
That and no-one claimed doc and I still said the existence of a doc is unlikely.

already explained it in my last few posts

« Reply #222 on: August 05, 2014, 08:15:48 PM »
Junko- imo you should just claim/use your role if it's some kind of day investigation.

As for Sky writing all the stuff about SB- that's like super easy WIFOM. He's also all over the place; he went from saying that I was making up the result to saying that I'm... gambiting? Well, I'm not. How does that change your entire wallpost that assumes that I was?

hm today or D3?

« Reply #223 on: August 05, 2014, 08:22:27 PM »

that comment was directed at you that i said about trying to appease dark ninja was directed at you

« Reply #224 on: August 05, 2014, 09:27:16 PM »
I'm not really in the mood to argue on the internet right now, but I shouldn't let my current emotional state dictate all of my actions, (Though naturally it will affect my post).
Reading and catching up now, though first impulse is to just trust in the sky wagon.

« Reply #225 on: August 05, 2014, 11:22:44 PM »
I don't like how Shadoweh says everything in a way that makes me want to blindly agree with her.
This isn't a scummy thing, I'm just worried about my mental state right now.

I agree that Raikaria refusing to give a stance is a result of not wanting to lie about having a stance. which is slightly more town.

I don't think DNA's reaction is worthy of being called a breakdown, he just seems naturally loud and aggressive in his defense. It's full null for me.

Sky's entire post is about DNA and I think he should work on being much more concise. It's hard to take the post seriously when he says DNA is the only person h e's looked at, even though He made another post about me and BBM later.
Sky 92 "Why do you want to lynch Junko?  You said reasons that you don't want to do it.  What reason do you have for it?"
because posting restrictions are annoying to deal with and I didn't want to have that spilling over into day 2 if I could help it. Which turned out to be a moot point anyways.

SB points it out immediately, but I also sort of noticed Sky wasn't actually trying to provide a read on me. He could have been wanting to form a better read and waited for me to post, but there's nothing leading to anything in the entire post.

I'm kind of skimming through right now, and yeah, Raikaria's vote is extremely suspicious, He votes DNA for consolidation tying the wagons to 2 votes needed, and when he's cut by DNA's claim he's just responds to the fact that DNA spelled out what Not Me Vs. Me meant. Not even a token "I don't buy it."

Raikaria - "I can Self-Confirm" "I'm a 2-shot fruit vendor by the way. I do nothing but hand out useless fruit to who I visit."
Raikaria, this is not what Self-confirming means.

Re 152: So was your only reason for not voting Sky the fact that Sky was being voted for by the person you thought was most likely to be scum?
Also the only person you though was likely to be town was Junko/Pokemon?
Re 153 "That exact reason. People who lurk Day 1 here are often scum; letting the most vocal members of the town rip themselves apart early." I don't think this counts for people who replace out of the game. I feel like there's probably some other outside-of-the-game reason for that happening at this point.

super skimmed the rest of the game and nothing stuck out at me.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #226 on: August 06, 2014, 04:27:53 AM »
>Last viewed topic at 10:47 PM
>12:26
oh shit, i completely forgot

I'm gonna try and go through this quick since I shouldn't be up and focus up tomorrow
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #227 on: August 06, 2014, 04:43:02 AM »
If not Raikaria, then I'd have to choose someone between Zak, SB, or Shadoweh, and incidentallly I haven't gotten any vibes off any of them, really.

I did mention Raikaria on D1, I believe I noted the fact he hadn't really done anything and that he had a votepark, which was about as bad as DNA, although I suspected DNA on a more direct basis. I actually would have been at deadline to consolidate, but I happened to have stayed up far too long then my parents would have liked and they decided to prevent my computer use until just after the day phase ended.

In fact I SHOULDN'T be up right now so this is a risk
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #228 on: August 06, 2014, 04:52:06 AM »
does this mean you think rakaria is town now to you because "if not rakaria"

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #229 on: August 06, 2014, 05:06:42 AM »
If not Raikaria implies that her role makes it impossible for her to be a scum roleblocker.

This is also implying that DNA has a legitimate roleclaim, which I am currently assuming he is, and that he was actually roleblocked.

I also would like someone to vig Sky now so he'll be dead and out of the way. I do plan to consolidate on him at day's end to secure a lynch if need be, but my vote is being put towards finding the other scum as well.

I don't think I can get a read tonight, it'll have to wait till morning.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #230 on: August 06, 2014, 07:10:25 AM »
If not Raikaria implies that her role makes it impossible for her to be a scum roleblocker.

?

My profile says I'm male NNR.

And by self-confirming Zakeri I mean I can confirm I visited someone and gave them fruit. If you want to think that is a scum action; go ahead. And if you want to think I can do something like give out fruit; and roleblock someone else; whil also being scum and therefor potentially nightkilling [3 places at once] go ahead.

I know my role dosen't prove I am not scum; but I can still self-confirm my Fruit-Vendorness.

« Reply #231 on: August 06, 2014, 08:05:37 AM »
to lazy to reread but i could swear NNR voted rakaria based off gameplay even when he considered his role and all of a sudden it's a turnaround and somehow his role makes NNR unsure.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #232 on: August 06, 2014, 08:48:16 AM »
and now people still wonder why i scumread nnr, he's completely detached and uninvested in the game. apparently ignorant to everything that has happened. this is after lurking forever too. even a brief skimming would've given him a much better, much more objective view upon the whole game right now. my impression of him atm is disinterested scum waiting for the game to end

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #233 on: August 06, 2014, 09:14:54 AM »
Chapter 1:  I love you Bard. 

Responding to Bard's post, here

I largely agree with your first two paragraphs.  I disagree with the guts of your points though. 

The entire spiel about SB is dishonest in the sense that you're relying on a logical fallacy:

You propose SB is Scum, and without checking whether your assumption is correct, undermine him. That's counting your chicks before the eggs are hatched.

You aren't making sense.  It's impossible to check SB's alignment without a flip, so Raikaria did the best thing - he voted for SB.  This happened in the last hour of the phase.  Why would Raikaria vote alongside the guy he thought he was scum?  That's not undermining.  That's just the sensible course of action. 

1) If you were Town suspecting SB as Scum, it doesn't make sense to vote opposite of what he wants.

It makes absolute sense because there was less than an hour left in the phase and a lynch of SB was impossible.  The next best thing is a lynch of the guy who SB is apparently trying to save, which was DNA. 

Using a contrived reason as, "I think SB is scum, and I don't want his lynch target lynched", you're basically saying you actively moved to prevent Scum's lynch Day 1 and tried to push DNA's lynch ahead instead.

I think what you meant to say here was '...saying you actively moved to prevent a scum from being lynched' because a scum lynch means a scum-directed lynch.  So preventing a scum-directed lynch?  Town move.  Sadly, SB was actually town, so this is null. 

3) Town's weapon is a lynch. With less than 30 minutes left, instead of trying to secure a lynch, you tied up wagons. Pro-Town movement would have voted Sky Paladin in hopes someone else can hammer. Pro-Scum movement is avoiding the lynch.

No, this is wrong.  BBM and SB tied up the lynch.  They had two votes and the option to hammer DNA; Raikaria has one vote and even if he had voted for me, nobody else was around and it would have been five votes.  The only viable lynch at that time was DNA, and both BBM and SB said they would hammer but chose not to do so because of DNA's claim.  We also know from DNA's opening post today that his claim was faked, so I don't actually understand why the Raikaria wagon is even a thing. 

I checked your initial reasons for voting SB in your #94, Raikaria. That's what I call a chainsaw defence: you're trying to pretend he had no valid reason to vote Sky Paladin and used that as a basis to throw suspicion onto SB instead.

SB had no valid reason, and that's why I spent effort on it in my announce.  I knew I would be busy for the first part of this phase and wanted to get in first.  If I knew he would be dead I wouldn't have wasted my time.  Instead of arguing about if what Raikaria did was right or not, actually check SB's case and the facts for yourself, and then decide what you would have done.  If you are town you can expect other town players would reasonably do the same thing. 

All of this went down in the last hour of the phase and the only good choice was a lynch of DNA, and SB and BBM didn't want to do it.  Raikaria was not responsible for the no-lynch; SB and BBM were. 

That aside, the main accusation of *did nothing* does largely apply to Raikaria, who earned a vote from SB day 1 because of it.  However, NNR, Junko, Shadoweh, Bard's slot also *did nothing*.  The reason Raikaria was picked up IMO is because he *did nothing* while being visible. 

Chapter 2:  Miscellaneous scraps. 

Pokemon
i thought DNA targetted neko neko rex. He was hooked. If you flip town announcer if you get lynched BBM gets auto lynched so what reason would BBM have to fake a guilty.
DNA did not target NNR.  He claimed to have targeted me. 
If I am lynched, I'll flip green, and we do not immediately lynch BBM because see later. 

Raikaria
What situation is there were BBM is lying about his result on Sky and he is not scum; Sky? Why are you not voting him? Are you wanting to try and avoid the 1v1 or something; knowing that if BBM flipped what he claimed you would be dead?

At this stage I think BBM has to be town irrespective of DNA's flip because why would a scum player come out with a fake track result when it's not LYLO?  Well I guess if they can cause a fake flip or something that might hold water, but that seems unlikely. 
The trouble is I'm green, so if you lynch me today and push for a lynch of BBM, I think he's green too, and we're pretty much screwed. 

I can't explain BBM's result.  However, we know;
1 - DNA lied about his claim, so there's at least one scum action unaccounted for (the missing hook or sabotage or whatever). 
2 - I stated in my announce that there should be a watcher on SB; so if I was scum I would not have sent in a hit on SB. 
3 - We don't know if scum could hit and act; it was probably impossible for me to announce and have sent in any other action;
4 - If scum CAN hit and act, there's possibly as much as two unaccounted for actions, not one. 
5 - The rule specifically state if your action is redirected you'll be told about it. 
6 - It was reasonable to assume that some kind of investigation would be used on DNA or myself because of the way day 1 ended. 

If there is a scum 'plant a fake guilty on a player' type ability, it would have been used on DNA or myself; and since DNA is scum, it wouldn't have been used on him. 

Alternatively, if DNA, BBM and Junko are all telling the truth, then we have three investigation roles + 1 doctor.  It seems reasonable that scum would have some way to foil an investigation. 

DNA
if Sky P is lynched and flips town, we turbolynch BBM who provided the guilty track. why would you turbolynch ME?

We don't turbo lynch anybody, and we certainly don't turbo lynch BBM, who at worst seems to be town with a fake guilty. 
We consider a lynch on BBM or DNA in the next day phase because DNA confirmed me town, and BBM said no.  There's your 1 v 1.  I'm just the monkey in the middle. 

not surprised man, coming from the guy who ties up wagons instead of making a lynch possible, are you really town?

As stated earlier, BBM and SB tied up the wagon, not Raikaria. 

if you are still dubious i would swallow my entire fridge's stock of michelina's mac and cheese and upload a video on youtube if hes green

I'll look forward to that video.  Sadly I'll have to put my comments in the graveyard. 

Raikaria
If ya that confident. No need to go all knight Templar on me for being a little curious as too the nature of your survival.

It seriously depresses me when you (Raikaria) vote change for no reason other than somebody yelling at you.  You did it in the last game too (as scum I might add). 

Pokemon
If Sky P does somehow flip town I would NOT turbo BBM because think about it. Why would scum throw themselves into a pointless 1v1 only to get turboed tomorrow.

^^ this. 

Also you should never turbo lynch anybody regardless because you waste valuable scum hunting time, and the longer you leave a potential scum alive and talking, the more information you've got to find their buddies. 

@BBM
You haven't really done anything this day phase, and you helped cause the no-lynch last phase.  You did have some good interactions with Zak on day 1 but that's about it. 
Even if you are town, you're being unhelpful and wasting time.  If you really have a result, it's been tampered with, and I implore you to do some scumhunting today. 

Zak
super skimmed the rest of the game and nothing stuck out at me.
If I wasn't like 90% sure of DNA, I'd be voting you right now. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

« Reply #234 on: August 06, 2014, 09:17:30 AM »
Through the good times and the bad I will do everything I can, and if you ever need help moving, I can votecount in the van

Skypal (3): BBM, DNA, Raikaria (L-2)
Raikaria (1): NNR
DNA (1): Skypal
Zakeri (1): Bard
Shadoweh (1): Junko

Voteless Scum (2): Shadoweh, Zakeri

With 9 alive it takes 5 to hammer. You have about 33~ hours left in the day.

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #235 on: August 06, 2014, 09:52:29 AM »
didn't read that wall; it assumes DNA scum even though that's not a thing we know by any stretch. I have never known Weak roles to die upon being roleblocked. Yes it is possible that DNA is scum faking but why on earth would he as scum even include that he dies upon failing his result if the plan was to just fake that the entire time? If he'd planned to fake an inno on Sky but then couldn't bc of my report he could've also switched to NNR, which according to #122 and #123 was supposed to be the plan anyways, NOT targeting Sky. Only makes sense if NNR/DNA are buddies but that doesn't actually make sense cuz of NNR's DNA push. And in any case putting in that you die upon your role failing is just unnecessary really.

For my result to be fake there would need to be like an action tailor or something, which is not something I've ever seen in a serious game (though tbf Vhaltz used it as a role recently in an SF EiMM game), and they also would have had to predict that Sky might be tracked. Not a bad random target bc he WAS a wagon but that's still iffy considering Sky claimed a provable role.

If Sky flips town somehow there probably is an Action Tailor I guess. I still believe Bard is town and I'm kind of leaning gut town on Zak from the last post. Would probably hazard a guess at 2/4 of DNA/Raikaria/Shadoweh/NNR then.

Junko should use his role ASAP IMO, even today if possible.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #236 on: August 06, 2014, 09:52:58 AM »
Sky P posts
<beat> ._.
alright thats done, i will let someone else do it (skips)

---------------
Junko's

atm I am not feeling particularly off with his posts, questioning the merits of turbolynch IS a pro-town intent. Especially when you are not attempting to twist the question biased in favour of your stance (hey because someone proposed turbolynch hes scum adhocadhocadhoc). An investigative role is mostly the problems I have with his claim. But given his position and the information available for him D2 there's no reason for Junko to claim another investigative role as scum and get attention on him anyway, leaning super positive town for me

-------
NNR

I respect your home problems but wasting a vig on a confirmed scum is not the way to go. We have the lynch, we have the time so we can discuss more about the merits of other potential scum members. And you are my prime scum suspect NNR. You yield little content, lurks for hours straight and is ignorant to even the most basic happenings and analysis we have tossed out. You never actually bother to respond to contradictions in your claims, which even a townie skimming posts could've achieved somewhat. It also concurs with the classic MoTK lurkscum strategy which stood out like a sore thumb to me. If there's a dayvig here, shoot NNR. (tbh far as i guess theres no dayvig but hey hes panicking scum)

also that call for dayvigging is such a blatant attempt at outing PRs or making them inclined to claim, NOT IMPRESSED, would lynch 10/10, after Sky P
----
Shadoweh

WHERE ARE YOU GOD, NULL READ BECAUSE ABSENCE, UPGRADE IMMINENT
-----
Zakeri

his posts are logical and I do agree with most of his analysis, but if I need to place my opinions I feel that its null. He doesn't display an individual train of thought as he said himself he would sheep the sky wagon. And didn't really provide sufficient reads and insights into other players. Hes cuts all over the cake that is mafia in all the right places, but it isn't deep enough for us (me, at least) to actually understand the intent behind his analysis. NULL READ.

-----
Bard

The biggest problem I have is probably your massive blunders upon subbing in which seems to be completely unaware of the game state. Knowing your near feverish dedication and passion to win at stuff, I am actually kind of surprised that Bard as either alignment would not be paying enough attention to the game. But that does make sense (to me) that town is slacking due to the highly advantageous position we are in, well most of Bard's posts do make loads of sense and he posts frequently, TOWN READED

--------
BBM lets be BFFs

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #237 on: August 06, 2014, 09:58:23 AM »
in the interest of PURE LOGIC I will say that having a Tracker + Weak role + Junko's 1x investigation is kind of a lot and it doesn't seem as if town has a Ninja or they'd have had them take the kill.

HOWEVER even if this means that there indeed is an Action Tailor to fuck with me, Sky still needs to die bc having somebody with an unequivocal investigation guilty on them around is stupid. At very worst it gives us knowledge about a scum role.

@DNA- did you ask Vhaltz why you didn't die?

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #238 on: August 06, 2014, 10:10:10 AM »
why my bff why you force me to go through sky p's stuff again

i am nearly sick of this so let me give a run down of the number of premises he assumed us to agree on in order for that crackpot theory
to make an ounce of sense
------------------

1. DNA is scum / proof: none, its a given premises so we keep reading his post

2. DNA lied about his role  / proof: none yet again, it IS a given premises alongside being scum

3. DNA lied about being roleblocked /proof: nope! hes scum, hes lying, you trust hes scum, so he must be lying, yep!

those are basically the biggest logical fallacies in his case, he builds everything upon 3 wrong assumptions, which i am like. :v

other interesting tidbits of brain damage include
----------
4. BBM/SB tied up wagons with 2 votes, Raikaria didn't (lol) / proof: uhhhhh, Sky P has brain damage?

5. Sky P scumreaded SB real hard from the start  / proof: hes justifying this in hindsight and using the wallpost which is of later timestamp than the D1 itself. its like those hobos going  ''I KNEW IT!'' once the Loto6 results have been annouced. trash argument

6. BBM's result is for some reason wrong  / proof: hey i have none but i have my crack theories, now swallow them

7. THE GUYS PROPOSING TURBOLYNCH IS SCUM, LOL, I CALLED THIS ONE WITHOUT EVEN READING HIS POSTS, THATS TRAGIC
ehem wait

proof: because an average town player won't assume an action tailor to exist in order to justify a confscum being town doesn't mean the former is scum. c'mon, try harder

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #239 on: August 06, 2014, 10:17:41 AM »
i didn't actually ask vhaltz why i didn't die to be fair.

i will admit here if i am not actually docced then i could've possibly made a wrong assumption in the D1 claim because time was so tight and i took the flavor over the actual words after the bolded command.

as fellow town PRs you should share a similar PM format with me which means only our actions are in bold, and after that is the literal description of our abilities, i read too deep into even the words (aka the flavour) throughout the whole PM and might have misunderstood something

BUT even so theres absolutely no reason to out our doctor if we DO have one, and theres absolutely no reason too to suspect me being scum because i am not playing perfectly under incredible stress and time constrains. i am sending a PM to ask Vhaltz to clarify on what abilities i do have and i am expecting things to be cleared up