Author Topic: NSP Mafia - Game Over  (Read 61322 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: NSP Mafia - Day 3
« Reply #510 on: August 10, 2014, 09:36:27 AM »
I am awake.

I feel like garbage.

I'm hardly able to focus let alone make a case because I'm so lightheaded.

I'm just gonna #Unvote because it looks like sensible people have come that might actually lynch NNR meaning my wagon has hope?

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #511 on: August 10, 2014, 10:31:11 AM »
Oh yeah, I wll rock your world. Cause I'm a mafia slayer, girl~

Polly-kun (2): NNR, Bardiche (L-2)
NNR (2): BBM, Zakeri (L-2)

With 7 alive, 4 votes are required to hammer. There's 8'5 hours left in the phase.

Reminder that failure to reach a lynch will result in a universal loss.

« Reply #512 on: August 10, 2014, 10:34:31 AM »
Bard is also temporarily V/LA

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #513 on: August 10, 2014, 12:32:48 PM »
Seriously?

#Vote: NNR

The fact that the person I find the scummiest is actually having a chance to be lynched now makes me want to follow my previous case instead of relenting and following Bards' valid points.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #514 on: August 10, 2014, 01:42:44 PM »
Hum 8 hours *counts*
Yeah I'm not going to be back before phase end. I'm not going to hammer NNR in case someone has something left to say today.
An ascetic just roleblocks people that target them, effectively? I think you'd get the same message, it'd be weird if you didn't.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #515 on: August 10, 2014, 02:34:44 PM »
Oh fun; Shadoweh and Bard are not gonna be voting.

So that leaves 5.

NNR obviously isn't gonna be voting for NNR.

Polly obviously won't vote Polly.

So even if I hadn't gone on the NNR wagon already I'd have no other real choice now because universal loss. Hope I'm right about this.

« Reply #516 on: August 10, 2014, 02:43:35 PM »
Ok Vhaltz told me I was being a silly and that failure and blocked messages are essentially the same B( Sorry for wasting time/posts with that.

Bard's V/LA is unfortunate since if anyone needs to respond to the recent turn of events it's him. ):

If deadline's at noon then I'll be there.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #517 on: August 10, 2014, 02:44:12 PM »
@Zakeri:
If you mean my policy is to lynch people who behave in ways that furthers scum agendas and harms Town, then yes, my called lynch on DNA is a "policy" lynch. I think it's really unfair to pretend I'm not lynching him because I truly believe he is Scum.

@Shadoweh:
That he lied as Town is no indication that he wouldn't lie as Scum. Why is it so hard to believe DNA could be Scum?

@BBM:
As shown, you can just tell me, "Everything he does is Town because I think so" and it'll go through just fine.

@Polaris:
I really hate the sensationalist tone in your anti-NNR posts.

@NNR:
Shining beacon who would not have been a lynch consideration if only DNA had not been forcefully replaced out. Isn't it sad, NNR? If DNA was still in the game, people had happily believed that you were Town.

##Unvote
I'm going to remain neutral.

DNA is the true unlynchable Mafia God, because he is the only player who can be so destructive to Town and supportive of the Scum wincondition and still get away with four "I think he's Town" reads. For all that people claim I'm good at Mafia, not even I could get away with that shit so effortlessly.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #518 on: August 10, 2014, 03:01:34 PM »
Welp.

you know what? I'm done with this game. I'm tired of being scrutinized by everyone. It's like, if I don't play, I get lynched for not playing, and if I do play, I get lynched for playing. Not scumhunting only got DNA harassing me, now scumhunting instead has the whole gamut piling on me instead. It's not very fun to put up with, especially when a lot of what I take notice of is really minor stuff getting put on a pedestal, like Raikaria's earlier D3 bad-tier case "HE DIDN'T WANT TO VOTEPARK THE CONFIRMED SCUM LYNCH HIM" or BBM's "Let's note every minor contradiction and push it" casework that makes my blood boil because there's no defense against it accept for calling it garbage.  Yes, I defend stuff on a case-by-case basis, sometimes I don't perfectly memorize everything I have posted and make a mistake. Oh My God, U Suck, BBM.

DNA's slot, on the other hand, gets a free pass for being what is essentially a griefer for Mafia, for either vapid, unreliable reasons (Shadoweh's meta play), or insane reasons (Raikaria's 'he can't possibly be that stupid'), or literally no reason (BBM). Zak is, essentially, ignoring what I have to say to push me against what he believes is a 'policy lynch', which as bard has just cut me, is probably the worst reason to ignore the case.
Apparently me pushing Polaris was the wrong choice though. Maybe this game would have a happier ending if I had just sat down, shut up, and kept voting Zak. Funny how it works like that. It's like you guys are encouraging me not to play. I'm super mad right now. Furious.

At least Bard's got my back, but, despite that Bard's opinion should be worth three votes right now, sadly it is not. Yes, Bard, it is sad the game has sunk to this low point.

Well, this game makes me feel like garbage. I am understandably upset. So, like all garbage, let's just put it in the trash where it belongs.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: NNR

NNR obviously isn't gonna be voting for NNR.
OH BOY LET ME PROVE YOU WRONG, RAIKARIA
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #519 on: August 10, 2014, 03:14:44 PM »
That's hammer.

NekoNekoRex ragequit, he was Arin Hanson/Egoraptor, VT.

Night 3 begins now, send me your actions within the next 24 hours.

Re: NSP Mafia - Night 3
« Reply #520 on: August 11, 2014, 03:10:28 PM »
day start is delayed by a few hours because I have to be out for a while, sorry. Shouldn't take longer than 5h at most.

Re: NSP Mafia - Night 3
« Reply #521 on: August 11, 2014, 06:35:09 PM »
The night phase was almost over and all of you were awake, when suddenly, somebody noticed that there wasn't enough humping in the party!

"Why is nobody humping Ninjab Ryan's corpse?" asks one of you pointing at Junko. He was hugging both Skypal and SB in the corner, who were also still hugging each other. The question resonates throughout the room, and a minute later people have finally processed what it means.

"Yeah, you're right, where's Ross?"

Sure enough, you turn around to look at the other corner of the room and there was Bardiche, laying dead on the floor away from the other corpses for no good reason. Bard was Ross O'Donovan, the Town VT.

"Goddammit Ross".

Day 4 begins now.

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to hammer. You have 72 hours left in the phase.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 08:00:23 PM by Vhaltz »

BigBangMeteor

• 60% of the time, I win every time
Re: NSP Mafia - Day 4
« Reply #522 on: August 11, 2014, 06:44:35 PM »
?_?

Not sure if Polaris killed Bard because Bard was the major proponent of his lynch or if Polaris is being framed. I'm leaning towards the latter because even with Bard/Raikaria arguing for Polaris's lynch, that wouldn't be enough to outweigh Zak/Polaris/Shadoweh refusing to vote for Polaris.

I got hooked, obviously.

Leaning towards a Zak vote currently.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #523 on: August 11, 2014, 07:14:45 PM »
#Vote: Zakeri

I've been thinking about who of the ones I throught might be scummy I'd want to lynch after NNR flipped town.

Scum made it a lot easier on me by killing Bardiche.

Zakeri hasn't been playing like normal this entire game. His play has primarily been reactionary and defnesive and he's actually done almost nothing. And then there's a myriad of other things various other people have pointed out about him throughout the game, such as Sky sudenly saying out of thin air off-handedly 'you're my 2nd priority Zakeri' when it looked like he was going to get lynched on Day 2. [This is the one which stands out in my head.]

I mean; generally; when it's Day 4 and you think 'what has this player done to try and help the town?' and the answer is 'nothing' they are probobly scum.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #524 on: August 11, 2014, 07:18:20 PM »
Much much rather see a Zak lynch today than a Polly lynch. Main reason I wanted one or the other yesterday was because of the D2 slapfight, the fact those were the two main wagons and the fact both had fair reasons to be lynched.

Still think BBM and Shadoweh are town; although obviously if Zakeri flips town I'd have to actually consider Shadoweh as a potential scum despite her looking town to me most of the game.

Also I guess I can't completely throw out the possibility of BBM being a bussing scumbuddy; although both DNA and BBM would not have claimed hooked at various points of the game if this was the case I think. We know there's a scum roleblocker; and while I'd have killd BBM as scum to eliminate a town clear by now...

In fact Bard probobly would have been my 3rd priority nightkill. I'd have gone BBM>Shadoweh>Bard>Polly if I was scum, and Polly being so low only because of the thing yesterday.

« Reply #525 on: August 11, 2014, 07:44:40 PM »
uhh, my wagon target got NKed, so uhh,

« Reply #526 on: August 11, 2014, 07:45:42 PM »
@Polaris:
I really hate the sensationalist tone in your anti-NNR posts.

Zakeri: Benevolent Hero or Two-faced Scum??

« Reply #527 on: August 11, 2014, 07:46:58 PM »
nah jk i'm too lazy to do that again. I was going to open with a Zakeri vote but Raikaria beat me to it and I'm a little paranoid about putting someone to L-1 with Shadoweh in the game.

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #528 on: August 11, 2014, 07:53:23 PM »
nah if you'd voted Zak I probably would have hammered and gone

LYNCHER VICTORY!!!!!

Zak whoisscum?

« Reply #529 on: August 11, 2014, 08:54:51 PM »
Bard I don't really have anything concrete anymore but I'd have to go with Shadoweh as my only pick. aside from that, it would either be agreeing with Bard's conspiracy theory on Polaris or making my own conspiracy theory on BBM.

which now that I think about it, are scum just going to roleblock you forever? I know we're not going to get confirmation on if scum can roleblock and kill at the same time, but I feel like Bardiche was the weirdest choice. There's three perfectly good options for the NK, so the fact that all three of you lived must mean something is going on with your reads.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #530 on: August 11, 2014, 09:06:33 PM »
I do find it strange that BBM is still alive as well. Perhaps the scum wish to remove people who's roles are somewhat unknown and lock down the one they do know? I have no clue.

I wouldn't call me a good nightkill target however :/. I'm almost Serela-tier at LYLO.

« Reply #531 on: August 11, 2014, 09:41:26 PM »
Regardless of previous performance levels, You're probably the most unlynchable in this game, arguably more so than BBM. I'd think that at least would be worth more than Bardiche.

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #532 on: August 11, 2014, 10:56:48 PM »
Bard would only be killed over both me AND Raikaria for two reasons:

1) the last scum was afraid of Bard's reads.
2) the last scum wanted to make it look like he was afraid of Bard's reads even though he wasn't.

I'm not really a fan of how Zak is trying to just fearmonger against me and Raikaria without actually building a case of any kind.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #533 on: August 12, 2014, 12:21:56 AM »
nah jk i'm too lazy to do that again. I was going to open with a Zakeri vote but Raikaria beat me to it and I'm a little paranoid about putting someone to L-1 with Shadoweh in the game.
I haven't quickhammered anyone, what the hell is that suposed to mean?

I agree with BBM's assessment, its a bizarre nightkill, which actually points to Zak to me since from his position he'd need bizarre to win. After me there'd be no one left tomorrow by his own admission. If Zak is town we're screwed it would just mean one of the actions is fake. I really hope it doesn't come to that. <_<

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #534 on: August 12, 2014, 01:02:41 AM »
I was just exaggerating your whole putting-sky-paladin-at-L-1-without-knowing-and-enabling-his-self-hammer thing :v

Alternatively, it could mean that I was being nice and not putting people to L-1 without letting Shadoweh speak first! I'm such a good person. :^)

Does this mean everyone except Zakeri is willing to lynch Zakeri? `_` I can't help but feel a little weird about that.

« Reply #535 on: August 12, 2014, 01:12:38 AM »
Bard would only be killed over both me AND Raikaria for two reasons:

1) the last scum was afraid of Bard's reads.
2) the last scum wanted to make it look like he was afraid of Bard's reads even though he wasn't.

I'm not really a fan of how Zak is trying to just fearmonger against me and Raikaria without actually building a case of any kind.

You can dismiss it as fearmongering, but I think there's something to this. I think the second of the numbered points is farfetched- in situations where Shadoweh or I are the last scum, then we would have put ourselves at a disadvantage by eliminating Bardiche. I'm certain that after lynching me, whoever survives is just going to pile onto her. Basically, the situation is such that I feel like we need to change up our views drastically instead of going for the most obvious target.

« Reply #536 on: August 12, 2014, 01:14:08 AM »
Of course, I realize that you're going to have to do this after I'm lynched, because since I'm the one pushing this, I'm the most likely candidate for option 2 actually being what's happening.

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #537 on: August 12, 2014, 03:20:59 AM »
not really it's 4/1 and you need two MLs- the bard kill allows you to frame Polaris and ML him and then you ML Shadoweh in LYLO (reverse also applies to scum Shadoweh of course)

okay then Zak who do you think is scum?

« Reply #538 on: August 12, 2014, 03:31:58 AM »
If someone was trying to frame me they aren't doing a very good job of it :V

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #539 on: August 12, 2014, 07:07:38 AM »
I haven't quickhammered anyone, what the hell is that suposed to mean?

I agree with BBM's assessment, its a bizarre nightkill, which actually points to Zak to me since from his position he'd need bizarre to win. After me there'd be no one left tomorrow by his own admission. If Zak is town we're screwed it would just mean one of the actions is fake. I really hope it doesn't come to that. <_<

I've been saying all game that the nightkills are strange Shadoweh.

not really it's 4/1 and you need two MLs- the bard kill allows you to frame Polaris and ML him and then you ML Shadoweh in LYLO (reverse also applies to scum Shadoweh of course)

okay then Zak who do you think is scum?

Well; ML'ing Shadoweh in 3 man LYLO would not be easy if me and Shadoweh were still alive; seeing as I think Shadoweh is town.