Author Topic: Hatate Quest Kolme  (Read 64434 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Hatate Quest Kolme
« Reply #690 on: December 04, 2014, 07:23:37 AM »
>Chuckle. "I suppose so. But I'm thinking it's best not to copy her too closely,"
>"So, since we are each other, and we've kinda been straying toward it...you are curious, right?"

« Reply #691 on: December 05, 2014, 04:45:46 AM »
>Chuckle. "I suppose so. But I'm thinking it's best not to copy her too closely,"
>"So, since we are each other, and we've kinda been straying toward it...you are curious, right?"

>"Amen to that, sister." she approves with a raised glass. "Gotta keep the Hatate flair."
>"I'm curious about a lotta things." she replies.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #692 on: December 05, 2014, 08:21:18 AM »
>Chuckle.
>"I figured you would. So am I, to be honest..."

« Reply #693 on: December 05, 2014, 08:36:45 AM »
>Chuckle.
>"I figured you would. So am I, to be honest..."

>She waits a moment, seemingly expecting you to go on, then the light of realization dawns in her eyes. "Wait a sec, you mean...." she trails off, her index finger flicking back and forth between herself and you.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #694 on: December 05, 2014, 08:41:38 AM »
>Laugh, then nod.

« Reply #695 on: December 05, 2014, 09:03:26 AM »
>Laugh, then nod.

>Your counterpart somehow manages to effectively pantomime with her free hand the idea you're hinting at, then looks at you a bit curiously.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #696 on: December 05, 2014, 09:10:48 AM »
>"You sure are working hard to be surprised here!"

« Reply #697 on: December 05, 2014, 10:03:13 AM »
>"You sure are working hard to be surprised here!"

>Her face stretches into something between a grin and a smile. "You sure you haven't hit that bottle a bit too hard?" she asks lightly, much more a joke than a question.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #698 on: December 05, 2014, 10:09:47 AM »
>Snicker.
>"I'll decline to comment on that one."

« Reply #699 on: December 07, 2014, 01:52:02 AM »
>Snicker.
>"I'll decline to comment on that one."

>"NOW who's being coy?" she asks lightly.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #700 on: December 07, 2014, 09:41:12 AM »
>"Oh, I just can't figure out ho much of it may be this stuff, and how much of it isn't."

« Reply #701 on: December 08, 2014, 04:55:41 AM »
>"Oh, I just can't figure out ho much of it may be this stuff, and how much of it isn't."

>"Well, it ain't just the bottle, I can tell ya that much. Y'see if it were, I wouldn't find the idea near as...." she pauses, trying her best to look like an intellectual, and finishes with "Intriguing."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #702 on: December 08, 2014, 08:50:06 AM »
>"Exactly!"
>Grin, then beckon for here to come over. "We can talk here, then. Oh, unless you know somewhere a bit more private?"
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 10:53:33 AM by Purvis »

« Reply #703 on: December 10, 2014, 01:43:26 AM »
>"Exactly!"
>Grin, then beckon for here to come over. "We can talk here, then. Oh, unless you know somewhere a bit more private?"

>Hatatwin laughs as she pulls herself to her feet. "I'm the best reporter in Gensokyo. I know ALL the private places." she boasts.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #704 on: December 10, 2014, 01:53:41 AM »
>"Then show me what you got."

« Reply #705 on: December 10, 2014, 02:29:44 AM »
>"Then show me what you got."

>With a lascivious grin that says 'You asked for it.' very loudly, your other self flutters her wings and heads for the skylight. As you stand to follow, though, she pauses and looks down. "Did you wanna let your friends know your plans? We... could be gone a while."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #706 on: December 10, 2014, 02:32:22 AM »
>"We got a couple hours to spare as it is."
>Make with the following.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 04:10:40 PM by Purvis »

« Reply #707 on: December 11, 2014, 02:58:06 AM »
>"We got a couple hours to spare as it is."
>Make with the following.

>Hatatwin chuckles a throaty chuckle. "Don't you mean, to play with?"
>With that innuendo ringing in your ears- you have a nice voice- you consume the remaining mead in your glass before placing the empty container on the table, next to the slightly more than half empty bottle. It didn't seem like you had THAT much. But it was damn good mead, so it's okay. Settling that issue, you haul yourself to your feet and flutter up towards the skylight which your lovely doppelganger is opening. As you rise, though, your head swims dramatically and you stagger through the air. Your counterpart catches you to steady you, though it could be more accurately described as a  mid-air crash. "Whoa-ho, easy there, girl. That stuff must've snuck up on ya."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #708 on: December 11, 2014, 03:26:33 AM »
>Are we feeling any more fuzzy-headed than before, or is this just physical impairment?
>"Bleh... Sorry."
>Try to get ourself flying correctly. If that fails, let our doppelganger lead us.

« Reply #709 on: December 17, 2014, 05:44:46 AM »
>Are we feeling any more fuzzy-headed than before, or is this just physical impairment?
>"Bleh... Sorry."
>Try to get ourself flying correctly. If that fails, let our doppelganger lead us.

>A little of column A, a little of column B. That mead appears to be rather like tequila. Relatively harmless until one stands up, then it strikes like a pissed off rattlesnake.
>Your counterpart chuckles a little. "You good to fly?"
>A little unsteady, you test your wings a little bit, sticking your head out the skylight as you do so. The warm spring wind blows across your cheeks and through your hair and you feel better straight away. Being in the breeze always makes a tengu feel better. Though it doesn't render you flight-perfect, so you grasp your twin's hand for a bit of support as she guides you through the air. Hehe, here's a thing you'd never thought you'd be doing- flying wing to wing with yourself. If Aya could see this... Although, the smell of cinders on the breeze sort of sours the mood of the morning flight. ... Cinders? Is something on fire? Glancing around, you see the source of the smell quite a ways behind you. The sky over the training fields is on fire. Funny that. Wait a second, since when does skies burn?
>Pondering that question occupies your mind until you feel a slight tug on your hand. "Earth to Hatate." your own voice drawls. "We're here."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #710 on: December 17, 2014, 06:10:31 AM »
>"Hey, is it just me, or is there some huge fire over around that training field?"
>Scruntize that direction.

« Reply #711 on: December 17, 2014, 08:23:30 PM »
>"Hey, is it just me, or is there some huge fire over around that training field?"
>Scruntize that direction.

>Squinting, narrowing your eyes as best as you can, you can make out flashes of red and blue in and around the pulsating flames. Danmaku? Yes, danmaku. Whos', you're not sure, but definitely danmaku.
>"Oh, that's just Honoka." your counterpart replies casually. "I'd know that spellcard from miles away, that's World in Flames. One of her best, too. Must've found someone tough to challenge."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #712 on: December 17, 2014, 09:08:16 PM »
>"That makes sense. Probably met Celes or something.
>Let's take a moment to test the wind, and see if we can tell who it is. Or at least make sure it isn't something that gives us reason to worry.
 >Assuming we get no red flags: "Now, where were we?"
>Where are we, anyways?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 09:17:49 PM by Purvis »

« Reply #713 on: December 18, 2014, 01:33:35 AM »
>"That makes sense. Probably met Celes or something.
>Let's take a moment to test the wind, and see if we can tell who it is. Or at least make sure it isn't something that gives us reason to worry.
 >Assuming we get no red flags: "Now, where were we?"
>Where are we, anyways?

>Taking a moment to draw in a focusing breath, you turn your senses to the wind. Ohh, never done that when you're this drunk before, that feels interesting. You can feel yourself next to yourself... Focus, Hatate, focus. You turn your attention outward. That's definately Honoka, she registers like a strong hot breath across your face. As for her opponent, you think you can detect three of them, and one of them is most certainly Momiji. That would explain the numbers. Momicchi's good, but she's no match for Honoka alone, not from what you saw. The other two seem to be Tengu, though Celes is not far away, likely observing the spectacle. You'd indulge your own curiousity, if you weren't about to indulge other things.

>You've landed. When did that happen? Probably when you were watching fire. You find yourself on the second floor of a building you don't immediately recognize, standing outside a rather ornate white painted door, with a red heart-shaped doorknob. You're not sure if that's romantic or just plain cheesy.
>"I think you're gonna like this place. Oh, but first." Taking her hand away from the door, she turns and, with a surprising amount of grace, scoops you off the ground into her arms. If your slightly hazy memory serves, they call this a bridal carry. "My lady." your counterpart with some sense of drama and a big smile.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #714 on: December 18, 2014, 01:35:24 AM »
>Grin back. "Mmm."
>Have we ever actually done this kind of thing before with anyone, or have we been carried thus far by bravado?

« Reply #715 on: December 18, 2014, 01:47:46 AM »
>Grin back. "Mmm."
>Have we ever actually done this kind of thing before with anyone, or have we been carried thus far by bravado?

>This would be your first.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #716 on: December 18, 2014, 01:55:30 AM »
>Put our arms around her neck.
>"So where is this?"
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 03:33:50 AM by Purvis »

« Reply #717 on: December 20, 2014, 06:00:02 AM »
>Put our arms around her neck.
>"So where is this?"

>"We are on the second floor of a bridal shop." Hatatwin explains as she pushes the door open. "I got to talking with the owner once, and she said she made up this room up here for new couples who couldn't wait."
>Taking your eyes off your counterpart, you take a glance around the room. Nice little place you've got here, largely white with occasional spots and lines of red and pink where it is tasteful. The biggest feature though has to be the big bed in the west side of the room, easily large enough to accommodate three, possibly four. You stifle a giggle at the thought of the stories this place could tell.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #718 on: December 20, 2014, 06:19:34 AM »
>"Bet she makes some good money here."
>Snuggle up a bit closer.

« Reply #719 on: December 22, 2014, 08:40:34 AM »
>"Bet she makes some good money here."
>Snuggle up a bit closer.

>"Good customer service gets rewarded." your counterpart replies, sounding very much like a Long-nose on a good day. "Even built this room out of cork for privacy. Soundproof."
>As you snuggle up with your counterpart, her throaty voice sends a thrill down your back as she she breathes, "Let's test that, shall we?"