Author Topic: Hatate Quest Kolme  (Read 64414 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Hatate Quest Kolme
« Reply #480 on: September 28, 2014, 04:41:59 AM »
>"Either way, once we find our way back, I'd like you to come along. If I'm right, well, it ought to make you real enough. And if I'm wrong, I'll need you to stay around once I leave."

« Reply #481 on: September 28, 2014, 05:00:41 AM »
>"Either way, once we find our way back, I'd like you to come along. If I'm right, well, it ought to make you real enough. And if I'm wrong, I'll need you to stay around once I leave."

>"Making plans to leave already?" your counterpart says with a faint smirk. "Really aren't fond of how things are up here, are ya."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #482 on: September 28, 2014, 05:07:08 AM »
>"Got to report what happened to Aya back home, still. And beat her to the punch on the Night of Rage story!"

« Reply #483 on: September 28, 2014, 08:49:42 AM »
>"Got to report what happened to Aya back home, still. And beat her to the punch on the Night of Rage story!"

>Your twin laughs a warm laugh. "Ahhh, that takes me back. But you said yours had gone missing, right? Did you find out what happened to her before you got pulled here?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #484 on: September 28, 2014, 05:16:23 PM »
>"No. But with your Aya getting a twin, and your Ran, well...you can see what I'm thinking. I'm going to try to find the Rans soonish, and see if either of them feel right to me."

« Reply #485 on: September 29, 2014, 05:59:56 AM »
>"No. But with your Aya getting a twin, and your Ran, well...you can see what I'm thinking. I'm going to try to find the Rans soonish, and see if either of them feel right to me."

>"Keine's."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #486 on: September 29, 2014, 06:08:23 AM »
>"What's that?"

« Reply #487 on: September 29, 2014, 06:12:22 AM »
>"What's that?"

>"She's staying at Keine's for the next couple days."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #488 on: September 29, 2014, 06:21:59 AM »
>"Which one?"

« Reply #489 on: September 29, 2014, 06:25:49 AM »
>"Which one?"

>Your twin shrugs. "We kinda think of them as the same woman."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #490 on: September 29, 2014, 06:43:36 AM »
>"Heh, let's see 'em try to make that mistake with us. So, can I count on you to tag along?"

« Reply #491 on: September 29, 2014, 06:57:34 AM »
>"Heh, let's see 'em try to make that mistake with us. So, can I count on you to tag along?"

>"What, now?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #492 on: September 29, 2014, 07:09:06 AM »
>"Well, not right this second, but soon. I wanna give Momiji and Celes some time to do what they need to do, but after that, this is exactly where I want to go."

« Reply #493 on: September 29, 2014, 08:26:17 PM »
>"Well, not right this second, but soon. I wanna give Momiji and Celes some time to do what they need to do, but after that, this is exactly where I want to go."

>"I'd like to have a talk to those two myself. Uh, well...." she pauses. "Momiji anyway. Look, I get that this human's a pal of yours, but I... Well, any Keep that's colored Cobalt gives me the willies."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #494 on: September 29, 2014, 08:41:54 PM »
>"Reimu will probably get mad at me for saying this, but we're probably gonna have to mess with it."
>"Speaking of Reimu, that reminds me of another I wanted to ask. What's the deal with Marisa and Alice?"

« Reply #495 on: September 29, 2014, 09:02:06 PM »
>"Reimu will probably get mad at me for saying this, but we're probably gonna have to mess with it."
>"Speaking of Reimu, that reminds me of another I wanted to ask. What's the deal with Marisa and Alice?"

>"Oh no you won't." Your counterpart says rather firmly. "Only the maniac-al or the suicidal mess with that place, and no Hatate I know is going to be either one of those, not if I have anything to say about it."
>At that, she grins. "What, they're not hitched where you come from?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #496 on: September 29, 2014, 09:08:22 PM »
>"Nope. But they have been gone for about a month and we found the book at Marisa's house, so you can probably see what I'm hinting at."

« Reply #497 on: September 29, 2014, 09:25:19 PM »
>"Nope. But they have been gone for about a month and we found the book at Marisa's house, so you can probably see what I'm hinting at."

>"Point of order, those two don't have twins here." She chuckles around a quick drink. "Well, not YET. Give 'em another couple months, you never know."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #498 on: September 29, 2014, 11:35:15 PM »
>"Yeah, that's where it gets weird. I don't think they have twins. I think they might have replaced the ones here. Marisa is what's making me wonder., because it's like her memory is kinda...gone, you know? She doesn't recall things until someone else does, then it comes back to her. And, well, she's kind of tumbled into her own little slice of heaven, so to speak."

« Reply #499 on: September 29, 2014, 11:55:13 PM »
>"Yeah, that's where it gets weird. I don't think they have twins. I think they might have replaced the ones here. Marisa is what's making me wonder., because it's like her memory is kinda...gone, you know? She doesn't recall things until someone else does, then it comes back to her. And, well, she's kind of tumbled into her own little slice of heaven, so to speak."

>"I'd say that's true for Alice, too. Her finally landing Marisa's like a dream come true for her, so she says."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #500 on: September 29, 2014, 11:57:45 PM »
>"Ha! Knew it! So, anything weird about them you've heard about?"

« Reply #501 on: September 30, 2014, 01:01:15 AM »
>"Ha! Knew it! So, anything weird about them you've heard about?"

>'Them' as a pair, or 'them' as individuals?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #502 on: September 30, 2014, 01:08:44 AM »
>"Both."

« Reply #503 on: September 30, 2014, 03:27:48 AM »
>"Both."

>Hatatwin pauses for a moment, then drops her voice an octave to say, "Just between you and me?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #504 on: September 30, 2014, 03:32:16 AM »
>"Won't say a word. Unless it's really important."

« Reply #505 on: September 30, 2014, 03:44:39 AM »
>"Won't say a word. Unless it's really important."

>"All right, follow me on this. Marisa and Alice are really in love. Like, really, a LOT, in love. And they've been married for years now, and they've..... Um, how can I put this delicately? They've been a LOT in love all that time. You read me?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #506 on: September 30, 2014, 04:01:39 AM »
>"You're saying they've never cooled down like people usually do, right?"

« Reply #507 on: September 30, 2014, 04:06:39 AM »
>"You're saying they've never cooled down like people usually do, right?"

>"In the most diplomatic way I can." your counterpart says with a broad grin. Then she sobers. "Thing is, in all that time, they've only ever had the one kid. I've wondered about that for a long time now. I've never asked, of course. I'm a journalist, but I know when things aren't my business. But I've always sorta wondered...."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #508 on: September 30, 2014, 04:08:31 AM »
>"I'd figure they know what they're doing. And, just how many people on the side does Marisa have, anyways?"

« Reply #509 on: September 30, 2014, 05:18:33 AM »
>"I'd figure they know what they're doing. And, just how many people on the side does Marisa have, anyways?"

>"Trust me, sister, if you'd been around those two any length of time, you'd be wonderin' yourself."
>"On the SIDE? Uh.... Well, no one, not that I can think of off the top of my head. Unless you want to count Reisen, but that was only one time, Youmu was involved, and it was all Yuyuko's fault. And Ranka, but, well, you've met her, you know what she's like."