Author Topic: Hatate Quest Kolme  (Read 63798 times)

Re: Hatate Quest Kolme
« Reply #270 on: July 26, 2014, 03:03:14 AM »
>"Yeah, let's go get to the bottom of this."

>"Where exactly was this practice happening?" Momiji asks Ranka.
>"I'll take you there." the wind spirit offers. "I'm curious about you two, anyway."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #271 on: July 26, 2014, 03:11:29 AM »
>"Thanks!"
>Follow dat wind ghost!

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Rephrased notes,corrections for the post to be user-friendly.
« Reply #272 on: July 26, 2014, 04:26:07 PM »
>"And we are curious as well about our alter-egos and their lively roles as well,Ranka".
>Monologue inside our mind:"Curious enough to skedaddle everyone out of the place and gather plenty of reverie-like article material for the REAL  Gensokyo.Keep your feathers on your head ,guys!"

Mhmh(WARNING:long  :o elucubration from Branneg Xy). This is a  tentative guide to help and spur we players to process  the "Trap Book" inner workings and how the trapped ones ,like Hunter Sakuya Greed,are responding.By the by,Hunter Sakuya/Hunter/H. Sakuya were monikers given to her from Remilia Quest Tri -- Eager to disclose her true identity?
- - Read the previous arc.  I am pretty keen on having the party work together to find a way past osaid workings and coming as far as  to release all captives. Of course, I understand am getting sort of ahead of everything and this jumble the sense of comprehension :take your time by reading one block at a time  orjust  read the last one bearing the numbered list .

Several intuitions are being showed to us.

Other-Reimu,the Cobalt Keep,Greed are those we have to perceive of  standing in everyone's way to freedom as though a combined persuasion and magical barrier.

Our party  can gauge the enthrallment and fatigue level of the victims by how well they are coping with their doppelgangers.
Heck! I would not be surprised if Alice and Marisa resisted at first ,but the clones merged with them(?) when they were at their weakest and the book reassessed their roles: even if it is not true,a face off with both pairs of Ayas and Rans twins could be useful to help snapping the real ones out of their funk. Proofs of the theory are the non presence of clones of our Marisa and Alice  and other-Ranka was made to be reassesed to assimilate our three unacknowledged existences as roles.

Captives sorted out from their rank of defiance to the book roles, from balky to accepting.
1) Celes referred to Hunter Sakuya and her relationships -- shackles in mind and soul -- : she seems  to be the most incompatible with a role as she is in fact the regarded -- "Psychotic explorer of the "Evil Keep"- - by Reimu: it would be unwise to leave her behind in the planning of the escape route.
2)Aya is very aware but so appalled by this ordeal she sought escape in the "other-Outside World" from her role: we should dig out  pieces of revelations occurred to her.
3)Ran and her double are expressing her analytical and caretaker role for Gensokyo  :she is another source of evidences ,relatively safe if at risk  . A logical and genuinely sensible  approach should pull her back to her senses for I am assuming to encounter a logical stubborness.
4)Marisa and Alice are off to the deep end of roles : it is advisable to get them to tactfully recall emotional memories lest something wounds the duo psyche and/or prompt them to turn hostile.
5)Greed is currently concealing himself and his host by projecting illusion powers and acting the role as an unsuspecting collaborator for the influence  of the Trap Book: the most afflicted, a Sin Spirit of Greed whose powers and purpose are an aid to this prison . Suspected base and host:Cobalt Keep or sorroundings . The closer we are onto him, the more pronounced greed we must be prepared to endure among the party :aim for his host by trying to weaken the possession bond,remind the duo of the REAL WORLD  and let us not get sidetracked.

P.S.The "individuation ring"of Celes against illusions should have recharged for the confrontation going at this pace.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 12:10:05 AM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #273 on: July 26, 2014, 04:41:54 PM »
I frequently have no idea what you're talking about. =[

« Reply #274 on: July 30, 2014, 02:54:18 AM »
>"Thanks!"
>Follow dat wind ghost!
>"And we are curious as well about our alter-egos and their lively roles as well,Ranka".
>Mind monologue."Curious enough to skedaddle everyone out of the place and gather plenty of revrie-like article material for the REAL  Gensokyo.Keep on your feathers,guys!"

>Having gained a guide, Ranka turns and sets her course up the mountain, you and your companions following close behind.

I'm assuming 'mind monologue' means you were having Hatate think to herself, rather than say that out loud.
>"Well you're both awful popular." Ranka starts with a grin. "I think your newspaper is actually bigger than Aya's now, Hatate. At least I see you more than her on the job, you're always busy, her not as much nowadays." The blonde woman stops. "Wait, did I say that before?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #275 on: July 30, 2014, 06:36:19 AM »
>"Something to that effect. But while we're on the topic, there used to be two Ayas too, wasn't there?"

« Reply #276 on: July 30, 2014, 07:03:48 AM »
>"Something to that effect. But while we're on the topic, there used to be two Ayas too, wasn't there?"

>The blonde spirit tilts her head slightly, slowly. "Two? Uhhhhh......" She frowns with concentration for a moment. "Two Ayas...? Oh yeah!" she yells, visibly startling Momiji with her exclamation. "I'd almost forgot about that."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #277 on: July 30, 2014, 07:05:23 AM »
>"What happened with them? I heard one went and vanished."

« Reply #278 on: July 30, 2014, 07:24:57 AM »
>"What happened with them? I heard one went and vanished."

>"Yup. There's only been one for a while now."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #279 on: July 30, 2014, 07:57:45 AM »
>"I guess where she went is a mystery to you too, huh?"

« Reply #280 on: July 30, 2014, 08:29:19 AM »
>"I guess where she went is a mystery to you too, huh?"

>Ranka nods.
>"But could you find out?" Momiji asks her. "You found Hatate and my doppelgangers without much effort."
>The wind spirit considers that. "Well, I could try. If you want. It'd take me a bit longer than last time, since I don't know where she might be. But I can try."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #281 on: July 30, 2014, 08:57:08 AM »
>"Maybe once we're done here."
>Did Ranka strike us as this prone to be helpful back in our world?
>If not: "Actually, before that, can I get a few photos of you? It'd be a crime to not do so!"

« Reply #282 on: July 30, 2014, 09:15:29 AM »
>"Maybe once we're done here."

>"All right."

>Did Ranka strike us as this prone to be helpful back in our world?
>If not: "Actually, before that, can I get a few photos of you? It'd be a crime to not do so!"

>Not especially, no. She may have been with others, but the Ranka of your world seemed to be a bit too hung up on her own issues with tengu when you met her.
>Ranka laughs a golden little laugh. "Hatate said the same thing the first time I met her."
>"Great minds think alike?" Momiji says with a faint little smirk.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #283 on: July 30, 2014, 10:04:00 AM »
>"That they do. So, is that a yes?"
>Not a denial. Interesting...

« Reply #284 on: July 31, 2014, 05:50:23 AM »
>"That they do. So, is that a yes?"
>Not a denial. Interesting...

>The wind spirit looks at you appraisingly, tapping her pale lips with a slender finger. "Maybe later." she says at last. "You should meet the other Hatate first."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #285 on: July 31, 2014, 07:10:32 AM »
>"Of course."

« Reply #286 on: July 31, 2014, 07:39:58 AM »
>"Of course."

>"I remember, I was surprised when she asked me that." Ranka adds conversationally. "It was the first time any tengu ever asked me for my picture."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #287 on: July 31, 2014, 07:50:55 AM »
>"Not even Aya?"
>Yep, not our Ranka.

« Reply #288 on: July 31, 2014, 07:57:05 AM »
>"Not even Aya?"
>Yep, not our Ranka.

>Ranka starts to shake her head, then pauses. "Which one?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #289 on: July 31, 2014, 08:08:50 AM »
>"Either, both?"
>Did anyone else with copies, such as Ran, seem to cause these kinds of memory holes?

« Reply #290 on: August 01, 2014, 06:31:48 AM »
>Did anyone else with copies, such as Ran, seem to cause these kinds of memory holes?

>Clarify, please?

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #291 on: August 01, 2014, 07:05:58 AM »
>Does the existence of two Ayas seem (to Hatate) to have caused people to forget some things?
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #292 on: August 01, 2014, 08:52:17 AM »
>Or rather, does it seem that people have had difficulty remembering any other sets of clones?

« Reply #293 on: August 01, 2014, 09:03:55 AM »
>Does the existence of two Ayas seem (to Hatate) to have caused people to forget some things?
>Or rather, does it seem that people have had difficulty remembering any other sets of clones?

>Among the people you've met so far, Reimu didn't seem to remember there being two Ayas until Marisa mentioned it, and Marisa didn't remember it right away either. It was among the many things she claimed to have 'never thought about'. Ranka didn't recall there being two Ayas right away either, but that isn't necessarily abnormal for her. The Ranka you met earlier today seemed a little absent minded and forgetful, so this one may be as well.
>Both Reimu and Marisa seemed to clearly recall two Rans flying through the world, but neither one of them seemed to find this strange. And everyone you've met today seemed willing to accept you as another version of Hatate, with the possible exception of Alice. The same can be said for Momiji as well. And no one has mentioned there being another Celes here.

>"Either, both?"

>Ranka thinks on that for a moment, then shakes her head, the motion sending a ripple through her golden hair. "No, neither one. But I think I only met one of them."
>"How could you tell?" Momiji asks.
>"She felt the same every time I met her." The lovely wind spirit smiles a bright smile. "It was nice, too. All tengu feel better now, but her most of all, I think."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #294 on: August 01, 2014, 09:12:47 AM »
>"Out of curiosity, do we feel even worse than they used to?"

« Reply #295 on: August 01, 2014, 09:20:19 AM »
>"Out of curiosity, do we feel even worse than they used to?"

>"No, not worse." She grins a little. "Actually, your wind feels a bit better than the normal tengu did before. It's still stagnant, turned inward, but not as much as others. Kinda stale, though. Like you didn't want to get out into the world much until not long ago. I think." she adds, tossing her hair back. "It's kinda hard to read tengu like you sometimes."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #296 on: August 01, 2014, 09:31:00 AM »
>"Heh, is that so?"

« Reply #297 on: August 01, 2014, 09:44:36 AM »
>"Heh, is that so?"

>"Mm-hmm. It's 'cuz we're not in harmony. But the tengu here might be able to explain that better than me." She gives you light little smile. "I know I don't explain complicated things that good."
>"Is that true for me as well?" Momiji asks her. "Do I feel.... stagnant?"
>"Uh-huh." Ranka says with a nod, seemingly oblivious to the fact that her statement is a trifle offensive. "But that's not your fault. All your people feel the same- used to feel the same." she corrects herself. "You feel better now that you're free."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #298 on: August 01, 2014, 09:53:21 AM »
>Let's not answer that. We don't need another argument. Just put a hand on Momiji's shoulder if it seems like she's about to bite. Bigger fish to fry and all.

« Reply #299 on: August 04, 2014, 06:38:28 AM »
>Let's not answer that. We don't need another argument. Just put a hand on Momiji's shoulder if it seems like she's about to bite. Bigger fish to fry and all.

>Somewhat to your surprise, Momiji doesn't actually seem either offended or angered by Ranka's choice of words. If anything, she seems almost curious. Perplexed might be a better word. You mentally brace yourself. You have no desire to have another sparring match with Ranka (well, not THAT kind of sparring, anyway) and the prospect of bearing witness to one between Momiji and the wind spirit isn't exactly a more attractive one.
>Luckily, Celes diverts the blonde elemental onto a different topic, inquiring into the general landscape of the mountain. You feel a moment of gratitude for the formal human. Nearly human. Whatever she is.
>With Ranka distracted by Celes, you find yourself with the opportunity to have a look around yourself, to see how different, if at all, the approach to tengu territory is in this world from yours. Straightaway you note a very well-worn path beaten up the mountain to your west, seemingly connected to the fishing village down at the bottom of the mountain. The trail seems wide enough to accommodate any of the vehicles you've seen the humans use. In fact, you seem to have just passed a pair of men on horseback leading a large carriage up the mountain, with a pigtailed youkai riding atop the carriage, seemingly keeping a watchful eye on the surrounding wilderness while strumming on a guitar. There's something you don't see too often. Another very unusual sight is the red-haired oni you spot on a grassy plateau just off your course to the east, who seems to be sharing a drink with a kappa.
>Music seems to be coming from all over the mountain as well. You ears can pick out no less than half a dozen instruments coming from parts of the mountain around you, and one or two more voices singing beyond that. The tengu and the kappa like music well enough in your world, but it didn't seem to be as prevalent there as it is here.

>"Uh, Ranka?" Momiji says to the blonde, a touch of nervousness in her voice. "Would you happen to know if oni are a common sight on the mountain?"
>"I think so. I see them a lot more than I used to. Why, you want to meet one?"
>"Not especially. But where we come from, the tengu and the oni don't.... coexist." she settles after a moment's thought.
>"Oh." Ranka tilts her head. "Why? Don't like horns or something?"
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 07:23:06 AM by Namusour »