Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Mafia- PAD IS OVER (GAME OVER)  (Read 50045 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Puzzle and Dragons Mafia- Day 4
« Reply #690 on: April 25, 2014, 05:10:54 AM »
It's hard to say tbh. I mean miller doc with a flipped cop/backup cop is also plausable, but if scum has a counter to that why the hell wouldn't they kill you instead of Bardiche? or in other words asfuijsdnhigdfughudfghnujfihlniufddgujnhh

Serela: Admit it, you're just impressed I went and read back at all.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #691 on: April 25, 2014, 05:15:19 AM »
I swear if you just sat and did nothing I'd become more depressed than ever.

Try not to give scum too town-looking of a target to shoot right before night falls though >_> If you find cool things that make someone town then tell us on morning when it's too late for them to stop it.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #692 on: April 25, 2014, 05:19:05 AM »
Hmmm. Food for thought. Scumteam is PX/Zak trying to mislynch Dan to win? Makes sense to me. More than Raitaki vs CF7 doublescum gambit. Ooof. I'm gonna cry if I end up deciding to lynch Raitaki and he flips town.

I got out of bed because now I can't stop thinking about mafia, but it's past 1am and I work at noon so I really should get BACK IN BED AND ACTUALLY SLEEP
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #693 on: April 25, 2014, 05:19:50 AM »
SERELA GO TO BED
##VOTE: NO-LYNCH

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #694 on: April 25, 2014, 05:28:03 AM »
Well. Since apparently I can't possibly become obvtown on MoTK mafia anymore I've officially stopped caring about staying alive ; v;
Ey, whoever shooting me tonight, bring some snacks and we can have a chat and maybe try out The Last Federation C:

##Vote: No Lynch
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #695 on: April 25, 2014, 05:46:34 AM »
No lynch has occured!

Nothing happens. Night 4 begins.

Since consensus is lets do this, Day 5 will begin when all actions have been collected.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Re: Puzzle and Dragons Mafia- Night 4
« Reply #696 on: April 25, 2014, 06:09:28 PM »
A new day has dawned!

And Shadoweh is dead. Shocking.

Shadoweh, playing ECO DUMPTY ALMA was shot in the face! Oh the huge manatee!

She was the opposite of Bardiche, Dark element, only neighbors Dark elements, etc.

Day 5 has begun.

IT IS LYLO. There is no deadline for today.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
Re: Puzzle and Dragons Mafia- Day 5 LYLO
« Reply #697 on: April 25, 2014, 06:15:56 PM »
Wow. Fuck. I claim bus driven.
I'll try what I can once I get home, but I think town has lost.
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #698 on: April 25, 2014, 06:16:46 PM »
For clarification, I DID target Shadoweh, and received a PM saying my action was a success despite this having never happened before.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #699 on: April 25, 2014, 07:00:12 PM »
This the first time you got a pm saying your action succeeded?

Don't lynch me.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #700 on: April 25, 2014, 07:55:51 PM »
Uh, now that I double-check last night I also got a PM saying my doc was accepted in a joking tone. I thought that was Chaore laughing at me switching away from the right target or something, so I didn't think much of it.
So I might have been bus driven the last two nights :C

« Reply #701 on: April 25, 2014, 08:44:11 PM »
Good.
Great.
Wonderful.
Outstanding.
Amazing.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #702 on: April 25, 2014, 08:45:33 PM »
Please don't leave me quick-hammerable and allow me some time to whip up sonething

« Reply #703 on: April 25, 2014, 08:52:59 PM »
Scum busdriver + scum Roleblock sounds shit to me, you should have just NKed me or PX.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #704 on: April 25, 2014, 08:58:05 PM »
Not inviting you to but, if you think this fiasco makes me obvscum why not vote me as soon as you entered the room? Are YOU scum, Zak?

« Reply #705 on: April 25, 2014, 09:16:32 PM »
Because a small part of me is scared that you might not be, to be honest.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #706 on: April 25, 2014, 10:40:30 PM »
What about N1?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #707 on: April 25, 2014, 10:48:39 PM »
I'm pretty sure if you're a doc, you target someone, and they still die, the mod would be sending you a message to confirm your action did actually go through.

Anyway I was concerned something like this would happen. Anyway PX probably isn't scum, I was just trying to distance for shenanigan reasons that whilst I lied in bed I realized probably wasn't worth doing anyway. Zak looks decently enough like town!zak but I think I'm using meta in a way that's very unreliable in this case, so I wouldn't put much stock into that.

Dan is Dan and oh god why do I have to seriously worry about Raitaki!scum?

Scum having a busdriver does not seem like an unreasonable situation.

I'd ask Chaore a question about redirection specifics for this game, but given it'd basically boil down to "is Raitaki lying or not?", there's no good reason he would answer me.

ActionDan

« Reply #708 on: April 25, 2014, 10:56:49 PM »
Why wouldn't the mod send a message every night?

Don't lynch me.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #709 on: April 25, 2014, 10:59:42 PM »
Excuse the earlier outburst. I was in the process of realizing everything was falling into the shittiest possibility :S
@PX: I didn't get any PMs from the mods N1 and N2.

Reads are terrible. I'm pretty much townreading PX for voting scum in the previous 1v1 and the fact he looks like he's playing better than I remembered, which look like pretty terrible reasons to dismiss someone as possible scum in LyLo. And that naturally leaves Dan and Zak. I'm also having some sort of bias against Zak for almost tunneling me (in my perspective) all game, and that doesn't really help things.
I guess it's time to look at interactions and do some scumteam speculations or something

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #710 on: April 25, 2014, 11:00:04 PM »
I'unno, I don't think most mods tell docs "your action succeeded" every night.

I'd have to go around asking though, so I have no idea. The only time I ever rolled doc was in Werewolf, and that didn't last very long. *cough*

cut and haven't read it yet

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #711 on: April 25, 2014, 11:03:06 PM »
Zak/Dan/Rai, which two are scum? Time to throw darts.

But no not really, I have some things to do for awhile and I hope to see some activity during the next 24 hours from people about why X should or shouldn't be scum.

ActionDan

« Reply #712 on: April 25, 2014, 11:04:03 PM »
Shadoweh's amalgamated opinions:  everyone is scum.

I find new recruit for waffle brigade!

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #713 on: April 25, 2014, 11:09:46 PM »
Serela is scum because mod posts are devious lies

But really I think px zak are last two. 

Tbh I am close to being able to self clear due to kirin being a pad character.  Represented in my dayvig flavor

Don't lynch me.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #714 on: April 25, 2014, 11:11:31 PM »
> mfw mod soft-confirmed town dayvig

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #715 on: April 25, 2014, 11:16:03 PM »
But honestly, with how blatantly Chaore's been plastering certain PR's flavor all over his posts I wouldn't be surprised if one or more scum has PAD flavor.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #716 on: April 25, 2014, 11:32:01 PM »
Excerpt from mind of Serela: You can tl;dr this post and skip to last few lines if you're okay with trusting me on "Whether Raitaki is lying scum or telling the truth, this is the best option scum could have used."

Town!Raitaki gets framed by scum busdriver because lol obvious, and also because seriously Shadoweh is the best possible nightkill. And also because the ensuing d6 lylo if town lynches correctly would have Raitaki!Doc protecting Shadoweh and the bulletproof innocent child up against whoever Scum #3 is, and Raitaki would be confirmed town when no one is killed or when he flips himself. Even if it's the busdriver alive, he's the only scum left and must nightkill rather than bus.

Scum!Raitaki literally has no choice but to plead innocent after killing Shadoweh anyway if he can't secure a mislynch d5, because otherwise the ensuing 3P lylo if town lynches correctly would have Serela and town!Shadoweh against the final scum.

Scum busdriver or JOAT with a busdrive or hijacker or whatever you want to guess, are reasonable enough possibilities. tl;dr Raitaki could be either alignment. CF7 interactions with him aren't super incriminating, but suggestive enough that Raitaki is a worthy lynch option.

Then you have PX who probably isn't scum, Zakeri who is I'M SORRY BUT YOU KEEP TURNING UP AS POE SCUM EVERY SINGLE TIME, and Dan who is rofl I don't know if I really want to trust that clear or not

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #717 on: April 25, 2014, 11:36:55 PM »
Okay I might be jumping the gun here (I can't help it, I like things going fast and smooth) but who would be okay with just going ahead and lynching Zak or Raitaki? I think I've already solved this as far as I can by myself, if anyone wants to change my mind they'll need to have good reasons that Person X is or is not scum.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #718 on: April 25, 2014, 11:49:25 PM »
So Zakeri: D1 mostly focused on me, with a few offhanded comments aimed at other people here and there. For some reason, he mentioned he was "super down with the Skytaki double dip" and called Sky scummy earlier, but still kept his vote on me when he later admitted I was now at reasonable doubt. D2, he jumped right on me as soon as he saw there were 2 kills because ??? I really can't see any reason for this, it couldn't have been my PR softclaim either, since him thinking I caused it would mean he didn't see Dan claiming dayvig and shooting NNR, which was before and after my softclaim, respectively. PX best wagon because ???. And then there's several parts I don't even understand, like the "Raitaki has to give more evidence than CF7 going 'hold on a minute'" blurb, the "unvote cuz I'm sheeping", etc. Oh and then just now the "you should have shot X and Y" implied he pretty much was accusing me of being scum, and with something like that the "I'm almost afraid you're not scum" smells like bullshit, especially since he thought I was the scum almost fulltime up until CF7 got lynched. So basically I was more or less the only one in his eyes the whole game. Not to mention misreps of the push on CF7 ("people are just lynching him for role-based stuff!") and PX's putting CF7 at L-1 ("that totally came out of nowhere!"). Also holy shit you're agreeing with flipped scum's cases.

hey I told you I was biased against Zak
at least it doesn't seem like I'm the only biased one here :3

##Vote: Zakeri

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #719 on: April 25, 2014, 11:52:36 PM »
Yeah that helps solidify my decision. I can always rethink the Raitaki tomorrow when I see who I'm left alone with. I'm pretty sold on Zak-scum though.

##Vote Zakeri