Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Mafia- PAD IS OVER (GAME OVER)  (Read 50866 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Puzzle and Dragons Mafia- Day 4
« Reply #660 on: April 24, 2014, 08:18:48 PM »
Anyway, I think my preferred lynch for the day is Zakeri.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #661 on: April 24, 2014, 09:27:48 PM »
Interesting question!

Scum may not refuse to send out a kill.

If they do, the night kill will be picked out of a hat.

That includes scum.

This will be appended to the rules, starting immediately.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #662 on: April 24, 2014, 09:54:28 PM »
Eh, I still don't wanna NL. If we lynch scum today and I successfully doc someone's ass tonight without NL'ing we'd be able to have one extra mislynch to find the last scum.
I'll look at yesterday's shens and see if anyone looked extra scummy. For a start, I think I'd like Zak to explain how the things CF7 quoted from me were "possible scumslips".
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #663 on: April 24, 2014, 11:44:23 PM »
For a start, I think I'd like Zak to explain how the things CF7 quoted from me were "possible scumslips".
And also why the case on CF7 (AT THE TIME THAT ZAK STATED IT WAS, I know people went off the deep end with elements afterwards) was so-called mostly based on role shenanigans in Zakeri's eyes.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #664 on: April 25, 2014, 12:01:49 AM »
Okay yeah I went back and rechecked it, I think the only time anyone mentioned the elements thing is limited to a couple posts directly before Zakeri says
I don't know, Deary, I feel suspicious of the idea that most of the decent arguments put up against CF7 so far are heavily role-based.
, even though that was a long time after more than one person had made IMO strong cases against cf7 that were completely unrelated to his role, including Bard who was the one to mention the element thing as an aside.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #665 on: April 25, 2014, 03:49:08 AM »
I think we should no-lynch because Raitaki is scum.
Someone asked for wagon analysis, here's a scan of Day 1: Before that nonsense where Sky Paladin got drunk which caused him to be blind to my majesty, Raitaki and CF7 were competing wagons. CF7 avoided the fuck out of voting Raitaki to the point of stalling until Sky P blundered and jumping on there.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #666 on: April 25, 2014, 04:15:29 AM »
I keep revisiting the possibility of Raitaki scum (it's in my neighbor QT) and I keep telling myself he must be town and justifying it in various ways, but then I keep coming back again and again, and then fucking Bard died over Raitaki and I stopped even trying to justify it and decided to just laissez-faire and see how things went on the subject.

Lo and behold, hi Shadoweh!

If we no-lynch though, we're still not really going to get anywhere with that kind of reasoning. Do you think scum is going to kill My Little Mislynch? That's part of the reason I kind of avoided talking about it even whilst Bard got nightkilled for some strange, strange reason.

Zak is even more likely scum, though, so.

PX has felt gut-town for no real reason in particular, to the point of which I never bothered mentioning it because even as far as gut goes it didn't seem like something worth caring about, and I know about dem gutreads.

« Reply #667 on: April 25, 2014, 04:17:52 AM »
After reading in depth, I'd have to say that I think Raitaki and Shadoweh are both very unlikely to be scum, especially since they shared a moment at the beginning of day three discussing the roleblocked message. It would require a level of planning that would require asking for that information from the mod, and I don't think the three people that I can assume would be involved (Shadoweh/Raitaki and CF7) would actually do it.

Even going back through all of CF7's posts knowing he was slinging bullshit, it still doesn't read like slinging bullshit to me. He pointed out two things that looked like scumslips to me at the time (although once I read the exchange over the roleblock message I decided the exact opposite happened) and piled with my day one scumslips from him, It seemed like a bigger case to me than it really was.

I had also completely missed that people were making cases on CF7 that didn't involve his element or the fact that Watcher wouldn't fit into the setup. In my reread, I saw Bard linking to a post he made that was actually a case, but the truth was I never saw that post or the link to that post when I was reading through the first time. It's an oversight on my part that lead me into a continuing confirmation bias against Raitaki.

I feel like No Lynching is a terrible idea, not just from the fact that it's a bad idea in general, but also because Dan and PX seem to keep pushing it for no explainable reason. Dan Just above said it's his preferred option, and in PX's 572, He offers NL as a cursory option as if wanting to test other people's reaction towards it while voting CF7.

I don't think I follow along with the reasoning that Raitaki is scum because CF7 decided to dismiss all of the votes against Raitaki instead of OMGuSing him. A lot of the votes against Raitaki were unpopular, and he was only a Miller at that time, not a doctor, so he was low priority for scum. I think CF7 was going for brownie points at the time by discounting all of the weak votes as scum motivated.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #668 on: April 25, 2014, 04:20:56 AM »
Cut by huge Zak post, but I just reread the d1 stuff myself. I can see where Shadoweh is seeing Raitaki incrimination by CF7, and there -is- something there, but I don't know how solid it is to warrant lynching Raitaki after everything else or not.

Maybe no-lynching is real? Shadoweh would probably die though. But obviously she's the only decent target for a doc, if Raitaki isn't scum. But even more obviously Raitaki should be dying >_>; It's funny that Bard got nightkilled when he's in the QT asking me to waffle at him as assistance. But yeah, i'unno. Maybe no-lynching isn't such a bad idea after all. I'll read Zak's post now!

« Reply #669 on: April 25, 2014, 04:21:40 AM »
If we no-lynch though, we're still not really going to get anywhere with that kind of reasoning. Do you think scum is going to kill My Little Mislynch? That's part of the reason I kind of avoided talking about it even whilst Bard got nightkilled for some strange, strange reason.

Zak is even more likely scum, though, so.

I'm telling you, only Scum and Shadoweh want to No Lynch. And I think Shadoweh wants to do it because if Raitaki was scum, She'd be the only NK-able townie.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #670 on: April 25, 2014, 04:27:14 AM »
I'd have to say that I think Raitaki and Shadoweh are both very unlikely to be scum, especially since they shared a moment at the beginning of day three discussing the roleblocked message.
Obviously if one of them is scum they would know the flavor around the roleblocking method, and it wouldn't be hard to ask the mod what it looked like either if they were going to pretend to be roleblocked.

But yeah, Zakeri is here playing the more reasonable, not-gambit-filled voice speaking against the Raitaki lynch that I already had in my head. It would be more reasonable if that was the case, wouldn't it? How I wish to believe. :C

Honestly the most unpleasant thing about considering no-lynch is that we have to sit for 24 hours while we wait for night to end again. Boring.

Zakeri missing the posts with cases makes a lot more sense to me then scum trying to discredit cf7 cases and trying to justify lynching the other guy, at that point. But it still seems bad how he agreed with CF7 the first time.

I'm clearing Dan based on role garbage because he doesn't exist and there's nothing to go on, and it's annoying.

I feel like no matter where I turn, I'm going to have to give in and make a "I'm giving up and going all in, let's pray that it's right" lynch. :C

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #671 on: April 25, 2014, 04:28:08 AM »
I'll no-lynch but only if Chaore promises to end night after he gets a check-in message from all players.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #672 on: April 25, 2014, 04:34:02 AM »
I'll no-lynch but only if Chaore promises to end night after he gets a check-in message from all players.
Chaore said if everyone agrees he'll do it!

Raitaki, target Shadoweh or I'll [REDACTED]. There is no "Since scum assumed I'd target her, I doc'd someone else!" response coming tomorrow or I will lynch you in the face. <3 Dan and PX are both really mislynchable and you dying would be a relief, so just go with the solid outcome.

##Vote:No Lynch

I decided this is a good idea. Scum cannot kill Shadoweh even if Raitaki is scum, because we'd murder him for it. Scum RB'er already dead and this isn't role madness or anything weird. PX, Dan, or Raitaki dying are all agreeable outcomes. Win/win/win?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #673 on: April 25, 2014, 04:35:54 AM »
or zak, I forgot to mention zak getting nk'd is okay

In the end there's still going to be a 2/3 pick with a townie bomb we don't want to hit like a bad game of minesweeper, but scum is going to be forced to kill someone who is ACTUALLY MISLYNCHABLE, so this works out well.

« Reply #674 on: April 25, 2014, 04:38:48 AM »
Obviously if one of them is scum they would know the flavor around the roleblocking method, and it wouldn't be hard to ask the mod what it looked like either if they were going to pretend to be roleblocked.

The hard part isn't getting an answer from the mod, it's thinking far enough ahead to fakeclaim being roleblocked and using that detail. People already agreed at the start of the thread that Shadoweh wouldn't bother, although I guess it's not out of the question if Raitaki had to fake it.

But it still seems bad how he agreed with CF7 the first time.
I still kind of agree with CF7, although I don't know if that makes it worse or not.

I'm clearing Dan based on role garbage because he doesn't exist and there's nothing to go on, and it's annoying.
The problem with the Role garbage is that it's kind of garbage. His actions fit in more with scum fake-claiming the day one compulisive part of the role than with town having no choice but to fire.

Cut: ...uhh, that sounds way too reasonable, actually. I would definitely rather get NKed than lynched anyway.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #675 on: April 25, 2014, 04:39:29 AM »
Honestly, I don't know what to think at this point so I'd be fine with a no lynch. There's so many different possibilities that an extra NK will limit them. Guide us oh Serela

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #676 on: April 25, 2014, 04:40:58 AM »
##Vote No Lynch

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #677 on: April 25, 2014, 04:41:39 AM »
Aren't so you glad I'm an unkillable modconfirmed townie? Chaore sure knows how to pick'em. Also PX, don't forget to vote for it, we're not waiting 60 hours for the clock to time out ;_; Cut by glorious votes oh yes.

I have a feeling hammering no-lynch-tan won't take long considering the universal agreement here. Shadoweh and Dan wanted no-lynch too.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #678 on: April 25, 2014, 04:42:25 AM »
And yeah, Zak, you're right about the Dan thing. It's just unpleasant no matter what way you look at it, though.

« Reply #679 on: April 25, 2014, 04:44:32 AM »
If it turns out Raitaki is scum, I would like to add that I feel like Dan is the remaining scum. It actually makes more sense to me, because I like PX's deconstruction of how Dan handled his role (And there's pretty much nothing else to go on as far as clearing and condemning him.)

It also works because Dan knows he's incomprehensible to everyone else, and he's been pushing both Cf7 and Raitaki just strong enough to look good if the wagon turns on them without warning and they flip scum.

Shadoweh

« Reply #680 on: April 25, 2014, 04:45:01 AM »
I wasn't thinking of whether I'd die actually.
Just that scum has to kill, so they can either kill Raitiki or deal with confirming someone else as town.
I kind of take it for granted that no one will kill me ever.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #681 on: April 25, 2014, 04:46:56 AM »
I think you get nightkilled more than me Shadoweh.

I... I think I've been nightkilled once in the 3~4 years I've been playing every game, here.

Anyway if you two go ahead and vote no-lynch, we can just steamroll this on out quick and painless! Night might even be over when I wake up tomorrow, that'd be amazing.

« Reply #682 on: April 25, 2014, 04:48:23 AM »
##Vote: No Lynch

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #683 on: April 25, 2014, 04:52:33 AM »
Woah woah WOAH such action

NoLynch-tan (3): PX, Zakeri, Serela. (L-1)

Everyone else is not voting.

Like holy shit 60 hours or something aaaaaa

Shadoweh

« Reply #684 on: April 25, 2014, 04:56:21 AM »
Well sure I guess.
Dan would probably just hammer it with no fucks anyways. I feel like talking a little first anyways.
If you look at wagonz CF7 does a similar thing Day 2 that he does Day 1. Actually he was voting for Raitiki until he was pushed to claim miller doc, then swing-voted onto Raikaria. I'm inclined to believe they were pulling the 'claim and disband' trick. Also CF7 was pushing PX a bunch at the end, I honestly think he was looking for a mislynche.

« Reply #685 on: April 25, 2014, 04:57:19 AM »
It feels like a lot has happened since I spent six hours reading the thread, but I guess I should also take into account that in that same time frame, only one post was made. The whole time.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #686 on: April 25, 2014, 04:58:24 AM »
Really, there's not much reason for scum to try to start up a bus once it reaches *Lylo since I'm sure they just want the game to end though

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #687 on: April 25, 2014, 04:59:10 AM »
Also CF7 was pushing PX a bunch at the end, I honestly think he was looking for a mislynche.
I've been too lazy to actually reread the thread for these things (my excuse is it only just turned d4 and there's still 60 hours left in the day) so you pointing out stuff like that is coolbeanz.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #688 on: April 25, 2014, 05:00:31 AM »
Also, scum setting up a bus in lylo is a gambit that can be pretty devastating as long as they do it well, imo.

If you're pretty sure one of the scum is going to get lynched to death, it's not the worst idea.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #689 on: April 25, 2014, 05:10:09 AM »
I'm going to bed but I'm in a special case where my role has pretty much already been publically outted and confirmed by the mod, so maybe that means Chaore can just pretend I sent him a nightmessage.

PX+Dan probably won't both arrive for their checkups though (I guess?) by the time I wake up though anyway so it probably doesn't matter.