Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER Mafia Thread 1 (Locked)  (Read 60395 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: The iDOLM@STER Mafia Episode 2, The Mystery Continues!
« Reply #630 on: October 24, 2013, 03:56:18 AM »
Conq I'm going to cry. I feel like I'm in Swordgirls against Kaori again.

I'm going to go to bed and hope everything's better when I wake up.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #631 on: October 24, 2013, 03:56:38 AM »
he's town btw.

you can argue what I did was "bad" aka - not post.

I don't understand the argument that what I am doing now Is bad.  Unless you are Conq and think I'd be expected to read thread instead of commenting on the current insufferable death threats.

Don't lynch me.

PX

• School Idol?
Re: The iDOLM@STER Mafia Commercial Break #1!
« Reply #632 on: October 24, 2013, 04:03:32 AM »
Don't Forget About Our Memories

Song: The Memories We Share

Zakeri (1) - Conqueror
ActionDan (1) - Serela
Not Voting: Everybody else

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||(118%)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 04:07:47 AM by PX »

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: The iDOLM@STER Mafia Episode 2.5, The Tsundere Queen Appears!
« Reply #633 on: October 24, 2013, 04:03:47 AM »
who, zak?

ftr, the reason I'm scumreading zak is partially poe but partially because his posting is just really weak this game, and this is compared to a bunch of the newbies too. the statement that shadoweh is worth more to town dead than alive and the rest of his shadoweh argument doesn't read sincere. well, this goes for a lot of the votes on the shadoweh wagon actually but uh i think most of the others look better because of little things they did here and there. so.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

Re: The iDOLM@STER Mafia Commercial Break #1!
« Reply #634 on: October 24, 2013, 04:04:44 AM »
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||(118%)
Well, no rush I guess so we have plenty of time to play this day out. :V

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #635 on: October 24, 2013, 04:05:12 AM »
I actually resent posting like this since I really should have made an appearance in another game tonight to try and repair some damage I might have caused to a friendship.  So I am going to do that though I realize that more is expected of me.  I'll go read the 5-6 People of Interest on my birthday.

Don't lynch me.

Conqueror

« Reply #636 on: October 24, 2013, 04:07:24 AM »
Shadoweh is worth more to town dead than alive. It's one thing to build a case on a townie, but she spent the entire day just pesuading people to vote Raikaria, even using underhanded methods to convince them. Conqueror is much better compared to her in that regard since he used reasoning, but Shadoweh went as far as shooting down alternate wagons by citing the shifty deadline as a reason to stop thinking as town. She later claims That it's our fault for listening to her. Pure victim blaming.
All She's provided outside of that is attempts to defend herself from being suspected based on the results of the wagon.
quoting what im talking about because the entire thing just reads really shifty to me. isn't persuading people to vote your scumread something you would do as town, especially with a looming deadline and the possibility of a no lynch? why is shadoweh scummy for doing that when people like you were lollygagging about the edge of the game with "i dunno raikaria is null?" <-- which is the reason this argument is particularly egregious, since zak didn't really provide any good alternatives at the time of the lynch

Conqueror

« Reply #637 on: October 24, 2013, 04:08:06 AM »
I actually resent posting like this since I really should have made an appearance in another game tonight to try and repair some damage I might have caused to a friendship.  So I am going to do that though I realize that more is expected of me.  I'll go read the 5-6 People of Interest on my birthday.

Alright, hope everything goes well. I just realized that we have a lot more time than we thought because of Vhaltz's game exit, so.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #638 on: October 24, 2013, 04:22:31 AM »
Well I don't know what I'm supposed to do or think now :D  Everything just kind of blew up and I gave out my hand so.....yeah.  I kind of freaked out.  I'm still here and I'm not trying to lurk I just don't trust myself to make good judgements right now.  Before I was so confident.  Now I'm shattered.
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #639 on: October 24, 2013, 04:23:07 AM »
Okay Dan I still didn't go to bed because I'm bad at that.

What you're doing that's bad: "I didn't read the thread, and I don't want to read the thread."

Your "playing without reading the thread" is consisting of OMGUS'ing the people who are voting you. (You called both Conq and IHNN scum for it) You can understand that's bad, right? I'm sure you can understand that it's completely realistic for townies to think your heavy uninvolvement with the game so far is scummy, right? ;_;

And then cuts of- okay for several reasons I'm just going to go to bed like I should have instead of continuing to respond to this. But getting Yuyuko of Ten Desires Mafia vibes from this situation is making me x_x; (aka Town player who lurked the whole game until getting lynched lategame because of a lack of IRL time to use on the game- but didn't replace despite having an unsalvagably small time to play)

In the end, though, whenever Dan HAS been around and paying attention to the game (like through this whole debacle) he seems to have pretty much squandered the time with ridiculous things like this whole event. Even if you try to view it from a "Dan had no time to play and tried to do best with what he could" perspective it just doesn't add up. He rolefishes, argues that he's cleared town when confronted, and goes OMGUS on his wagon when voted because the town clear seems shaky.

Oh god why am I not in bed, turning off the monitor and hitting "post".
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #640 on: October 24, 2013, 04:28:44 AM »
urgh I messed up the "what you're doing that's bad part"

It's moreso "Not scumhunting; when confronted about it you just argue you're confirmed town instead of actually scumhunting" (ontop of the clear being shaky and then you just omgus on the people voting you)

The longer this debacle went on the more Dan slowly and slowly did more "good" things, but his initial reactions were still super scummy (okay actually leaving now)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #641 on: October 24, 2013, 07:18:37 AM »
(゜ロ゜)ノ

(゜ヘ゜)

(」゜ロ゜)」

(゜ヘ゜)

(゜ヘ゜)

(゜ヘ゜)

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON HERE???
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #642 on: October 24, 2013, 07:20:08 AM »
I think figuring this all out can wait until it's not 3 AM, actually
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #643 on: October 24, 2013, 09:18:05 AM »
##Unvote: Shadoweh
##Vote: ActionDan

##Unvote: Actiondan
##Vote: Shadoweh

you'd think having reads would make this game easier to post in, but it doesn't.

« Reply #644 on: October 24, 2013, 09:19:28 AM »
eh

##unvote
##vote: zakeri

at least dan is posting now. wanna see where he goes from here.

So Quantity over Quality? That's unfair, but I guess I could try to make up for it by responding to each post individually.

« Reply #645 on: October 24, 2013, 09:43:54 AM »
@PX: Can I post here as well? Can I post my reasoning in the QT?

« Reply #646 on: October 24, 2013, 09:50:39 AM »
Quote from: Shadoweh
never hinting at the slightest suspicion on me the previous day while those underhanded vote wrangling methods were happening only to jump on me today for having pushed my weight around to get Rairai pushed over is.. I'm not sure what the word is. You were not acting like someone who thought my activities were scummy yesterday, but now that I'm a target you think I'm scum.
The fact that you pushed hard for a townie doesn't make you scum.
The fact that you pushed hard for a doctor doesn't make you scum.

The fact that you spent the entire night sweeping the blame for the wagon under the rug, despite using every tactic you could to prevent other lynches from happening - kinda scummy.

I'm not just riding a hate wagon.
(Also I desperately wish I had an ITP condition because that'd be so much easier)

Quote from: Serela
...pinata? That really doesn't look right, where's the y sound? Maybe there should be a line over the a. 2lazy2google
Pi?ata

« Reply #647 on: October 24, 2013, 09:53:26 AM »
The fact that Shadoweh is trying to pin me for not being suspicious of her before the lynch is bad because it's attempting to punish me for using new information to form a new conclusion. One of the (admitadly few) reads I had was that I was unsure about lynching Raikaria but not opposed, so why would I be suspicious of her before the majority of my case presented against Shadoweh even happened?

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #648 on: October 24, 2013, 10:06:09 AM »
I genuinely regret the loss of Vhaltz, he's a very contributive townie.

I guess I should claim myself before things get messy, I the Ritsuko, novice producer and idol.

I also have an alternate wincon, to be nightkilled by scum without ever touching L-2. Afterwards I die, but the scum who performs the kill will be ''arrested'' as creditable information presented by a townie will convict her. In other words, she alone will be revealed to everyone. I am considered to have avenged producer san and won the game, but is otherwise dead, game still continues. This along with the fact that there ''was'' a even night doc and a jailkeeper on town,  I suspect a strongman is on the scum side.

I am also a watered down cop, with the ability to investigate for any not pro-town motives. I copped Serela for n1 and returned positive, which combined with his earlier play and the fact that there's already a bunch of town wincons made me to question is this ''pro-town motive'' really is as how he claimed. Vhaltz and I agreed on that his behavior is suspicious alone, but I haven't yet revealed my cop status then in the QT.

I guess by claiming here I am giving up on my solo wincon, but otherwise I believe its worth it for I am pretty much solid town. This is also why I still believe Serela's other alternate wincon is dubious, for that there has already been 3 wincons in a 14 player game, possibly more. I request a fullclaim and crumbs which explain your entire thought process. Elsewise, I see analyzing meta and logic combined makes you read scum, and only scum.

Dan in his QT actually piped my interest for he was able to guess that I was the cop d1 from how I dropped CF7's case abruptly. But I believe that assumption is made because of my status as a newbie, and newbies should be like showing the same stance on both sides of the coin right?  OR he could be scum who have saw me do something with their abilities. I have a slight scumread on him.

Serious Bananas is just lurking, what's wrong.

I am biased in this, but I am the one who convinced Vhaltz to push for me in the Serelawagon, and I see absolutely no problem with our logic, I was going to save Vhaltz but you guys pushed him into a corner before I am even in front of the computer, what the hell.

That means I scumread you and your every single argument, Conqueror, I shall be taking it on you, just not now.

Meanwhile I need to squeeze a fullclaim and his entire thought process from Serela, and it better be fast.
##Vote Serela

scumteam: Conq/Serela/Dan OR Ihavenoname
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #649 on: October 24, 2013, 10:10:10 AM »
bunches of mistakes as i am too emotional to get this off fast, but i hope that its readable.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #650 on: October 24, 2013, 10:26:19 AM »
"Positive" as in "not pro-town"?

You didn't have to claim the first part btw, but I'm not sure if you've been put at L-2 at all this game, so I'm not sure if it matters.

Someone get me a votecount

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #651 on: October 24, 2013, 10:27:55 AM »
Oh, it was reset, neato.

##Vote: Serela

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #652 on: October 24, 2013, 10:35:03 AM »
I Forgot That I'm An IdolCo-Mod

Song: Watashi wa Idol♡

Zakeri (1) - Conqueror
ActionDan (1) - Serela
Shadoweh (1) - Zakeri
Serela (2) - Darkninjaabc, NekoNekoRex
Not Voting: Everybody else

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||(112%)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 11:16:42 AM by Kotori Kanbe »

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #653 on: October 24, 2013, 11:08:59 AM »
mods should stop quotin their own posts from the commercial break, it changes the topic title temporarily.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #654 on: October 24, 2013, 11:18:40 AM »
Yes, positive as in not pro town.

This also proc me to draw a read on all nulls back then. And I find Serela to be the one worth lynching.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #655 on: October 24, 2013, 11:49:29 AM »
I... getting killed would have been fine! WOW
I'm going to sleep! But Serela claimed miller before he knew he was copped so question mark. I'm cool with forcing him to full-claim.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #656 on: October 24, 2013, 11:54:44 AM »
Welp, there goes the little suspicion I had of darkninja :derp:

I mean we asked him who he copped in the QT because the crumb was really obvious but he dodged the question and all so I thought he may not have been a cop after all but that claim is really out there.
That said, that role is like really OP, damn, scum is literally forced to lose a member in order to take the cop out plus giving him the win anyway. I guess that justifies the existence of more than three ITP wincons in a way that they kind of balance out.

I'm just kind of surprised that he copped Serela instead of CF7 when he continued to voice suspicion against him during the commercial break. When did you change your mind and think Serela was a better cop candidate, dark?

I think Serela might as well fullclaim his alternate wincon at this point.

« Reply #657 on: October 24, 2013, 12:12:51 PM »
Actually I think I might support lynching Serela today after all. Considering ninja's claim and investigation there's like 100% chance that if Serela has a town role pm with an ITP wincon, the wincon is detrimental to town instead of potentially neutral like he is trying to lead us to believe (and as supported by the fact that he has been playing like scum instead of like town). Not only that but there's also very decent chances that he is just outright scum, and the associative reads on this lynch would be delicious.

Also I don't approve of lynching ActionDan today over other targets at all. Say whatever the hell you like about the NK wifom but you guys are ignoring the other things I said about his play that make him likely not scum no matter how much it frustrates you that he's not contributing much.

There's like only one post of his in the QT that could point at scum!Dan and I think there's bigger chances of other people being scum than him.

Other targets being:
- Serela
- Zak
- Conq
- maybe SB but I'd check him last out of these

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #658 on: October 24, 2013, 12:23:59 PM »
@PX: Can I post here as well? Can I post my reasoning in the QT?

Ahahahaha get out, people who've replaced out have no right to post

« Reply #659 on: October 24, 2013, 12:46:33 PM »
Dude, I know it's a pretty obvious thing but you didn't have to go out of your way to say it like that, specially considering that you offered us becoming a hydra earlier so it's logical for Mitsuki to think it may have been an okay thing :V

But it's okay, she has to focus on her exam anyway. It just kind of sucks for town because she tends to have much more accurate reads than I do as the game progresses.

its a joke. Still cant post though :V
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 12:52:58 PM by PX »