Author Topic: Kancolle  (Read 287432 times)

Re: Kancolle
« Reply #750 on: May 07, 2014, 04:13:47 PM »
Now I feel extremely bad for consuming ships for modernization. (Standard Danbooru NSFW ads warning.)

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
« Reply #751 on: May 07, 2014, 04:52:15 PM »
Now I feel extremely bad for consuming ships for modernization. (Standard Danbooru NSFW ads warning.)

1 week ago i hated Naka..... then i saw this image and felt HORRIBLE.... then i found a few mangas on batoto in which she is adorable..... now she is heart-locked.

I've found 2 short mangas that caused me quite the reaction:

The harsh truth we usually forget about Kancolle.... although the final page kind of make you smile (Danbooru warning)

I hate this Admiral so much i would gladly smash his face with a baseball bat!.... the final pages of this one WON'T make you smile..... /anger

« Reply #752 on: May 07, 2014, 05:16:43 PM »
That would be too good of an end for him.
Another one about destroyer fleet 8.
Seriously, I have the habit of going to search for depressing pictures and crying myself to sleep at lest once per month, no idea why I would do that.
Is Yukikaze really that lucky to have survived to the end?
Standard Danbooru warning.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 05:19:52 PM by Labuto »

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #753 on: May 08, 2014, 02:10:34 AM »
I tried my first attempt at being a kuso admiral by going to E-4's boss node with a 15 hp Kirishima.

Two torpedos go right for her.

She survived of course (they both miss) but I think I've learned my lesson ;w;

Edit: Also, Iku get. Probably going to try for Hachi too. ...I'm running out of ship space though.

EditEdit: And Hachi get. I was going 'oh i should turn my sound on incase I get her, whoops started a run, this'll be the run I get her prolly now lol' and then it happened.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 05:20:53 AM by Chaore »

« Reply #754 on: May 08, 2014, 09:49:52 AM »
So did anyone want a Mikuma?

Espadas

« Reply #755 on: May 08, 2014, 12:26:43 PM »
So did anyone want a Mikuma?

No, not at all......

« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 12:52:21 PM by Espadas »

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #756 on: May 09, 2014, 12:47:40 AM »
So guys, at around 9:15 pm EST (half an hour from now) I'm gonna stream myself grinding E-4 for rares and subs until the end of the update. I'll update this post once I get home with the link to the stream.

EDIT: Stream is here!
http://www.twitch.tv/thegpop
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 01:21:04 AM by Gpop »

highzealot

• The Highly Zealous Let's Playing Wolf Lord
  • Suika and Russ: Ultimate Drinking Buddies
« Reply #757 on: May 09, 2014, 04:24:53 AM »
Not only do I fail to catch the really late streams in my time-zone, I also fail to catch the perfect timing streams somehow.

Red Frost

• "Nee-san, is that you?"
  • "I can't tell from down here."
« Reply #758 on: May 09, 2014, 04:51:28 AM »
Finished E-4 in the wee hours of the morning.  Getting that 7th win was a real bitch because I was under the impression  you only needed 6.  I had been doing the entire map without Damecons but getting sent back by the preboss node 6 times in a row was too much.  Sure enough, giving everyone a Damecon got me up to the boss but unable to sink it.  Thankfully it only took 3 attempts with Damecons (0/10 used) to get the win and finish the map.

Man, after E-2 and E-3, E-4's preboss is not threatening or rage inducing at all, because it takes up little resources and none of the ships besides the wo-class can crit me hard enough to red (and even then the wo-class misses 70% of the time)

Am I the only one who was getting double attacked by everything on E-4's preboss node? ;-;  The Wo wasn't a problem 99% of the time but that stupid Ta-class was.

Totaku

• The Traveling Otaku of Gensokyo
  • I want to be a little NEET moon princess
« Reply #759 on: May 09, 2014, 07:50:03 AM »
As we all know the event is over!

So maintenance has been completed and here's the list of the changes that have taken place:

1. Spring Event is over! Event has been removed, hope you enjoyed your time playing it.

2. Myoukou class have been given some new lines. Nachi and Haguro now have new idle and resupply lines. Myokou has this and hourlies to boot! They also have new marriage lines(Ashigara got her lines last update)

3. Tama and Kuma have been given new idle and resupplying lines.

4. Furniture update Part 1/2  The following furniture have been re-introduced.  Green Wallpaper, Concrete Wall, Side Board, Captain's Desk, Nagato model and dresser, Teruteru bozu window (Needs furniture fairy), Kongo's Tea set (Needs furniture fairy)

5. Furniture update Part 2/2 The following new furniture has been added:  Eastern dresser, Wargames wallboard (Needs furniture fairy), 1 Year Anniversary Wallscroll (Free)

6. UI Updates: The remove equipment button has been improved and optimized in the modernization screen.  Fixed a bug where the thumbnail of a item being purchased in the in-game shop wasn't displayed.

7. April is over! Uzuki's drop areas and rate have been returned to normal

The game will be live at 16:55 JST which is about 5 minutes from this post.
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otaku Kind.
Tsunami Channel Home of  Japanese webcomics Artist Akira Hasegawa.
My Deviant Art site gallery
Now I Twitter

Red Frost

« Reply #760 on: May 09, 2014, 09:42:05 AM »

Nendoroid Kaga

I got Nendoroid Shimakaze in the mail a few days ago but I haven't had the chance to display her yet.  Sadly, ordering from AmiAmi means she didn't come with the special box sleeve and stand.  I'm not sure why that's the case but I take it my Akagi order from them won't include those extras either.  This marks the 4th Kancolle Nendoroid with Kitakami almost surely coming in at 5th (followed by Hiei and Ooi at some time).
*anxiously awaits Seaport Hime/Darwin-chan figure*

Also found this pic on the wiki.  Not sure if it means anything but we can always hope.

Espadas

« Reply #761 on: May 09, 2014, 02:25:31 PM »
Am I the only one who was getting double attacked by everything on E-4's preboss node? ;-;  The Wo wasn't a problem 99% of the time but that stupid Ta-class was.

Welcome to the club mate..... that Ta-class once even managed to crit my Kongou Kai Ni lv77 from full to RED......

On the other hand, my DD must have Touhou Extra Stage's dodge skills..... i was even able to run and clear E-4 two times BACK-TO-BACK IN GREEN!
Yes, i passed the preboss node TWO TIMES IN A ROW without getting even one yellow ship! (and i always sortied with damecon, so no turbines for my girls)

Chaore

« Reply #762 on: May 09, 2014, 02:32:53 PM »

Gpop and I both had the mercy of 40-80 range E-4.

No ta class. Only CV and Destroyers with wo-tan.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #763 on: May 09, 2014, 03:01:43 PM »

I had a sparkling support fleet up, so it would usually KO most of the small fry, usually followed by Kongou hitting the Ta-class to orange. My destroyers usually dodged when that didn't happen, plus I had damecons on.

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #764 on: May 09, 2014, 03:33:38 PM »
Yeah for Chaore and I the only real threat in the preboss node is the Wo-class, especially in the bombing phase, since she tends to miss a lot in the shelling phase.

That's why I used E-4 to grind for rare ships :V (on top of the low resource consumption)

« Reply #765 on: May 09, 2014, 03:55:52 PM »
I shed tears of pure joy.

I knew sleeping with a Renshouhou-chan would someday grant me a Shimakaze.

Chaore

« Reply #766 on: May 13, 2014, 10:34:03 PM »
I may have done a single Yamato LSC recipe and gotten her.

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #767 on: May 13, 2014, 10:46:34 PM »
I may have done not one LSC and gotten Nagato :V

highzealot

« Reply #768 on: May 14, 2014, 04:08:06 AM »
Nagato was my first BB I ever crafted many months ago. In other news, many LSC done and still no Bismarck in sight.

Totaku

« Reply #769 on: May 15, 2014, 04:10:37 PM »
Hey I hope everyone's been doing fine. There's been some recent talk about some bannings going on lately. Most likely triggered by people who are using external programs like Kancolle Tools because of it's extensive use of API calls. So I recommend you tread carefully when using such programs since they may be cleaning out potential problematic program that some people are using again.

Anyways....

Let me give you the Dev Report:

The 23rd is the next planned maintenance.

The Devs has hinted the following:

1. The next update will give us one Kanmusu with a Kai Ni upgrade! No Blue Prints required!

2. There will be more voices give to some kanmusu who ATM we don't know.

3. New quests will be added!

4. New Furniture as well!

That's all I have for now. I'll get more as time goes on.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 04:19:54 PM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

Chaore

« Reply #770 on: May 16, 2014, 10:00:03 AM »
I think I just ate divine justice for getting Yamato in form of a missing Kongou.

She took two 41 cms and a sanshiki with her, to boot.

That's...really, really annoying.

« Reply #771 on: May 16, 2014, 11:48:38 AM »
She got sank? Or did she simply vanish?

Chaore

« Reply #772 on: May 16, 2014, 11:52:10 AM »
She got sank? Or did she simply vanish?

I think she ended up unpinklocked and I shoved her into my yuudachi kai ni thinking she was a fusuo drop.

It's the only explanation that makes sense, rather than some simple vanishing.

« Reply #773 on: May 16, 2014, 02:54:03 PM »
That has to be the most depressing thing since ABRAR. You must have felt terrible.

Chaore

« Reply #774 on: May 16, 2014, 03:05:09 PM »
That has to be the most depressing thing since ABRAR. You must have felt terrible.

There is a kongou shaped hole in my heart, it is terrible. ;w;

(Not even just the equips, she was one of my stronger ships too.)

Hopefully she will forgive me for my carelessness soon enough.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #775 on: May 21, 2014, 09:52:44 PM »
So. Still hoping for Iku or Hachi so that I can get the German girls. Trying to get Akitsumaru too.

On the upside I managed to construct Yukikaze finally yesterday... only to do it again today.

The RNG baffles me.

Edit: OH HEY THERE HACHI NICE TO MEET YOU TOO.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 10:15:26 PM by Kasu »

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Totaku

« Reply #776 on: May 22, 2014, 07:59:05 AM »
Ok, tomorrow will be Maintainance! So be ready to send your ship girls off to expiditions at that time.

I will note that the devs FINALLY revealed something regarding the Kai Nis.

Basiclly, there will be more than one ship that'll get a kai ni upgrade this update. And they will be medium class ships (so cruiser class ships most likely)

Also the devs made it clear... Haruna fans will need to wait a little longer...
Now I Twitter

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #777 on: May 22, 2014, 04:44:33 PM »
I will note that the devs FINALLY revealed something regarding the Kai Nis.

Basiclly, there will be more than one ship that'll get a kai ni upgrade this update. And they will be medium class ships (so cruiser class ships most likely)
I've finally gotten Kuma close to Level 99 and I when I heard this I couldn't help but get excited, so here's hoping.

Besides Sendai though, are there any clues as to the other girls that could get a Kai Ni this update?

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

highzealot

« Reply #778 on: May 23, 2014, 01:14:08 AM »
I've finally gotten Kuma close to Level 99 and I when I heard this I couldn't help but get excited, so here's hoping.

Besides Sendai though, are there any clues as to the other girls that could get a Kai Ni this update?

I believe the hints given were youngest sister, sunk 70 years ago during May.

Red Frost

« Reply #779 on: May 23, 2014, 02:22:06 AM »
I believe the hints given were youngest sister, sunk 70 years ago during May.

Haguro maybe?  She sunk in May of 1945.