Author Topic: Kancolle  (Read 287498 times)

Re: Kancolle
« Reply #540 on: March 25, 2014, 03:10:53 PM »

Maruyu get. Was nearing cap on steel, so what the hell may as well LSC.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #541 on: March 25, 2014, 10:07:00 PM »
Managed to get in earlier this morning, have sold out etc.

Did some basic runs of 1-1 and unlocked second fleet- I lucked out and got Hibiki, too. She'll be nice to have around.

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
« Reply #542 on: March 26, 2014, 11:48:57 AM »
Managed to get in earlier this morning, have sold out etc.

Did some basic runs of 1-1 and unlocked second fleet- I lucked out and got Hibiki, too. She'll be nice to have around.

Not sure if i understood you correctly, but if you managed to win the lottery... well, welcome Admiral to your new personal girls-induced time sink (as if Touhou wasn't enough already..... :P )

Chaore

« Reply #543 on: March 26, 2014, 05:28:10 PM »
Not sure if i understood you correctly, but if you managed to win the lottery... well, welcome Admiral to your new personal girls-induced time sink (as if Touhou wasn't enough already..... :P )

Yup, Won the lottery.

And oh man trust me, I have a lot of time sinks as is, this was most definitely a bad plan :v

Totaku

• The Traveling Otaku of Gensokyo
  • I want to be a little NEET moon princess
« Reply #544 on: March 27, 2014, 05:35:33 PM »
Ok as a reminder, today will be when they will do maintaince/ update thier game. So get what you can before 11 AM Japan time.

As far as I know, so far I know that this update will definitely have the following:

They will be tweaking the item section of the user interface to properly display the number of items at higher value. Up to the 1000s I think.

Hina Matsuri has come to a close long back, so the furniture associated with it will be gone today! If you really want it, go get it while you still have a chance!

Ship space limit (for those that purchase the extra space) will be expanded from 180 to 190 with this update.

Also it's been confirmed we're getting a new ship girl today!

As for Kirishima, she might get her upgrade today. Though I haven't heard or noticed more talk about it. So I'm wondering if they're going to add her in this update or not.

Also from a recent article that was published in Famitsu magazine. One of the devs associated with Kancolle discussed several things regarding the game, the VITA game (which has been confirmed to be a strategy game of some sort.) And talked about who will be getting Kai 2s soon.

The following was hinted:

1. The last of the fast battleships will be getting an upgrade soon (We know this is Haruna already)

2. A light cruiser who bravely fought in night battles and provided AA defense for her destoryer Squadron. (This is likely
Spoiler:
Sendai
)

3. A pair of reconnaissance ships that were also hybrid cruisers will be upgrade soon. (This is reffering likely to the
Spoiler:
Tone Class Heavy Cruiser Sisters, Tone and Chikuma
)

We don't know when these will be released. (Other than Haruna who has been confirmed to be put in for the first Anniversary update) But I will say again, get these ships prepared as soon as you can.

Also the Event that is being planned will start likely around the week of the First Anniversary of Kancolle (So probably near the 23rd)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 07:16:41 PM by Totaku »
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otaku Kind.
Tsunami Channel Home of  Japanese webcomics Artist Akira Hasegawa.
My Deviant Art site gallery
Now I Twitter

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #545 on: March 27, 2014, 08:36:13 PM »
Oh! Seems like there're a couple of nice surprises coming our way.

2. A light cruiser who bravely fought in night battles and provided AA defense for her destoryer Squadron. (This is likely
Spoiler:
Sendai
)
Spoiler:
This would make sense considering Naka and Jintsuu have gone Kai 2 already.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Espadas

« Reply #546 on: March 27, 2014, 10:12:43 PM »
Also it's been confirmed we're getting a new ship girl today!
Maybe she's the rumored "friend" of Shimakaze....

As for Kirishima, she might get her upgrade today. Though I haven't heard or noticed more talk about it. So I'm wondering if they're going to add her in this update or not.
In the english community forum of Kancolle it's considered guaranteed that it's Kirishima.... and admittedly the hints are very strong

Spoiler:
Sendai
)
Will i have to add ANOTHER light cruiser to my personal list of ships to keep? I just hope they change her damaged image, don't like it at all....

A pair of reconnaissance ships that were also hybrid cruisers will be upgrade soon. (This is reffering likely to the
Spoiler:
Tone Class Heavy Cruiser Sisters, Tone and Chikuma
)

never liked them.... let see what they will make of them.....

Totaku

« Reply #547 on: March 28, 2014, 07:44:06 AM »
Ok, it's time to write up the update report for this update.

So here's what has been updated to the game of today!

March 28th update

1. HQ's size limit is now set to 190 ships (if your purchase the space) and of course for every space expansion you have room for 10 more ships and 40 pieces of equipment.

2. Kirishima Kai Ni has been implemented! She will come with new dailouge including an ideal line, resupplying and marriage line.

3.  Z1 and Z3 have further modernization! (Kai Zwei).  It's basically a "what if" scenario if these ships managed to live long enough to get thier upgrades (since they had a rather short life before they were sunk)

4.  New equipment: 2cm Quadruple FlaK 38, 3.7cm FlaK M42

5.  New Kanmusu: Kagero class DD Hamakaze implemented.  After modernization, she will gain new resupply and idle voices.  She will drop in all of World 5 and specific areas of world 2 through 4

6. Next month is April (Uzuki).  For you Teitoku who don't have Uzuki yet, her drop rate will be slightly increased and may drop in areas she didn't before. So get ready for Maximum Pyon~!

7. Resources that are collected via expeditions and purchases now have a hard cap set for 300,000! Special items like buckets, blowtorches, and the like have a hard cap of 3,000. If you collected more than cap before the update, you will not be able to collect anymore till you have your resources below the hard cap.

8. UI changes: Resources will display up to 6 digits.  Special materials up to 4 digits now.

9. New furnuture: Sakura flooring, Spring wallpaper, Spring cleaning kit, Spring windows, Sakura viewing window (Needs furniture fairy)

10. Return of furniture by popular demand: Onsen Cypress Bathtub, Dragon wallpaper (Note: You can make requests for furniture through the contact form to the devs.)

11. Due to Kancolle reaching 1.8 millions users, the1.8 Million teitoku milestone wallscroll will be given out.

Kirishima Kai Ni

http://i.imgur.com/ND5dfB3.png (Spoiler Image) Colors look a little washed out here, but they're much brighter in game.

She comes with a 41cm double mount, a type 21 air radar, and a Searchlight

Hamakaze

http://i.imgur.com/szqsRqm.png (Spoiler Image)

That's probably about it for now
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 08:04:39 AM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

Red Frost

• "Nee-san, is that you?"
  • "I can't tell from down here."
« Reply #548 on: March 28, 2014, 09:01:22 AM »
Kirishima Kai Ni

http://i.imgur.com/ND5dfB3.png (Spoiler Image) Colors look a little washed out here, but they're much brighter in game.

She comes with a 41cm double mount, a type 21 air radar, and a Searchlight

That's actually quite nice.  Much nicer than I was expecting.
Gotta stick with the original, though.  The new art lacks that certain "mature" charm that makes Kirishima Kirishima.

Also, Hamakaze~<3

Espadas

« Reply #549 on: March 28, 2014, 03:00:51 PM »
*see Hamakaze's normal image*  SEXXXXYYYYY!!!!!!!

*see Hamakaze's damaged image*   ............. is it wrong that atm i can lift a bag WITHOUT HANDS OR FEET?  :toot:

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #550 on: March 28, 2014, 04:09:12 PM »
If I find her I'll definitely be using Hamakaze.

Today's been a pretty good day so far. I finally got Haruna, managed to unlock the fourth fleet, and the first marriage quest showed up.

Espadas

« Reply #551 on: March 28, 2014, 06:33:44 PM »
I'm getting quite miffed at the RNG.... 3 days that i run only 2-2, 3-2-A and especially 2-3 hoping to drop at least ONE between Yuubari, Souryuu, Hiryuu, Ooi and Hiei and got absolutely NOTHING.... now i can even add Hamakaze to the list >_>

and to add insult to injury i dropped SIX Kirishima....

Chaore

« Reply #552 on: March 29, 2014, 04:34:23 AM »
...man, finally stop 30/30/30/30 crafting for sendai, decide to run a 1-3 for some more fuel for another battleship craft (got Ise or Hyuuga coming)

Sendai drops from the last node battle.

This game has a weird way of liking me.

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #553 on: March 29, 2014, 07:55:42 AM »
...man, finally stop 30/30/30/30 crafting for sendai, decide to run a 1-3 for some more fuel for another battleship craft (got Ise or Hyuuga coming)

Sendai drops from the last node battle.

This game has a weird way of liking me.
You should've seen me when I tried to craft Shimakaze

>Do rare ship recipe

>Get Yukikaze

>Don't know how to feel about this at all.

« Reply #554 on: March 29, 2014, 02:28:56 PM »
You should've seen me when I tried to craft Shimakaze

>Do rare ship recipe

>Get Yukikaze

>Don't know how to feel about this at all.
still no shimakaze here but I did get hachi and imuya from it.

Espadas

« Reply #555 on: March 29, 2014, 05:57:15 PM »
Finally dropped Hiei! 4th fleet available! ^^

now i only need to drop Yuubari, Iku, Yukikaze, Hamakaze, Ooi, Nagato, Mutsu, Hiryuu, Souryuu........ ermh, i think i'll stop writing and be happy with my newest drop  :V

Red Frost

« Reply #556 on: March 30, 2014, 03:24:45 AM »

Z1 flagship with a 4/6/6/2/20 recipe (always go with the most tested).
Feels good man.
Especially because I've only made around 5 attempts at it.

Espadas

« Reply #557 on: March 30, 2014, 10:52:39 AM »
@Red Frost .....you have no idea just how much i'm hating you atm...... seriously, by now you should SELFCOMBUST....

Joking ;) Congrats!

highzealot

• The Highly Zealous Let's Playing Wolf Lord
  • Suika and Russ: Ultimate Drinking Buddies
« Reply #558 on: March 31, 2014, 02:15:06 AM »
12 attempts of of mostly 4/6/6/2/20 with a few more expensive recipes at times and all I have to show for it is Maruyu and another boat/Daihatsu-class Landing Craft. I want to stay on LSC's wild ride but now I need to start stockpiling for the event.

Chaore

« Reply #559 on: March 31, 2014, 02:44:27 AM »
Meanwhile I'm sitting here just being happy about hitting my first kongou class in regular construction.

I feel so small time ;w;

Red Frost

« Reply #560 on: March 31, 2014, 05:38:54 AM »
Meanwhile I'm sitting here just being happy about hitting my first kongou class in regular construction.

I feel so small time ;w;

Don't worry, you'll be cursing construction with the rest of us in no time.
Starting out is always the most fun and exciting.  I still remember my first BB (Ise) and my first Kongou-class (Haruna).

Espadas

« Reply #561 on: March 31, 2014, 12:29:48 PM »

I feel so small time ;w;

You just passed the first important milestone: getting a Kongou-class. With her, you can basically NUKE everything until 2-4 (i did :D )

P.S. I always feel down when i check my resources.... i still can't comprehend how people can afford LSC....

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #562 on: March 31, 2014, 02:42:18 PM »
Managed to grab Souryuu yesterday through regular construction.  Just need Kaga and Hiryuu now (though I wouldn't mind Zuikaku or Shoukaku either).

I'm still one sub away from having the four I need for the sub expeditions which will then allow me to get the German girls.  It's gonna be annoying leveling them up to do the expeditions though.

P.S. I always feel down when i check my resources.... i still can't comprehend how people can afford LSC....
It usually involves expeditions and quests and trying to limit resources.  I should probably be saving up for the Spring event, but I'd rather just work on getting Kuma to level 99 and gathering the rest of the girls I want.  If I'm lucky I can just kinda meander my way through this event like I did during the Arpeggio event.

« Reply #563 on: March 31, 2014, 03:55:40 PM »
lots of efficient expeditions, in the resource you're bleeding. Run 2(ammo),3(steel),5(fuel) and/or 6(bauxite) whenever you're at keyboard.

21 if you have the oil drums, if great for fuel/ammo and probably best if you have less than perfect expedition fleet compositions.
20 for steel. needs an SS
11 for bauxite.

for the long ones, only run them overnight/ when you will be afk for ages, or if you are running to unlock other expeditions.

soloing sorties (2-3) with subs also works for resource generation, due to their massive efficiency and tiny repair costs.

Other big tip is to avoid using your carriers whenever possible, bauxite is the one that you need to conserve the most.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #564 on: March 31, 2014, 03:59:18 PM »
I'm still one sub away from having the four I need for the sub expeditions which will then allow me to get the German girls.  It's gonna be annoying leveling them up to do the expeditions though.

No need to worry about that. I didn't have leveled subs at the time myself, so I just stuck some other non-sub high level ship in the flagship slot, making sure I fulfilled the requirements for total number of subs. Worked perfectly well.

Espadas

« Reply #565 on: March 31, 2014, 04:34:35 PM »
2nd day of pure, unadultered RAGE..... been farming 2-2 non-stop for Hamakaze, Ooi and Souryuu....
I've checked with the wiki: i have dropped EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE SHIP FROM THAT MAP BESIDES THOSE 3! 2 Yayoi and 2 Uzuki to add salt to the injury....
I started farming with Hiei at lv1 (just dropped).... now she is lv 30!

RNG-chan, i know you are a big Tsundere, there is only a slight problem.... I HAVE ALWAYS EFFING HATED TSUNDERES! (true story)

P.S. Maxed-out Kaga is a freaking warmachine.... keeps getting MVP uncaring of BB or other carriers and rarely get hit.... O_o
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 04:37:34 PM by Espadas »

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #566 on: March 31, 2014, 05:02:59 PM »
No need to worry about that. I didn't have leveled subs at the time myself, so I just stuck some other non-sub high level ship in the flagship slot, making sure I fulfilled the requirements for total number of subs. Worked perfectly well.
Is that so? I thought that might be the case, but I wasn't sure. Good to know though!

Seems like Verniy will be getting some more use.

P.S. Maxed-out Kaga is a freaking warmachine.... keeps getting MVP uncaring of BB or other carriers and rarely get hit.... O_o
Ah, yeah. Kaga helped me a lot during the Arpeggio event.  She's pretty great even when not maxed.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #567 on: April 01, 2014, 01:09:42 AM »

Just wait till you get Taihou - she's the only carrier I've had to OHKO Elite BBs! I usually use both her and Kaga when I use carriers.

Espadas

« Reply #568 on: April 01, 2014, 12:25:50 PM »
3 days farming 2-2 and got not a single one of the 3 i wanted

got fed up, went to powerlevel a few ships in 3-2-A..... after 5 minutes dropped Souryuu

burn into hell 2-2, burn and know that i hate you....

Totaku

« Reply #569 on: April 01, 2014, 04:41:05 PM »
Ok it's time for me to explain what the devs have explained about this month.

April there will be a total of 2 updates:

The First one will take place on the 9th. As of this time we do not know what this update will contain as of yet.

The Second one will take place on the 23rd.

What we know about the 23rd's update is that it will be... The Spring Event Update

The Spring Event which will be launched on the 23rd will have an event map! So get your Kanmusus ready for that day. And keep supplies handy cause you may need them.

Things that are known about the event:

Haruna might get her upgrade around this point (since it was mentioned before via twitter)
It will last for only 2 weeks.
Amatsukaze might be given out as a prize for this event
Sawaka, the 4th Agano class ship, will likely be introduced here too.
It is most likely not Midway

That covers what is known, now on another completely different note for April 1st

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWYCVjdrP8A
Caster-Ko (of Fate fame) shows off Kancolle (Only to have horrible things happen when Saber Nero comes in when Caster is not looking) <Video rendered private now since April Fools is over.>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xliBA0vEjHI
Suji Collection! The new manly game that'll make a man out of you and then some!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 05:16:16 AM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter