Author Topic: Mirai Nikki Mafia Second Thread (Game Over)  (Read 29131 times)

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: Mirai Nikki Mafia Second Thread (Day 6)
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2013, 05:26:06 PM »
FTR I sent Shadoweh private questions as well the answers to which may point to Conq scum.

Bardiche

« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2013, 05:26:33 PM »
I MEAN she will probably not answer but.

Also in the above I meant point to lynching Conq being the optimal / best move**

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2013, 06:47:00 PM »
If there's a role in play that could stop the game from ending then the game wouldn't end.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Bardiche

« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2013, 06:58:26 PM »
Okay, as far as Shadoweh's answer goes:

I can roleblock BT and he cannot prevent that from happening with the information we currently have.

So uh. Basically. I kind of want to lynch Conq first and BT after given Conq's attitude today which just rubs me wrong. I'm pulling a Major Waffle here and not sure who should be lynched first.
If ScumBT,  him agreeing to this plan auto-loses him the game. I deem it unlikely that a ScumBT would have both a Jailer AND an additional powerful role capable of withstanding a Jailer.
ScumConq, however, agreeing to this plan would still have a chance of winning IF his night role would permit him to somehow elude me.

Therefore the only Scum that would logically agree to lynching BT first and Conq second is Conq, since ScumBT agreeing to his lynch only immediately ends the game in Town's favour.
On the other hand I must admit that this isn't strictly logic and it is WIFOM.

BEING BARD IS HARD.

Serela, I defer decision-making here to you.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2013, 07:06:53 PM »
WHAT-EVER.

Scum already had a redirecting ascetic and an infinite strongman vanillizer that sounds like he could maybe even be immune to roleblock when killing, what's the last one supposed to be, a commuting neighborizer/jailer?!

Oh my god if you're going to roleblock whichever we don't lynch then fine, we can lynch Conq.

##Vote Conq
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2013, 07:09:20 PM »
If Conq is scum who has some kind of power over people he's QT'd I'm gonna laugh.

Except if Conq is scum at all I'm just gonna whaaaat.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Bardiche

« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2013, 07:24:20 PM »
##Vote: Conqueror

Okay. I want to believe.

Bardiche

« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2013, 07:25:30 PM »
That's hammer, by the way. I have never liked being alive on LYLO and would prefer to be killed earlier next time.

Bardiche

« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2013, 07:25:44 PM »
>Next time
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

As if.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #99 on: September 29, 2013, 07:30:31 PM »
I just woke up from a nap. Poor Conq.

Bardiche

« Reply #100 on: September 29, 2013, 07:30:36 PM »
Inb4 last scum is roleblock immune orz

Bardiche

« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2013, 07:30:56 PM »
I just woke up from a nap. Poor Conq.

Can't be helped. You're the actual scum, huh.

Bardiche

« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2013, 07:32:20 PM »
I bet the graveyard is facepalming hard at this point in time.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2013, 07:32:52 PM »
yes this was the stupidest idea

I knew it was the stupidest idea

but

I did it anyway

I don't know why

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2013, 07:33:04 PM »
Since I don't do this kind of thing, no, I'm actually town.

Please stop doubting me. ;-; You can stop doubting me now.

Bardiche

« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2013, 07:34:58 PM »
Of course. Let's string up BT tomorrow regardless. Even if the game ends.

Just to be sure.

Bardiche

« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2013, 07:35:31 PM »
I briefly considered claiming Scum just to make everyone agonise, but then if Conq isn't actually Scum that might backfire.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2013, 07:36:32 PM »
I did too, Bard, but I'm actually modconfirmed town so it'd look really stupid.

NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING

Bardiche

« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2013, 07:36:38 PM »
Because, you know, I haven't played Mafia in months I wanted to do some silly things. I didn't get to. I don't miss it. Good lord, reading the game again from start to finish after accidentally seeing Kilga's punning at the end of Day 1, then being asked if I wanted to replace in for him because ~famree issues~... I regret every decision I have made leading up to this point in time.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2013, 07:37:24 PM »
I'd lynch me.

Shadoweh

Re: Mirai Nikki Mafia Second Thread (Night 5)
« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2013, 07:40:54 PM »
Day 6 End: All Good Runs Must Come To An End

Conqueror and BT flailed at each other.
"I'm the townie! No I am! No it's me! Get him!"
Serela waffled in the corner, not knowing what to do! His best big headed friend would never betray him ever not like that Dormio did oh but what if BT really is a good person every time they spoke the words sounded so good and SHE JUST DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AAAAAAAA
Bardiche had had enough of this arguing, it was seriously cramping his style.
"Look you big-headed freak, just give me your diary so I can initiate my nazi takeover okay?"
Conqueror stared in horror as everyone surrounded him.
"Why don't you all understand why I have to win! I have to do it for the children FOR THE CHILDREN FOR THE CHILLLLDDDRRREEEENNNNNAAAAAAAAAUGH!"
sUDDENLY  CONQUEROR'S GIANT HEAD FLOATED AWAY FROM HIS BODY AND STARTED EATING PEOPLE!
Bardiche calmly stuffed Serela head-first into Conqueror's giant head, choking the monster to death.
"Well, now that that's done, I'm leaving this town for good. Places to go, mafia to own, genocides to commit.."
BT was left alone, beside Serela's body, when a little girl popped up next to him.
"...Oh well, I guess you're the only one left. Welcome to godhood, kidnapper girl!

Conqueror (3) BT, Serela The Hun, Bardiche

Conqueror was lynched! He was the Mafia Nosy Neighbourizor Janitor!
 Town wins! Setup and QT's incoming.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Mirai Nikki Mafia Second Thread (Game Over)
« Reply #111 on: September 29, 2013, 07:42:36 PM »
15:26 <Serela> SHADOWEH HE HAMMERED GO FLIP
<Serela> I have to leave soon and I wanna know if the game is over yet D:
<Shadoweh> CONGRATULATIONS
<Shadoweh> YOU LOST
15:32 <Serela> SHHHHHHH

Shadoweh

« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 04:25:11 AM by Shadoweh »

Bardiche

« Reply #113 on: September 29, 2013, 07:45:28 PM »
Fuck you Shadoweh.

Feedback for Conqueror:
When you're up against me in LYLO, don't get complacent. BT put in way too goddamn much effort and agreed too readily to be Scum on its last legs trying to eke out victory of a near-hopeless situation.

Bardiche

« Reply #114 on: September 29, 2013, 07:45:41 PM »
But you still had me worried!

Bardiche

« Reply #115 on: September 29, 2013, 07:45:54 PM »
Shadoweh pls post Conq scum PM.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #116 on: September 29, 2013, 07:48:58 PM »
I just had this nagging suspicion Conq was scum so when Bard suggested it I went with it. But the nagging suspicions were mostly for reasons I felt were "wrong" or unreliable D: Like, for example, from a role perspective.

And, well... BT did too many things that seemed town and didn't quite make sense from scum.

But I couldn't find reasons to ACTUALLY think Conq was scum and BT could at least look like scum, too. So... I was gonna lynch BT instead. D:

Conq you were town mvp ;_;

Shadoweh

« Reply #117 on: September 29, 2013, 07:51:20 PM »
Townies

Quote from: Shadoweh
Hello, Serious Bananas. You are Yukiteru Amano from Mirai Nikki. You are the main male protagonist of the series and the First diary user. You are known foryour crybaby personality. You also have a tendency to cower while in battle, usually relying on Yuno Gasai for protection. You lack confidence and are usually submissive to confrontation. Your Random Diary gives a detailed explanation of your surroundings up to ten minutes in the future, but never mentions what is happening to yourself.
Your theme song is You Are the Leading Role of Your Life, So Puff Out Your Chest and Walk

Role: Town Dependant Hider
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Hider

Abilities:
Basic Rights: You have 1 vote and the ability to speak during the day.
Cower (Active) - Hiding is really all you're good at. Every night, you will hide behind Yuno Gasai, who is confirmed to be in this game. While hiding you are considered an ineligible target for most night actions, which will simply fail. You do not know the identity or alignment of Yuno Gasai. If Yuno Gasai is eliminated, you will lose this ability.
Hello, Zakeri. You are Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki. You are the Second Diary Holder. You are a young girl with pink eyes and long pink hair with an ambiguous personality. Or so the wiki says. Actually you're a ruthless, cold and calculating psychopath who has little if any problem in using others for the sake of Yukiteru's survival. Your diary is the Yukiteru Diary, which tells you everything about Yukiteru in intervals of ten minutes. You are pretty much the best character ever.
Your theme song is RED Love
This is not your theme song.

Role: Town Serial Killer
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Vigilante

Abilities:
Anything for Yuki (Active) - Yukiteru Amano's presence is the only thing that stops you from going insane. If Yukiteru Amano is eliminated, you will gain the ability each night to attempt to kill a player by private messaging the ##Kill (player) command. This kill is compulsive. If you do not submit a kill, the kill will be selected randomly. If Yukiteru Amano has not been eliminated, this ability does nothing.

Hello, Raikaria. You are Tsubaki Kasugano from Mirai Nikki. You are the Sixth Diary Holder. You are a pretty young woman with poor vision, having spent your entire life living in the Omekata temple. You are bitter, angry and emotional, hating the world, the Omekata religion and your life in the temple. Your story is NSFW. Your diary is the Clairvoyance Diary, appearing as a long green scroll. It predicts your future through the eyes of your followers.
Your theme song is Cries from Avici

Role: Town Gift Giver
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Inventor

Abilities:
Omekata's Wealth (Active) - The success of your temple has left you with items to bless the worthy with. Each night you may attempt to give a player an item by private messaging the ##Gift: (item) (player) command. You have three items. You may not gift yourself.
- Gift A: A one-shot roleblock.
- Gift B: A one-shot track.
- Gift C: A one-shot coroner.
Omekata's Blessing (Active) - You can also directly bestow one person with your pain. As a day action, you may attempt to make another player an insomniac by posting ##Curse (player) in the thread.

Hello, Huh what. You are Marco Ikusaba from Mirai Nikki. You and Ai Mikami are the Seventh Diary Holders. You come across as a typical street brawler, appearing quite cocky, energetic and always ready for a fight. Your hair is huge. You are devoted to Ai, having made a vow to protect her during your high school years together. Working together, you consider your love to be perfect and unbreakable. Your diary is the Exchange Diary, two mobile phones that record everything about Marco and Ai, focusing on each other.
Your theme song is 7th Heaven.

Role: Town Mason
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mason
Abilities:
Exchange Diary (Passive) - You know that Serela is Ai Mikami and is Town. You may talk in your Exchange Diary Quicktopic here at any time.

Hello, Sereley. You are Ai Mikami from Mirai Nikki. You and Marco Ikusaba are the Seventh Diary Holders. You are a flirtacious person, but devoted to Marco after he befriended you and gave you a family after you were abandoned by your parents as a child. You do really cool knife tricks. Your diary is the Exchange Diary, two mobile phones that record everything about Marco and Ai, focusing on each other.
Your theme song is 7th Heaven.

Role: Town Mason
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mason
Abilities:
Exchange Diary (Passive) - You know that huh what jesus is Marco Ikusaba and is Town. You may talk in your Exchange Diary Quicktopic here at any time.

Hello, NekoNekoRex. You are Minene Uryu from Mirai Nikki. You are the Ninth Diary Holder. You are a young woman in her twenties with dark purple hair and eyes. You lost your left eye during the Survival Game and now cover it with an eyepatch. You appear very psychotic and excitable when performing your acts of terrorism, more than willing to obliterate anyone who gets in your way. Your diary is the Escape Diary, which tells of the escape routes you must take if you're being tracked or losing a fight. You first appeared in a Gothic Lolita dress.
Your theme song is Briliant Mimicry
Crazy For You is not your theme song.

Role: Town Terrorist
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bomb

Abilities:
Because I'm a Terrorist! (Passive) - You've been avoiding the police since you were eight. Most investigative actions targetting you will fail.
C4 (Active) - You came to this game prepared with a bomb in your possession. Once at night, you may attempt to place the bomb by private messaging the ##Plant (player) command. If used on yourself, you will become a Town Bomb and your role will change to reflect so. If placed on another player, the bomb will stay on that player until triggered. The bomb is triggered by most actions, in which case it will kill the user of the first action it detects. If you die, the bomb will be triggered, killing whoever the bomb was placed on.
Hello, CF7. You are Hinata Hino from Mirai Nikki. You are the Tenth Diary Holder's daughter. You are a a bright, cheerful and tough girl who is very outgoing and athletic. You never let your friends down and support them unconditionally. Your father's diary is the Breeder Diary, which can predict the movements of your father's dogs and those of their targets. Your Apprentice Diary is the Friendship Diary, which is able to predict the future of all those you consider your friends.
Your theme is Never End. Your father doesn't have a theme song.

Role: Town Tree Stump
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Tree_Stump

Abilities:
Holder by Proxy (Passive) - Although you're carrying his diary, its power is based on Karyuudo Tsukishima's life. Any kill attempts on you will kill your father instead, leaving you voteless. This power ceases functioning if there are 4 or less living players. This power will not activate if you are lynched.

Hello, Kilgamayan. You are John Balks from Mirai Nikki. You are the Eleventh Diary Holder. The Mayor of Sakurami City, you created the Future Diaries technology and suggested the concept of the survival game to Deus Ex Machina, starting the game. You wanted to give everyone in the city an Apprentice Diary to help humanity evolve to a higher level. Your diary is the Watcher Diary, an iPad like device that allows you to check the entries of every Diary User, be it a participant or an Apprentice Diary User.
Your theme song is Herrscher

Role: Town Mimic
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Universal_Backup

Abilities:
Holon Supercomputer (Active) Your ultimate diary is able to tap into the powers of any other contestant. Each night you may attempt to target a player by private messaging the ##Mimic (player) command. If the person you targetted used an active night action, you will gain a one-shot copy of that action to use on the next night. You cannot copy factional abilities.

Hello, BigBangMeteor. You are Yomotsu Hirasaka from Mirai Nikki. You are the Twelfth Diary Holder. You are a zany man and one of the madder of the diary owners, with a cheery disposition, completely convinced you are a costumed fighter who follows the directions of your diary to the letter to perform your own brand of justice and heroics. Your mask is a giant white eyeball, despite the fact that you're blind. Your diary is the Justice Diary, taking the form of an audio recorder which vocally predicts any form of crime or injustice, whether it be murder to dropped litter.
Your theme is Justice Sentai Go 12th!!

Role: Town Justice Voter
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Post_Restriction

Abilities:
Henshin Transform! (Active) - You are a SUPER HERO OF JUSTICE and must IDENTIFY and ELIMINATE all CRIME! Each night you may attempt to strangle the guilt out of a player by private messaging the ##JUSTICE (player) command, along with a 50 word message describing their crime, along with with an appropriate post restriction. The message will be posted at the beginning of the day and the player will receive the post restriction for the day. Every time the restriction is broken, they will receive a JUSTICE vote. If you fail to submit the ##JUSTICE command you will receive a Post Restriction from Hell. You may consult the moderator on what would be an acceptable post restriction.

Hello, Schezo. You are Akise Aru from Mirai Nikki. You are not a diary holder. You are very smart, using your intelligence to play games with people and gain the upper hand, by pretending to have a Future Diary and even tricking a Diary into showing a false future by tricking the user. You are Yukiteru's yaoi route. Your Apprentice Diary is the Detective Diary, which allows you to read the predictions of other Diary Holders as well as their actions.
Your theme song is Song of a Certain Truth.

Role: Town Cop
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cop

Abilities:
The Observer (Active) - Your connections with the police allow you to investigate your target with absolute certainty. Each night you may attempt to determine the alignment of a player by private messaging the ##Cop (player) command. Once this action suceeds, it may not be used again.
Hello, BT. You are Mao Nonosaka from Mirai Nikki. You are not a diary holder. You are a very gentle-voiced, polite and perky person, unless someone threatens Hinata. You are willing to do anything for Hinata, even throwing yourself in front of a knife for her. Your Apprentice Diary is the Hinata Love Diary which focuses entirely on Hinata's actions.
You do not have a theme song.

Role: Town Kidnapper
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Jailkeeper

Abilities:
I will protect you! (Active) - Your only ability is to interfere with the actions of others. Each night you may attempt to kidnap someone by private messaging the ##Kidnap (player) command. If successful, you will keep your target safe from most kills, as well as block most actions your target attempts to use.

Shadoweh

« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2013, 07:51:40 PM »
Scumbags

Hello, Dormio. You are Ouji Kosaka from Mirai Nikki. You are not a diary holder. You are very self-centered, cocky, arrogant and obnoxious. You have a strong sense of pride and often praise your own efforts. This is of course because you are the greatest, and only the greatest deserves to win the Survival Game, unlike that weakling Yukiteru! Your Apprentice Diary is the Neo Kosaka King Diary, which loudly proclaims all your future successes.
Your theme song is Me! Now? The Greatest!!!

Role: Mafia Conditional Vanilizor Backup Strongman
Safeclaim: Town Vanilizor, Town Surprise Backup
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Vanillaiser
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Universal_Backup
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Strongman

Abilities:
An Alliance (Passive) - You have teamed up with Conqueror (Kamado Ueshita) and Paperblade (Reisuke Houjou) to win this game. For THE GREATEST. Your quicktopic is here: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/setMpyZHwE5
Kosaka PAWUNCH!! (Passive) - Your attacks are UNSTOPPABLE!!! Any player targetted by you for a kill will die. There are no exceptions.
Kosaka KICKU!!! (Active) - Each night you may attempt to punch the power out of a player by private messaging the ##KICK (player) command, as well as a description of a role. If your target has the role ability you describe, that power will be erased. (An example description of this power would be 'an ability that vanilizes another player.')
Kosaka Neo King Surprise!!! (Active) - Just because YOU!!! Are the greatest!!! Each night you may attempt to use a dead player's ability by private messaging the ##Target (player) command, as well as the ability you wish to use. You may not copy factional or killing abilities. You may only target a dead player once each.
Hello, Conqueror. You are Kamado Ueshita from Mirai Nikki. You are the Eighth Diary Holder. You are a portly woman with an oversized head, always wearing a chef's hat and an apron over your clothes. You had little to no interest in playing the game or becoming God, however, your children want you to win the game and will do anything to protect you. You can't say no to the children, can you? Your diary is the Blog Diary, which is a computer capable of creating the Apprentice Diaries for other people, mass producing an army of Diary Owners.
Your theme song is Lost Children.

Role: Mafia Nosy Neighbourizor Janitor
Safeclaim: Town Connector
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Neighborizer
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Role_Cop
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Janitor

Abilities:
An Alliance (Passive) - You have teamed up with Dormio (Ouji Kosaka) and Paperblade (Reisuke Houjou) to win this game. For the children. Your quicktopic is here: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/setMpyZHwE5
Competent Minions (Passive) - Your children are careful to make sure their indescretions don't reach your eyes. Any player successfully killed by you will have their flip obscured, preventing players from learning anything about the player when they flip.
Apprentice Server (Active) - You are able to tap into any blog posted on your server and identify its contents. Each night you may attempt to neighbourize a player by private messaging the ##Connect (player) command. If this action suceeds, they will be added to a Server Connected Quicktopic.
Apprentice Server: Reading (Passive) - You will receive the role name and a summary of the ability of anyone successfully added to your Server Connected Quicktopic.
Hello, Paperblade. You are Reisuke Houjou from Mirai Nikki. You are the Fifth Diary Holder. To the unsuspecting eye, you appear to be just an ordinary toddler - innocent, bright, curious and polite. But beneath that you are really a sadistic, creepy and cruel person, and very intelligent for your age. You talk through hand puppets. You want to become a SUPER ELITE and show your parents that you are the smartest five year old ever to use deadly poisons. Your diary is the Hyper Vision Diary, which takes form of a colouring book. It makes three predictions a day during the main times of the day (morning, afternoon, evening).

Role: Mafia Ascetic Redirector
Safeclaim: Town Super Elite (Ascetic)
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Ascetic
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Redirector

Abilities:
An Alliance (Passive) - You have teamed up with Conqueror (Kamado Ueshita) and Dormio (Ouji Kosaka) to win this game. Because you can. Your quicktopic is here: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/setMpyZHwE5
Super Elite (Passive) - You are far too crafty for anyone to ever find you. You will reflexively roleblock any action taken against you. This includes killing roles. You will retain this ability when performing the nightkill.
Late Night Prediction (Active) - Your precise planning allows you to completely fool your target into acting as you wish. Each night you may attempt to redirect a target by private messaging the ##Redirect (player) to (player) command. You cannot redirect a player to yourself. A player will be informed if he is redirected.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 07:54:02 PM by Shadoweh »

Shadoweh

« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2013, 07:56:58 PM »
also since it's not there and I'm sure people want to know: If either of the masons were added to the neighbourhood, the link was going to be dropped into their QT, inviting them both. Dormio having access at all meant he was invited by proxy. Even the scum team had no idea what he was doing there.