Author Topic: Mirai Nikki Mafia Second Thread (Game Over)  (Read 28730 times)

BigBangMeteor

• 60% of the time, I win every time
Re: Mirai Nikki Mafia Second Thread (Game Over)
« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2013, 07:58:26 PM »
I don't understand the graveyard. I said THREE TIMES that the scumteam was Dormio + Conq, even clarifying at some point that it wasn't just speculation and yet somehow everyone in there was convinced that BT was scum. ?_?

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #121 on: September 29, 2013, 08:03:57 PM »
<Shadoweh> Actually Bard is describing your entire plan to him in frustration and it would be so funny to me if I didn't know how mad Bard was

Sometimes I'm so psychic it baffles even me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #122 on: September 29, 2013, 08:05:01 PM »
>[14:40:17] <Shadoweh> DON'T YOU HAVE CRAYONS TO GO EAT

It will never be forgotten Dormio

[12:50:24] <Shadoweh> It's more like their first target ceases to exist. So if you were redirected, I would be like YOU KILLED SERELA JUST LIKE YOU WANTED.

</3

[23:58:44] <Shadoweh> I won Diablo Mafia literally after I claimed scum, so anything's possible

</3 </3 </3
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 08:11:01 PM by Serela »
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Bardiche

« Reply #123 on: September 29, 2013, 08:11:55 PM »
[12:52] <noticks> but srsly
[12:52] <noticks> this fake pr 2 gud
[12:52] <noticks> everyone explains my actions for me
[12:52] <noticks> and because they're justifying my actions in my stead
[12:52] <noticks> it sounds more genuine to them because they're making up the actions

And this is why we do not explain others' actions, Serela.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #124 on: September 29, 2013, 08:14:54 PM »
but

but bard

he literally couldn't even do it himself this time D:

WELL APART FROM WHERE HE WAS LYING
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #125 on: September 29, 2013, 08:15:19 PM »
Besides he had to do it to us himself, we only had to relay the info to you

Edit:What the fuck the scum QT n4 discussion ;_; (or well whenever the 24th was)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 08:21:39 PM by Serela »

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #126 on: September 29, 2013, 08:22:36 PM »
Serela, I'm not saying you're bad at mafia, but the scumteam's plan was to pray to you for success.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Bardiche

« Reply #127 on: September 29, 2013, 08:26:58 PM »
Anyway, with that I've done my favour to Kilgamayan and I consider there to be a debt between the two of us. I did not have much interest in playing this game when I replaced into it and I continue to not have a real interest in rejoining you guys for Mafia games. I'll be renewing the request to get banned from Rumia's Party Games.

Feedback on game:

I think Conqueror played a damn good game as scum, but got too complacent near the end which is why I refused to lynch BT earlier. BT put in a LOT of effort to try and convince us otherwise and he did not give off the vibe of scum on its last legs. Whereas your attitude was of someone who was sure of their win and laissez-faire as a result. I also consider you displayed excellently the strength of private QTs and hope future mods will take note of it. (And future players.)

Hilariously BT wrote posts directed at me in the QT, chiding me for stupidity or something. I CAN'T READ THAT DURING THE GAME OKAY AND THE THEORY REGARDING MEMORY WAS CORRECT.

BT played extremely well during LYLO and I commend him for it. Dormio Day was handled in a sub-optimal way as far as I care though, but I can hardly blame people for it since scum had astutely managed to manipulate and fool the entirety of Town at that point.

Dormio did well in raising my Dead End Flag. Unfortunately I am unlike Yukki and refuse to surrender when the Flag is risen. :V

Treestumps need to properly click the link provided with the role to check out what their role means. There exist no Town role that punishes Town, since those are Scum or ITP roles. (Or terrible mods.)

Serela, I don't like playing with you in a Mafia context. This much is probably clear, but I don't dislike you outside of it. Please try to let yourself get manipulated less, be less trusting of people in Mafia games. I guess you did fine towards the end for actually re-reading everything but we both focused on BT too much on the re-reads.

Everyone else, uh, gg.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #128 on: September 29, 2013, 08:29:01 PM »
Serela, I'm not saying you're bad at mafia, but the scumteam's plan was to pray to you for success.
That feeling when scum purposefully let me live to lylo even when I'm modconfirmed town because of the likelihood I'll fulfill my history of almost always messing it up for my alignment

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #129 on: September 29, 2013, 08:32:28 PM »
   Wow Dormio sucks to be you. You had five minutes of glorious quickhammer time :<
This is my karma coming back from when I was scumbuddies with bofh in lylo and he just had to hammer the townie, and he assumed he was dead because ?????? and never went to look at the thread and it ended in no-lynch (and I ended up losing to the SK after bofh imploded on a PGO who literally only could've activated on bofh's role)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #130 on: September 29, 2013, 08:34:06 PM »
That feeling when scum purposefully let me live to lylo even when I'm modconfirmed town because of the likelihood I'll fulfill my history of almost always messing it up for my alignment
Honestly my responses feel like formalities because "this is polite" and "this is how I should be playing mafia, right?" but then I kinda feel bad because I extremely doubt I'll be persuaded into voting Dormio over Bard. My responses were bad as Bard just pointed out in a cut, because I was getting to the point of trying to justify things I had already stopped caring about.

There's so many things I could say to Bard about why I'd rather vote him but I'm tired and it feels like it's only for justifying my vote to look like a better player, and not actually to help secure the Bard lynch, which AFAI-Can-Tell is more likely even if I didn't possess a vote.
#Vote Bardiche
Might as well. `-`

(like, some of the things bard is saying in that post, such as dormio delegating his amount of play to "sheeping serela" d3 when in actuality Dormio wrote up a big case on NNR after doing that, is just a flat out lie, I mean seriously. So there are indeed ACTUAL REASONS for this.)
Serela we want you to put this one in your sig.
This game has been so cruising until now, suddenly I have to actually think, it's weird.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #131 on: September 29, 2013, 08:39:39 PM »
I could have won, if it weren't for you meddling kidsticks!

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #132 on: September 29, 2013, 08:46:45 PM »
I wasn't being complacent, I literally had to run out the door; otherwise I would have spent more time fighting back. I would have lost anyway because I would have argued that Bardiche was a mafia rolecop who couldn't nightkill or something.

Anyway, yeah.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Bardiche

« Reply #133 on: September 29, 2013, 08:47:20 PM »
Stop saying roleclop, it's r?ole?c?op.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #134 on: September 29, 2013, 08:47:53 PM »
In serious news, I'm debating whether I need a short break from mafia.

While I'd really like to blame D1 being OBSCENELY LONG (Fuck that shit, just as a few people said you do not need to write that much in D1, don't make giant comprehensive D1 cases like you're actually doing something really important, just treat d1 like it's d1) it's not like I haven't had similar issues in recent past in the mafia games and tl;dr I've been having some apathy issues while trying to play lately.

Now, in this game I ended up being heavily supported by being confirmed town and EVERYONE IMMEDIATELY AGREEING ON LYNCHES ALL THE TIME (so cases weren't even needed), and then of course by the time lylo rolls around I was pretty into things, but yeah I'm worried about /in'ing to the next game and then having issues trying to play all over again. :T

Also Bard we'd love to but avoiding word filters is :effort:

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #135 on: September 29, 2013, 08:48:09 PM »
*would have had to argue after the game didn't end because scum!bardiche would have just nightkilled someone but yeah

I hate being in lylo as scum because people always accuse me of being inactive when I'm literally not there. :V

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #136 on: September 29, 2013, 08:49:06 PM »
Entire scum team literally V/LA during LYLO.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #137 on: September 29, 2013, 08:49:40 PM »
Conq
<Keine-tan> Sent 1 week, 2 days, 14 hours, and 49 minutes ago: <Conq> why did you make a cookie clicker thread i hate you
BECAUSE REVENGE FOR LYING TO ME ABOUT BEING TOWN

Anyway I was V/LA for like half the game so.

Bardiche

« Reply #138 on: September 29, 2013, 08:52:18 PM »
SPOILER: I never read Day 1.

Bardiche

« Reply #139 on: September 29, 2013, 08:52:39 PM »
DOUBLE SPOILER: I also actually never read Day 2 or Day 3 much.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #140 on: September 29, 2013, 08:54:19 PM »
SPOILER I expected people to actually read my cases instead of going tl;dr.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #141 on: September 29, 2013, 08:57:20 PM »
Edit:What the fuck the scum QT n4 discussion ;_; (or well whenever the 24th was)
WE COULD HAVE BECOME GODS.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #142 on: September 29, 2013, 08:58:48 PM »
Dormio I read your cases and look what happened.

It's okay Serela, you weren't the only one being apathetic as fuck though you probably should have been less quick on the trigger finger with both endgame choices. You were totally going to vote me before I got there if it weren't for Bard, huh?

« Reply #143 on: September 29, 2013, 09:00:35 PM »
Wow, I really, really thought that town would lose this game!

I knew that Dormio and Conqueror were scum since D1, and I kind of wanted to replace in (TwT)
To sum up, Dormio attacked Raikaria for gameplay style reasons, which he recognized, and many other weak points that just seemed like scum pushing a weak target because it's easy. However, the reason why I thought that was definitely coming from scum and not Dormio being stupid was something he said:

"I mean, I want to say it's scummy, but I just can't read if Serela is motivated by laziness or actual scumminess.
If the push came to the shove, I would say that Serela is scummy, but I'd rather vote for Raikaria first."

This basically meant that it was fine for him that Serela was doing scummy things because of gameplay style, while the same wasn't true for Raikaria. The difference? Raikaria had a wagon and Serela didn't.

Conqueror defended Dormio when people suspected him because of playerstyle, when Dormio's case was basically entirely based on playerstyle and weak points... however, he didn't defend Raikaria... and there were also some other parts where he treated Dormio different from the rest. After D1 he spent a whole lot of time defending Dormio, here are some examples:

"unless paperblade really likes to superbus as scum (can someone with paperblade meta back me up on this) im pretty sure dormio is town now"

This is specially relevant because it was practically the first thing he said in his N3 posts.

"stop hating on dormio for writing like dormio when he's given out more relevant content today than you have. yes, i went there."

As game went by, people suspecting Dormio kept dying and Conqueror used the nightalk less every night, which just felt like a consequence of not being voted at all. In addition he wasn't suspected at all, and given the nightalk ability he had it was almost impossible for him not to get killed given that he's also a good player.

Both Dormio and Conqueror kind of scumslipped, by the way:

Dormio said the following when NNR said he was a bomb: "Though I'm more than willing to trade my life for a scum lynch if that's what people want."
Here he assumed that NNR would have the role he claimed. He was supposed to think he was scum and lying about that, yet he assumed that the role was true.

Conqueror said something like this on his first post on N1: "bla bla bla my first active ability"
Yet he just claimed to have one ability afterwards. I know he said it was a jokepost (I don't think it was), but the contradiction stands.

Also here's something he said that was extremely scummy: "I am not afraid of what is in the QT BECAUSE IT SUPPORTS THE CONCLUSION THAT I AM TOWN."
I really doubt town would word this sentence like this. He just was too sincere with that sentence. I don't really feel like explaining this better, but I think you can get the idea.

The only moment when I doubted was D5, when I assumed that I wouldn't get to replace in and talked about the game with Vhaltz. He thought Bardiche was scum and I kind of trust his judgment over mine even if I try not to. Fuck you Vhaltz (?)

Anyways, I enjoyed following this game! And now I want to play but I definitely can't... </3

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #144 on: September 29, 2013, 09:02:50 PM »
I do want to apologize to everyone because I gave zero fucks about this game after everyone prod dodged day 2 and I basically suicided.

« Reply #145 on: September 29, 2013, 09:12:26 PM »
Man, this game. Mitsuki and I were heavily convinced that Conq was scum if it means anything BBM, you're not crazy :V

It was legit sad when Hw died, he was doing great this game. His gutreads towards the end of D1 were pretty much my own as I spectated, plus he pointed out Conq as scum which I hadn't noticed and agreed with  upon checking.

I was prepared to replace in whenever Kilga had to go to that con, but never called to do so because I was pretty convinced he was scum after the 180? he pulled on CF7. He never even explained why it was scummy, he just pointed out it was bad. So from that point on I also thought Bard was scum over Dormio after he replaced in :derp:

I was also oddly drawn to reading Bard's posts even when skimming and even though I thought he was scum. For some reason I just kinda like reading them apparently. It's been quite a while since I last read you play so I hope you don't stop playing now :(

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #146 on: September 29, 2013, 09:22:08 PM »
[9:38:39 PM] Tumalu Etc.: holy shit 3 pages
[9:38:46 PM] Tumalu Etc.: 16page d1
[9:38:53 PM] Tumalu Etc.: 16 page FOURTY EIGHT HOUR D1
[9:39:30 PM] Tumalu Etc.: if this was a 72 hour d1 we'd need to make a whole new thread starting at d2 (and I bet we'd never need another thread because ~*~motk~*~)

100%

"so let's see, out of NNR, Bard, BT, and Schezo, half are probably scum"

Story of this game.

Bardiche

« Reply #147 on: September 29, 2013, 09:29:37 PM »
It's been quite a while since I last read you play

I only replaced in as a favour to Kilgamayan so he could focus on more important things. I don't plan to continue playing, sorry to disappoint.

:V Glad at least someone likes reading my posts, I sometimes feel as though everyone hates doing it.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #148 on: September 29, 2013, 09:38:49 PM »
[10:57:51] <Michiru_Dormushima> i have
[10:57:56] <Michiru_Dormushima> revolutionary new strategy
[10:58:02] <Michiru_Dormushima> we
[10:58:05] <Michiru_Dormushima> hard defend each other
[10:58:13] <Michiru_Dormushima> it's perfect
[10:58:16] <Michiru_Dormushima> nobody will suspect it

You're forcing me to draw even more parallels to Disgaea seriously.

« Reply #149 on: September 29, 2013, 09:41:47 PM »
SPOILER: I never read Day 1.
High-Five