Author Topic: Mirai Nikki Mafia (Day 5 LYLO)  (Read 88360 times)

Re: Mirai Nikki Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2013, 12:26:03 PM »
Kilga, why would you vote confirmed town? :colbert:

« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2013, 12:26:20 PM »
Serela, not CF7.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2013, 12:27:40 PM »
1.2: RED Love is Vote Story

Take 1 shot every time Yuno stabs someone!

Kilgamayan (3): Conqueror, CF7, BT
Raikaria (2): BigBangMeteor, huh what
Paperblade (2): NekoNekoRex, Serious Bananas
Schezo (1): Dormio
BT (1): Paperblade
CF7 (2): Schezo, Kilgamans
Celery (1): Raikaria

Not voting: Sereley, Zakeri

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
There are 39 hours remaining.
Day End Countdown

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2013, 12:29:00 PM »
Raikaria sucks, by the way. Evasive answer + still has vote down on Confirmed Town.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2013, 12:32:58 PM »
Kilga, why would you vote confirmed town? :colbert:

Because you're using capital letters. I believe I discussed this pregame.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2013, 12:36:23 PM »
##Vote: Huh What
Trust issues.
I'm, like, 90% certain he's lying.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2013, 01:14:16 PM »
What

Shadoweh you didn't spell my name right even one time in that votecount :C

Anyway this claiming sure does look like a Shadoweh game! Moving on >_>

HW you are not my Yuno and I want at least two feet of personal space at most times

##Vote Raikaria sheeping HW shhhhhhh don't tell

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2013, 01:31:35 PM »
But there's nothing to sheep to.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2013, 01:47:24 PM »
Raikaria sucks, by the way. Evasive answer + still has vote down on Confirmed Town.
this is more of a reason then I see for voting anyone else and I'm too sleepy/apathetic to really try to come up with an existent reason to mostly-just-jokevote someone else
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2013, 02:10:09 PM »
this is more of a reason then I see for voting anyone else and I'm too sleepy/apathetic to really try to come up with an existent reason to mostly-just-jokevote someone else

I could argue that your vote which basically amounts to OMGUS is more reason than anything else, especially if you're taking Huh What's prod at an RVS vote seriously.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2013, 02:24:05 PM »
Still waiting for that quote proving a confirmed town
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2013, 02:24:54 PM »
In fact I'll ##Vote:Huhwhat until he provides it, considering he's the only one mentioning it so far
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2013, 02:27:43 PM »
I think Raikaria is trying to roleplay by the way

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2013, 02:29:26 PM »
Uh, I haven't watched Mirai Nikki in at least a year so I'm not positive on which characters were who, on that note, so someone might want to remind me who Raikaria might be RPing.

Also I was serious about my earlier claim. Don't bother copping me, really.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2013, 02:32:17 PM »
Roleplaying also doesn't excuse bad votes, just so we're clear, but I'm not sold on HW's reasoning for the Raikaria vote, for this early in the game (any later and I'd argue that spreading out the votals is bad for our time limit, but his vote wasn't even serious)

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2013, 02:34:13 PM »
Is he roleplaying? I don't think he was in the last post.

Anyway Raikaria: even in the event that huhwhat was 100% joking your answer back there can be seen as evasive, so Serela's explanation is fine.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2013, 02:34:57 PM »
Raikaria's responses look pretty bad and overly defensive, in my opinion.
Especially when you look at his latest post.
Why does Raikaria feel the need to state that he has the potential to make a case against Serela, the person he is voting, instead of actually stating the reason?
It's like he's just trying to discredit Serela and HW at the same time in order to defend himself rather than actually reading into anything.
Also a question for Raikaria: Your vote for Serela, how serious is it at this point?

##Unvote
##Vote Raikaria
For now, but I'll probably find more interesting things to be looking at tomorrow after I've actually had some sleep and stuff.
Like NekoNekoRex and how hung up he is on the town!Serela quote thing. But sleep. And other stuff.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2013, 02:35:34 PM »
##Unvote, ##Vote: NekoNekoRex for tryharding (taking :colbert: seriously)

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2013, 02:38:11 PM »
I was going to wait and see if he was withholding opinions + parking before calling him out on that. Because it's not that bad right now.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2013, 02:39:59 PM »
Which 'he'? There are multiple 'he's to which that could refer.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2013, 02:41:40 PM »
NNR.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2013, 02:44:17 PM »
oic

It's not unforgivable but I don't see anything more voteworthy right now.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2013, 02:44:40 PM »
I could argue that your vote which basically amounts to OMGUS is more reason than anything else, especially if you're taking Huh What's prod at an RVS vote seriously.
you could but you didn't.  stop being a puss.

##Unvote:
##Vote:NekoNekoRex
Still waiting for that quote proving a confirmed town
like you're getting an answer.  sorry no answer for you.
I was going to wait and see if he was withholding opinions + parking before calling him out on that. Because it's not that bad right now.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2013, 02:52:51 PM »
Is he roleplaying? I don't think he was in the last post.

Anyway Raikaria: even in the event that huhwhat was 100% joking your answer back there can be seen as evasive, so Serela's explanation is fine.

Initially I was somewhat roleplaying, and was not serious at all. I was not being evasive, I was playing around because RVS. I'll take this moment to point out Huh What ALWAYS calls me out on my RVS.

I've got more serious right now because for some bizarre reason people actually see my joking around during RVS like everyone else is a legitimate reason to vote for me. What, am I not entitled to join in RVS fun without getting actually accused? I didn't care about the actual RVS wagon, but when Serela actually jumped on Huh What's awful, not-serious case, well that was bad, and that stunk of OMGUS.

Raikaria's responses look pretty bad and overly defensive, in my opinion.
Especially when you look at his latest post.
Why does Raikaria feel the need to state that he has the potential to make a case against Serela, the person he is voting, instead of actually stating the reason?
It's like he's just trying to discredit Serela and HW at the same time in order to defend himself rather than actually reading into anything.
Also a question for Raikaria: Your vote for Serela, how serious is it at this point?

##Unvote
##Vote Raikaria
For now, but I'll probably find more interesting things to be looking at tomorrow after I've actually had some sleep and stuff.
Like NekoNekoRex and how hung up he is on the town!Serela quote thing. But sleep. And other stuff.

I've only made three posts. One was RVS, the other was me messing around and 'defending' my RVS, and the third was me accusing Serela.

I'm not discrediting Huh What. I know Huh What's accusations about my Serela vote were a joke. I've had him do it enough times to my RVS.

After my 3rd post my vote on Serela went from 'jokeRVS' to 'If you seriously think Huh What is being serious with his 'case' you're just looking to start a wagon for no real reason, and otherwise your basis is really OMGUS'. Which is accompanied by the change in tone in my posts as well, which went from playful and silly to serious.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with Huh What, and the people pushing him should stop, he was just messing around in RVS. The issue is Serela took his RVS messing around that he always does seriously.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2013, 02:55:05 PM »
Also if it wasn't for Serela completely over-reacting/attempting to start a bad wagon/OMGUS, I would have certainly swapped my vote by now to someone else who hadn't had a vote yet, to continue my playfulness combined with reaction testing to votes, and how other people reacted to them, during the RVS period.

That said, if not for Serela's reaction, we'd probobly still be *in* RVS.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2013, 02:56:57 PM »
Also it's amusing to see how many people think my 3rd post wasn't me argueing or making a case on Serela due to the wording. That post was me accusing Serela of an OMGUS vote on me, and thus saying 'You could argue that's the best reason to vote anyone so far' in jest at Serela's reasoning.

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2013, 02:58:57 PM »
Hm. I don't like HW posts, as he keeps insisting that Serela is confirmed town, where i can't see how Serela can be confirmed town at D1. Raikaria posts are weird, but he was like that in Potato mafia. Still weird. And Schezo just sort of irks me because of his avatar. Can't help it. =)

Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2013, 03:00:09 PM »
the other was me messing around and 'defending' my RVS
Just going to get it out there that this, in its own right, is pretty bad too.
Why bother messing around and wasting time, thereby attempting to extend the RVS, when you have something proper to respond to?

Also, are we supposed to think that you stating that you would have been throwing your vote to the most useless places is meant to somehow be a townie activity?

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2013, 03:03:47 PM »
Raikaria: "I was messing around in RVS can't I have fun?  Zakeri you better not be RVS voting HW you sunuvabitch!"
Also it's amusing to see how many people think my 3rd post wasn't me argueing or making a case on Serela due to the wording. That post was me accusing Serela of an OMGUS vote on me, and thus saying 'You could argue that's the best reason to vote anyone so far' in jest at Serela's reasoning.
say what you actually mean and people won't misinterpret what you mean.

I'll eat you CF7

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2013, 03:07:07 PM »
But I explained exactly why Serela's vote is okay. Instead of addressing my post that you linked, you insist that he's taking a jokevote seriously when his explanation shows you that it's not that serious in the first place.