Author Topic: MarisaStory: A Certain Magical Internet  (Read 240324 times)

Nefer007

• Nefer007, Shinto God of Insects, Doctorate in Referralology
Re: MarisaStory: A Certain Magical Internet
« Reply #900 on: September 09, 2015, 10:47:46 PM »
Well then let's break out the tech...

> ... and have a swap-and-shop!
>> ... by getting Marisa back into her body!
Looking for Desunoya music! Help me obtain these ill-gotten goods!

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #901 on: September 17, 2015, 01:56:50 AM »
Alice:
>"Answering by fixing the problems she caused, rather than whining about not getting her way. Yumemi, what should we do with her?"
> "We should contain her. I'm sure we can use one of the holding cells on this floor," Yumemi explains. Alice almost sadistically considers using one of the pods as a containment cell instead, but puts that thought aside for now.

Marisa:
>"Those two again, ze...?"
>... let's leave it at that and see how Tenshi reacts before we see about sending her on a vengeancequest to dreamland so we don't have to.
> "...What, you got conned by them too?" Tenshi asks, looking at you curiously.

Well then let's break out the Radiant Tablet...

> ... and have a swap-and-shop! Combine spellcards all night long!
>We... don't exactly have it on hand. Perhaps another time.
> Come to think of it, you never figured out how to un-transform this thing or add new cards to it...
> You decide to beat around the bush by ignoring Tenshi for a moment, giving off a grin as you do so, and ask Maple about the tablet.
> "Eh? Strange, I thought you could just do it at will...Maybe your doll body is hindering the magical interface process. We should put your soul back in your original body as soon as possible!" Maple says.
> You nod eagerly. About time you got your body back, you say. Maybe once you've all regrouped you can consider your next move...Which would be a perfect opportunity for "gathering" more spell cards to use for yourself!

> ... by getting Marisa back into her body!
> "H-hey...Wait a moment..." Tenshi says, straining to sit back up. "Wasn't...There like...A doll with you?"
> In the midst of this victory, you forgot about Mini-Medicine. She's not under your hat, but you can sense her presence in the containment pod room. What the hell is she up to now?

> _

Nefer007

« Reply #902 on: September 17, 2015, 11:22:18 PM »
> We're off to see... no, wait, we have the wizard here.
 >That doll. What's it up to now?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 02:07:31 PM by Nefer007 »

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #903 on: September 21, 2015, 10:19:12 PM »
>Knowing our luck, probably letting Medicine out to try and kill us again. Joy.
>Do we have a soul-connection check thing for mini-medi? Give it a quick try... otherwise, we should probably hurry over...
>"They've been being a pain for me today, ze..."
>Hint at where they live, even if we know they're out right now. Property damage wouldn't hurt...
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #904 on: October 20, 2015, 11:29:13 PM »
Two months. Two. Freaking. Months.
It took me getting bodied by a Hell fairy's moons to make me remember that I'm still a Touhou fan, and I still have a story to tell you all.
I may get sidetracked.
I may get distracted.
I may have some catastrophic life event happen to me.
But so long as I live, breathe and type, I just have this to say..

THE DREAM IS NOT DEAD!

I am the engineer on this train, and you are my passengers! I have a destination to take you all towards, and come Hell or high water, WE WILL REACH IT! IKU ZE~!!

> We're off to see... no, wait, we have the wizard here.
> That doll. What's it up to now?
> Multiple wizards, technically. You have Alice, you have yourself, you...Kinda have Yumemi here, and I guess Maple counts too???

>"They've been being a pain for me today, ze..."
>Hint at where they live, even if we know they're out right now. Property damage wouldn't hurt...
> You indirectly say that those two won't stay hidden for long, and grin as you do so.
> "Well, good, I guess...Sock 'em one for me."
> You say to Tenshi that you plan on doing just that, but...

>Knowing our luck, probably letting Medicine out to try and kill us again. Joy.
>Do we have a soul-connection check thing for mini-medi? Give it a quick try... otherwise, we should probably hurry over...
> ...You have a bigger problem to deal with. You still have a link to Mini-Medi, but it seems to have weakened in the past few minutes. You hustle past the others and head back to the containment pod room as quick as you can...
> ...Aw, crap. You come back to find your body on the floor, outside of an open pod, and Mini-Medicine's lifeless body next to yours. You might wanna do something about this, and fast.

> _

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #905 on: October 23, 2015, 12:37:49 AM »
>"For fuck's sake, ze!"
>Grab the little doll. Shake it (gently at first?) to try and get a response.

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #906 on: October 23, 2015, 06:38:37 AM »
>"For fuck's sake, ze!"
>Grab the little doll. Shake it (gently at first?) to try and get a response.
> You pick up Mini Medi and shake her a bit, demanding an answer. She does not react.
> Hmm? Wait a second, there's a piece of paper pinned to her back...

> _

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #907 on: October 23, 2015, 09:29:38 PM »
>Does it say "Sucker"?

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #908 on: October 24, 2015, 08:24:14 PM »
>Does it say "Sucker"?
> Not in the way one would assume...

"Thanks for letting me borrow your body for a bit. :) I know you're upset, but please understand...I was just trying to find my way home, that's all. Maybe we'll see each other online sometime? Take care~!"

> _

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #909 on: October 25, 2015, 03:45:08 AM »
>"Maybe I'll believe you when you give it back, ze!"
>Check up on our body...

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #910 on: October 25, 2015, 03:12:57 PM »
>"Maybe I'll believe you when you give it back, ze!"
>Check up on our body...
> Your body is still on the warm side, but it probably won't stay that way for long. You can't sense the presence of a "soul" or anything similar to it within your body.
> Yumemi is the first to arrive back in the pod room, and she gasps upon arriving. "Marisa, what the bloody hell happened?!" You explain as best you can. "...This is bad. We need to keep your body preserved until we can transfer your soul back...Then again..."

> _

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #911 on: October 25, 2015, 05:09:55 PM »
>"Yeah, I'm thinkin' it'd be nice to do it NOW, ze...?"
>The how's the hard part?

Nefer007

« Reply #912 on: October 25, 2015, 05:55:28 PM »

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #913 on: October 27, 2015, 12:02:19 AM »
>"Yeah, I'm thinkin' it'd be nice to do it NOW, ze...?"
>The how's the hard part?
> "Er, right, I got a bit distracted. We'll have to go speak to Eirin, she's probably the only person that can help you right now," Yumemi suggests.

> _

Nefer007

« Reply #914 on: October 31, 2015, 01:12:10 PM »
>All: ERIN ERIN TASUKETE ERIN!!!

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #915 on: November 07, 2015, 11:50:11 PM »
>All: ERIN ERIN TASUKETE ERIN!!!
> You consider shouting that popular meme out loud, but you have a feeling that'd cause more trouble than it'd be worth, so you hold off on that for now.
> THUNK KA-THUNK.
> Somehow, you're able to hear what seems to be a body falling down a staircase, followed by dozens of rapid footsteps. Looks like you have visitors, but are they friend or foe?

> _

Nefer007

« Reply #916 on: November 08, 2015, 02:29:33 PM »
Does Medicine have your Hakkero? If so...
>Take the Hakkero

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #917 on: November 19, 2015, 09:43:13 PM »
Does Medicine have your Hakkero? If so...
>Take the Hakkero
> You find the Hakkero and your missing items within your MASSIVE BAG OF HOLDING, which Medicine no doubt stole from you when she hijacked your body. Thank goodness nothing got wet.

> The footsteps are getting closer.

> _

Nefer007

« Reply #918 on: November 26, 2015, 11:18:59 AM »
>Take aim.
>"Move and I'll shoot!"

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #919 on: November 29, 2015, 08:32:07 PM »
>Take aim.
>"Move and I'll shoot!"
> "Mari, relax, its me--Eirin!" you hear from around the corner. You can see her shadow imposed on the floor as she approaches.

> _

Nefer007

« Reply #920 on: December 03, 2015, 11:01:08 AM »
Oh. Okay, way to kill the drama.
> Swap us. Now.

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #921 on: December 07, 2015, 01:29:46 AM »
Oh. Okay, way to kill the drama.
Sorry...I have flubbed up consistently in this story, but at this point, the parser just wants to move on. Maybe part two will be better. ^^;;

> Swap us. Now.
> "...A bit eager, are we? Come out where I can see you and the others clearly. I won't shoot you."

> _

Nefer007

« Reply #922 on: December 16, 2015, 01:16:41 AM »
((Help, I don't know what to say!))
Um...
==>
(Just assume she stuck her head above the table.)

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #923 on: December 18, 2015, 03:11:55 AM »
((Help, I don't know what to say!))
Um...
==>
(Just assume she stuck her head above the table.)
> The parser understands your plight and grants you a boon!

> You peek around the corner and see Eirin...As well as a small platoon of well-armed rabbits. You comment on how she wasn't going to shoot you.
> "You're right, I wasn't, but they sure as hell were ready to...Just in case." One of the rabbits chuckles at this, but Eirin shoots him a glare and he quickly shuts up. "Where are the others? Are they safe?"
> You ask Alice and the others to come out. Alice is carrying your body while Yumemi is carrying the still-injured Tenshi. Maple, however, looks a bit perplexed and asks "Whatever happened to those soldiers from earlier?"
> Eirin grins. "Good question...While the enemy had me locked up in the medical ward, I wasn't completely shut out from the outside world. I hacked one of my medical monitoring systems to connect to the mansion's security cameras. I saw you had engaged Rikako's hired help...And dispatched with her nicely, I might add."
> Tenshi growls.
> "Apparently, Rikako panicked at your sudden transformation, and sent all of her men to try and head you off before you could cause trouble...But that just left less security to to guard the rest of the Eientei residents. Reisen was able to free the others and stage a counter-attack; I went down here with a select few to back you up...Looks like it wasn't necessary."
> "Then that means Rikako is still around...We have to track her down immediately," Yumemi says in a grim tone. "She still has my assistant and I will not rest until I can get her back safely!"
> "She took her hostage?" Eirin asks, and Yumemi nods in response. "That's not good...Marisa, why don't you go with the professor and your friends to help Reisen? Chances are Rikako's still somewhere nearby. I can watch over your body and the celestial in the meantime."
> "I have a name, you know!" Tenshi declares before getting a bonk on the head, courtesy of Yumemi.
> "What about you?" Alice asks the brain of the moon.
> "I need to go back and keep an eye on Kaguya-hime, in case her condition worsens again," Eirin replies. "I'll leave you in charge of these rabbits here if you decide to go after Rikako," she continues, motioning to the rabbits behind her.

> Seems like this mission isn't over just yet...You could help Yumemi go after Rikako, or you can focus on trying to get your consciousness restored to your original body.
> _

Nefer007

« Reply #924 on: January 13, 2016, 10:01:53 PM »
Focus on yourself.

>Let's put the doll back in the doll.

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #925 on: January 14, 2016, 11:23:12 PM »
Focus on yourself.

>Let's put the doll back in the doll.
> After a bit of thinking, you come to the conclusion that it's best to get your soul returned to its original body ASAP. After all, Medicine's body can't handle the same amount of magical power your body has been built up with over the years. You tell Eirin this.

> "...All right then, I see your point. Let's move your body up to the Medical Ward, then," Eirin asks as she returns to the capsule room. "I could use a hand or two, you want your friends to help?"

> Ah, that's right, Maple and Alice are still with you. You might want to give them something to do while Eirin's helping you with your soul transport. Yumemi looks rather cross at your decision, and she doesn't say a word to you as she takes command of the aforementioned Inaba Platoon and heads off to catch Rikako. You have a feeling she's going to remember your decision.

> Speaking of people being brought back, Mokou hasn't been seen since Tenshi sliced her up a while ago. You wonder if she's ok...

> _

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #926 on: January 28, 2016, 01:44:03 AM »
(Please tell me this ain't dead, i love this and the parser (GM) i rate 9/10 needs more references)

>Ponder how long will Mokou take to come back.
>Consider sending Maple or Alice to assist Yumemi (I am the part of Marisa that is selfless and caring).
>Ask Eirin to be as quick as she can be, because you want to go help too, you just want to be done with this issue here.

(Now back to Fire Emblem, where the only thinks you can trust are the numbers 100, 0, and the Crit animations....Go Hector!)

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #927 on: January 29, 2016, 02:32:56 AM »
(Please tell me this ain't dead, i love this and the parser (GM) i rate 9/10 needs more references)
Rejoice, for the game is still afoot! The game will keep going so long as players will keep, well, playing in it (otherwise the parser would have just made a fanfic about this adventure by now).

References can only take a story so far, but the parser is glad you find them amusing. ;)

>Ponder how long will Mokou take to come back.
> Usually, it doesn't take Mokou very long to come back...Less than a minute for her to burn up and reconstitute herself, usually. Mokou's absence after that last fight is worrying, and you suspect something may have happened with her rebirth.

>Consider sending Maple or Alice to assist Yumemi (I am the part of Marisa that is selfless and caring).
> While you do desire to return to your normal body, you feel a twinge of remorse at what you said to the professor earlier. You ask Maple if she can assist her with the rescue.
> "Eh?! Me? W-Well...All right, sure, we at least owe her for helping us out earlier," Maple replies. "I'll do what I can, and hopefully make it back in one piece!" You say that she will, and Maple giggles nervously at that before flying off.
> Maple has split off from the party. You can still issue commands to her, however.

>Ask Eirin to be as quick as she can be, because you want to go help too, you just want to be done with this issue here.
> As for the matter of getting your body back in place...You ask Alice to join you and her in the infirmary. Alice jumps at the opportunity to help with some unexpected enthusiasm. "Easy there, Miss Margatroid. Your friend's soul is still inside, after all."
> Alice smiles. "No worries, I have the utmost confidence we can sort this out. Shall we head to the infirmary then?"

(Now back to Fire Emblem, where the only thinks you can trust are the numbers 100, 0, and the Crit animations....Go Hector!)
And the letter A, don't forget that.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #928 on: January 29, 2016, 09:20:18 AM »
Gensokian Fairy Picasso:
>Look at the Inaba Troops.
>Keep an eye out for Rika and DON'T FORGET abot the anti-antigravity field.
>Should Rika be found help doing efforts to slow her down or snare her, we can't risk hurting Reisen if she has her.

Magidoll Talker-ze:
>Check Mari-Medi/Medicine on Marisa's body, if anything is wrong with it, charge money from her
>Put Hakkero near your body, we will change bodies again, so let's make sure our main tool is safe.
>Procced with Operation Soul Trader
>Wonder if Mokou got impaled on bamboo again (Purplequest strikes back!)

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #929 on: January 31, 2016, 08:42:58 PM »
Gensokian Fairy Picasso:
>Look at the Inaba Troops.
> They seem like a capable bunch; they're wearing camouflaged versions of the combat helmets the Usagi usually wear. Their guns, gadgets and armor are less advanced than the Kappa tech you've seen before. One of the inaba, a young male with copper-colored hair, seems particularly nervous; the look on his face screams "I just want to get this over with."

>Keep an eye out for Rika and DON'T FORGET abot the anti-antigravity field.
> Maple flies ahead and tells Professor Okazaki that she's accompanying her on this rescue mission. "That's good," she replies in a flat tone. Maple thinks she's still salty about Marisa turning her down, but you're sure things will improve once her pupil is safe and sound.
> As for that anti-gravity field...Heh, no worries, Maple knows just how to exploit that bit of kit...

>Should Rika be found help doing efforts to slow her down or snare her, we can't risk hurting Reisen if she has her.
> Maple thinks that Reisen should be fine, but she keeps her guard up regardless. There's no telling what else this crazy scientist is capable of.

Code: [Select]
> LOADING...ERROR! ERROR!
> THE NEXT BATTLE SCENARIO REQUIRES A SPECIAL PLUGIN IN ORDER TO RENDER PROPERLY.
> SEARCH FOR AND DOWNLOAD PLUGIN? [Y/N]

Magidoll Talker-ze:
>Check Mari-Medi/Medicine on Marisa's body, if anything is wrong with it, charge money from her
> You and Eirin do a thorough scan of your body. You're aware of Medicine's venomous powers all too well.
> "Hmm..." Eirin hums to herself. "Your body seems to be in good shape. Rika did a good job preserving it...An almost immaculate job. You probably will need to eat a snack and drink some water before you get back up and running again, I'm sure you'll be hungry."

>Put Hakkero near your body, we will change bodies again, so let's make sure our main tool is safe.
> You tuck your Precious Thing into your BAG OF HOLDING, where it belongs. In fact, you go ahead and transfer your items from Medi-Mari's inventory to yours (except the clothing of course, even dolls have to stay decent).

>Wonder if Mokou got impaled on bamboo again (Purplequest strikes back!)
> You chuckle at the thought of this scenario happening, and Alice asks you what's so funny. You tell her what's on your mind.
> "Er...Uh...Well," Alice turns towards Eirin. "Has this happened before?"
> "Many times," Eirin says with a slight grin. "Bamboo make effective spike pits."
> Alice gulps. "Well then...I hope she comes back soon, haha..."

>Procced with Operation Soul Trader
> "Anyways..." Alice begins, composing herself. "I wasn't going to use this, but...Now's a good time to test it." Alice then produces one of the most intricate and ornate spell cards you've seen in in your life...The legendary SOUL DEPOSIT Spell Card. You've only seen this a couple times as Alice has reworked and improved this card in the past, with the soul sole purpose of giving life to a living doll. "I'm gonna need your help for this," Alice says to Eirin, whom nods.

> A Soul Transfer is not something to be taken lightly. Souls are delicate things, and if something goes wrong, the Soul could be lost to a hungry youkai, the Netherworld, or worse, be destroyed completely. However, you are confident that these two can get the job done.

> You lay yourself on the table next to your still body and close your eyes. You can hear Alice and Eirin shuffle into position, and then...

> "Ready?" Alice asks.
> "As I'll ever be," Eirin replies.

> You hear Alice chant a rather long and complicated incantation, something you've heard a few times before. Maybe you should commit this to memory later...
> The next thing you know, there is a great surge of magical power crackling through the air, and then a massive jolt hitting your body like a mighty DUNDABOLT.
> And then, darkness and silence...

> ...

> Is this the real life?
> Is this just fantasy?
> Caught in a landslide,
> No escape from reality...
> Open your eyes, look up into the skies and see...

source (finding a good, non-action pose pic took way longer than expected)

> Here we go again...You are now SAKUYA IZAYOI, the ELEGANT PERFECT MAID of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. For as long as you can remember, you've been a loyal and faithful servant of REMILIA and FLANDRE SCARLET, carrying out duties such as CLEANING THE MANSION, SHOPPING, KEEPING OUT INTRUDERS, SOLVING INCIDENTS, and VCR REPAIR. While you are good at what you do, you have been known to succumb to COMPLETE DITZINESS at times, possibly as  side effect of your most notable power: TIME MANIPULATION. You can stop time, speed it up, slow it down, or even erase moments in time altogether. Reversing time is is a bit trickier however; you can't restore the state of an object or person to a previous point in time, but you can change its position in time...In essence you could change SPACE as well, but that's more of MISS YAKUMO'S forte. In terms of non-magical combat, you usually rely on your throwing knives and agility to outsmart your enemy. They can't hit what they can't touch!

> You're currently in the HUMAN VILLAGE, having just finished up your GROCERY SHOPPING for the week. All that's left is to stop by KOURINDOU and pick up a few more odds and ends, you have a separate SHOPPING LIST for that. It's also currently getting close to DUSK; you'd best get a move on before the mistress wakes up tonight.

> _