Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 11F  (Read 278519 times)

Gesh86

• Buddha may forgive you...
  • but Byakuren won't!
Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 11F
« Reply #870 on: December 07, 2013, 01:17:52 PM »
I have just finished LoT2, enjoyed it quite a bit. I'm aware that not all of the content is in the game, but is there ANYTHING to do after the final boss right now? I know that 16th floor FOE is a thing,  but is it time to put this down until next patch or no?

I don't think you'll have to BECAUSE ON THIS VERY DAY, WE GOT VER.1.200!!! It seems to be the big content-patch so far. I'm not sure on what else there is to do yet, but I just beat
Spoiler:
the boss-rush
on the eastern side of 20F.

http://www.geocities.jp/aaa_3peso/ - here you go for the LoT2 page for convenience's sake. Is it ok to humbly ask for a swift update of the English patch? I'm so not used to playing this game in Japanese anymore...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 01:22:13 PM by Gesh86 »

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
« Reply #871 on: December 07, 2013, 01:54:25 PM »
Version 1.200 changelog
Added post-clear contents
Boss Rush in 20F, a new boss added in 16F, things over the area in 12F which was previously unreachable.

Slight adjustments to stats and skills of :
Reimu, Keine, Momiji, Wriggle, Rumia, Minoriko, Kogasa, Cirno, Komachi, Aya, Kaguya, Hina,
Spoiler:
Meiling, Patchouli, Satori, Utsuho, Alice, Sanae, Sakuya, Kanako, Tenshi, Hijiri, Yukari, Eiki.
Hina,
Spoiler:
Yukari, Eiki
was slightly weakened, others were slightly strengthened.

Slight adjustments to some bosses.
Overall, weakened attack, strengthened defenses.

Implemented graphical effects and sound effects which were previously not implemented.

Slightly reduced effects of level-up bonuses.

Some other small adjustments.

And I should stop writing spoiler as spolier.
Signature

« Reply #872 on: December 07, 2013, 02:41:58 PM »
I play the game on Windows 7 and never encountered any kind of problem like that. If there's a specific folder that has this read-only property to it, maybe you can just copy all the game files to somewhere else, maybe create a new folder alltogether if necessary. The way I remember LoT2, it didn't have an installer and was one of those "copy the files of the CD onto your harddrive"-games. Moving around files shouldn't damage anything.

Ah ha! That worked like a charm. Thanks to to you, I can finally play the latest vers...

I don't think you'll have to BECAUSE ON THIS VERY DAY, WE GOT VER.1.200!!!

...Well, crap. At least I have no plans play that version until it gets an English patch.

Milkyway64

• I AM A MAD SCIENTIST. KIND OF.
« Reply #873 on: December 07, 2013, 03:25:28 PM »
Oh, sweet. Looking forward to the update being patched.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
  • I feed on your tears...
« Reply #874 on: December 07, 2013, 07:48:37 PM »
Stuff I could find:
Spoiler:
New boss on 16F (was previously the FOE correction, my FOE just hadn't reappear, both can be up at the same time, they are located on the same little island) (he got pretty annoying, he does an attack on everyone that reduces their max health, so you can't really heal through him, and he regenerates a lot faster than the FOE previously did), as well as a new event behind the event that was blocked back in the last patch (still don't know how to access it though)
The last bunch of achievements is still incomplete
Paths on both sides of the rocks on 12F are now available
Yukari's IN Quadruple Barrier now costs all her MP and doesn't put her at full ATB, only her allies
A whole new page for Sub Equipment
Boss Rush on 20F
21F is available, though blocked by rocks. Each of the rocks ask you to defeat a certain boss (not sure which one they are supposed to be)
Lots of rocks on the new zones in 11F and 13F (I'll get on that once I'm done enjoying myself with the patch). The rocks on 11F around the relay point are related to the strengthen bosses, you have to kill 2, 4 and 12 bosses. There is a rock on the furthest east side that only says "I wonder how we can break the seal..."
On the east side of 20F is the boss rush, defeating that will unlock SUPER BOSSES (stronger version of the boss you fought in the boss rush, they are located where they are normally found)
If I'm not mistaken, defeating all super bosses will unlock the rock to the west side of 20F (testing in progress). My guess is that the boss there is going to be the Super Boss Rush (which is not gonna be fun to deal with...)
The stones on 14F (going up from the stairs, saying 116) is you need 116 Sub Equipment to enter, while the other (going down from the stairs) only says "I wonder how we can break the seal..."
I'll add more as I see them

I have to say, they really added a lot of space in the new zones, the dungeon really expanded. It's pretty much an expansion at this point
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 01:24:44 AM by kuilfrayt »
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

Now working with Touhou-Online in French

Sahgren

« Reply #875 on: December 07, 2013, 08:38:45 PM »
Does anyone know the specifics on the requirements for the rock leading to the
Spoiler:
20F boss rush
? It says 46 (something).

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #876 on: December 07, 2013, 08:38:56 PM »
So this is basically the equivalent to the Plus Disk of the first game.
Time to go through the game again so I can access all of this stuff. XD
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #877 on: December 07, 2013, 08:46:11 PM »
Does anyone know the specifics on the requirements for the rock leading to the
Spoiler:
20F boss rush
? It says 46 (something).
Most likely, you need 46 characters
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

DA

• Some dude on the internet
« Reply #878 on: December 08, 2013, 12:23:35 AM »
Well after beating these three bosses at the 16~18 floors I was able to get past that one block with the event with yukari talking with marisa and reimu. Behind that area was
Spoiler:
Renko
. I don't know were
Spoiler:
Maribel
is but I assume you need to get what I got to get the other.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 12:28:55 AM by PrinnyAce »

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
« Reply #879 on: December 08, 2013, 12:34:15 AM »
Waiting for the English patch so, I can wreck through things. <3

Edit: They just released patch 1.201
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 02:01:21 AM by MewMewHeart »
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

jaxter0987

• Umiiro Shoujo ni Miserarete
  • Umi is love, Umi is life
« Reply #880 on: December 08, 2013, 09:49:50 AM »
Oh man I'm going to be all over this new patch, English Translation or not, AFTER getting through Finals week. I guess I know what I'm spending my winter break on.

Milkyway64

• I AM A MAD SCIENTIST. KIND OF.
« Reply #881 on: December 08, 2013, 10:49:21 AM »
I'm considering the same. For the mooooooossssst part, I think I can operate on pure Japanese for this game, I already played through all the way and am very familiar with all the skills and spells and whatnot.

I'd really rather wait on a patch, but if it's gonna be like, a month, I'll just bite the bullet.

« Reply #882 on: December 08, 2013, 11:53:30 AM »
PrinnyAce do you mean here https://db.tt/lyS8Jrtd ? the only bosses I found in those floors were
Spoiler:
improved version of black goddess of fertility/three golden orbs and  shredding amnisieri (切り裂くアムネシエリ from lot1)
still can't get there.

20F north west rock leading to
Spoiler:
boss rush v2
after beating all 12 improved bosses
Spoiler:
it's scary considering how hard are some of them orz.

Postgame is amazing so far, challenging bosses finally.
Can't wait to see how 21-22F look I love floors design/bgm.

DA

« Reply #883 on: December 08, 2013, 03:28:04 PM »
PrinnyAce do you mean here https://db.tt/lyS8Jrtd ? the only bosses I found in those floors were
Spoiler:
improved version of black goddess of fertility/three golden orbs and  shredding amnisieri (切り裂くアムネシエリ from lot1)
still can't get there.

20F north west rock leading to
Spoiler:
boss rush v2
after beating all 12 improved bosses
Spoiler:
it's scary considering how hard are some of them orz.

Postgame is amazing so far, challenging bosses finally.
Can't wait to see how 21-22F look I love floors design/bgm.

Yes I am talking about that. You are not looking hard enough. there is the boss at floor 17 near the entrance and it is past a rock and there is one at floor 18 near the stairs to floor 19 that is also past a rock. I dont know what the rocks want but you might have to beat extra bosses.

Also guys you can mess with the background colours of the battles.You can mess with the colours by pressing press 1, Q, W, 2, E, or 3 in battle and you see what I mean.

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #884 on: December 08, 2013, 05:15:02 PM »
Also guys you can mess with the background colours of the battles.You can mess with the colours by pressing press 1, Q, W, 2, E, or 3 in battle and you see what I mean.

That's kind of an odd thing to add to the game, but I guess it could be useful for, say, trying to get it to thematically match... or something.

« Reply #885 on: December 08, 2013, 05:32:58 PM »
Beware in 1.201 you can't get past the "beat all 12 improved bosses" rocks, thankfully I can revert in 1.200 for that.

There were more boss like you said PrinnyAce, I didn't notice because the lasts two pop after the precedent is defeated.

DA

« Reply #886 on: December 08, 2013, 05:39:26 PM »
Beware in 1.201 you can't get past the "beat all 12 improved bosses" rocks, thankfully I can revert in 1.200 for that.

There were more boss like you said PrinnyAce, I didn't notice because the lasts two pop after the precedent is defeated.

I think it is because 1.201 actually respawned the version 2 Book boss back in the fire areas when I looked into why it did that. Also if anyone figures out where to get
Spoiler:
Maribel
, please do tell me because I need
Spoiler:
Maribel
as I am really really confused on what to do because 1 rock wants 116 sub equipment at this one extra area and this other rock at another wants me to get all the characters-based off assumptions-.

Edit:
Spoiler:
By the way if anyone gets Renko please tell me the skills that she has

Edit2: More spoilers but yesterday night I think I have found the scariest boss in the game. FOR SURE. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45476381/A4.jpg
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 05:42:28 PM by PrinnyAce »

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #887 on: December 08, 2013, 07:01:27 PM »
Ill get
Spoiler:
Renko and Maribel
done tonight. Ill either force myself to beat the last super boss or just use my cheat save. Look forward to them

« Reply #888 on: December 08, 2013, 07:40:17 PM »
I think it is because 1.201 actually respawned the version 2 Book boss back in the fire areas when I looked into why it did that. Also if anyone figures out where to get
Spoiler:
Maribel
, please do tell me because I need
Spoiler:
Maribel
as I am really really confused on what to do because 1 rock wants 116 sub equipment at this one extra area and this other rock at another wants me to get all the characters-based off assumptions-.

Edit:
Spoiler:
By the way if anyone gets Renko please tell me the skills that she has

Edit2: More spoilers but yesterday night I think I have found the scariest boss in the game. FOR SURE. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45476381/A4.jpg

Spoiler:
Renko has 2 active skills, 1 seems to be apply strong paralysis, shock and silence to all enemies at the cost of lowering all front line allies' action bar, the other one seems to be buffing all front line allies at the cost of all front line allies' hp

DA

« Reply #889 on: December 08, 2013, 07:45:59 PM »
Spoiler:
Renko has 2 active skills, 1 seems to be apply strong paralysis, shock and silence to all enemies at the cost of lowering all front line allies' action bar, the other one seems to be buffing all front line allies at the cost of all front line allies' hp

Spoiler:
I should be more specific next time but what I meant was about her passive skills like I know what her active skills are just not her passive.

Edit: HAHAHAHA. Oh my goodness she has nitori's skill that doubles what the equipment increases. Still gotta figure out her others.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 07:48:28 PM by PrinnyAce »

« Reply #890 on: December 08, 2013, 07:48:53 PM »
Edit 1 : Meanwhile I have to get back to 1.200 to kill a boss behind a rock... WOW NEW BGM IT SOUNDS SCARY, reminds me bloodstained seals.
Edit 2 : it seriously switch my characters from front to reserve get another turn right after with 20 000 and uses a multi-nuke ??! insane.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 10:57:34 PM by Leerius »

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #891 on: December 08, 2013, 09:01:45 PM »
Edit 1 : Meanwhile I have to get back to 1.200 to kill a boss behind a rock... WOW NEW BGM IT SOUNDS SCARY, reminds me bloodstained seals.

Would it happen to be either this song ("Noble Men of the Summit") or this song ("EX")? I haven't gotten there myself because I have to redo the entire game (on 3F and almost done with it!), but I know these songs were in the game files but seemingly unused.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #892 on: December 08, 2013, 09:30:24 PM »
Maribel Hearn
Spoiler:
MP Boost
TP Boost
MAG Boost
Motivated Heart
Hands-on Experience
Sealing Club
:
If Mari and Renko are on the front line, skill holder's gets all stats increased by (SLv*12)%
When the skill holder's gets a turn she will recover (SLv*6)% HP and (SLv) MP
Can only takes effect if at least one ally or enemy performed an action in the battle.
Manipulation of Boundaries:
Like Yukari
Ability to See Boundaries:
When the skill holder is attacked or attacks an enemy, and the enemy has a buff on him,
the damage is calculated as if it was a debuff.
Ability to Slightly Fiddle with Boundaries:
Stats increasing effects decay slower on the skill holder.
Rapid Charge:
Like Minoriko
Grand Incantation:
Like Reimu

Spell animation
Liberated Abilities: (first Void Spell, oh my)
Cost 5 MP   Multi-target: Void Attribute   Magic Attack - Cannot Miss
Void spell that hits all enemies.
It has a high damage stability since it is not affected by the enemy's elemental resistances, and cannot miss.
Chaotic Quadruple Barrier:
Cost 4 MP   Single-target: DRK Attribute   Magic Attack - ACC +8
DRK spell that hits all enemies.
Can inflict a good amount of SHK, TRR and DTH.
Overflowing Unnatural Power:
Cost 8 MP   Self-target: DRK Attribute   Auxilliary Action
Self-targeted spell that highly increases the caster's overall stats.
Her HP is reduced as a drawback.
Merry's Homemade Novice Barrier:
Cost 6 MP   All Allies: MYS Attribute   Auxilliary Action
Adds the effect "Damage dealt on the next attack is increased" to all allies.
A special auxilliary action. The effect isn't very high.
Leveling up the spell will add an HP recovery effect.

First one done, going to work on Renko now

« Reply #893 on: December 08, 2013, 09:59:39 PM »
Finally defeated the lv144 boss on 11F, it unlocks 21F and the battle is extremely luck dependant.
Hopefully his only drop is at 100%.

The bgm is none of those you posted.
Are you able to check if there are new ones ?

PrinnyAce where did you find such horrifying FOE ?
Looking from your screenshot I should've been able to find him in 1~3/7~9F but I didn't.

Spoiler:
Maribel looks really good on paper, like she did in lot1 I hope she has high mag to compensates her lack of piercing skill else she'll probably end up as a sweaper :'(

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #894 on: December 08, 2013, 10:03:38 PM »
Huh. I can't check the files because I don't know how to extract .dxa files, but I guess the new music was added to bgm2.dxa. Does anyone know how to extract those? I've tried ExtractData but that doesn't work.

DA

« Reply #895 on: December 08, 2013, 10:14:50 PM »
Finally defeated the lv144 boss on 11F, it unlocks 21F and the battle is extremely luck dependant.
Hopefully his only drop is at 100%.

The bgm is none of those you posted.
Are you able to check if there are new ones ?

PrinnyAce where did you find such horrifying FOE ?
Looking from your screenshot I should've been able to find him in 1~3/7~9F but I didn't.

Spoiler:
Maribel looks really good on paper, like she did in lot1 I hope she has high mag to compensates her lack of piercing skill else she'll probably end up as a sweaper :'(

With my best drawing ability I circled around where it is. Obvious spoilers. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45476381/A6.jpg

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #896 on: December 08, 2013, 10:18:31 PM »
Renko Usami (thanks to Leerius for doing most of it)
Spoiler:
SPD Boost
EVA Boost
Status Boost
Motivated Heart
Hands-on Experience
Sealing Club
:
Same as Merry
Ability to read the stars (星を読む程度の能力):
Increases PSN, PAR, HVY and SHK resistance for everyone except skill holder by (SLv*8 )%
The effects are still active if skill holder's is in reserve but halved.
Ability to read the moon (月を読む程度の能力):
Increases TRR, SIL, DTH and DBF resistance for everyone except skill holder by (SLv*8 )%
The effects are still active if skill holder's is in reserve but halved.
Maintenance:
Same as Nitori
Astronomical Observation Position:
Decreases the rate at which the encounter rate counter increases by (SLv*10)%.    
This effect stacks with other similar skills,
but will cap at a maximum of 75% reduction. (same as Rumia, but 10% instead of 12)
Easygoing:
Same as Kogasa

Spell animation
Galaxy Stop:
Cost 6 MP   Multi-target: SPI Attribute   Magic Attack - ACC +50
SPI spell that targets all enemies, and can inflict powerful PAR, SIL and SHK.
Adds powerful effects, but slightly reduces the ATB bar of all allies on the front line.
Assault Beacon
Cost 9 MP   All Allies: DRK Attribute   Auxilliary Action
Powerful auxilliary action that increase all stats of all allies.
The effect is very powerful, but it will reduce the HP of all allies on the front line.

DA

« Reply #897 on: December 08, 2013, 10:47:36 PM »
So has anyone figured out the rock in the extra part of 14F. You know the rock downward from the stairs.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #898 on: December 09, 2013, 01:33:25 AM »
Huh. I can't check the files because I don't know how to extract .dxa files, but I guess the new music was added to bgm2.dxa. Does anyone know how to extract those? I've tried ExtractData but that doesn't work.
You can try asking Qazmlpok, he's the one who extracted the previous bgm files

Edit: Also, Mari and Renko are up on the wiki
Edit2: The Strenghten Boss Rush is well... brutal... damn
Edit3: Oh and PrinnyAce, yea, that boss is quite the enemy. But I have to say, he doesn't hit very hard (maybe I'm just too overleveled), but other than
Spoiler:
having to make sure everything goes down at the same time, he wasn't too bad, Reisen gets MVP on that fight (same as the Strengthen left side boss of 20F, that one was a pain in the butt). Two part of 21F opened!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 06:29:06 AM by kuilfrayt »

« Reply #899 on: December 09, 2013, 03:31:12 PM »
I just found out where
Spoiler:
Maribel
was. :)