Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 and 10F  (Read 295480 times)

ViciousYukkuri

• Casually Hardcore
  • All is best 2hu.
Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 and 10F
« Reply #930 on: August 24, 2013, 10:36:05 PM »
You just put the files into your THLaby2 folder. If it's the one with the _out executable, you use that executable instead after putting it into the folder.
I finally got my first Normal 1cc. ReimuA, TD.
I have a noob stream now. Mostly Touhou, fangames, Warframe and League of Legends.
Currently playing: Nothing until ESO is out.

Xarizzar

• RPG fan
« Reply #931 on: August 24, 2013, 10:39:02 PM »
Spoiler:
If any of them are in 13-15 then bloody ell I won't be finding them unless Cheat Engine can screw with the puzzle.
Well, I did get some help for these floors, but I do believe I can say that they weren't THAT annoying, or at least as annoying as users here said they were. Maybe that was just me though.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
« Reply #932 on: August 24, 2013, 11:05:32 PM »
You just put the files into your THLaby2 folder. If it's the one with the _out executable, you use that executable instead after putting it into the folder.
For some reason, the executable for 1.130 THLabyrinth2.exe doesn't work, but the older versions work. I click the executable for the partial translation patch and even tried the untranslated 1.130, but all I get on both sides is a screen is black and then it just closes out on me.  Is there something that I'm missing here?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 11:11:36 PM by MewMewHeart »
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

ViciousYukkuri

• Casually Hardcore
  • All is best 2hu.
« Reply #933 on: August 24, 2013, 11:08:07 PM »
Can you post a screenshot of your THLaby2 folder? So I can get a better idea of what we're working with.
I have a noob stream now. Mostly Touhou, fangames, Warframe and League of Legends.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #934 on: August 24, 2013, 11:14:16 PM »
Here's a picture of my folder Yukkuri, I hope it helps out with what's going on with my folder.
My folder.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 11:15:59 PM by MewMewHeart »

Xarizzar

• RPG fan
« Reply #935 on: August 24, 2013, 11:15:24 PM »
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4537/7ggz.png

EDIT: Dammit, I got ninja'd xD

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #936 on: August 24, 2013, 11:16:32 PM »
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4537/7ggz.png

EDIT: Dammit, I got ninja'd xD
I'm a ninja fear me. But yeah my last post had my folder.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 11:18:25 PM by MewMewHeart »

ViciousYukkuri

• Casually Hardcore
  • All is best 2hu.
« Reply #937 on: August 24, 2013, 11:17:38 PM »
Here's a picture of my folder Yukkuri, I hope it helps out with what's going on with my folder.
My folder.

Put the BGM1 and IMG1 from the old back into it and try again. That's the only thing your missing that I'm not.

Krimmydoodle

• We must apply more SCIENCE!
« Reply #938 on: August 24, 2013, 11:18:36 PM »
Whether you're on Easy or you're a Lunatic, be damn proud of your accomplishments.  Don't let anyone convince you otherwise, for it's when you lose faith in your own achievements that those victories become defeats.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #939 on: August 24, 2013, 11:32:38 PM »
Put the BGM1 and IMG1 from the old back into it and try again. That's the only thing your missing that I'm not.
No, dice,  it still keeps closing out on me even if I have the trial folder patched to 1.130 it still doesn't work for me. Only the earlier versions of the game work for me unless... if I could try getting the very first trial and see if  putting the newer patch works.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 11:36:20 PM by MewMewHeart »

ViciousYukkuri

• Casually Hardcore
  • All is best 2hu.
« Reply #940 on: August 24, 2013, 11:36:50 PM »
Damn, that's all I could think of. Sorry.

The Krve

• Power Word : Silence
« Reply #941 on: August 24, 2013, 11:42:25 PM »
This is a little late, but the music from this game and LOT1 comes from the same guy(s). Pretty sure it is copyright-free since it has been used in a number of other games (Vanguard Princess, Material Sniper, Cosmic Break,.....).
Artist's name is "Rengoku Teien". Their music is most likely free since you can download it from their site.
Pretty goddamn obscure outside of Japan.

« Reply #942 on: August 24, 2013, 11:52:08 PM »
Here's a very preliminary dialogue dump.
http://pastebin.com/xQpe4HeV

By that, I mean every speaker has an ID associated with them (Reimu is 1, Marisa is 2, Kourin is 3, etc), and I have no idea what any of them are beyond 4F or so. I'm really going to need someone to send me a fully unlocked save file at some point. Then there's a few that have an ID over 100. I assume they're story-only people.

Lacking that, could someone read off the characters in order on the character select page? I believe the order there matches the IDs, so I can use that to get the missing characters.

Xarizzar

• RPG fan
« Reply #943 on: August 24, 2013, 11:57:03 PM »
This is a little late, but the music from this game and LOT1 comes from the same guy(s). Pretty sure it is copyright-free since it has been used in a number of other games (Vanguard Princess, Material Sniper, Cosmic Break,.....).
Artist's name is "Rengoku Teien". Their music is most likely free since you can download it from their site.
Oh, then YouTube really is making errors. So the one who made this music is the same one who made some of the music used in LoT1, like Oukaba, Cellular and Ikusa Japan? (I think I got the names correct :P )

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #944 on: August 25, 2013, 12:03:49 AM »
Damn, that's all I could think of. Sorry.
It's ok Yukkuri, I'll wait for the full version of the game to out. I'm in no rush. Thanks for trying to help everyone.  :D

The Krve

« Reply #945 on: August 25, 2013, 12:06:46 AM »
Oh, then YouTube really is making errors. So the one who made this music is the same one who made some of the music used in LoT1, like Oukaba, Cellular and Ikusa Japan? (I think I got the names correct :P )
Exactly.
And it is Celluloid.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
  • I feed on your tears...
« Reply #946 on: August 25, 2013, 12:25:02 AM »
Here's a very preliminary dialogue dump.

By that, I mean every speaker has an ID associated with them (Reimu is 1, Marisa is 2, Kourin is 3, etc), and I have no idea what any of them are beyond 4F or so. I'm really going to need someone to send me a fully unlocked save file at some point. Then there's a few that have an ID over 100. I assume they're story-only people.

Lacking that, could someone read off the characters in order on the character select page? I believe the order there matches the IDs, so I can use that to get the missing characters.
By fully unlocked, you mean just a saved file that has everything? characters, items, events, etc? If so, here's mine http://www.mediafire.com/?osxvhf60kdvc1tz
It has almost every achievements available and missing 1 sub equip, 1 material and 1 special item. But you would be able to also test with your patch to see how everything fits

For the order, here it is http://pastebin.com/F88q6gGU
I think <Unknown 106> is one of
Spoiler:
Tenshi's form when she has the sword with her and she looks all crazed
<Unknown 103> is probably the same
Spoiler:
just the previous form of hers, the more it goes, the more she starts glowing
<Unknown 105> I think is
Spoiler:
Iku when she's with Tenshi and she has the dark look on her face
<Unknown 102> is Kogasa without her umbrella
<Unknown 101> is Akyuu
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 12:38:54 AM by kuilfrayt »
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

Now working with Touhou-Online in French

« Reply #947 on: August 25, 2013, 12:58:40 AM »
Yep, exactly what I needed, thanks! Updated the pastebin, or here it is again.

Used (G) for 103 and (C) was 106. All of the repeated characters have something in parenthesis, e.g. Kogasa sans Umbrella is 'Kogasa (U)'.

Xarizzar

• RPG fan
« Reply #948 on: August 25, 2013, 01:15:54 AM »
Dammit... These BP events for Yuuka :'( I've lost track of the BP so I can't use Cheat Engine... And I've been grinding for BP for too much and the events just don't go away :'(

ViciousYukkuri

• Casually Hardcore
  • All is best 2hu.
« Reply #949 on: August 25, 2013, 01:22:33 AM »
Should we put the BP requirements to get the scrolls for
Spoiler:
Byakuren's
recruitment on her page in the wiki? I mean, we know the values (I don't remember if we know how much is needed for Nitori) and the floors. I just figured I'd ask before I go in there and start editing stuff.

The Krve

« Reply #950 on: August 25, 2013, 01:50:27 AM »
How can I pass this rock?
[attach=1]
I'm supposed to go over it to continue the game right?

ViciousYukkuri

• Casually Hardcore
  • All is best 2hu.
« Reply #951 on: August 25, 2013, 02:02:28 AM »
[attach=1]

Have you gone up both these stairs and killed both bosses? Cause that's how.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 02:07:20 AM by ViciousYukkuri »

DA

• Some dude on the internet
« Reply #952 on: August 25, 2013, 02:06:57 AM »
[attach=1]

Its more or less something you need to worry about later. Right now you need to get to the bottom of that map because this will allow you to eventually get to floor 20, not where the final boss is if you wondering, to face two bosses to break those rocks which will lead to the final boss part of floor 20. Do note that floor 20 is basically 3 short maps in 1 because you going to have fun with switches to getting to it once you get to the bottom part of floor 19.

The Krve

« Reply #953 on: August 25, 2013, 02:12:11 AM »
D'oh!
I forgot that there's still a green seal that I haven't gone through.
Thanks.

ViciousYukkuri

• Casually Hardcore
  • All is best 2hu.
« Reply #954 on: August 25, 2013, 03:40:47 AM »
My roommate bet I wouldn't put 200K into Youmu's attack.

He was wrong. I regret nothing.

I think I'm ready for the final boss.

E: Beat it. Super Youmu getting buffed to all stats +100% by Byakuren broke it.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 03:55:44 AM by ViciousYukkuri »

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
  • I feed on your tears...
« Reply #955 on: August 25, 2013, 03:58:48 AM »
So, has anyone been able to crack the Marisa, Reimu and Yukari event in 16F? I'm really curious as to what's behind it (they mention its some sort of space distortion, so I'm trying to go get BP with Yukari, but someone with the cheat engine might have it easier)
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

Now working with Touhou-Online in French

DA

• Some dude on the internet
« Reply #956 on: August 25, 2013, 04:04:02 AM »
So, has anyone been able to crack the Marisa, Reimu and Yukari event in 16F? I'm really curious as to what's behind it (they mention its some sort of space distortion, so I'm trying to go get BP with Yukari, but someone with the cheat engine might have it easier)

I personally have a feeling that is how you are going to get
Spoiler:
Maribel and Renko once they are finished in later patches and you do whatever if needed for them to appear, that is my guess anyways.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #957 on: August 25, 2013, 04:15:59 AM »
The area has no existing event(s), fight(s), or item(s) as of 1.130, so even if you could get in, there wouldn't be anything to find... We can get in once it has something of value though, no doubt.

« Reply #958 on: August 25, 2013, 04:19:50 AM »

Oh! I was wondering if it might be. Thank you for clearing that up.

...Wow, I might need to look into this group, then.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
« Reply #959 on: August 25, 2013, 04:47:18 AM »
HA! Good news I finally fixed my problem... bad news I'm afraid I might break the game early with a certain character.