Author Topic: 東方導命樹 ~ Mystical Power Plant 體驗版  (Read 63319 times)

Zakari

• This loli contains Autism
  • Autistic Loli
Re: 東方導命樹 ~ Mystical Power Plant 體驗版
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2013, 02:06:26 PM »
Speculations about Extra boss?

she would be like what?

« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2013, 02:08:06 PM »
She would be like a super cute loli.

« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2013, 02:20:13 PM »
Among hidden spellcards, there is one which is in category called "Hidden 空き" (yeah, 空き instead of difficulty). I wonder if it means anything (it might be a leftover), maybe it's related to Extra (it's between last Hidden Lunatic and Hidden Extra).
Would be glad to get help with Touhou Doumeiju ~ Mystical Power Plant Translation Project spellcard comments' translation.

TheTeff007

• Best Touhou 2015!
  • So much cuteness...!
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2013, 02:26:01 PM »
Speculations about Extra boss?

she would be like what?

Well, apparently Tenmu and Mitama are supposedly two of the three Great Vengeful Spirits of Japan, so my guess is that the third one should be the Ex. Boss.

Also, I have a little something for you, guys:

I have begun to translate Reimu's Route. I will continue but I have one request: Can somebody do a little testing with the Text Balloons? The script is located in the "lib" inside the "Th_mpp" folder. It's the one called "Obj_Talk.dnh". I would do it myself, but my sister comes today so I have to go and pick her up :V
Small Teaser of my upcoming project~

No need to call me Teff007. Teff will do just as well~

« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2013, 02:29:52 PM »
I might try. What kind of testing should be done? I have a brief idea but it's better to be sure.
Would be glad to get help with Touhou Doumeiju ~ Mystical Power Plant Translation Project spellcard comments' translation.

TheTeff007

• Best Touhou 2015!
  • So much cuteness...!
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2013, 02:51:32 PM »
I just need to know how it works. That's all. Right now, some text goes out of the borders of the balloon, so I need to know how that works.
Small Teaser of my upcoming project~

No need to call me Teff007. Teff will do just as well~

« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2013, 02:53:19 PM »
I see. Ok, I'll give it a try.

Well... The way it works is quite confusing (more complicated than I thought). For now, some intermediate thoughts.
First of all, balloon picture is cut from the original image using ObjSprite2D_SetSourceRect(id,129,126,383,388).
First two parameters (x,y) sets the initial point A (in the image below, A is center - (320,240)). Text is placed at A - (128, 0) (it doesn't matter how long is the text line). Balloon center is placed at A - (128, size).
Second two parameters (xr, yr) shift the balloon position.
Third (char_moji) is text, of course.
Next (no) - have no idea but I guess it doesn't matter.
Next (size) - font size.
Next (scax,scay) - scale for balloon.
Last one (turn) - direction for the balloon arrow.

The picture shows the result of Balloon(CenX,CenY,0,0,"Text",frame,16,1.0,1.0,180), where (CenX,CenY) - center of the screen.

I'll try to make a function which will provide necessary xr, yr, scax, scay for chosed x,y, size and text (according to its length).
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 06:21:26 PM by Vectorfish »

« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2013, 06:13:19 PM »
Ehh, accidental double post, don't know how to delete.
Can't delete on MotK.  Just flag your post for a mod to delete it for you.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2013, 06:57:06 PM »
o7

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2013, 09:17:41 PM »
Haha, what?
Also, I just tried Life-Stealing Tree Mode on Normal... I didn't even make it past Stage 1. :V
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

Nyyl

• 弾幕に頭脳?馬鹿じゃないのか?
  • 弾幕はパワーだよ
« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2013, 10:14:40 PM »
On that note, I had a shot at translating a few HUD elements

i also fixed "adsorption" while i was in there :v

for anyone who wants to go ahead and make something a little better (i'm not too good at image editing, i won't be offended), the image is script\Th_mpp\img\front\front00.png and the dnh files that manage the image sizes and placement are script\Th_mpp\lib\Eff_Front.dnh (Eff_Front2.dnh for the "fragments" text)

Mesarthim

• Oh no, which direction should I move?
  • Clumsy
« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2013, 10:19:08 PM »
Haha, what?
Also, I just tried Life-Stealing Tree Mode on Normal... I didn't even make it past Stage 1. :V

I got to stage 5 but not before several attempts. The stage 2 boss timeout still causes me problems. Stage 5 boss is easier than some of the other spellcards before it.

Hard 1cc: 4 (LLS), 6 (EoSD),7 (PCB),8 (IN),9 (PoFV),10 (MoF),11 (SA),12 (UFO),12.8 (GFW)13 (TD), 14 (DDC), 15 (LoLK)
Lunatic 1cc: 8 (IN), 9 (PoFV), 11 (SA), 12.8 (GFW), 14 (DDC)
Extra Clear: 4 (LLS) ,5 (MS) ,6 (EoSD),7 (PCB),8 (IN),9 (PoFV),10 (MoF),11 (SA),12 (UFO),12.8 (GFW),13(TD), 14 (DDC), 15 (LoLK)

« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2013, 10:52:57 PM »
Silly way to cap this but lol.  It made me discover some stuff though maybe.  Taking out the spell bonus and the 25100 points from shooting the boss, the point items turned out to be worth about 1,010,791 each on average.  Being that it's such an odd number I'm assuming that graze does in fact do stuff.  I'm not sure exactly how much, but I'm guessing that it's around 10 point item value per graze at 999 multiplier.  As for the items produced from filling a skill tree, I'm not quite sure what those are worth.  Dropping an Okuu bomb for 2 fills at the start of stage 6 gives 164.5k on the first 284.2k on the second.  The multiplier is at 0 during this and the value of doesn't seem to change at higher multipliers.  The only difference between collection 1 and 2 is the number of point items (64 and 128 respectively, give or take depending on how quickly they were collected), which leads me to believe that the number of items collected is a multiplier or something.  Regardless, it seems to be a trivial amount of points compared to how much you get from everything else.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 11:30:52 PM by ♥♥♥東方Hugger♥♥♥ »

Mesarthim

• Oh no, which direction should I move?
  • Clumsy
« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2013, 10:59:29 PM »
Alright I have finally cleared normal hidden mode, by a narrow margin. Experimenting on the fly generally means deaths but I could have come out with one or two lives had I not experimented on the final boss.

I remember doing stage 1 lunatic hidden mode and even with max lives I barely came out of it. That is so ridiculous.

Hard 1cc: 4 (LLS), 6 (EoSD),7 (PCB),8 (IN),9 (PoFV),10 (MoF),11 (SA),12 (UFO),12.8 (GFW)13 (TD), 14 (DDC), 15 (LoLK)
Lunatic 1cc: 8 (IN), 9 (PoFV), 11 (SA), 12.8 (GFW), 14 (DDC)
Extra Clear: 4 (LLS) ,5 (MS) ,6 (EoSD),7 (PCB),8 (IN),9 (PoFV),10 (MoF),11 (SA),12 (UFO),12.8 (GFW),13(TD), 14 (DDC), 15 (LoLK)

« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2013, 12:14:34 AM »
Results of test version for balloons. I need to tweak it a little. It's implemented just as a MSExcel/LibreOffice Calc file. In case someone want take a look while I'm sleeping, I attached it (I converted it from *.ods to *.xls, I hope it works after that). You need to set coordinates for each of characters and fontsize (little table in the header). After that just input text and character number, and get the "Results" string.

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2013, 06:03:21 AM »
A translation already? I'm not sure whether to be pleased that a translation patch project has sprung up so quickly or annoyed that people can do this while some of the other games go neglected - I posted the full script of The Alternative Age nearly two years ago and as far as I can tell not a single sentence has been translated in that time.

With regards to the scoring, I could probably write up a page on it but it's not high on my priorities (too unbalanced for my liking).

Also, what is with the RAM usage? Youkai Kori Kassen uses less than 150MB, while this uses over 700MB. That's just inefficient.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 09:17:09 AM by Arcorann »

« Reply #107 on: July 02, 2013, 12:23:21 PM »
A translation already? I'm not sure whether to be pleased that a translation patch project has sprung up so quickly or annoyed that people can do this while some of the other games go neglected - I posted the full script of The Alternative Age nearly two years ago and as far as I can tell not a single sentence has been translated in that time.
I'll try to take a look at it. I'll write you a PM if I have something to tell about it.

Ok, I've finished the balloon calculator. Now it aligns the text in a more pretty way and takes font size into account. If you need, I can try to implement auto calculation for where the balloon with text would be better to put, I just don't know what places can be considered as good yet (let me know if you have ideas).
So, I attached a new version (better to use the *.ods one (LibreOffice) because *.xls (Excel) is a converted one). You need to fill gray fields and get the result strings from yellow cells.

This is what it looks like now (it's a pity that this forum engine doesn't have spoiler tag to hide; putting just links isn't a good idea too):

Jaimers

• You just did it because you're older than me.
« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2013, 03:16:56 PM »

Nyyl

• 弾幕に頭脳?馬鹿じゃないのか?
  • 弾幕はパワーだよ
« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2013, 11:26:01 PM »
after a few tries, ura normal 1cc
some embarrassing deaths but perfect stage 4 and 5 kinda makes up for it
not that it's really that difficult with so much slowdown

Karisa

• Extend!
  • High scores are meant to be broken.
« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2013, 12:59:21 PM »
Is this game's score counting extremely slowly for anyone else? For me, it's often still increasing 10+ seconds after collecting point items, which makes it hard to determine how many points were gained from anything in particular. Here's a video of how it's appearing for me.

« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2013, 01:23:31 PM »
Is this game's score counting extremely slowly for anyone else? For me, it's often still increasing 10+ seconds after collecting point items, which makes it hard to determine how many points were gained from anything in particular. Here's a video of how it's appearing for me.
I think this is what the bugfix thing fixes, since it stopped doing that for me after I grabbed it.

« Reply #112 on: July 05, 2013, 05:43:23 PM »
A new patch 0.02b was posted. Almost no idea what it does.
Among bugfixes and little changes, it uses latest danmakufu ph version (pre 0.14). So first, you need to update original script folder with the one from patch and after that move updated script folder and config.dat to new danmakufu folder which was also provided in the patch.
There are some instructions in pictures to show what you need to do, you can find them in the Japanese named folder.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 06:58:44 PM by Vectorfish »

« Reply #113 on: July 05, 2013, 06:05:06 PM »
A new patch 0.02b was posted. Almost no idea what it does.

Seems to be some fixes... related to game crash after using a bomb... music room... conversation bubbles... and spell practise... and other minor bugs...

Oh by the way does anyone here have any idea what files should I copy to save the score file of the game...?

MTSranger

• =.=
« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2013, 03:37:42 AM »

Some of us aren't confident with our Japanese...
Even though I can read most of it doesn't mean I am confident enough to know what it means and not misinterpret. Translation often end up being a one-man job with no good proof-reading (e.g. my work over at Marine Benefit hasn't really been proofread by anyone else, and when I go back and find glaring mistakes a year later, it makes me cringe ><).

Since there appears to be a somewhat competent editor around (my translation of parts of Reimu A was heavily edited), I'll proceed to translate more of MPP - if you or someone else could paste the script that would be very helpful.

I'll go take a look at Alternative Age as well and we'll go from there.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 03:43:14 AM by Kanon »

« Reply #115 on: July 06, 2013, 06:15:05 AM »
Does anyone have a scorefile I can use? I made it all the way to the stage 6 boss, and then the boss defeated sound effect keeps playing and I can't move onto the next phase of the fight. It's just looping over and over again with no end.  I don't feel like replaying again after I made it this far, this is just a dumb bug.

« Reply #116 on: July 06, 2013, 06:39:00 AM »
Does anyone have a scorefile I can use? I made it all the way to the stage 6 boss, and then the boss defeated sound effect keeps playing and I can't move onto the next phase of the fight. It's just looping over and over again with no end.  I don't feel like replaying again after I made it this far, this is just a dumb bug.

here

has a normal and hard 1cc.

Jaimers

• You just did it because you're older than me.

Karisa

• Extend!
  • High scores are meant to be broken.
« Reply #118 on: July 06, 2013, 08:46:38 AM »
So, has anyone tried scoring in this game yet? As far as I can tell, it's all about the bullet canceling. The clear bonus appears to be a static 120m, and spell bonuses are negligible, so it's best to spend as many resources as possible.

In particular, the final card is worth an absolutely ridiculous amount of points if you bombspam the quadruple Master Spark phase. From testing it on Normal stage practice with Sanae/Kanako-A's Kanako bomb (which hits the entire screen for a decent duration), it was worth about 90 billion. (Remember to keep shooting so your multiplier stays at 999. Mitama has so much health that you don't need to be concerned about defeating her early.)

Of course, in a full run, you won't have as many resources as in stage practice. So the rest of the game seems to be about conserving as many resources as possible to use on the final card. However, with the Kanako bomb I've been testing with (other characters may have longer or shorter bombs), 8/0 or so is enough to last the entire timer, so any additional bombs should be used earlier.

Timing bullet cancels should also be relevant, though it's more difficult than usual, since if you stop shooting, the multiplier drops below 999 making the bullet cancel pointless. One strategy I've found is to unfocus to reduce your damage while stalling for the right time, though you have to be looking at the health bar well in advance for that.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 11:54:47 AM by Karisa »

« Reply #119 on: July 06, 2013, 10:22:26 AM »
if you or someone else could paste the script that would be very helpful.

I made an account, prepared the script but when I tried to create a new page - "You do not have permission to create new pages."