Author Topic: Gensokyo Holy War Mafia (Game Over)  (Read 64638 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Gensokyo Holy War Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #540 on: April 08, 2013, 06:08:57 AM »
Just popping up to say it's not even 7 am and I need to go out to teach my little brother how to catch a train, then walk back to my house. So I likely will not get everything I want to say in this post, or at least not high detail. Expect more later!

Why the fuck is there still a wagon on Zak when no one's counterclaimed him?

Could be this:
We really lose nothing by holding off on a Zak lynch.  Worst case scenario, he's scum and we lynch him later.  Best case scenario, he's a cop and we get at least one cleared town (Schezo) or two (plus one confirmed town) if for whatever reason scumteam doesn't axe him tonight.  Sorry Pesco, can't agree with you on this one.

@Zak: I must ask that if you live through the day, do not divulge who you are planning on checking tonight.

As for my opinions on this matter? I am now neutral to a Zakeri lynch, at least today. And, well, there's things more important than lynching someone I'm Neutral to, so:

##Unvote

It's more that I would really prefeer that he were nightkilled. That's probably weird to hear but it's his fault for not being my disciple.

Not the first mention of nightkills from Shadowmeh. By the way, you know there's either a roleblocker/doc, so why wouldn't they protect a 'cop' claim?

What's the other mention?

Well if you're endangering me you'll know from the bullet in your head tonight

Hmm.

Shadowmeh, can you explain who this was directed to? It may or may not be important, but it could help figure out a few things. It is not clear from your post who this is directed towards.

Anyway, I am running out of time swiftly [Finding this Shadoweh Quote to ask about took longer than expected]. Real post coming later.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #541 on: April 08, 2013, 06:40:01 AM »
Honestly I don't see what Dormio's doing that's any different then what he normally does. Same with Serela, he's pretty obvtown so I don't get why he's even a wagon still. (Dormio: Have you ever known Serela to be convinced of anything?)

Pesco: It's not that hard to analyze since two of the three are the leading wagons. As far as limitations to powers goes though it makes sense that he can't cop anyone of his own alignment that he 'trusts'. It does imply that one of them are scum though.

Religion got nothing to do with alignment.

You seem to have no interest in chasing down Serela or Dormio, does that mean Polaris is the one implied scum of the 3 he can't check? I'm only okay with this since I did think Polaris was scummy anyway.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #542 on: April 08, 2013, 07:10:39 AM »
Rairai, why would a post talking about why we shouldn't lynch Zak be a reason there's still a wagon on Zak <_< Also that was a response to BT. And in my experience being protected has never stopped anyone from dying unless they're Kiro.

Pesco: That's the implication, yes. I'm still reading over the Raitaki/Polaris exchange because it feels weird, but out of the three I'd rather lynch Polaris then any of them. It's kind of like a built in godfather limitation.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #543 on: April 08, 2013, 07:19:33 AM »
I'm down with lynching Polaris.

After you if you're a lady.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #544 on: April 08, 2013, 09:05:10 AM »
Rairai, why would a post talking about why we shouldn't lynch Zak be a reason there's still a wagon on Zak <_< Also that was a response to BT. And in my experience being protected has never stopped anyone from dying unless they're Kiro.

OK, I just woke up, as I said. To my sleep-addled brain that sounded like 'We should lynch Zakeri'.

OK, it was a response to BT. Interesting.

I've been down with lynching Polaris pretty much all game, if that wagon is actually going to happen I'll happily push it.

@ The cop claim: I call BS. Why would you have copped Schenzo? He was called out multiple times by multiple people to be a townread. He was not a priority lynch. Also it *happens* that your claim covers the other obvious scumreads, although you could have easily checked, I don't know the Affinity Slot?!

Checking the Affinity Slot is such an obvious move to have made, rather than someone no-one had expressed doubt about. Hell, I'd say that your 'cop' pick is the least useful person in the entire game you could have chosen to investigate! So you can claim it was a town read and have the rest of the town nod and agree.

I shall also point out that there doesn't have to even be a cop in the game.

The whole Moriya Shrine excuse looks like rubbish. Reimu dislikes the Buddhists and Taoists just as much. By that logic all she should be able to check is Marisa. Maybe if it was just Kanako was was guilty always then it would be a different story.

Still not happy with Dormio flapping around going on about hats either. Dormio happens to be in Zakeri's 'I can't investigate!' list too.

Tl;DR: I'm am 90% sure Zakeri's cop claim is BS because he didn't check Affinity.

Dormio is still likely scum, especially if he's being covered by Zakeri.

Wouldn't be shocked if Zakeri flips scum it's a Zakeri/Dormio/Shadoweh scumteam.

It's funny because I said this morning that Zakeri wasn't the best lynch, but then I thought about who he investigated and realized he's either a complete idiot or lying through his teeth in desperation.

##Vote: Zakeri

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #545 on: April 08, 2013, 09:12:48 AM »
Raikaria parroting me too much.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #546 on: April 08, 2013, 09:14:42 AM »
Raikaria parroting me too much.

You didn't mention Affinity.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #547 on: April 08, 2013, 09:15:35 AM »
Red Text!

Pesco (2): Zakeri, Serela
Dormio (3): Edible, Schezo, Raitaki
Serela (3): Polaris, BT, Lecithul
Zakeri (3): Dormio, Pesco, Raikaria

Not voting (1): Shadoweh

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. There are ~39 hours left in the day.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #548 on: April 08, 2013, 09:19:15 AM »
No need to mention the people that I don't see the need for attantion on yet.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #549 on: April 08, 2013, 09:22:43 AM »
Except Affinity was an obvious investigate.

Failing that, Shadoweh, myself, Edible or Raitaki were all good investigations.

Just because I have the same overarching point does not mean I am just parroting. Am I not able to come to the same conclusion as you?

Now gimme a cracker  :derp:

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #550 on: April 08, 2013, 09:33:11 AM »
Nope. Original logic process. DO NOT COPY.

Shadoweh and Edible aren't really worth an investigate as nobody cares about them. You and Raitaki, yes maybe. Affinity maybe too but Lecithul's activity is making up for it now.

So in all, even though he's claimed cop, he's given us nothing that we couldn't have just figured out ourselves. There's been no accountability for him being alive and he's produced nothing useful.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #551 on: April 08, 2013, 09:39:43 AM »
So you're saying at the end of D1 that Affinity was not an obvious investigate? Lechithul hadn't posted yet.

I care about Edibibl.

Shenzo was still not an investigate I think a real cop would have done.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #552 on: April 08, 2013, 09:48:11 AM »
Oh hey there's that guy called BT we forgot about. But it's fine because he doesn't need caring about much like Shadoweh and Edible at the moment.

Looking at the end of votes yesterday, Affinity wasn't an obvious target. The really necessary investigates are, whadya know, the ones he claims he won't get a legit result for. Too convenient.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #553 on: April 08, 2013, 10:22:57 AM »
Yes, I just went a step further. Affinity had done nothing. We knew nothing. We had nothing to go on. Affinity would have been the smartest investigation even if his situation he claims was legitimate.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #554 on: April 08, 2013, 12:38:32 PM »
Sorry Raikaria, but it doesn't matter what you think of the cop claim right now.

1) There's no counterclaim

2) We have plenty of other options (like Dormio, please vote Dormio)

3) Possibility of live cop is too good to pass up, plus there's no chance he survives until endgame anyway

Zak should not be lynched today.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #555 on: April 08, 2013, 01:04:46 PM »
*Throws hands in the air*

Fine, fine, but I'm telling you Edibibl it's almost certainly a fakeclaim. I'll just go to my second priority then....

Which actually does happen to be Dormio. Who happens to be in the 'lolcan'tbecopped' list.

##Unvote
## Vote: Dormio

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #556 on: April 08, 2013, 01:13:28 PM »
First, what Edible said. (Dormio this is why my opinion of Zak became super fluffy, sure he's scummy but LOGICALLY we may as well lynch him tomorrow instead, although I still don't reaaaaally mind lynching him today that much, but... okay stopping the waffles and moving on)

Second, Raikaria, Affinity's slot more or less didn't exist yet, and not even because of something you can really pin as scummy because Affinity was basically unable to play yet. The new player could come in and be obvtown and then you'd have wasted a night result. "Slot you know least about" isn't necessarily a good choice, and in this case it's really not, it's like taking a n0 cop action (where you know nothing yet) over a n1 cop action (where you can work with info to try and get mod confirmation on something interesting)

I think Zak's night action makes sense because HE thought Schezo was super scummy, and no one else thinking so only makes it a better choice because it'd take a cop guilty (and probably lynching him first too >_>) to get Schezo killed. That being said if he was scum then it's also a pretty useless result so I see that side of thinking too, but, it works for both alignments so it's a null argument.

I'm sorry but "WHY DIDN'T YOU CHECK AFFINITY OH MY GOD" as 90% of your reason for thinking the claim is BS is so off I can't even. :C Even if I was actively trying to lynch him right now I would not be able to not argue against that. I definitely wouldn't have picked Affinity myself, either

Cut by votechange oh. Well uh. I guess I really do need to reread Dormio at this rate >_> I have work soon but when I get home sure thing!
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #557 on: April 08, 2013, 02:11:55 PM »
Raitaki when I said "a-la Dormio" I meant that you should tell me your reads just like I told him to.

Polly what makes you think Dormio isn't scum with Serela?

Lecithul how would Polly be misleading the town by blindly pushing for a lynch on... someone you lean scum on? How does this work?

Polly the bit you pointed out here is completely fine because Raitaki was talking about his earlier Dormio defense. Combined with the really weird "Scum!Serela voted Scum!Affinity over Town!Zakeri" maybe-argument which 1) doesn't really fit Serela and 2) is actually kind of dangerous for scum in general (no one was really voting Affinity at the time and ~who knows~) I'm starting to think that you're trying too hard. >_>

Scum have every motivation to secure a mislynch.  I assumed this one was self-explanatory; we're talking about someone who flipped town.  Again, ask yourself - what town motivation would he have?
You know, I'm getting really annoyed by this because you and others sound really nitpicky. This sounds like the only reason you have for voting Dormio (the others are either indicative of bad play in general or have been addressed by myself and I'm assuming your lack of response means you agree) and if that's the case... *reads some parts of D1 and Dormio's ISO* Meh, you guys are still blowing things out of proportion. I think it's possible that the point he made regarding Zak just slipped past him at the time and in comparison he 'established' Raikaria->IHNN in the bigger post. Though today he says that he found IHNN scummier than Zakeri. Dormio why didn't you have anything to say to the Zak wagon at all? You did notice that it EXISTS, right?

~*~

#521 hey guys it's Pyoa Aaaa
All of those opinions are either NOT THERE, I'LL WAIT AND SEE or "he said this so ___ but he said that so ___ but I think it's thind kind of thing, only it's THAT kind of thing" do you literally practice this Serela
And even without that your Pesco vote frickin' sucks. What is wrong about how Pesco handled the clam? It sounds like you have no idea what you're talking about. What lack of analysis are you talking about?
You said you wanted me / Polly to ask you things again which is retarded when there weren't many questions to begin with. Just answer - where were you before deadline yesterday? You were online.
And what do you mean Dormio sounds off? This combined with your Dormio waffle one post above sounds really icky and fake.

~*~

Dormio RE: Raitaki what do you think of this post?

Dormio wagon guys: these three posts read town to me. Discuss.

Same with Serela, he's pretty obvtown
Where the bleep are you getting this from
Quote posts please

~*~

@ The cop claim: I call BS. Why would you have copped Schenzo? He was called out multiple times by multiple people to be a townread. He was not a priority lynch. Also it *happens* that your claim covers the other obvious scumreads, although you could have easily checked, I don't know the Affinity Slot?!
He was biased @ the Schezo slot so he copped it.

The whole Moriya Shrine excuse looks like rubbish. Reimu dislikes the Buddhists and Taoists just as much. By that logic all she should be able to check is Marisa. Maybe if it was just Kanako was was guilty always then it would be a different story.
It fits the religion gimmick to have a role that is limited based on those groups. There's nothing illogical in considering the direct competitors cheaters here.

It's nice that you and Pescar think it's convenient and pretty but it's also a perfectly probable town cop claim.

~*~

Serela trying to explain that Dormio's IHNN>Zak thing isn't as big of a deal earlier and that not copping Affinity @ Zak isn't as big of a deal right now while finding both lynchworthy sounds like helpful scum who knows they're town and therefore is more likely to see + explain the other side of the coin. He apparently found IHNN town too and I'm pretty sure he didn't try to stop that wagon at all (didn't read but pretty sure and YET AGAIN, he was totally online before deadline to say something for a few hours). (I know I fit the 'opposes popular reads' criteria too but I'm on fire this game and Serela is just super scummy and is keeping their lynches [very] open simultaneously [they being Zak, Dormio and formerly IHNN in case I'm making a big mess here])

In general a lot of your reads sound like you're not just townwaffling but doing your best to keep options open. You are scum Suwako-chan.

##Unvote Serela ##Vote Serela ##Unvote Serela ##Vote Serela

~*~

You know a post is long when I have to split it up for it to make sense. :(

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #558 on: April 08, 2013, 02:29:08 PM »
Pesco: Since when did you care what I think before doing something? Is there a reason you're afraid to vote Polaris by yourself?

I was hoping to get a read on Polaris finished tonight but technical difficulties are making this well, difficult. I'm still gonna throw down with a face down and pose a few leading questions here.
##Vote: Polaris
- Why did you disappear after Serela's huge post? He told you he was making it and you've been voting him based on lurking, so I'd expect you to jump on any content he might put down.
- I realized after trying to go back and find your reads after Raitaki poundedd you for them that you don't have any reads that don't start with 'because they can't be scum with Serela'. Can you present your reads with actual reasons to vote that person?

Honestly I'm not that convinced with this becaise Raitaki's arguments seemed pretty awful to me especially with the lack of vote behind them. It was a sidetrack slapfight.

I just got cut by a huge wall that I'm not going to address until later so yes.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #559 on: April 08, 2013, 02:33:25 PM »
Polaris Lynch supporters, lynch Serela first.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #560 on: April 08, 2013, 03:08:31 PM »
After Dormio BT gosh

Serela's response to Raikaria's freak out at the cop hilariously hit the nail on the head. Bad point feel bad.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #561 on: April 08, 2013, 03:12:08 PM »
Yep very bad but surprisingly much more likely to come from town. Serela going "this is off :C" and nothing else just strengthens my case here.

Can you bullet what remains of the Dormio case?

« Reply #562 on: April 08, 2013, 03:22:13 PM »
Re:serelabigpost which I didn't feel like answering last night because television was more interesting. I don't see any reason for me to suddenly reconsider my read based on that post. Pesco vote is weird and to me it look like he forced it to make it seem like he had a read, but if people think it's genuine than w/e. I also don't like that serela didn't actually change his vote until his second vote, but I'll chalk that one up to "serela being serela" so it's not a strong point at all

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #563 on: April 08, 2013, 03:29:39 PM »
1. NekoNekoRex Raitaki - Kyouko Kasodani (Buddhism) (NekoNekoRex Raitaki - Kyouko Kasodani  (Buddhism))
2. Edible - Marisa Kirisame (Pagan)
3. Serela - Suwako Moriya (Shinto)
4. Dormio - Sanae Kochiya (Shinto)
5. Polaris - Kanako Yasaka (Shinto)
7. Shadoweh - Byakuren Hijiri (Buddhism)
8. Schezo - Ichirin Kumoi (Buddhism)
9. BT - Toyosatomimi no Miko (Taoism)
10. Pesco - Kasen Ibaraki (Taoism)
11. Zakeri - Reimu Hakurei (Shinto)
12. Affinity Lecithul - Mononobe no Futo (Taoism)
13. Raikaria - Soga no Tojiko (Taoism)

This is a playerlist.

8. Schezo - Ichirin Kumoi (Buddhism)
9. BT - Toyosatomimi no Miko (Taoism)
10. Pesco - Kasen Ibaraki (Taoism)
11. Zakeri - Reimu Hakurei (Shinto)
13. Raikaria - Soga no Tojiko (Taoism)

This is a list of people we're not lynching. (not necessarily town but would not be surprised if all of them are)

4. Dormio - Sanae Kochiya (Shinto)
5. Polaris - Kanako Yasaka (Shinto)

This is a list of people who are probably town but I can't completely fault people for wagoning.

1. NekoNekoRex Raitaki - Kyouko Kasodani (Buddhism) (NekoNekoRex Raitaki - Kyouko Kasodani  (Buddhism))
12. Affinity Lecithul - Mononobe no Futo (Taoism)

This is a list of :pending:. Post more.

2. Edible - Marisa Kirisame (Pagan)
7. Shadoweh - Byakuren Hijiri (Buddhism)

This is a list of kind of icky people who I wouldn't mind lynching.

3. Serela - Suwako Moriya (Shinto)

This is today's lynch.

~*~

I am admittedly not THAT sure about some of these (not like with IHNN, at least) but these are pretty much my goggles at the moment.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #564 on: April 08, 2013, 03:33:34 PM »
You mean the part where he isn't making good scum hunts and active lurking?

The "nitpick" you think shatters the case is actually just the start as all his day 2 consists of a terrible opening case which he has defended because its bad and some throwaway comments. Because you didnt acknowledge his day two in your defending of him. Gee it is hard as crap to lynch scum.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #565 on: April 08, 2013, 03:34:56 PM »
Has not defended*

« Reply #566 on: April 08, 2013, 03:43:30 PM »
Re:Dormio isn't scum with serela, I thought initially that zak's restriction meant that there was only one scum in the three and serela was that one scum, but I'm beginning to wonder if the restriction is just arbitrary since kilga rolled alignments independent of religion. So it's a weak pont to make I guess. Honestly I just don't feel dormio is scum right now.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #567 on: April 08, 2013, 03:44:58 PM »
Some of those posts just don't seem like they came from scum though.

I don't think he's short on content because he wanted to be deliberately unhelpful.

[nsfw]http://disastermarch.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/blarg.jpg[/nsfw]

(nearly forgot the rule)

cut yeah I don't think religions have anything to do with alignment at all. Could be that all three of them are town or scum.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #568 on: April 08, 2013, 03:51:48 PM »
Schezo: He defended dormio's d2 by going "I think (insert 3 dormio posts in a row) are town!" and linking to them.  Doesn't explain why or anything, just handwaves it.

He still has refused to answer what town motivation dormio would have for throwing a heavy scumread accusation at Zakeri and then completely ignoring it in favor of voting the current wagon, IHNN.  Instead he's sidestepping the whole thing.

BT, ultimately, has done nothing to dissuade me from lynching dormio today.  His reasons for giving dormio a pass are weak and his time is better spent convincing people of his Serela case and not defending other players.

Serela trying to explain that Dormio's IHNN>Zak thing isn't as big of a deal earlier and that not copping Affinity @ Zak isn't as big of a deal right now while finding both lynchworthy sounds like helpful scum who knows they're town and therefore is more likely to see + explain the other side of the coin. He apparently found IHNN town too and I'm pretty sure he didn't try to stop that wagon at all (didn't read but pretty sure and YET AGAIN, he was totally online before deadline to say something for a few hours). (I know I fit the 'opposes popular reads' criteria too but I'm on fire this game and Serela is just super scummy and is keeping their lynches [very] open simultaneously [they being Zak, Dormio and formerly IHNN in case I'm making a big mess here])

See, things like this make me want to throw rope at Serela.  This is good.  Everyone read this.

« Reply #569 on: April 08, 2013, 03:56:20 PM »
Also, I'm not sure why pesco thinks that lecithul's activity makes up for affinity, because I don't think those two posts he made are really all that great. Lecithul should post more at least. The only redeeming thing is that he's voting Serela with me :v

Like Shadoweh mentioned, Pesco going "ladies first" is really weird and completely contradicts his d1 point about getting a wagon started on your own instead of waiting for others to do it for you. Should probably read pesco again at a later point.