Author Topic: [Art/Project] The AWA Touhou Scroll Project (Scroll Delivered!)  (Read 82453 times)

BL2W

• ~ SHINING FINGER ~
  • I take many forms, and this won't be my last.
Re: [Art/Project] The AWA Touhou Scroll Project
« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2013, 04:21:03 AM »
At any rate I think the topic has become more about fixing problems, real and perceived, with the central goal for the project, and increasingly less about actual ideas or work to show for the project. I think this says a lot already.

This is likely because much of where we operate now has been on the forum Totaku set up recently, which has been very constructive; though, we are still posting updates here, too, of course~

Now, you can follow my art studio, KyokoPro Studios, on deviantART, Facebook, and YouTube~!

Vento

• Playtime is over!!!!
  • TRIGGER WARNING : #2handsome5casuls
« Reply #91 on: March 23, 2013, 05:35:06 AM »
i noticed that there have been some price quotes for the scroll, but there's just one thing: who is going to pay for it? unless you're really rich/have excess cash to spare im assuming you're gonna do a fundraiser or have people chip in, and i think its best to announce this early before people are pressured to donate...

This is likely because much of where we operate now has been on the forum Totaku set up recently, which has been very constructive; though, we are still posting updates here, too, of course~
http://puu.sh/2ml3y
constructive? productive?
i dont know it looks really dead (signing up isnt counted because there's no real stuff being done)
also the scroll layouts are very very confusing, i dont understand the differences
Distasteful Tater Elites 1st division

Totaku

• The Traveling Otaku of Gensokyo
  • I want to be a little NEET moon princess
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2013, 08:09:31 AM »
i noticed that there have been some price quotes for the scroll, but there's just one thing: who is going to pay for it? unless you're really rich/have excess cash to spare im assuming you're gonna do a fundraiser or have people chip in, and i think its best to announce this early before people are pressured to donate...

That I can answered easily, I am taking care of that. The prices for the materials are not exactly that far out of my grasp. Which is why I'll be taking care of getting the supplies and the printing done. I'll be looking into also getting someone I know handle the sowing fabric and will eventually do some testing with mounting the rice paper to the fabric further down the road. I've been planning out everything carefully and I shouldn't have any complications since I'm planning my budget carefully for this.

Also I'm not sure what's confusing about the scroll layouts.

Looking at the top two choices ATM, the horizontal condensed scroll would have characters close together (similar to the pic I posted with it) so you might have to work with the artist to help make sure your piece can work in the composition. It would still allow you a pretty good amount of freedom. You just have to keep in mind of the characters around you.

While the horizontal panel scroll would have the artists work on a panel to create a scene with the characters (and would require some collaborations) Kind of like pages or panels to an art book, but put on a scroll instead.
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otaku Kind.
Tsunami Channel Home of  Japanese webcomics Artist Akira Hasegawa.
My Deviant Art site gallery
Now I Twitter

forbiddencube

« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2013, 07:45:50 PM »
This project is not going to work out OP. It sounds great on paper but when executed in reality, it's a friggin' mess (another reason why I dropped out of the project). The more reasonable people ITT like HakureiSM and Vento have already pointed out huge flaws that I shan't reiterate.

The fact that no one has actually picked up their pen and started drawing is a concern as well. AWA is six months away (not a lot of time if you think about it) and telling 50+ artists what to do is going to be a pain in the ass, especially if massive arguments break out.

« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2013, 08:20:47 PM »
The fact that no one has actually picked up their pen and started drawing is a concern as well. AWA is six months away (not a lot of time if you think about it) and telling 50+ artists what to do is going to be a pain in the ass, especially if massive arguments break out.
Yeah. The fact that none of the artists have even been told whether or not we're going to be included yet, let alone who we get to draw, is making me feel a bit worried. I can't help but feel that there's too much focus on organization, and not enough on producing content.

Graph

• Let's go, Trombe!
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2013, 09:10:48 PM »
The wait is because of the initial criticism that the organizers weren't taking into account the artists' input on the how to arrange the scroll, correct?  So now they're taking the time to consider the options.

Voting on the scroll layout at the project's forum closes tonight, by the way, so with any luck things should be moving again soon.

BL2W

• ~ SHINING FINGER ~
« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2013, 09:19:34 PM »
The wait is because of the initial criticism that the organizers weren't taking into account the artists' input on the how to arrange the scroll, correct?  So now they're taking the time to consider the options.

I couldn't have put it better myself~ :)

Now, you can follow my art studio, KyokoPro Studios, on deviantART, Facebook, and YouTube~!

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2013, 11:33:20 PM »
Before that deadline, here's a friendly reminder for everyone to play nice, regardless of whether or not you support the project. This thread can be used for project organization and for working out or circumventing difficulties that may arise throughout the course of the project. It will not be used for people to drop an unproductive deuce in the middle of discussion.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Totaku

Re: [Art/Project] The AWA Touhou Scroll Project (Artists announced!)
« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2013, 02:27:29 PM »
Going to proceed to crosspost this here!

It's been a little while since I first announce this project and started contacting artists around different parts, but for those who have been waiting for an answer, your wait is now over! As of today, we finally can announce the applicants who have become the selected artists for the project! And they are as follows:

Totaku (staff member)
BL2W (staff member)
Graph (staff member)
Onimura (staff member)
Aoshi-shi
ALX-Z
aruketo
AyatoNyaa
Banzatou
Callirus
Cap'n
Catbanshee
CatOfRAGE
ChinaD011
Dizmathik
DL
Formless
Freeze-EX
hikikkomori
Hina
Itsuji-chan
J5-Daigada
jelajade
khylimel
The Kuma Zone
kyuubiness
LeoModesto
Lolice
MyNameIsOrz
Nazerine
nokocchi
NotaPirate
OHnahs
Paigeling
pasu
PocketBee
Pwn'd Crow
Ragathol
RokuGurin
Ruurin
Sariteru
Shai
ShinigamiWyvern
Siegmund
Sunnief
Suikasen
SuperParadox
ThatJonny
U-Joe
Velpi
Venappo
VIVItheHeiwa

Congratulations to all of you who have been accepted and I looking forward to working with you on the AWA Touhou Scroll Project!

For those that did not make it in. Please understand that while you were not accepted, you can still contribute to the project since you may be able to provide feedback and help us along the way! And who knows, we may turn around and contact you if a door of opportunity is open for you! So don't count yourself out of the project!

I will be going out of my and contacting all the applicants and informing them who they will be working on and directing them to the forum here so they know they must do for thier character(s) that they have been provided to work on.

Applications to the AWA Touhou Scroll Project are still open for those that are interested joining. As some artist are begin given multiple characters to work on. There might be a chance to help lighten thier work load if you have what it takes and if they don't mind. But please be aware applications are set to be closed on June 1st and we will not be taking in any more artist (unless the situation demands it).

For those who are now part of the art team, please refer to the Character Guidelines that are posted here or read down below to understand what you should do for the project!

I look forward to working with you all!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 02:52:38 PM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

Totaku

Re: [Art/Project] The AWA Touhou Scroll Project (Character Guidelines)
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2013, 02:32:23 PM »
Greetings to all the selected artists!

I welcome you to the guidelines for the characters you will be working on for the AWA Touhou Scroll Project! We will be covering all the details regarding what you will be doing for the project here!

So here are the guidelines for the project:

What scroll are we working on?

From the votes that had been collected from the poll and feedback we will be working on the horizontal condensed scroll. This scroll will mainly consist of Touhou characters that will be close to one another. And will be presented in chronological order in which they appeared in the series.

http://i.imgur.com/iJcbhAi.jpg

You will be drawing close to other artist for this project so keep in mind of who you are working next to and try to work with them accordingly since what you have to work with the space around you and the other artist respectively.

So who will be drawing who?

After our team had gotten together and took a look at the work of the artists and we were able to arrange them in the a way the art style could be able to work together.And at the same time, the ones that were selected also happen to be all get within thier 10 ten choices. The list is organized as follows:

* = two selections
** = three selections

Reimu Hakurei – *Venappo
Marisa Kirisame – *PocketBee
Rumia – *Lolice
Daiyousei – *Dizmathik
Cirno – *Paigeling
Hong Meiling – Nazerine
Koakuma – *jelajade
Patchouli Knowledge – *Suikasen
Sakuya Izayoi – *Freeze-EX
Remilia Scarlet – U-Joe
Flandre Scarlet – *BL2W
Letty Whiterock – *Rubin
Chen – CatBanshee
Lily White – khylimei
Alice Margatroid – Onimaru
Prismriver Sisters (Lyrica, Lunasa, Merlin) – Siegmund
Youmu Konpaku – *kyuubiness
Yuyuko Saigyouji – aoshi-shi
Ran Yakumo – NotaPirate
Yukari Yakumo – ALX-Z
Maribel Hearn – **Formless
Renko Usami – **Formless
Tokiko – Carillus
Rinnosuke Morichika – VIVItheHeiwa
Suika Ibuki – *ThatJonny
Wriggle Nightbug – *Hina
Mystia Lorelei – Pwn'd Crow
Keine Kamishirasawa (w/ hakutaku form) – Velpi
Tewi Inaba – OHnahs
Reisen Udongein – **Formless
Eirin Yagokoro – *LeoModesto
Kaguya Houraisan – *aruketo
Fujiwara no Mokou – *ThatJonny
Three Fairies of Light (Sunny Milk, Star Sapphire, Luna Child) – SunnieF
Aya Shameimaru – *PocketBee
Medicine Melancholy – *Lolice
Yuuka Kazami – *Venappo
Komachi Onozuka – Ruurin
Shikieiki Yamaxanadu – hikikkomori
Hieda no Akyuu – *SuperParadox
Aki Sisters (Shizuha, Minoriko) – Banzatou
Hina Kagiyama – *Hina
Nitori Kawashiro – *ChinaD011
Momiji Inubashiri – *Shinigamiwyvern
Sanae Kochiya – *Freeze-EX
Kanako Yasaka – *Graph
Suwako Moriya – RokuGurin
Watatsuki no Toyohime – *Shai
Watatsuki no Yorihime – *Shai
Kisume – The Kuma Zone
Yamame Kurodani – *jelajade
Parsee Mizuhashi – *Ragathol
Yuugi Hoshiguma – *Paigeling
Satori Komeiji – *J5-daigada
Rin Kaenbyou – *Ragathol
Utsuho Reiuji – *Graph
Koishi Komeiji – *Suikasen
Iku Nagae – *Dizmathik
Tenshi Hinanawi – *ChinaD011
Nazrin – *Shinigamiwyvern
Kogasa Tatara – *Rubin
Ichirin Kumoi & Unzan – Itsuji-chan
Minamitsu Murasa – *Cap'n
Shou Toramaru – pasu
Byakuren Hijiri – sariteru
Nue Houjuu – *AyatoNyaa
Kasen Ibaraki – Totaku
Hatate Himekaidou – MyNameIsOrz
Kyouko Kasodani – *kyuubiness
Yoshika Miyako – CatOfRAGE
Seiga Kaku – DL
Soga no Tojiko – *aruketo
Mononobe no Futo – *LeoModesto
Toyosatomimi no Miko – *BL2W
Mamizou Futatsuiwa – *Cap'n
Kosuzu Motoori – *SuperParadox

Since you will be working with these artists. It is recommended that you make contact with the artist to see if they can give you input on what they are working on and try to work along with them on the composition. Keep in mind that we are working in a 20 foot space with 80+ characters. So they will be close to one another. (It may become large or smaller depending on how the layout is managed, but this is the estimated length we expect the section to be.

How must we provide our work?

Based on the guidelines for this layout, we decided that the artist should provide a full-bodied colored drawing of thier character in CMYK, 300 dpi, at a minimum size of 8.5" x 11", on a transparent .png file. (White background is fine too since that can be edited out, but transparent is recommended.) The character should maintain thier respective canon appearance, but artistic licensing is allowed.

The reason for this is because this is going to be a printed piece that will be roughly 20' x 11" and thus will be printed. The sizes are also need for us to work on the placement and adjustments as needed so the characters can work in the composition.

Keep in mind that also characters that are taller are going to be placed behind smaller characters. (For example, Cirno is obviously shorter to Meiling, so Cirno will be in front)

Also please keep it worksafe!

How are we going to work along with the other artist?

Since the scroll is going to have characters closely placed together it is recommended that you try to contact the artist working beside or in front of you character since you will need to be able to work out a way to that your piece will work together.

Collaboration will be allowed as well if you can work together to make a piece that works with the characters in your group and keep in mind of your fellow artist beside your group.

Rubin left some recommendations of places where you can plan out some early collaberations at like Sketcher, Flockdraw, and IScribble. You are free to use those or any other idea you have in mind to work out anything if you are planning a collaboration or simply planning things out in general.

You can also come and discuss things in the forum and bring up your work in progress here if you choose to make a topic. Or if you want to you can come to the IRC channel located on the server irc.ppirc.net on the channel #Touhoucon. I'm also open to other ideas where group communication can take place like Skype if needed.

I will also make an attempt to make bi-weekly contacts with the artist to see where thier progress stands. So I can talk over with the team if anything comes up.

If any problems arise that you need to bring up, feel free to contact me, BL2W, Graph, or Onimaru as we are here to help you with your needs.

How should we send out work?

Since most image hosting sites have a tendency to compress files for space purposes. I would recommend that the final version be sent by Mediafire or some other file hosting site that can send large images without compressing them down to size. Zips files would be recommended.

What is our deadline?

The deadlines for the project will be set up in two periods. Early drafts, and Finals.

Early draft are set for the period of June 1-7. Artist will need to submit something of thier characters so they can be set in place to work on for the layout.

This is to ensure of two things. To give a good idea of what the background team will be putting together for the background. And to also determine the exact length of the scroll for the project. Once the placement have been determined I will be going out to purchase the brocade fabric needed for the backing. I had been informed to make it viewable I should allow an extra foot on each side so if this paper scroll ends up being 20' then I'll be needing 22' or so of brocade fabric.

The final deadline is set for August. While the original intended deadline is set for August 31st Keep in mind this may subject to change a bit depending on the situation as I work on the scroll. Since I'll be taking this to a professional printing shop to get it printed, look to get the fabric sowed, and work on gluing together the paper to the fabric and possibly putting the scroll rod in place that Drunk Aya might send to me. (Or I send the entire scroll to him to put in place.

If any changes occur, I expect it'll still be within the month of August but I'll notify you if it happens.

If you are able to complete your work than earlier than expected then that will help out a great deal since it will allow time to work on the layout and organizing the scroll. And if everyone can contribute to the project and complete thier parts early then we can open up the possibility to add possible things or even consider other things to go along with the scroll. (Books are being considered as part of this option)

Will we be able to post our work to show to someone else?

If you mean your WIP, then that's fine, but for the sake of the project, I think it would be best to keep the completed project under wraps till after AWA at the end of September. On October 1st, if you want to post your work online for others to see go ahead!

Anyways, I hope that explains everything you need to know. I look forward to working with you all as we make our way to completing the Touhou Scroll Project!

-Totaku
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 03:22:35 PM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2013, 03:11:07 PM »
Just wanted to say I'm pretty impressed with how this is being organized, and how it's coming together. I think this is a noble cause, and wish all the artists the best of luck.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Merp

« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2013, 04:56:14 PM »
Open canvas is another good platform for collab art :v tho pain to set up initially
Assemblage of egregious drama queens

Pixiv  Deviantart  Livestream  Art Thread

pasu

• what are they talking about!
  • medi for 14.5 never ;_;
« Reply #102 on: March 26, 2013, 01:18:19 AM »

And at the same time, the ones that were selected also happen to be all get within thier 10 ten choices.

1. Medicine
2. Remilia
3. Rumia
4. Alice
5. Reimu
6. Youmu
7. Satori
8. Seiga
9. Murasa
10. Hijiri

pasu - shao toramaruru

Sorry to burst your dream bubble about 'HOORAY EVERYONE GOT SOMEONE THEY WANTED'

Hate to pull a tantrum but I wouldn't like to draw shao (not my style, not in my list of 10, i never drew her more than once twice, not in my list of ten, tiger stripes make me flip a table)

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 01:29:11 AM by pasu »

i should probably get to changing my sig but im too lazy

art thread / yukkuri quest thread

BL2W

• ~ SHINING FINGER ~
« Reply #103 on: March 26, 2013, 01:39:03 AM »

Sorry to burst your dream bubble about 'HOORAY EVERYONE GOT SOMEONE THEY WANTED'

Hate to pull a tantrum but I wouldn't like to draw shao (not my style, not in my list of 10, i never drew her more than once twice, not in my list of ten, tiger stripes make me flip a table)

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently, there was an error somewhere along the way and I accidentally placed you for Shou. I do sincerely apologize, and if you would like, I can attempt to correct the situation with a character you did, in fact, list. However, I believe overtly claiming to throw a "tantrum" over such an error is uncalled for; all you needed to do was point out the error. Thank you~

pasu

« Reply #104 on: March 26, 2013, 02:17:35 AM »
Oh it's alright! I'll just keep Shao since it'll be a bother since every other character got assigned to everyone already~ Thanks for trying though~~

BL2W

• ~ SHINING FINGER ~
« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2013, 02:24:08 AM »
Actually, it won't be a bother at all. I can easily give you Rumia (who is in your top three) since Lolice is already doing Medicine, which is a character in her top four (Rumia is lower on her list by comparison, too). There were a few stragglers who came to sign up at the last minute today, so I'm going to have to edit this list a teensy bit anyway.

So, I ask you, pasu... Would you rather have somebody you would like to work on, or are you going to stay stubborn? :derp:

« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2013, 02:55:51 AM »
ahhh no flandre |QAQ>
o well I guess it's always good to draw someone new
or at least more often :ohdear:

BL2W

• ~ SHINING FINGER ~
« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2013, 03:06:28 AM »
o well I guess it's always good to draw someone new
or at least more often :ohdear:

Well, I definitely know that your list was right. In fact, yours was the one that was copied over to pasu's by accident when I was given people's top ten lists to study (I usually didn't look at many of the lists that were simply posted on forums); fortunately, after closer inspection, that was the only error that was made~ :o
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 03:08:05 AM by BL2W »

pasu

« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2013, 03:39:43 AM »
Actually, it won't be a bother at all. I can easily give you Rumia (who is in your top three) since Lolice is already doing Medicine, which is a character in her top four (Rumia is lower on her list by comparison, too). There were a few stragglers who came to sign up at the last minute today, so I'm going to have to edit this list a teensy bit anyway.

So, I ask you, pasu... Would you rather have somebody you would like to work on, or are you going to stay stubborn? :derp:

I'll thank you to not call me stubborn for accepting my fate assigned touhou!~ I've already contacted the artist who'll be drawing murasa (who's beside Shou) and thus I'm okay with this arrangement, Shou will be just fine. Thanks again for offering though~
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 03:44:32 AM by pasu »

BL2W

• ~ SHINING FINGER ~
« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2013, 04:02:54 AM »
Very well, then. I'm just doing my best to make this assignment the least problematic that it can possibly be~ ;)

Vento

• Playtime is over!!!!
« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2013, 03:21:50 PM »
june is too late a dateline for a simple sketch

make it mid april- latest early may you dont like 3 months just for scribbles...........

« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2013, 04:57:59 PM »
I agree what vento suggest about the draft deadline
one of the advantage of having the draft done early
is that other artist can coop with other with the posture to make a more fluid connection between each character
and also it's fun to draw with other artist too |>w< >/

Graph

• Let's go, Trombe!
« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2013, 05:29:12 PM »
Is anyone else getting database timeouts on the project forum?  I'm concerned about whether the site can handle the number of people on the project as its usage increases.  On the flip side though, it's great that we got such a large artist turnout.

It's not that disruptive yet, I got it once yesterday and once this morning, and was able to get back in 2-5 minutes later.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 05:33:55 PM by Graph »

BL2W

• ~ SHINING FINGER ~
« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2013, 06:26:23 PM »
make it mid april- latest early may you dont like 3 months just for scribbles...........

I agree what vento suggest about the draft deadline
one of the advantage of having the draft done early
is that other artist can coop with other with the posture to make a more fluid connection between each character
and also it's fun to draw with other artist too |>w< >/

I don't believe there are any restrictions on any of the artists for going at their own pace... If you want to show us a draft and then get onto working with the meat and potatoes, so to speak, as soon as possible, then by all means~! There shouldn't be any issues with doing so as far as I'm aware~ :)

Totaku

« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2013, 08:29:02 PM »
Like BL2W said, there's no restriction so you can keep working on your character as you go on! As getting ahead of schedule is encouraged. But as I mentioned before it's sometimes a good idea to keep in contact with your neighbors to know what they are doing too. If a good number of people can do this, it'll allow for an easier chance to determine the amount to borcade I'll need. But as mention the longest I'll wait for is June the 1-7. Becuase I'm aware that some artist are busy and may not be able to jump in as quickly as some of us are doing ATM. (One I know will not be able to jump in till May) Thus why I'm allowing the wait. Course if the situation calls for it, I'll be contacting the team if needed to reconsider the deadline. But until then it'll stay in place as is for the time being.

Also Graph, I contacted Telsa and he informed me what's going on is coming likley from the provider's end so he's going to contact them and see what's going on.

Now I Twitter

Totaku

« Reply #115 on: April 01, 2013, 10:32:19 AM »
Time for me to post week 1's Update! You can find it on the tumblr blog or read down below.

With all the artist that we've picked to joined the project I'm surprised at how productive this week has become! I've informed the artists that are now part of the art team of the AWA Touhou Scroll Project and almost immediately the majority jumped onto the project without hesitation! As a result, this week, we had lots of sketches from the assigned characters they were given to do! Overall 39 characters have now been sketched up and are currently being worked on and one of them has been completed!

(click the image above to see the layout, or come to the forum for daily snapshots)
I can pretty much say that me and the team were all surprised with the productivity everyone has been giving. As we didn't expect the artist to jump on this right away.

Most of this week has been spent organizing the forum and fixing the lineup of character to keep them in chronological order. And I've been busy contacting with the other artist here and there that needed help. And while I may have been trying to get to work on my character, I haven't gotten to the point where I can put up a sketch that I feel is ready yet. (Personally I'm shocked at how fast most artist here can work, they work much faster than I can. ^^;)

In the meantime, we've also had additional artist that wanted to join in on the AWA Touhou Scroll Project and we're trying to see if we can fit them in some slots. And while we have started, I will note that a few artist haven't contacted us back. As a result there is a probability that we may still have possibly openings. We're going to give these artist another week to contact us in hopes that they will let us know they are participating. Otherwise, we'll be assigning a new artists in thier place.

At the moment though, under sheer luck we managed to get one in.
Chief

For the rest of the artist, don't count yourselves out yet! As mentioned above there are the probability that slots will be open and we ask you to please wait until we contact you to let you know if you can join in.

As for now, the first week has been a blast! And I'm looking forward to seeing what is in store for us in the coming week! Until then, keep your eyes open, and please feel free to check out the forum!

-Totaku

On a more special note for you all here, I also post snapshots here on the forum on the 2nd post if you all are curious in wanting to see daily progress
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 01:34:48 PM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

Vento

• Playtime is over!!!!
« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2013, 12:22:14 PM »
dude whats with the LQ on my sketches i dont think i drew that small.........

why'd you flip the yuuka?

Totaku

« Reply #117 on: April 01, 2013, 01:58:21 PM »
dude whats with the LQ on my sketches i dont think i drew that small.........

why'd you flip the yuuka?

Whoops, you're right, Medicine comes before Yuuka. So I'll make sure to change thier placement and flip Yuuka later today. ^^;

Also if you have a high resolution of your sketches feel free to send them to me so I can update them later (keep in mind the final piece needs to be 300 DPI resolution for printing).
Now I Twitter

Vento

• Playtime is over!!!!
« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2013, 02:13:04 PM »
er, medicine comes before yuuka? isnt it the opposite according to http://i.imgur.com/oQv470L.jpg this

Totaku

« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2013, 06:33:40 PM »
er, medicine comes before yuuka? isnt it the opposite according to http://i.imgur.com/oQv470L.jpg this

Yeah it is, and I realize it's a small mistake. Because I looked back at PoFV and looked at the order the characters appeared in it and it turned out to be "Aya, Medicine, Yuuka, Komachi, then Shikieki."

But I'll be fair, I can make exceptions to these situation (Kinda did the same with Reisen II and the Watatsuki Sisters, kinda..) arrangements.

So basically I like you tell me here what think will work best.

I took some snapshots of some alterations just to see what you think.
original
Chronological Order
Flipped (like you suggested)

Feel free to tell me you think and I'll go ahead and make the arrangements.
Now I Twitter