Author Topic: DOTA Kingmaker Mafia (SCUM WIN)  (Read 35066 times)

Re: DOTA Kingmaker Mafia (Day 4)
« Reply #390 on: February 27, 2013, 02:08:26 PM »
Is that the best you can do, amra :v

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #391 on: February 27, 2013, 06:31:32 PM »
p much.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #392 on: February 27, 2013, 11:37:09 PM »
About 24 hours are lost to the Radiance, so you're about halfway. Needs more blood.

« Reply #393 on: February 28, 2013, 12:37:41 AM »
preoccupied with other things today, but my thoughts are something along the lines of

Hero999 - Shadoweh's WoG on him reads opportunistic removal of a townie and his play reads more VI-town than Kaori-scum. Probably town.

Amra - Shadoweh bussing him instead of continuing to push Polly D3 or trying to get Edible to gank PX doesn't really make sense imo given that she was the second most likely option at that point. Also think Shadoweh's handwaving of Amra's flailing (which I still believe is townflailing) also looks like her trying too hard to justify a mislynch. Probably town.

PX - Unimpressed by everything from him except the "suicide" which I'm not even taking at face value at this point due to Edible wanting to lynch him anyway then getting shot over me last night. I question why Shadoweh would drop a useless pressure vote on town!PX but not WoG him or try to press him further. It's not implausible but given how willing Shadoweh was to WoG Hero it strikes me as suspicious. I also find it weird he's pushing me as a legitimate target at this point unless he needs a second mislynch and would look weird going for Amra, since I'm the towniest player alive 4 real.

Polaris - Scummiest player by association with Shadoweh given how she handled her case on him. Pushing Amra as soon as Edible claimed disinterest in ganking Polly makes sense if she didn't want her buddy lynched. I thought the D1 - D2 interactions looked pretty town but I'm realizing it was the only "real" case Shadoweh had all game and may only look legit due to a serious case of confirmation bias. Nothing really new here other than that.

Basically everybody finds Polly scummy; he should post last words (for real this time). Might gank tonight if I'm not busy with non-mafia since discussion is stagnant as usual.

Literally nobody alive except for me talked about Shadoweh instead of the other way around which is really annoying as far as looking for associative tells goes. I mean, man.

« Reply #394 on: February 28, 2013, 12:49:34 AM »
w/e if I'm still alive at LYLO then I'll pretty much be autoganked so I may as well die today, especially if huh what is not going to lynch scum Amra. I hope all of you realize how much confirmation bias your cases had when I flip town >_>

« Reply #395 on: February 28, 2013, 12:53:25 AM »
Also don't gank me yet I still want to post a bit more

« Reply #396 on: February 28, 2013, 12:54:19 AM »
scum Amra
I'm only ending up with scum!amra via process of elimination
?????

« Reply #397 on: February 28, 2013, 12:54:35 AM »
why are you PoEing PX by the way

« Reply #398 on: February 28, 2013, 12:54:44 AM »
the latest post was super bad and scummy and I'm posting why now >:<

« Reply #399 on: February 28, 2013, 12:56:37 AM »
I said earlier that PX's mental breakdown was less scum and more anti-town >_>

« Reply #400 on: February 28, 2013, 01:09:46 AM »
Amra is literally OMGUSing me and backing up his vote by rehashing everyone else's cases on me and also including a lot of irrelevant information. Such as:
then he mentioned the kingmaker thing as an excuse, which is similar to what dormio did.
Dormio was town, so clearly I am scum because I can be compared to Dormio. ???
shadoweh also agreed with polaris literally five minutes after #304 with a succint, well structured response, which imo is way too fast but who knows with you guys.
Yes Shadoweh having the superhuman ability to post at the speed of light is somehow relevant to me being scum.

Amra brings up waffling, and I don't know if he even knows what waffling means, but he's obviously just restating what Hero said about me >_> The whole lynch list thing from way back is suddenly scummy again, after he said earlier that my explanation made sense. It looks like he decided that I was scum first and is just cherry picking whatever works to support the argument. I don't think town!Amra would suddenly come in with a totally certain and unquestionable scumread on me. Plus all his town reads are recycled material?see the bt vs. shadoweh point about huhwhat that I obviously brought up first. If he actually was town with town reads then I don't see why he would need to fake them, but if he was scum and he knew everyone else was town then he wouldn't have "townreads" per se, so it makes more sense why he is recycling everyone else's points to make it look as if he had an opinion.

« Reply #401 on: February 28, 2013, 01:21:16 AM »
imo tells based on flips are more useful for reading newbies than their actions alone, so
Shadoweh bussing him instead of continuing to push Polly D3 or trying to get Edible to gank PX doesn't really make sense imo given that she was the second most likely option at that point.
why do you think shadoweh would have done this as amra's buddy?

« Reply #402 on: February 28, 2013, 01:23:30 AM »
iunno? maybe amra isn't scum after all?

^ assuming I'm dying anyway, may as well second-guess myself

« Reply #403 on: February 28, 2013, 01:25:35 AM »
maybe hero is scum after all.

##WrathOfGod: Hero999

« Reply #404 on: February 28, 2013, 01:33:08 AM »
.-.

You're not actually dead yet; I thought you were town when I made that post (don't expect the scum reaction to votes in this situation to be "I don't know who's scummy but this guy isn't that townie" then pray for survival) and was hoping your reactions would re-enforce this so I could just gank PX but now you're not making this easy for me. If you're dying and not scum then shouldn't you be trying to combat defenses for scum-Amra (or Hero, whatever) so that town doesn't lose tomorrow due to closed-mindedness?

I am at least seriously considering Amra now but I'm just not convinced Shadoweh would attack her buddy like that over town!you in context.

« Reply #405 on: February 28, 2013, 01:34:23 AM »
I personally don't think "shadoweh choosing not to push me" is really an association tell and more just a solo scumtell for Shadoweh herself :L

maybe Shadoweh saw that Amra gave up and decided to bus him for towncred?

« Reply #406 on: February 28, 2013, 01:37:14 AM »
Shadoweh dropping her case is really just telling of the fact that she was never serious about my case to begin with, because she was scum. If Shadoweh saw Amra giving up and that he would be ganked, it makes sense for her to try and distance herself.

« Reply #407 on: February 28, 2013, 01:41:16 AM »
Honestly if Shadoweh and I were buddies then I'm pretty sure she wouldn't certify me as
the One True Choice for today.
all the way back in D1.

we'd been squabbling over the whole lynch list thing since I started it, too, which was the whole reason why I made that post saying the whole idea of me and shadoweh being buddies is ridiculous to me, and I'm sure Shadoweh finds it ridiculous too from beyond the grave.

« Reply #408 on: February 28, 2013, 01:41:32 AM »
Hmm yeah I guess that's possible since Edible didn't indicate the flailing swayed him one way or another and the only person to white-knight Amra when Shadoweh made her vote (PX) was somebody who already thought Amra was town before. I am still kinda leaning town on the flailing itself though.

Want to hear from PX.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #409 on: February 28, 2013, 02:09:17 AM »
Honestly if Shadoweh and I were buddies then I'm pretty sure she wouldn't certify me asall the way back in D1.

we'd been squabbling over the whole lynch list thing since I started it, too, which was the whole reason why I made that post saying the whole idea of me and shadoweh being buddies is ridiculous to me, and I'm sure Shadoweh finds it ridiculous too from beyond the grave.

But that was way back 24 hours into Day 1, when things still weren't being taken seriously. And then Dan goes and ends the day early anyways so it could have been light pecking and distancing for the future.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #410 on: February 28, 2013, 02:11:25 AM »
Also, Amra is town. How would scum, especially new!scum, possibly forget who they NK'd?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #411 on: February 28, 2013, 02:18:20 AM »
As far as Hero goes, I just see him as Idiot Town. PoE brings it down to between you two. And I find Polaris the scummier one.

« Reply #412 on: February 28, 2013, 02:39:04 AM »
Also, Amra is town. How would scum, especially new!scum, possibly forget who they NK'd?
from what i gather he did this last game and people assumed he was town for it? this kind of ruins the tell, i haven't actually checked myself though

Re: DOTA Kingmaker Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #413 on: February 28, 2013, 02:40:31 AM »
oh that would explain why he was quiet. :3

^ this post looks like he was faking the whole "not knowing who died" thing honestly.

« Reply #414 on: February 28, 2013, 02:45:01 AM »
I mean the whole thing is just a big bundle of wifom. PX, do you have additional reasons for Amra being town outside of that?

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #415 on: February 28, 2013, 03:28:45 AM »
unless I personally realized how scummy it looks when I do the absolute same thing as I did last game and lampshade it.
we could go into several layers of yomi here but ultimately it's your own interpretation. Feel free to believe it or not. I know how fake it looks.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

« Reply #416 on: February 28, 2013, 03:36:49 AM »
Amra, PX, what're your takes on Polaris' recent content?

« Reply #417 on: February 28, 2013, 04:30:14 AM »
pls respond

I would like to gank tonight if possible; dunno if I'll be around at deadline.

« Reply #418 on: February 28, 2013, 04:31:30 AM »
I would also like huh what to gank tonight if possible

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #419 on: February 28, 2013, 04:46:24 AM »
Amra, PX, what're your takes on Polaris' recent content?