Author Topic: Final Fantasy 9 Mafia (GAME OVER: SCUM WIN)  (Read 55910 times)

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
Re: Final Fantasy 9 Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2013, 11:15:18 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote Dormio

I'm not even sure what's going on. I don't quite know who to vote.
but I do know Dormio's posting style is fucked up and should go away
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2013, 11:15:46 PM »
Why would watakushi-sama care at all about who anata won't vote?

I am not sure who to vote out of those I didn't just say I wasn't voting.

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2013, 11:16:48 PM »
Shin page needs shin votecount!

but I do know Dormio's posting style is fucked up and should go away
Kimi is tada jealous desu yo ne~☆

I am not sure who to vote out of those I didn't just say I wasn't voting.
Naze would watakushi-sama care?

« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2013, 11:23:59 PM »
After a page of Dormio's posts my eyes are now crying for retribution.
That and I remember who shot me in Russia.

##Unvote Dan
##Vote Dormio

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2013, 11:25:54 PM »
Vote watakushi-sama all you want, demo it's zenzen unjustified~☆

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2013, 11:27:48 PM »
Meanwhile minna-san should actually be mitteing at ActionDan and his subarashii scumminess~☆

ActionDan

« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2013, 11:32:40 PM »
dormio is likely not scum guys.

I look at Amra and shake my head.  Shake my head.  to the left and right.  back and forth.

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2013, 11:33:54 PM »
Watakushi wonders if kimi is ever going to get some suteki not!town reads.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2013, 11:36:08 PM »
Because you had the most insane reason to vote for someone and someone who voted for me was getting selected :D
k you're town.

It took a while to understand what you were saying in that last post but I've decided that Conq isn't feeding you those lines.

Congrats newbie.
... Processing ...

ERROR: 404 NOT FOUND

Query: [ACTlONDAN]

Why would I be feeding scum!Darkoda lines?

Naze does Conq kimochii the need to mamotte watakushi-sama?
... Processing ...

Switching to Module: Empathy Core

I recognize a fellow lost soul when I see one.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2013, 11:36:19 PM »
 :munch: :munch: NOT PLAYING  :munch: :munch:

##Vote: Dormio

« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 11:43:47 PM by huh what »

Conqueror

« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2013, 11:40:24 PM »
[18:36:19] A mysterious person appeared! I don't think he belongs here. I'm confused. Maybe he will go away if I hurt him?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2013, 11:40:59 PM »
Hito that aren't a part of the geimu should just kieru!

ActionDan

« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2013, 11:47:13 PM »
Conq if you were his scum buddy with daytalk.  Telling him how to respond to the reaction test.  But I doubt that.  If you look carefully at his response he said he was going to vote one of the people wagonning him (newbtell means someone didn't tell him to say that) then he procedded to vote me because my reason for voting him looked the worst.  very town response.

Don't you think so mien Conq?

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2013, 11:49:17 PM »

ActionDan

« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2013, 11:54:09 PM »
Google translate detected Basque

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2013, 11:56:09 PM »
seriously post a website that can translate that. and I won't have to guess your meanings.

I might not answer though If I figure it out. fair warning

Don't lynch me.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2013, 11:57:50 PM »

10/10 post will sheep

##unvote
##Vote dormio

Conqueror

« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2013, 11:59:08 PM »
Conq if you were his scum buddy with daytalk.  Telling him how to respond to the reaction test.  But I doubt that.  If you look carefully at his response he said he was going to vote one of the people wagonning him (newbtell means someone didn't tell him to say that) then he procedded to vote me because my reason for voting him looked the worst.  very town response.

Don't you think so mien Conq?

Ahahaha. Of course you would ask for my opinion. I, the future Conqueror of this world, the King of kings. I will be generous just this once and grace you with my opinions. But we must keep our toes, for the Organization is always just around the corner.

I'm very curious as to why that is a very town response. OMGUS voting is a classic newbtell, but how is it a towntell? Actually, what I thought was curious about his explanation was that it boiled down to "your reason is the worst out of all the people voting me!" But really, shouldn't it be, "because there's no way your role pm says I'm scum, because I'm town?" Now, this doesn't mean that what Darkoda did was a scum response. It's rather null; it's one of those things newbies do. But really, I don't see how you can see what he's saying as a strong towntell. It reeks like lazy reasoning, like you're trying to force through a townread on him.

Not to mention you haven't done anything with your vote.

Are you an Organization Spy, Dan of Action? I see through your tricks! This is a Code Red, my friends. We've been infiltrated by the enemy!

##Unvote
##Vote: ActionDan

ActionDan

« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2013, 12:30:28 AM »
Well That's why I asked the follow up question.  He didn't come out and say "LIAR" which was what I was hoping for.

Still the two posts of his are town if you think a little deeper than that.  First he's looking solely at the people voting him.  That means that he's limiting himself to voting for those people.  like you said that's a newbtell. But out of those people he is actively determining whose vote was worst.  Obviously "reasoning" is a misused word that you are going to town with in your case against me, but if you simply adjust your understanding of that word to "bullshit" (because him OMGUSing his wagon means he automatically regards all the votes against him as bullshit) then both posts are consistant in showing a town mindset by actively trying to deduce who is scum.     

Also your accusation about "using my vote" is pretty poor for you Conq when I've made a serious inquiry to Zak while the rest of everyone is still in RVS mode.

Also Conq if you believe I'm scum then you could have been able to deduce Darkoda's alignment from that connection to me immediately.

Yet you did not actually commit yourself to a read.

Don't lynch me.

Conqueror

« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2013, 12:48:18 AM »
Well That's why I asked the follow up question.  He didn't come out and say "LIAR" which was what I was hoping for.

Still the two posts of his are town if you think a little deeper than that.  First he's looking solely at the people voting him.  That means that he's limiting himself to voting for those people.  like you said that's a newbtell. But out of those people he is actively determining whose vote was worst.  Obviously "reasoning" is a misused word that you are going to town with in your case against me, but if you simply adjust your understanding of that word to "bullshit" (because him OMGUSing his wagon means he automatically regards all the votes against him as bullshit) then both posts are consistant in showing a town mindset by actively trying to deduce who is scum.
And wouldn't a scum player in the same position also vote for the person voting them with the worst reasoning? After all, bad reasoning is easiest to attack. But even after that he switched so easily to Dormio for Dormio's RP. He showed absolutely no reaction to your confession. No anger, no confusion, no nothing. I'm not seeing how you deduce super town from what's in the thread, when it's not at all. To me, it's pretty null.

Also your accusation about "using my vote" is pretty poor for you Conq when I've made a serious inquiry to Zak while the rest of everyone is still in RVS mode.

Also Conq if you believe I'm scum then you could have been able to deduce Darkoda's alignment from that connection to me immediately.

Yet you did not actually commit yourself to a read.
I can make ~*serious inquiries*~ all day but they don't mean anything without the backing of a vote. Sniping people from the sidelines is the easiest thing ever to do as scum. And why would everyone else being in RVS mode matter anyway? (and it's not even true)

Why would scum!you imply anything about Darkoda's alignment? He could be newbtown that you're white knighting for town points, or newbscum in which case you two are trying to pull off a weird gambit in an attempt to get both of you read as town. I'm not going to commit myself to a read I don't have. So explain what you mean by this statement. Sounds like more posturing.

If you want to call me scum, then come out with it. None of this wishy washy stuff.

ActionDan

« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2013, 12:59:10 AM »
no I don't think you're scum Conq.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2013, 01:00:54 AM »
your objections are what I expected.

However I read Darkcoda as town regardless.  I simply just don't see his posts as scum posts.  It is only a pity you don't feel the same way.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2013, 01:03:34 AM »
I must say that I am impressed. That was an impressive post.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2013, 01:04:56 AM »
I am glad I did not reflex vote you for #77

I will be here in awe for a while waiting for the other people to speak up

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2013, 01:06:34 AM »
I can make ~*serious inquiries*~ all day but they don't mean anything without the backing of a vote. Sniping people from the sidelines is the easiest thing ever to do as scum. And why would everyone else being in RVS mode matter anyway? (and it's not even true)

I actually disagree with this but it's neither here nor there.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2013, 01:26:25 AM »
Damn, Bardiche is missing out.

He'd love this shit

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2013, 01:41:57 AM »
Damn, Bardiche is missing out.

He'd love this shit
Koto would also suki to vote you for this kuso~☆

Does PX have any kansou about ActionDan? Does PX have any riyuu for voting watakushi-sama?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2013, 01:42:31 AM »
PX naze kimi not vote Shadoweh at the hajime just because nobody else is voting the onna?

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2013, 04:29:52 AM »
For the record it's impossible for Conq to be scum with daytalk feeding Darkoda with lines, because I am scum with daytalk feeding Darkoda lines, especially ones involving killing Dormio for the kawaii of the rengo that he is.

Well actually I think he's town now but somehow that hasn't lessened my urge to smack him. Dan prob-town too. Considering lynching someone else like Zak or NNR instead.
Conq there are no characters named Yuno in this game what are you doing

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2013, 05:51:11 AM »
Okay, I'm back with a stable connection again.

Basic thoughts;
-ActionDan's reaction test was kind of jacked up and cruel, and I don't like the fact he's towntelling people really easily, but other then that he actually doesn't seem all that scummy to me
-Dormio, as much as I love your little posting quirks (totally serious), this time around I actually have no idea what you're saying. Would you mind please giving us a way to translate it somehow, or adopting a more decipherable quirk?
-Conq's posts are kind of null so far and I can't really gut a read off of them.
-Shadoweh your most recent post is not very constructive also am I suddenly a policy lynch now?
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia