Author Topic: [COMPLETE] Daiyousei Quest - Rise of the Fairies  (Read 29826 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Rise of the Fairies
« Reply #180 on: December 08, 2012, 06:55:07 PM »
>"...Think we've got enough fairies?"

> "I have no way of weighing up how long people have been fearful of her, compared to how much actual worship she has. I cannot answer that."

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #181 on: December 08, 2012, 07:01:21 PM »
>Sigh. "So for now, the main goal is beating the Three Light Fairies and halting their ambitions. And then we can resolve the Titania matter. Hopefully with a good end for all. Since Titania's the embodiment of nature itself, it only makes sense for her to stronger than other gods when you think about it. Us Fairies and Sprites only have the barest of fragments of that power."
>Pause with a thoughtful expression.
>"Come to think of it, wouldn't the truth of Yuuka being Titania scare them away from doing that sort of thing? Since even fairies know she's bad news if you catch her attentions..."
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #182 on: December 08, 2012, 07:05:25 PM »
>Sigh. "So for now, the main goal is beating the Three Light Fairies and halting their ambitions. And then we can resolve the Titania matter. Hopefully with a good end for all. Since Titania's the embodiment of nature itself, it only makes sense for her to stronger than other gods when you think about it. Us Fairies and Sprites only have the barest of fragments of that power."
>Pause with a thoughtful expression.
>"Come to think of it, wouldn't the truth of Yuuka being Titania scare them away from doing that sort of thing? Since even fairies know she's bad news if you catch her attentions..."

> "I don't know how the minds of those three fairies think, and they may not even believe you. Most fairies are very simple minded, and see Titania as a kind, mother-like figure." Lilly Black says. "All I know, is if she returns to full power and is corrupted... it will be disastrous. If you think the Sky and Earth Goddesses of the mountain are powerful, she would be on another level, being god of nature itself, and all it's forces."

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #183 on: December 08, 2012, 07:12:54 PM »
>Put on a serious, no-nonsense and determined sort of expression. "Yeah...That's what I'm trying to avoid...Even Rumia wouldn't be able to stop her at that point..."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #184 on: December 08, 2012, 07:22:06 PM »
>Put on a serious, no-nonsense and determined sort of expression. "Yeah...That's what I'm trying to avoid...Even Rumia wouldn't be able to stop her at that point..."

> "I do not know who Rumia is... but the powerful soul that came across today wouldn't stand even half a chance against that level of power."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #185 on: December 08, 2012, 07:37:39 PM »
>Put on a determined-yet-worried expression, the sort folks use when they're in a pinch. "That's a problem then. It was Yukari."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #186 on: December 08, 2012, 07:40:46 PM »
>Put on a determined-yet-worried expression, the sort folks use when they're in a pinch. "That's a problem then. It was Yukari."

> "I know who it was. Yukari Yakumo, arguably the strongest mortal to have ever existed, due to her boundary manipulation." Lilly Black says. "However, even the strongest mortal is no match for a divine being. Only things linked with divinity can harm the divine."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #187 on: December 08, 2012, 07:43:39 PM »
>"..Which means, worst-case scenario, all we have to do the job are Kanako, Suwako, and maybe Shinki and a few others. Possibly the Celestials if they qualify. Maybe a few weapons out there too."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #188 on: December 08, 2012, 07:54:43 PM »
>"..Which means, worst-case scenario, all we have to do the job are Kanako, Suwako, and maybe Shinki and a few others. Possibly the Celestials if they qualify. Maybe a few weapons out there too."

> "Oh no. Damnaku is a divine art, so a god can be beaten in danmaku. In addition, the mikos are both linked to divinity. Finally, Titania created the fairies... so the fairies have the capability to harm a goddess, as they are direct constructs of one. Anyone who holds divine power can harm a god. Anyone close enough to a god can harm one. I do not know everyone, of course."

[Note: List of characters close enough to divinity to harm a god:

Reimu [Miko]
Sanae [Demigod, Miko]
Kanako [God]
Suwako [God]
Aki Sisters [Gods]
Hina [Curse Goddess]
Utusho [Has Yatagarasu's powers]
Miko [Saint]
The Scarlets [Their weapons]
Iku [Messenger of the Dragon]
Shou [Avatar of a God]
Anyone created by Shinki. This is basically all Makai denizens except Rumia, being a by-product from the Heart. This includes Alice, but not her dolls.
Fairies, although they lack the actual power to achieve it, have capability, being fragments and representatives of Titania's power.
Yorihime [Channels the powers of gods]
Shikieiki [Yamas are divine beings, appointed by the gods to judge]
Oni [Regarded as gods of the mountains, and as such, have enough faith of their own to be able to harm gods, the Deva in particular having the capabilty]]
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 07:56:39 PM by Raikaria »

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #189 on: December 08, 2012, 07:59:55 PM »
>"The question is though, would she even bother with Danmaku? I mean, this is Yuuka we're talking about. When she gets fired up, she gets fired up..."
>Nod. "And then there's the matter of collateral damage...Yukari isn't around anymore to stave that off after all..."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #190 on: December 08, 2012, 08:01:18 PM »
>"The question is though, would she even bother with Danmaku? I mean, this is Yuuka we're talking about. When she gets fired up, she gets fired up..."
>Nod. "And then there's the matter of collateral damage...Yukari isn't around anymore to stave that off after all..."

> "This is not a matter I feel like I am any assistance on." Lilly Black says. "I don't know too much about the other side of the river these days."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #191 on: December 08, 2012, 08:03:37 PM »
>Sigh. "Sorry about that...I'm just really worried about all this. Worst-case scenario, they pull it off, and she remembers being Titania, but just goes even more off the deep end and sets to blowing everything up. Folks rising to stop her will undoubtedly cause a lot of collateral damage, as well as a lot of deaths..."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #192 on: December 08, 2012, 08:05:19 PM »
>Sigh. "Sorry about that...I'm just really worried about all this. Worst-case scenario, they pull it off, and she remembers being Titania, but just goes even more off the deep end and sets to blowing everything up. Folks rising to stop her will undoubtedly cause a lot of collateral damage, as well as a lot of deaths..."

> "You forget I am a fairy of death, and an assistant of the Yama. Deaths do not worry me, it is what I embody."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #193 on: December 08, 2012, 08:06:55 PM »
>"Yeah, but it could probably outdo even the 60-Year Cycle in scope, if not reach all the way to Higan itself. Since she'd be even stronger than she normally is, breaching to Higan would probably be a small task for her..."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #194 on: December 08, 2012, 08:08:32 PM »
>"Yeah, but it could probably outdo even the 60-Year Cycle in scope, if not reach all the way to Higan itself. Since she'd be even stronger than she normally is, breaching to Higan would probably be a small task for her..."

> "Even Gods are subject to the rules of the Sanzu. If you cross without the permission of the Yama or Shinigami, you are trapped forever."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #195 on: December 08, 2012, 08:32:39 PM »
>"Even so, there's no telling what sort of havoc she could get up to. Because I seriously expect that she might snap and go berserk."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #196 on: December 08, 2012, 08:49:22 PM »
>"Even so, there's no telling what sort of havoc she could get up to. Because I seriously expect that she might snap and go berserk."

> "Well, you'll have to find some way to stop that from happening~"Lilly Black says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #197 on: December 08, 2012, 08:53:42 PM »
>Sigh. "That's what I'm trying for...But how things are right now, it looks like those three will only listen to force, or maybe someone stepping in as Titania's Successor somehow."
>Beat.
>"...Wonder if I have a shot at that..."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #198 on: December 08, 2012, 08:56:19 PM »
>Sigh. "That's what I'm trying for...But how things are right now, it looks like those three will only listen to force, or maybe someone stepping in as Titania's Successor somehow."
>Beat.
>"...Wonder if I have a shot at that..."

> "Nope. That's not gonna work. You can't fill in for a god, especially when you only have the tiniest fraction of her power."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #199 on: December 08, 2012, 09:47:07 PM »
>Sigh. "I figured it was a shot though, since i haven't found the center of my Square yet....I should've known a solution like that wouldn't just fall into my lap..."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #200 on: December 08, 2012, 11:41:06 PM »
>Sigh. "I figured it was a shot though, since i haven't found the center of my Square yet....I should've known a solution like that wouldn't just fall into my lap..."

> "Unfortunately I'm not expert on magic. Anyway, I fear we will not have privacy from my underlings for much longer, and yours are already getting restless, if the interruption was any sign." Lilly Black says. "Time may be of the essence anyway. I do not wish to keep you any longer."
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 11:51:30 PM by Raikaria »

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #201 on: December 09, 2012, 12:11:44 AM »
>Nod. "Right. I guess I should get going. Maybe I can pick up the support of the Flower and Magic Fairies on the way back to the lake."
>Send out a little magic nudge to the wayward ones of our group, to signal we're gonna move on.
>Once they've gathered; "Okay, new destination! We're gonna find the leader of the Flower Fairies next and talk to her! Uh, or them."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #202 on: December 09, 2012, 11:06:36 AM »
>Nod. "Right. I guess I should get going. Maybe I can pick up the support of the Flower and Magic Fairies on the way back to the lake."
>Send out a little magic nudge to the wayward ones of our group, to signal we're gonna move on.
>Once they've gathered; "Okay, new destination! We're gonna find the leader of the Flower Fairies next and talk to her! Uh, or them."

> The nameless hill, and it's surrounding flowery areas, are not that far from the Sanzu River.

> The fairies gather around and, and get ready to leave.

> As you leave, you spot movement out of the corner of your eye, but you can't pin what it was... for some reason. It seemed like a cloud of black mist, but mist doesn't move that quickly.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #203 on: December 09, 2012, 02:48:09 PM »
>"...Mist...? Maybe it was just my imagination...Let's go you guys!"
>Off to find the boss of the Flower Fairies!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #204 on: December 09, 2012, 02:50:53 PM »
>"...Mist...? Maybe it was just my imagination...Let's go you guys!"
>Off to find the boss of the Flower Fairies!

> "I didn't see anything!" one of the fairies replies.

> You move onwards, and reach the nameless hill. You know you shouldn't stay here *too* long, due to the Suzurain flowers that grow here. No-one but fairies live here, fairies who are tolerant of the flowers.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #205 on: December 09, 2012, 02:59:57 PM »
>"Alright guys, stick close now! We gotta find the boss of the Flower Fairies."
>Let's try to find the boss of the Flower Fairies, but if any of the group starts looking bad, then we'll have to pull out.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #206 on: December 09, 2012, 03:27:23 PM »
>Ward ourselves and them with magic if we can.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #207 on: December 09, 2012, 04:06:34 PM »
>"Alright guys, stick close now! We gotta find the boss of the Flower Fairies."
>Let's try to find the boss of the Flower Fairies, but if any of the group starts looking bad, then we'll have to pull out.

> "OK!" the fairies reply.

>Ward ourselves and them with magic if we can.

> You can't do that, but you do use your air magic combined with your water magic to make a thin mist, which should reduce the amount of any toxic spores reaching them.

> You quickly find a group of fairies dressed in vibrant shades. One of them seems in charge, and she is dressed in a green and purple dress, with blonde hair.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #208 on: December 09, 2012, 04:08:05 PM »
>Let's fly over to her then, hm?
>"Um, hello? Are you the leader of the Flower Fairies by any chance..?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #209 on: December 09, 2012, 04:11:08 PM »
>Let's fly over to her then, hm?
>"Um, hello? Are you the leader of the Flower Fairies by any chance..?"

> The fairy ignores you for a moment, before she turns around and notices you.

> "Yeah I'm da boss around here!" she says. "What brings a fairy like you to our little toxic mound? 'N what's up with this mist?"