Author Topic: [COMPLETE] Rumia Quest V Cont: Everything comes together  (Read 33424 times)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
Re: Rumia Quest V Cont: Everything comes together
« Reply #480 on: December 04, 2012, 01:37:13 AM »
In case you haven't noticed, I'm doing this to not only free us from having to deal with her when we visit again, but also to give Big-n-Swirly here what it wants without us going berserk.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #481 on: December 04, 2012, 01:40:47 AM »
Pretty sure we're not going to be making everyone happy here, Hanzo.

>"Rika, grab that thing and let's get the hell out of here! We can turn it off once we're at a safer distance!"
>Once Rika has it, let's move!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #482 on: December 04, 2012, 01:43:27 AM »
>"I have an idea! Can't you create an empty body just like this one? With that, we can split this me, and the old me away from each other. And then we can all pretty much have a family reunion. I...I don't want to lose all the friends I've made...Friends are important, something that needs to be protected. If I go back to how I was in the old days, I won't be able to..."

Well I'm stumped. Only other way would be to merge with it, but that'd be the Bad Ending.

> "I cannot create. I can twist, I can change, but not create... your body once belonged to someone else, someone who Shinki killed, but refused to die." the heart says.

> "Their will to live and get revenge called out to me... so I changed them, they were re-born... into my daughter, my avatar of destruction... a primal beast of naught but chaos, vengeance and destruction... a creature to bring ruin to Makai and free me..."

> "Hey, just so you know, Mr'SwirlyMcChaos', no-one gets to kill her except me." Rika says. She raises her left hand, and puts it in front of her, before she smacks it with her spanner, while looking at you.

> "Remember that time?" she mouths.

>Yukari just said that she can't do that. And why are we trying to free a psychotic mass murderer?

>"Why are you so mad with Shinki anyway?"

>If the absorber's off, that thing's going to get stronger but if we stay here we'll have trouble anyway.
>"Anyway, I'm not going to let you or my crazier half make me murderous again."

> Indeed, Yukari did state she can't do that.

> "She... enslaved me. I am a tool to her..." the heart says.

> "You do not need to allow it."

Pretty sure we're not going to be making everyone happy here, Hanzo.

>"Rika, grab that thing and let's get the hell out of here! We can turn it off once we're at a safer distance!"
>Once Rika has it, let's move!

> The device is larger than Rika is. She can't grab it.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #483 on: December 04, 2012, 01:46:28 AM »
See? All this trouble arose from what amounts to marital troubles.

>'That time'? What's she referring to? There were a lot of 'that times'.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #484 on: December 04, 2012, 01:48:23 AM »
>"Sheesh, why don't you and Shinki just talk to each other?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #485 on: December 04, 2012, 01:50:51 AM »
See? All this trouble arose from what amounts to marital troubles.

>'That time'? What's she referring to? There were a lot of 'that times'.

> When you see the motion's she's making, you think it has something to do with being smacked over the head by her spanner.

>"Sheesh, why don't you and Shinki just talk to each other?"

> "We cannot. Doing so would destroy Makai from the collection and conflict of our energy together, she will never come. Even then, there is nothing to discuss, as anything on my terms would destroy her faux-godhood."

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #486 on: December 04, 2012, 01:52:48 AM »
>Mouth back: 'What, you wanna knock me out?'

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #487 on: December 04, 2012, 01:54:21 AM »
>"Well, fact of the matter is, that little absorber stuck to you is causing both of you trouble. So in a way, you two are linked. Married, I guess you could put it. There's bound to be a way to get you two to reconcile though."
>Sigh. "And here little ol' me has to play marriage counselor...Pretty bad that the kid's gotta be the one to patch things up for the parents, huh? At least where I've learned in my time outside Makai as this me, it's that 'Where there's a will, there's a way'. I've been known to achieve things folks call stupid and crazy anyhow."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #488 on: December 04, 2012, 02:00:31 AM »
>Mouth back: 'What, you wanna knock me out?'

> Rika nods, and then draws a 'Sigma' sign in the air with her finger, and then imitates your old ribbon, before making it seem like it falls off. Now you recall that the whole trigger to that battle in your mind was when Rika KO'ed you, although you're not sure what she hopes to achieve with this.

>"Well, fact of the matter is, that little absorber stuck to you is causing both of you trouble. So in a way, you two are linked. Married, I guess you could put it. There's bound to be a way to get you two to reconcile though."
>Sigh. "And here little ol' me has to play marriage counselor...Pretty bad that the kid's gotta be the one to patch things up for the parents, huh? At least where I've learned in my time outside Makai as this me, it's that 'Where there's a will, there's a way'. I've been known to achieve things folks call stupid and crazy anyhow."

> "It is little more than... an... inconvenience for me. I do not... need to use power. Except to pull you to me to free my daughter. How long can you resist... until she takes you back herself?"

> Inside your head you hear Yukari scream in pain, and a mad laugh.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #489 on: December 04, 2012, 02:02:29 AM »
>Mouth back: 'If this doesn't work, it's on you.'

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #490 on: December 04, 2012, 02:03:15 AM »
>Then nod, and mouth back; "Be sure to pull me away as much as you can."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #491 on: December 04, 2012, 02:10:14 AM »
>Mouth back: 'If this doesn't work, it's on you.'

> Rika nods, before making the 'slit throat' motion, as if to say 'I'm kinda DEAD if it doesn't work."

>Then nod, and mouth back; "Be sure to pull me away as much as you can."

> Rika nods.

> "Yukari, let her out, judgeing from Rumia's face you can't take much more." Rika says.

> "I trust... you have... a plan." you hear Yukari whisper, very weakly, before you feel her vanish from your mind.

> You feel something in your head change, and hear a maniacal laughter, before you sink into the recesses of your inner world, and see the darkness, and the throne, with the shattered chains. Dark Rumia is nowhere to be seen, nor is Yukari, although you can see stains of blood.

===

> You are now Rika. Rumia has transformed into a twisted, obviously evil form, and she looks ecstatic. Your intention is to find the chance to knock Rumia out, hopefully resulting in giving the Rumia you know and hate a chance to get back out, while also having the chance to get away afterwards, while the Heart thinks it's won. You take this chance to shut off the device, seeing as you don't need to worry about Rumia being pulled in and forced to change anymore.

> "Welcome back, daughter..." you hear the heart say.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #492 on: December 04, 2012, 02:13:27 AM »
>Dryly quip. "'Happy reunionday'."
>Once we see an opening, boost right on in and give her a little of the ol' 'Percussive Maintenance', then drag her off!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #493 on: December 04, 2012, 02:24:51 AM »
>Dryly quip. "'Happy reunionday'."
>Once we see an opening, boost right on in and give her a little of the ol' 'Percussive Maintenance', then drag her off!

> "I've not had the chance to speak to you... I did go on a rampage when I was reborn from whatever this body used to be. I'm not one for words. Shall I re-commence with the slaughter?" 'Rumia' says.

> "Of course... daughter."

> You fly in when you note Rumia drift backwards a bit, as if she is getting ready to turn, and rattle off your line, then you see a lance of dark energy sprout from Rumia's back, heading for you...

> It slows down. Your sensors indicate Yumeko has used her space-time powers to save you, yet your spanner-arm is still moving at normal speed. You know the exact spot on the back of the head to strike to knock someone out for sure...

> *THWACK*

> The suction re-commences instantly, but Yumeko's space-time shenanigans give you the ability to get away... just about, and you pass through the portal-door back into Pandemonium, with Rumia, still in her 'evil' form, but unconcious, in tow.

> "Why is she like that?" Yumeko asks.

« Reply #494 on: December 04, 2012, 02:32:35 AM »
>"From what I got from everyone, she used to be some super demon from Makai until the gap youkai sealed her. At some point the idiot we know beat up her crazy half and took over but that core is alive and woke up the crazy."
>"I knocked her out so she can beat up her crazy again. Damnit, that idiot better win, I told her that I'm the one who is going to kill her, not her own craziness."
>If the crazy does win, how good are our odds of knocking her out again?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 02:36:32 AM by Darkoda »

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #495 on: December 04, 2012, 10:26:49 AM »
>"From what I got from everyone, she used to be some super demon from Makai until the gap youkai sealed her. At some point the idiot we know beat up her crazy half and took over but that core is alive and woke up the crazy."
>"I knocked her out so she can beat up her crazy again. Damnit, that idiot better win, I told her that I'm the one who is going to kill her, not her own craziness."
>If the crazy does win, how good are our odds of knocking her out again?

> Yumeko and Shinki give you a confused look at the end of your statement.

> If she wins you probably have 0 chance of knocking her out. Shinki and Yumeko, on the other hand...

> "You need to get her out of Makai. Her true self is more powerful here." Shinki says, before she looks towards where Yukari's gap to Gensokyo was.

> "Where did the gap go? Oh never mind I can open a portal myself now the extractor is turned off." Shinki says, before opening a swirling red portal.

« Reply #496 on: December 04, 2012, 01:48:52 PM »
>Where did the gap hag go? Ah well, not our problem.
>Grab the idiot and head through the portal to the land we'll rule over eventually.
>With helping Rumia out yet again, this is going to make her think we're friendly again, isn't it? Damn.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #497 on: December 04, 2012, 03:05:12 PM »
>Where did the gap hag go? Ah well, not our problem.
>Grab the idiot and head through the portal to the land we'll rule over eventually.
>With helping Rumia out yet again, this is going to make her think we're friendly again, isn't it? Damn.

> Who cares where the gap hag went, as long as she's not bugging you.

> You go home, dragging the can of evil with you.

> You don't think she'll think you're friendly after you've tried to kill her multiple times. That said, she is a moron.

> When you go through the portal, Tenma, Yuuka, Byakuren and Remilia are waiting for you. You note the barriers around the area are gone as well

> "Where's Yukari?" asks Tenma.

> "Tenma, you don't know, do you?" Byakuren says. "That form is the inner Rumia that Yukari aimed to prevent surfacing. If she's outside... and all the boundaries and gaps she was using collapsed at the same time..."

> Everyone looks at Byakuren with horror, as if they are thinking the same thing, but don't want to think it.

> Rumia starts having darkness swirl around her slowly, and is gradually transforming back to 'normal'. For her anyway.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #498 on: December 04, 2012, 04:11:44 PM »
>"Keep your shirts on you four, it'd take more than that to knock her down. Even a mechanical existence like myself would have trouble with that, and right now I'm at the peak of efficiency for the time being. Until I can get another upgrade."
>Why DO we hate Youkai anyhow?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #499 on: December 04, 2012, 06:13:08 PM »
>"Keep your shirts on you four, it'd take more than that to knock her down. Even a mechanical existence like myself would have trouble with that, and right now I'm at the peak of efficiency for the time being. Until I can get another upgrade."
>Why DO we hate Youkai anyhow?

> You brag about being at peak efficiency, when honestly you're far from it due to the exposure to the swirling chaos.

> You hate Youkai because they are a danger to humans, they are feral beasts who prey upon humans, and oppress them with their vast power. That and you see Youkai as a blockade to you ruling everything with tanks and machines and more dakka.

> Rumia is about halfway transformed back, although you're no expert in that.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #500 on: December 04, 2012, 06:22:38 PM »
>The usual huh? That megalomania factors in a fair bit though.
>"I'm no expert, but it looks like she's about halfway back to normal. I guess that means the moron's winning. Which is good, because the only one allowed to put an end to her is me, not some half-baked shadow."
>"Also, did you guys know that it turns out Makai's heart is freaking alive?! I've seen some crazy things, I've even done some crazy things-you'd have to be just a little to turn yourself into a machine that has spares-, but that takes the metaphorical cake."
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 06:57:55 PM by Hanzo K. »
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #501 on: December 04, 2012, 07:31:01 PM »
>The usual huh? That megalomania factors in a fair bit though.
>"I'm no expert, but it looks like she's about halfway back to normal. I guess that means the moron's winning. Which is good, because the only one allowed to put an end to her is me, not some half-baked shadow."
>"Also, did you guys know that it turns out Makai's heart is freaking alive?! I've seen some crazy things, I've even done some crazy things-you'd have to be just a little to turn yourself into a machine that has spares-, but that takes the metaphorical cake."

> Yep.

> "Yes, I assume that her other half is still injured from fighting Yukari, or lost a lot of power in Gensokyo." Remilia says.

> "Makai is a different dimension. Anything could be the case there." Byakuren says. "What is normal in Gensokyo is strange in Makai. Besides, surely Yukari gapping into Rumia's spiritual world counts as weird too?"

> Rumia is back to normal now, but still out cold.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #502 on: December 04, 2012, 07:37:36 PM »
>"Compared to how I made myself a machine, that's not too weird. But Makai's core being alive? Now that's crazy. Felt like being in the middle of a damn marital dispute."
>How did we pull that off anyways? Aside from using our technopathy we got during our brief stint as that which we hate?
>"Oh hey, dimbulb's back to normal. Guess that means she won?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #503 on: December 04, 2012, 07:41:25 PM »
>"Compared to how I made myself a machine, that's not too weird. But Makai's core being alive? Now that's crazy. Felt like being in the middle of a damn marital dispute."
>How did we pull that off anyways? Aside from using our technopathy we got during our brief stint as that which we hate?
>"Oh hey, dimbulb's back to normal. Guess that means she won?"

> "No-one's denying you're crazy either." Tenma says.

> Actually, you'd already made robotic copies of you, just in case you met an unfortunate end. Backups are always a good idea, especially when you are aiming for genocide of a far more powerful race. Then you just uploaded your mind to data, and transferred it into the robots. Then you used the robot to kill your youkai body.

> "Looks like it. I'm a little disappointed, honestly, I wanted to fight that thing." Yuuka says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #504 on: December 04, 2012, 07:45:32 PM »
>"She's not all that hot as a berserker really, one good tap in just the right spot, and she's out like the proverbial light. Only tricky bit's getting at her, but once you do, she's like putty. Or glass. Or something else that goes down really easy after one god hit,"
>Let's poke at her with the spanner. "Hey, dimbulb, rise-n-shine."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #505 on: December 04, 2012, 08:28:28 PM »
>"She's not all that hot as a berserker really, one good tap in just the right spot, and she's out like the proverbial light. Only tricky bit's getting at her, but once you do, she's like putty. Or glass. Or something else that goes down really easy after one god hit,"
>Let's poke at her with the spanner. "Hey, dimbulb, rise-n-shine."

> "If you hit anyone there it works. I should know. Done it thousands, maybe millions, of times when I capture a plaything. Then I take them home and.." Yuuka starts, before she gets her mouth shut by Remilia.

> "We don't need the details of your private life Yuuka." Remilia says.

> You start to poke Rumia, and, after a few pokes, her eyes open.

==

> You are now in control of Rumia, and you have a splitting headache.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #506 on: December 04, 2012, 08:46:08 PM »
>Quip in our usual offbeat and slightly dazed way, with a lopsided kinda smile. "Anyone got the license plate of the Evil Eye that ran me over?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #507 on: December 04, 2012, 08:50:07 PM »
>Quip in our usual offbeat and slightly dazed way, with a lopsided kinda smile. "Anyone got the license plate of the Evil Eye that ran me over?"

> "It was Sigma, Delta, Gamma, Espilon." Rika says sarcastically.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #508 on: December 04, 2012, 08:51:29 PM »
>Chuckle in that dazed kinda way, but quip with our own bit of sarcasm. "Thanks."
>Then lie back. What happened with Yukari anyhow?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #509 on: December 04, 2012, 08:57:43 PM »
>Chuckle in that dazed kinda way, but quip with our own bit of sarcasm. "Thanks."
>Then lie back. What happened with Yukari anyhow?

> "You're welcome, dimbulb."

> You recall you heard her scream in pain in your head, and before she left she sounded very weak. In addition, the blood in the inner world was mostly Yukari's, although some of it was probably the blood of your other self, seeing as she had minor wounds too.