Author Topic: ['Complete'] Rumia Quest V: The Further Adventures  (Read 46114 times)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
Re: Rumia Quest V: The Further Adventures
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2012, 12:18:13 PM »
>Let's get a closer look at it. "Yeah, looks like we're about dead even."
>Fistpalm. "Hey, we should get Yuuka and Tenshi in on this! We'll see who's got the strongest beam!"
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2012, 12:29:34 PM »
>Let's get a closer look at it. "Yeah, looks like we're about dead even."
>Fistpalm. "Hey, we should get Yuuka and Tenshi in on this! We'll see who's got the strongest beam!"

> "I think we know that the answer to that is Yuuka." Marisa says.

> "Yes, it is." Yukari confirms.

> "I think... Marisa's the winner. Only just. That said, seeing how Marisa spams sparks all the time and Rumia doesn't, that's probably purely down to practice." Yukari says.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2012, 12:34:00 PM »
>"What about Tenshi then? I heard she does a beam too. I wonder if she's any good."
>Nod. "But either way, I just have to practice more, huh? Even an old dog can learn new tricks I guess."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2012, 12:46:04 PM »
>"What about Tenshi then? I heard she does a beam too. I wonder if she's any good."
>Nod. "But either way, I just have to practice more, huh? Even an old dog can learn new tricks I guess."

> "Tenshi's laser is more a collection of mist concentrated. It's not *that* powerful, certainly nothing on Yuuka, and probobly weaker than you and Marisa's." Yukari says.

> "I guess so, ~ze, but I'll always be practicing too!"

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2012, 01:06:53 PM »
>Grin. "You know I'll be keepin' up with you though. If I got that far with almost no training or practice at all, think of how much further I'll get WITH it!"
>We should make a note to make that a spellcard once we've gotten enough practice with sparking.
>Grin. "Hey Yukari, I got an idea. Get Reimu here would you?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2012, 02:09:21 PM »
>Grin. "You know I'll be keepin' up with you though. If I got that far with almost no training or practice at all, think of how much further I'll get WITH it!"
>We should make a note to make that a spellcard once we've gotten enough practice with sparking.
>Grin. "Hey Yukari, I got an idea. Get Reimu here would you?"

> Marisa looks almost insulted. "Unlike all you lot I work my socks off to get where I am."

> Well, it should automatically become one when you're practiced enough to actually use it.

> "Not sure why, but bugging Reimu is always fun." Yukari says, clicking her fingers.

> Reimu falls into the dimension, flat on her face.

> "Damnit Yukari what is it this time?" you hear a her muffled voice say.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2012, 07:24:31 PM »
>Laugh a bit. "Marisa, you know how hard I worked to get back to this level of power."
>Then grin in a catlike way. "Heeeey Reimu~!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2012, 07:53:36 PM »
>Laugh a bit. "Marisa, you know how hard I worked to get back to this level of power."
>Then grin in a catlike way. "Heeeey Reimu~!"

> "But it's power you had hidden within you to start with ~ze. I've spent everything in my life working for power. I started with none."

> Reimu gives you a rude gesture. She's still eating... whatever it is you're on. It's hard to say.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2012, 08:04:48 PM »
>"Even so, back in the day I didn't know I even had that sort of power locked away. So I've always seen it less as power to reclaim, and more as former potential to unlock. I basically started all over again from zero. So it's kinda the same thing in a way. Remember when I vanished for a while and came back looking completely different? Almost all that time away was spent training hard."
>Chuckle a bit, and help Reimu up. "Silly little Reimu, you know that bein' too rude isn't very nice~"
>Man, we sure have taken to messing with people a lot ever since we got back to full power, huh? Then again, that seems to be the norm for Youkai of our power rating.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2012, 08:42:52 PM »
>"Even so, back in the day I didn't know I even had that sort of power locked away. So I've always seen it less as power to reclaim, and more as former potential to unlock. I basically started all over again from zero. So it's kinda the same thing in a way. Remember when I vanished for a while and came back looking completely different? Almost all that time away was spent training hard."
>Chuckle a bit, and help Reimu up. "Silly little Reimu, you know that bein' too rude isn't very nice~"
>Man, we sure have taken to messing with people a lot ever since we got back to full power, huh? Then again, that seems to be the norm for Youkai of our power rating.

> "That was one year. I've been training more than that, virtually my whole life." Marisa says. "Bear in mind us humans have a lot less time than you youkai."

> You help Reimu up. "So's gapping me without warning." she snarls, looking at Yukari. "I ask again, why did you drag me here?"

> Remilia doesn't mess with people too much, but Yuuka and Yukari do. Eirin isn't really a youkai, nor is Yuyuko. Byakuren doesn't mess with people either. Utusho's too stupid to mess with people. The Oni have the 'I'm drunk' excuse.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2012, 08:45:05 PM »
>Grin in a catlike way. "Figured out how to fire a Spark in my own way. It's almost as destructive as Marisa's~"
>We can make seven orbs of Dark Energy that are about the same size as those Yin-Yang Orbs Reimu uses in that one big card of hers, yeah?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2012, 08:57:44 PM »
>Grin in a catlike way. "Figured out how to fire a Spark in my own way. It's almost as destructive as Marisa's~"
>We can make seven orbs of Dark Energy that are about the same size as those Yin-Yang Orbs Reimu uses in that one big card of hers, yeah?

> "Big deal." Reimu says. She sounds annoyed.

> You form seven orbs of dark energy that float around you.

> "Did you tell Yukari to drag me here?" Reimu says, sounding more annoyed.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2012, 08:59:40 PM »
>Grin. "Take a look. Doesn't this particular formation seem familiar?"
>Set them to slowly orbit us horizontally at about waist height. Ah, but not until moving so they won't hit anyone.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2012, 09:02:13 PM »
>Grin. "Take a look. Doesn't this particular formation seem familiar?"
>Set them to slowly orbit us horizontally at about waist height. Ah, but not until moving so they won't hit anyone.

> "So, you got Yukari to drag me here, against my will, to show me that you're being Marisa?" Reimu says, sounding even angrier, she pulls out talismans from her pocket.

> "Dream Sign: Evil Sealing Circle!" Reimu cries, with the talismans glowing blue, before waves of energy emanate from her. You suddenly feel frozen as they wash over you.

> Reimu looks really peeved.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2012, 09:07:50 PM »
>We should at least be able to shadow-warp away, yeah?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2012, 09:12:38 PM »
>We should at least be able to shadow-warp away, yeah?

> No. Reimu's Evil Sealing Circle seals away your powers and movement. It's only for a short while for someone with your power, but it's long enough. You can still talk.

> This is the main reason you cannot beat Reimu in a proper fight, that and her various other seals. You can't beat her in danmaku either, but that has nothing to do with Evil Sealing Circle.

> "Give me one reason why I shouldn't exterminate you for dragging me away from my meal..." Reimu says.

> When Reimu says 'Exterminate', it doesn't mean 'Kill'. It means 'beat you up so bad it exterminates your will to ever do anything annoy Reimu like that again.'

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2012, 09:17:05 PM »
>"I just wanted to show you an idea I had. After pulling off that Spark, I got the idea to try to figure out how to make 'Shadow' versions of everyone's big-time cards. As a nod of respect to everyone who's helped me out along the way. You falling on your face in the process wasn't something I intended."
>We still have the orbs up and going, right?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2012, 09:19:19 PM »
>"I just wanted to show you an idea I had. After pulling off that Spark, I got the idea to try to figure out how to make 'Shadow' versions of everyone's big-time cards. As a nod of respect to everyone who's helped me out along the way. You falling on your face in the process wasn't something I intended."
>We still have the orbs up and going, right?

> "Well all it will do is annoy most people. Ask Patchouli, Yuuka, or anyone else how they feel about Marisa stealing their signature techniques. Don't. Do. It." Reimu says.

> No, they fizzled out when Reimu used her seal, since their connection to you was lost. Odd, since they'd usually explode, but you guess the dark energy was canceled out because, well, EVIL sealing.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2012, 09:24:29 PM »
>Sigh in a demotivated-sounding way. "I'm not really intending anything wrong by it though, because as they say 'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery'. I'm meanin' nothing but respect when I try it."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2012, 09:28:00 PM »
>Sigh in a demotivated-sounding way. "I'm not really intending anything wrong by it though, because as they say 'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery'. I'm meanin' nothing but respect when I try it."

> "That doesn't matter, people work hard to invent these moves, but it's a lot easier to copy a move than it is to make it. The moves represent them, and are part of them." Reimu says.

> "She has a point, you know." Yukari adds.

> "Stay out of this!" Reimu snaps. Yukari looks dejected, and is pulling a pouting face like you'd expect Chen to when she dosen't get her way. The pussy-cat eyes don't quite work when it comes to Yukari.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2012, 09:30:53 PM »
>Sigh. "Just put her back so she can finish eating then.."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2012, 09:33:45 PM »
>Sigh. "Just put her back so she can finish eating then.."

> "OK!" Yukari says, grinning, and lifting a fan she pulled out of thin air up. As she does so, Reimu flies upwards, is flipped upside down, and flies through a gap.

> You get a mental image of Reimu coming out of a gap in the floor, feet first, in a public restaurant, with little dignity remaining.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2012, 09:39:27 PM »
>Sigh. "She really needs to be more mellow.."
>We can move now, right?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2012, 09:42:04 PM »
>Sigh. "She really needs to be more mellow.."
>We can move now, right?

> "Yes, ~ze. Although I'd like to have seen her go up." Marisa says.

> You can move again.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2012, 09:52:06 PM »
>"Wonder why she's always so high-strung? Maybe she needs a vacation or something. I mean, You and me are keeping an eye on things now, so she doesn't even need to lift a finger anymore."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2012, 09:55:18 PM »
>"Wonder why she's always so high-strung? Maybe she needs a vacation or something. I mean, You and me are keeping an eye on things now, so she doesn't even need to lift a finger anymore."

> "Nah, Reimu just gets cranky when she has to do anything. Or someone annoys her. Yukari gapping you face-first would annoy anyone." Marisa says.

> "I'm right here~" Yukari says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2012, 10:02:55 PM »
>Raise an eyebrow. "Guess I'm one of the few folks who doesn't really care then."
>Beat.
>Smirk. "I just realized something."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2012, 10:09:49 PM »
>Raise an eyebrow. "Guess I'm one of the few folks who doesn't really care then."
>Beat.
>Smirk. "I just realized something."

> "Well, I didn't gap you face-first, I gapped you feet first." Yukari says.

> "What?" Marisa and Yukari say at once.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2012, 10:13:39 PM »
>Grin a bit. "Take a look at the common hair color here. I think you two will get the idea when it hits you."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2012, 10:15:26 PM »
>Grin a bit. "Take a look at the common hair color here. I think you two will get the idea when it hits you."

> "Blonde. What's your point ~ze?"

> Yukari suddenly has blue hair. "What common hair color?" she says with a massive cheesy grin.