Author Topic: Ten Desires Mafia - Game Over  (Read 57058 times)

Den-O

• Plat Form
Re: Ten Desires Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2012, 06:06:30 PM »
@Soga
yes go watch the video
Negative, then. Have you anything in the way of thoughts?
However, those throwing fingers with nothing to back up their logic at all I do find suspicious.
I would appreciate names of the perpetrators here.
Once I've seen everyone's opinion on the matters, then I might change my mind on the Marisa vote. As it is right now it's my gut feeling, for the same logic as Kogasa.
Correct me if I am mistaken, but you have a gut feeling on Marisa's slot because Marisa, flavor-wise, makes sense as the shooter?

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2012, 06:14:53 PM »
I would appreciate names of the perpetrators here.

Correct me if I am mistaken, but you have a gut feeling on Marisa's slot because Marisa, flavor-wise, makes sense as the shooter?

The only two this applies to now, since the others have some sort of logic I can follow, is Mamizou and Youmu. I don't understand why they would have voted for who they have, other than a simply random application. Admittedly I may have missed something, but I fail to see why Youmu is voting for you, nor why Mamizou is voting Yoshika. The video she uses as evidence shows Youmu and Yoshika getting alone pretty well. Until Yuyuko tries to eat them.

My gut feeling on Marisa is pretty much on flavor issues right now.

I would still like to hear more from Marisa and Yuyuko, however.

To prevent a hammer until I've made up my mind on the matter:

##Unvote

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2012, 06:16:04 PM »
Scratch Youmu's name from the above, I forgot she unvoted.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2012, 06:32:35 PM »
The only two this applies to now, since the others have some sort of logic I can follow, is Mamizou and Youmu. I don't understand why they would have voted for who they have, other than a simply random application. Admittedly I may have missed something, but I fail to see why Youmu is voting for you, nor why Mamizou is voting Yoshika. The video she uses as evidence shows Youmu and Yoshika getting alone pretty well. Until Yuyuko tries to eat them.

##Unvote
none of this made any sense to me

Negative, then. Have you anything in the way of thoughts?
yea her reaction post to your question seems pretty off to me, a hypocrite reasoning and a vote to go with it. Seems more like scum trying to throw around lam suspicion.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2012, 06:35:29 PM »
LAME

« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2012, 06:52:48 PM »
>V-V-Votecount!
Kochiya Sanae (4): Kasodani Kyouko, Kirisame Marisa, Miyako Yoshika, Toyosatomimi no Miko
Miyako Yoshika (2): Saigyouji Yuyuko, Soga no Toziko
Futatsuiwa Mamizou (1): Houjuu Nue
Kirisame Marisa (1): Tatara Kogasa
Konpaku Youmu (1): Futatsuiwa Mamizou
Soga no Toziko (1): Mononobe no Futo
Tatara Kogasa (1): Kochiya Sanae
Toyosatomimi no Miko (1): Kaku Seiga
Not Voting: Hakurei Reimu, Konpaku Youmu
With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. You have ~33.5 hours left in the day

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2012, 06:53:50 PM »

##Unvote

Suspecting people for flavor reasons is kind of silly, since it was stated that roles aren't linked to names at all. Also why unvote to prevent a hammer when someone is at L-6?

« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2012, 06:58:48 PM »
Futatsuiwa from Sado, can you thoroughly explain the hypocrite reasoning?  I think I know where you're going but that clear on it.

And Youmu, I will burn as many tobacco products from my pipe as I want, thank you very much.

« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2012, 07:00:18 PM »
*but I'm not that clear on it.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2012, 07:11:51 PM »
Suspecting people for flavor reasons is kind of silly, since it was stated that roles aren't linked to names at all. Also why unvote to prevent a hammer when someone is at L-6?

To be fair, this is D1. We have little to no evidence, the real choice is spam random votes everywhere and use our nl, and wait for us to have more info for D2, or randomly lynch and hope it goes well.

Personally I prefer the former, I just tried to inject a bit of spice.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2012, 07:13:54 PM »
use our nl, and wait for us to have more info for D2
So here's our policy lynch.

##Unvote
##Vote Reimu

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2012, 07:16:39 PM »
Eh, NL is gross. D2 practically becomes an extended D1 with a N0 where scum get to kill. Even a town lynch is generally preferrable.

What's worse is the opportunistic vote that follows. Reimu is silly, but not scummy!

##Unvote:Hakurei Reimu
##Vote: Saigyouji Yuyuko

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2012, 07:20:15 PM »
We only get 1 NL this game, why waste it so soon? I'd rather save it until later, when there are fewer suspects for our PRs to work with.
Just do the usual and get this D1 done with.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2012, 07:20:44 PM »
Futatsuiwa from Sado, can you thoroughly explain the hypocrite reasoning?  I think I know where you're going but that clear on it.

And Youmu, I will burn as many tobacco products from my pipe as I want, thank you very much.

Don't see any reason to keep pursuing Reimu.

##Unvote
##Vote Soga no Toziko

Do your own questions not apply to you?
Have you found anything notable yet?

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2012, 07:21:47 PM »
We only get 1 NL this game, why waste it so soon? I'd rather save it until later, when there are fewer suspects for our PRs to work with.
where does it say this?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2012, 07:24:05 PM »
where does it say this?
9th rule in the list

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2012, 07:25:13 PM »
i totally read the rules :V

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2012, 07:32:22 PM »
So here's our policy lynch.

##Unvote
##Vote Reimu

cant really say its a scum claim though >.>

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2012, 07:50:36 PM »
What's worse is the opportunistic vote that follows. Reimu is silly, but not scummy!
What's opportunistic about it?
And here I thought we had stopped giving out clears for stuff like this.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2012, 07:54:13 PM »
That sort of thing happened just last game didn't it?

*cough*Raitaki*cough*

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2012, 08:00:23 PM »
I'm not clearing him over it. That's completely different. If he does something that's ACTUALLY scummy later, it'll be a different story.

Your vote is, IMO, bad, because all he did was say he thinks NL on d1 is a nice idea. It's (probably) not a nice idea, but portraying that saying so is scummy is just ridiculous.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2012, 08:03:06 PM »
And today we learn the meaning of policy lynch.

Yes, it is scummy in as much as it benefits scum. At best the player making such a suggestion will be a liability, at worst he is scum. Hence he gets the rope.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2012, 08:07:37 PM »
So, I list two possible options we can take, and state my personal preference on the matter, to open discussion, and I get jumped on by Yuyuko.

I think my mind is made up. Opening up a discussion with an opinion on what to do, and stating the possibilities is suddenly scummy? Someone had to elevate this above simple random votes.

Besides, maybe I'm playing a Batman Gambit, looking at who jumps on this bait.

At worst I was starting discussion on what to actually do, because at the rate we were going we would have no majority.

At best it's a Batman Gambit to lure out the scum who would jump on it.

Of course, my cards are being kept to my chest.

##Vote Saigyouji Yuyuko

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2012, 08:10:29 PM »
I dunno, I like lynching actual scum more then liabilities. Things that aren't helpful to town but aren't actually indicative of someone being scum at all aren't worth voting.

Besides, you're acting like people would actually consider following through on it. It's not beneficial to scum to suggest that because there's no way in hell it'd actually happen. It's null.

Cut by Reimu continuing to be silly :V I have no words.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2012, 08:14:24 PM »
What's with this passiveness?
And today we learn the meaning of policy lynch.

Yes, it is scummy in as much as it benefits scum. At best the player making such a suggestion will be a liability, at worst he is scum. Hence he gets the rope.
But, Miss Yuyuko, this kind of behavior doesn't warrant this so-called 'policy lynch'. Miss Reimu likes the 'no lynch' option? We tell her to not do that. Problem solved. It's not near as crippling to town as a trait like lurking.

Cut by Miss Reimu.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2012, 08:15:30 PM »
Hakurei Reimu:
NL D1 is not worthy of discussion. It never is unless the setup gives some specific reason to do it - not that I could remember a game where that actually was the case.
So going by what you just said, you either opened discussion on "should we help the scum win?" or wanted someone to attack you for it so you had someone to vote.

Tatara Kogasa:
Either Reimu wasn't aware that no one would follow through on it (liability) or she was aware and did it because (?).

--cut

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2012, 08:18:37 PM »
Soga: Sure, a lurker lynch is always an option, too.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2012, 08:20:01 PM »
Oh, I wasn't claiming that one was possible right now (at least not until the lurkers are obvious), I was just using lurking as an example for a 'proper' reason to PL a dude for.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2012, 08:20:58 PM »
Lady Yuyuko, perhaps Reimu was looking at it in terms of the base odds of a D2 scum lynch, when the proper number would be combined odds of D1 and D2?

The NL isn't a good idea (as has been mentioned by many people already) because of the overall lower odds of a scum lynch.

Is this how incidents are solved now, I wonder.  It's been a while since I helped out.

-cut by lurker lynch suggestion-
I'd say this option is better than most others for D1, though ideally we'd have a repeat of last game in which "Serelapony the roleclop" fell first.

Anyways, going to be sporadically active for a while longer.  Tomorrow I should be around more.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2012, 08:23:13 PM »
I doubt the existence of a D1 'Serelapony' in most games, unfortunately.