Author Topic: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?! Version 2.04  (Read 103336 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?! Version 2.04
« Reply #150 on: September 24, 2012, 10:56:45 PM »
>Delegate dealing with Reimu to Ran
>"Nothing that some food and rest won't fix Chen. Speaking of, have you been taking good care of Ran while I was away?"
>Who knows what developments we've missed while we were gone?
>Ran must come with us when we go to see Byakuren, can't miss out on that fun. First though, food then sleep off the rest of fatigue.
>"I will... try..."
>Ran seems to be frowning.
>"That's good, master!"
>"Of course! Chen has been helping!"
>Not you, it would seem.
>You do want Ran to be with you when you talk to Byakuren once more. You want something to eat first, though.
>"Very well, master. I shall call for you when some food has been prepared."
>Ran reenters your home, leaving you with Chen.

>_

« Reply #151 on: September 25, 2012, 11:50:02 PM »
>"You'll be fine, just use Super Tenko"
>Might as well go see the Palaquin crew while we wait.
>Get to finding them

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #152 on: September 26, 2012, 08:57:43 AM »
>"You'll be fine, just use Super Tenko"
>Might as well go see the Palaquin crew while we wait.
>Get to finding them
>You see Ran's eyes widen.
>"What do you know?!"
>You leave Ran to make you some food before you go looking for Byakuren and her crew. Chen tags along behind you before pointing to one of the buildings.
>"They're in there, master."
>You soon find yourself standing outside the door to one of the many buildings in Mayohiga, with Chen behind you.

>_

« Reply #153 on: September 26, 2012, 05:59:04 PM »
>Knock, knock

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #154 on: September 27, 2012, 12:54:25 AM »
>Knock, knock
>You knock on the door. After a few moments the door opens, revealing Nazrin.
>"Hey, you're back. We've been wondering where you were. Are you alright?"

>_

« Reply #155 on: September 27, 2012, 06:53:16 AM »
>"I'm fine; just took awhile to fix up the sky."
>Or recover from it, but details that non family doesn't need to know.
>"For now though I need to speak to all of you."
>Might as well deal with this now

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #156 on: September 28, 2012, 01:11:22 AM »
>"I'm fine; just took awhile to fix up the sky."
>Or recover from it, but details that non family doesn't need to know.
>"For now though I need to speak to all of you."
>Might as well deal with this now
>"Yeah, I saw that. Good job! Seems like everything is slowly going back to how it was."
>They don't need to know everything.
>"Well, about that..."
>"Minamitsu and Ichirin are currently unavailable. I can, however, relay any messages to them that you may have at a later date."
>It seems that Byakuren is now standing beside Nazrin.
>"Do come in, though. This is hardly the place to be holding a conversation."

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #157 on: September 28, 2012, 01:17:30 AM »
>Go in.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #158 on: September 28, 2012, 01:35:45 AM »
>Go in.
>You take Byakuren's offer and enter the house.
>You see Shou sitting in a kneeling position in the corner, she seems to be resting.
>Byakuren takes a seat in the center of the room. Nazrin places a few extra cushions for you and Chen before taking a seat yourself.

>_

« Reply #159 on: September 28, 2012, 03:52:55 AM »
>Take the seat
>"I'm sure that you're aware of Reimu's visit here earlier?"
>"Well...hmm, thinking on it, I'm going to end up having to repeat this quite a bit at this rate with the amount of people it concerns."
>And we're not going through that when we have shortcuts available. Make a gap conference call with Ran, Yuyuko and Youmu, The Moriya crew (Sanae would probably be a good judge of Reimu's shift in personality), Nitori, and Satori. We know where these people are or where they hang out, shouldn't be hard to track them down with gap spying. And make sure that Reimu isn't around.
>"The border is effectively repaired now outside of whatever she's doing to it, so she's now my main focus. I'm trying to find out everything I can on what happened to cause this massive shift in personality."
>"While Reimu was never exactly a saint, something this drastic didn't happen overnight and I really would rather not things come to violence both because we were friends and frankly, a battle with Reimu will not end without serious collateral damage no matter who wins, especially since odds are good that the spellcard rules will be thrown out the window."
>We didn't fix the border to end up wrecking the place again. Or causing a bloody war again.
>"So I'm going to try an intervention first on a large scale. At the worst, things might come to blows anyway, but hopefully hearing the full weight of her actions at once might make her see reason."
>"Before that though I'm going to try to find out just what made Reimu try to be a dictator."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #160 on: September 29, 2012, 12:49:23 AM »
>Take the seat
>"I'm sure that you're aware of Reimu's visit here earlier?"
>"Well...hmm, thinking on it, I'm going to end up having to repeat this quite a bit at this rate with the amount of people it concerns."
>And we're not going through that when we have shortcuts available. Make a gap conference call with Ran, Yuyuko and Youmu, The Moriya crew (Sanae would probably be a good judge of Reimu's shift in personality), Nitori, and Satori. We know where these people are or where they hang out, shouldn't be hard to track them down with gap spying. And make sure that Reimu isn't around.
>"The border is effectively repaired now outside of whatever she's doing to it, so she's now my main focus. I'm trying to find out everything I can on what happened to cause this massive shift in personality."
>"While Reimu was never exactly a saint, something this drastic didn't happen overnight and I really would rather not things come to violence both because we were friends and frankly, a battle with Reimu will not end without serious collateral damage no matter who wins, especially since odds are good that the spellcard rules will be thrown out the window."
>We didn't fix the border to end up wrecking the place again. Or causing a bloody war again.
>"So I'm going to try an intervention first on a large scale. At the worst, things might come to blows anyway, but hopefully hearing the full weight of her actions at once might make her see reason."
>"Before that though I'm going to try to find out just what made Reimu try to be a dictator."
>You take a seat in front of Byakuren.
>"Of course. It was a rather harrowing experience."
>"Hmm? What do you mean?"
>You open up a gap to transmit your voice between where you are, as well as the kitchen in your home, the palace in the netherworld, the Moriya Shrine, Nitori's laboratory, and Eientei. You hope that Reimu isn't at any of these locations.
>You really don't want to cause any more damage to Gensokyou.
>You notice that, at some point, Shou seems to have taken a seat beside Nazrin.
>Once you finish your speech, Byakuren addresses you.
>"So you intend to see her alone?"

>_

« Reply #161 on: October 03, 2012, 11:33:01 PM »
>"No, there's little point in me alone talking to her since I wasn't actually around for the two years. Personal experience will lend conviction."
>That and extra firepower if it gets nasty.
>People can talk to us through those gaps right? If they can't make it so.
>"But for now, I'd like to find out from all of you exactly what happened after the border cracked and I became preoccupied with it. Everyone's stories together might paint a whole picture."

Go Diplomatic ending!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #162 on: October 04, 2012, 02:49:28 AM »
>"No, there's little point in me alone talking to her since I wasn't actually around for the two years. Personal experience will lend conviction."
>That and extra firepower if it gets nasty.
>People can talk to us through those gaps right? If they can't make it so.
>"But for now, I'd like to find out from all of you exactly what happened after the border cracked and I became preoccupied with it. Everyone's stories together might paint a whole picture."
>"We are much the same way."
>Violence is always the answer, right?
>Not right now, though it will only take a little tweaking to make such a feat possible.
>"Hello? Hello? Can you hear me?"
>You hear Nitori's voice coming through the gap.
>"Guess I'll start. I've pretty much spent the past two years cooped up in my lab, working on various projects. I could list them, but that would probably take a while."
>"You know how we have spent our time."
>You hear Kanako's voice coming through the gap.
>"For the past two years, we have been fighting whilst trapped within our own personal space. There is little more to say on the matter."
>"You've seen how we were too."
>You hear Youmu's voice coming through the gap.
>"We were stuck in that awful version of the netherworld until you pulled us out."
>"We have spent much of our time in the underground."
>You hear Satori's voice coming through the gap.
>"I spent little time outside of our home, but the situation there was rather grim. I know not how this has changed over the past year."
>Once Satori finishes her sentence, Byakuren addresses you again.
>"How do you intend to use this information?"

>_

« Reply #163 on: October 09, 2012, 02:47:48 AM »
>Well that was pointless. We knew that some of them had nothing, but how in the world did all this happen and no one at all knows anything?
>Wait, that's how most incidents function isn't it?
>Damnit, we really are playing incident resolver.
>"Then my next goal is information hunting. There are a couple people I can think of who might have better ideas."
>We have Keine, Marisa, and if it comes to it, asking Patchouli now that we can bypass Meiling.
>Obviously, Keine first.
>Hmm, anything else of note to deal with or is this group meeting at an end?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #164 on: October 09, 2012, 03:49:03 AM »
>Well that was pointless. We knew that some of them had nothing, but how in the world did all this happen and no one at all knows anything?
>Wait, that's how most incidents function isn't it?
>Damnit, we really are playing incident resolver.
>"Then my next goal is information hunting. There are a couple people I can think of who might have better ideas."
>We have Keine, Marisa, and if it comes to it, asking Patchouli now that we can bypass Meiling.
>Obviously, Keine first.
>Hmm, anything else of note to deal with or is this group meeting at an end?
>You would probably have to ask for specifics if you want anything more.
>Then again, you wonder how much more any of them would know.
>Not to mention that it doesn't seem like the pattern of you having to do everything doesn't seem like it's going to change any time soon.
>"My apologies for being unable to assist with your gathering of information."
>There are a host of people you haven't tried talking to yet.
>You are curious on what Keine might have to offer.
>Do you have anything else of note that you want to deal with?

>_

« Reply #165 on: October 23, 2012, 04:08:51 AM »
Finally back

>"How did so much manage to change so quickly to catch everyone offguard?"
>Unless we actually get a helpful answer to that, time to bring the conference call to a close.
>For the whole resetting Mayohiga thing, do we need to stick around for the day on top of kicking everyone out?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #166 on: October 23, 2012, 04:30:59 AM »
>"How did so much manage to change so quickly to catch everyone offguard?"
>Unless we actually get a helpful answer to that, time to bring the conference call to a close.
>For the whole resetting Mayohiga thing, do we need to stick around for the day on top of kicking everyone out?
>You hear Satori's voice coming from the gap.
>"It was not that we were caught offguard, but rather a gradual change that we came to accept."
>Do you have any other matters that you wish to deal with?
>You would.

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #167 on: October 23, 2012, 04:32:08 AM »
>"And what was that gradual process of change?"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #168 on: October 23, 2012, 05:21:27 AM »
>"And what was that gradual process of change?"
>"The general shift in attitudes as the pressures of the Hakurei Maiden's donations began to take to their toll."

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #169 on: October 23, 2012, 08:04:13 AM »
>"Why has nobody organized a resistance? Surely you have enough strong people underground to defeat her if you work together."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #170 on: October 23, 2012, 08:16:59 AM »
>"Why has nobody organized a resistance? Surely you have enough strong people underground to defeat her if you work together."
>"Some, such as myself, simply carried on with our daily lives. 'It matters not what happens as long as we are left alone' was most likely the thinking of these people."
>"Others did form a resistance of sorts. However, after examples were made out of the monk and the scarlet devil, the groups were rather quick to disband."

>_

« Reply #171 on: October 26, 2012, 01:56:04 AM »
>Right, Remilia got her house blown up.
>"Well I'll do my best to have things go a bit better this time around~"
>And that's all I have to ask for now, so end the gap conference in a nice way since we don't actively dislike anyone involved
>To Byakuren. "I do have something else to tell you; I'd rather not have Reimu popping in randomly when I'm away, so I think that it's time I did some resetting of Mayohiga."
>"This though would require that everyone else leaves Mayohiga for a day lest someone falls into a stray dimensional tear. So if there is anything everyone needs to do outside the village, tomorrow would be an excellent time to do it."
>It would be quite bad if Reimu terrorized everyone here while we aren't around.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #172 on: October 26, 2012, 02:10:38 AM »
>Right, Remilia got her house blown up.
>"Well I'll do my best to have things go a bit better this time around~"
>And that's all I have to ask for now, so end the gap conference in a nice way since we don't actively dislike anyone involved
>To Byakuren. "I do have something else to tell you; I'd rather not have Reimu popping in randomly when I'm away, so I think that it's time I did some resetting of Mayohiga."
>"This though would require that everyone else leaves Mayohiga for a day lest someone falls into a stray dimensional tear. So if there is anything everyone needs to do outside the village, tomorrow would be an excellent time to do it."
>It would be quite bad if Reimu terrorized everyone here while we aren't around.
>That she did. You suppose such a thing would have a demoralizing effect.
>"You plan to rebel? I most certainly wish you luck."
>You decide to end the discussion, as you've run out of questions to ask.
>"Very well then. Do not hesitate to call upon myself when the time comes."
>Kanako drops out of the conversation.
>"Count me in. I can't just sit around in here all day..."
>Nitori drops out of the conversation.
>"Um... I'll do what I can too!"
>Youmu drops out fo the conversation.
>"Again, best of luck."
>Satori drops out of the conversation.
>With that, your gap dissipates and you're left sitting in front of Byakuren.
>"It would be rather troublesome if the Hakurei maiden decides to visit again. We shall return to our temple if that is required."
>It certainly would be, you don't want to lose any of your allies do you?

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #173 on: October 26, 2012, 03:06:28 AM »
>"Not to the temple. Reimu knows to look for you at your home. Go to Nitori's lab."

« Reply #174 on: October 27, 2012, 06:58:53 AM »
>We never told her about it, so Byakuren wouldn't know how to get there to begin with, and we don't want Reimu following them.
>"I can arrange for you to stay with Nitori in her lab for the time being. Reimu does know where your temple is after all."
>And we can just gap them all there.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #175 on: October 27, 2012, 07:20:34 AM »
>"Not to the temple. Reimu knows to look for you at your home. Go to Nitori's lab."
>We never told her about it, so Byakuren wouldn't know how to get there to begin with, and we don't want Reimu following them.
>"I can arrange for you to stay with Nitori in her lab for the time being. Reimu does know where your temple is after all."
>And we can just gap them all there.
>You consider asking them to stay with Nitori, though you take into consideration the fact that they do not know its location.
>"Though we are grateful for the offer, We shall have to refuse. We could not impose further on others, and I have been meaning to see Minamitsu and Ichirin and their progress so far."
>You certainly could.

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #176 on: October 27, 2012, 07:42:36 AM »
>"You aren't safe at your temple. Nitori will be more than happy to house you, I'm sure. She'd doing everything she can to restore Gensokyo and help those who've come to harm or other problems. In fact, her facility ended up becoming something of an impromptu command center."
>"I can easily bring Ichirin and Murasa there, too."
>"Please, Byakuren. You knew you needed to leave the temple; thats why you agreed to come here. You know it's still not safe to return to the temple, so at the very least let's ask Nitori about it."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #177 on: October 27, 2012, 08:02:41 AM »
>"You aren't safe at your temple. Nitori will be more than happy to house you, I'm sure. She'd doing everything she can to restore Gensokyo and help those who've come to harm or other problems. In fact, her facility ended up becoming something of an impromptu command center."
>"I can easily bring Ichirin and Murasa there, too."
>"Please, Byakuren. You knew you needed to leave the temple; thats why you agreed to come here. You know it's still not safe to return to the temple, so at the very least let's ask Nitori about it."
>"Again, I must decline. Considering that we will likely be spending much of our time there until your coup, there is little point to us resting in a different location."
>"I do not think that there is such a need for worry. If there was an attack planned on us, it would have already occurred."

>_

« Reply #178 on: October 27, 2012, 06:47:28 PM »
>"Very well then, but please be careful."
>And that's the end of message delivery. Goodbyes and off to harass Ran get some food.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #179 on: October 27, 2012, 10:00:49 PM »
>"Very well then, but please be careful."
>And that's the end of message delivery. Goodbyes and off to harass Ran get some food.
>"You need not worry about that."
>With that done, you decide to say good bye before heading off to see what Ran has made for you.
>"Fare well and, similarly, you should take care as well. We shall take our leave then."
>You leave as Byakuren begins to talk to Shou and Nazrin, and head for your own home.
>Inside, you and Chen head for the kitchen, where you see Ran adding the finishing touches to a few dishes.

>_