Author Topic: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?! Version 2.04  (Read 103133 times)

Re: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?! Version 2.04
« Reply #330 on: January 28, 2013, 04:42:04 AM »
>The books are either Patchouli's or Alice's, we'll get Alice to sort through what's left after we go through and screen for excessive danger once we spring her.
>Potions, fireworks, sounds up Marisa's field of research and likely truly hers. Return those.
>Not a one of those outside machinery is likely hers. Make sure to take measures that no one can come in contact with anything there really dangerous. Like that assault rifle.
>The rest of outside stuff we'll sort through at some point. Which means that Ran will sort through it and store it.
>If the trinkets aren't interesting and we can tell to some degree who their real owners are, return them.
>If anything there is Reimu's keep it in a pile by itself, got something special for that.
>Anything of note in the magical books pile?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #331 on: January 29, 2013, 12:07:29 PM »
>The books are either Patchouli's or Alice's, we'll get Alice to sort through what's left after we go through and screen for excessive danger once we spring her.
>Potions, fireworks, sounds up Marisa's field of research and likely truly hers. Return those.
>Not a one of those outside machinery is likely hers. Make sure to take measures that no one can come in contact with anything there really dangerous. Like that assault rifle.
>The rest of outside stuff we'll sort through at some point. Which means that Ran will sort through it and store it.
>If the trinkets aren't interesting and we can tell to some degree who their real owners are, return them.
>If anything there is Reimu's keep it in a pile by itself, got something special for that.
>Anything of note in the magical books pile?
>You assume that the books likely belong to either Patchouli or Alice. You tell Ran to store them somewhere safe for the time being.
>You think that the potions and fireworks are probably Marisa's. You return them to where you found them.
>You doubt the ownership of the machinery. You personally gap away the objects that look dangerous, namely the assault rifle, so that they cannot be misused.
>You tell Ran to store the other machinery, including a small clock, a flashlight, and a motor of some sort, somewhere safe for the time being. You'll find out who they belong to later.
>You find several objects adorned with snake or frog imagery that you assume belongs to the Moriya shrine. You place these items outside the shrine through a gap.
>You also find several ornate knives, which you assume belong to the maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. You casually drop off the knives within their home. That maid will probably collect them in no time.
>You have Ran collect plates and cutlery that you've seen from the Hakurei shrine and place them in their own little pile. You wonder what you'll do with these.
>Most of the magical books fail to catch your interest. They appear to simply be books about magic of various types that have various enchantments to protect them.
>There is, however, a blank book. This also happens to be the book with the strongest magical power.

>_

« Reply #332 on: January 29, 2013, 02:44:27 PM »
>Investigate. Can we tell what the book does?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #333 on: January 30, 2013, 12:10:11 AM »
>Investigate. Can we tell what the book does?
>You take a closer look at the book. The pages are loosely bound together, and it feels as though the entire book would fall apart if you were to turn the pages with too much force.
>There is no writing on any of the pages either.
>You cannot immediately tell what this book's purpose is.

>_

« Reply #334 on: January 30, 2013, 06:11:13 AM »
>Hmm, try writing hello on a page and see what happens.
>Be ready to deal with shenanigans quickly

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #335 on: January 30, 2013, 11:35:26 AM »
>Hmm, try writing hello on a page and see what happens.
>Be ready to deal with shenanigans quickly
>Wary of any potential consequences, you write a simple 'Hello' into one of the book's pages.
>Fortunately, nothing terrible occurs. You do note, however, that the ink you used to write the word seemed to lift itself off the page before disappearing.

>_

« Reply #336 on: January 30, 2013, 02:31:00 PM »
What, did we get our hands on a Horcrux? Do we need to find a poison dagger?
>Can we pick up anything with our boundary powers?
>Anything else happening with the book?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #337 on: January 31, 2013, 06:13:13 AM »
>Can we pick up anything with our boundary powers?
>Anything else happening with the book?
>Not in particular.
>Other than the ink lifting itself off the pages, no.

>_

« Reply #338 on: January 31, 2013, 06:35:51 AM »
>Meh, something to work on later
>Now for Reimu's stuff, get some ribbons and stuff and wrap it up like a gift. Then get some fine sake and some snacks to carry as well.
>Did we figure out how to bypass Reimu's barrier enough to knock on her door yet?
>How are we feeling right now?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #339 on: January 31, 2013, 06:43:16 AM »
>Meh, something to work on later
>Now for Reimu's stuff, get some ribbons and stuff and wrap it up like a gift. Then get some fine sake and some snacks to carry as well.
>Did we figure out how to bypass Reimu's barrier enough to knock on her door yet?
>How are we feeling right now?
>You suppose you'll figure out what this book does later.
>You have Ran neatly wrap all of Reimu's belongings, as well as prepare some fine sake and snacks.
>To get outside her home to knock on the door is simple, since the entire area is plainly visible.
>A bit tired. It is getting late, and you've spent the entire day working after all.

>_

« Reply #340 on: January 31, 2013, 06:55:02 AM »
>Then off to bed. Tomorrow's busy day and all that.
>But first, let's discreetly spy on Marisa's house again; it's not a complete trolling until we see her reaction.
>Get a camcorder or something along those lines too, we might want to record this

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #341 on: January 31, 2013, 07:42:12 AM »
>Then off to bed. Tomorrow's busy day and all that.
>But first, let's discreetly spy on Marisa's house again; it's not a complete trolling until we see her reaction.
>Get a camcorder or something along those lines too, we might want to record this
>You suppose it's time to turn in for the night. You'll have another busy day waiting for you tomorrow, after all.
>Before you do so, however, you have one little thing you want to do.
>You open up a small gap to inside Marisa's house. You most definitely do not want to miss her reaction. It's a pity that you haven't been able to acquire a video recorder yet.
>Fortunately, you don't have to wait long before you can hear her entering her house.
>You quickly shift your gap around so that you can see her smiling expression change into one of confusion, before quickly shifting to rage.
>"What the hell is this?! Who the hell-"
>As Marisa quickly looks around her house, she notices your gap.
>"You hag! What have you done?! I swear I'll-"
>With that, you close your gap and prepare to go to sleep.
>After washing yourself and getting changed into something more comfortable, you make your way into your bed, wondering what tomorrow will bring.

>You yawn and stretch as you sit up in your bed.
>You would guess the current time to be around 8AM.

>_

« Reply #342 on: January 31, 2013, 03:57:39 PM »
>The thief angry that someone took back what she stole, how hypocritical. Amusing though.
>Get some food in us; we have quite the task for today.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #343 on: February 01, 2013, 09:56:59 AM »
>The thief angry that someone took back what she stole, how hypocritical. Amusing though.
>Get some food in us; we have quite the task for today.
>You just hope that you won't have to deal with her any time soon, lest your enjoyment be cut short.
>You most certainly can't act on an empty stomach. Fortunately, when you step into the dining room, Ran seems to have already finished preparing breakfast for you.
>Today you have a food from the outside world called 'waffles'. Chen seems to enjoy them quite a lot.
>You quickly finish your meal in peace. What will you be doing today?

>_

« Reply #344 on: February 01, 2013, 12:40:35 PM »
>"It needs to be done sooner or later; today I'm going to try to talk to Reimu."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #345 on: February 01, 2013, 01:10:58 PM »
>"It needs to be done sooner or later; today I'm going to try to talk to Reimu."
>Ran sighs.
>"And I suppose that you will insist upon going alone?"

>_

« Reply #346 on: February 01, 2013, 04:27:46 PM »
>"If Reimu decides to be her grouchy self, I'd rather that you two were out of the line of fire."
>Orgainze our gift of Reimu's stuff, drinks and snacks, and make sure that we have all of our spellcards and the umbrella.
>And of course be properly attired. Then we're off to Reimu.
>Note to gap Marisa to the Underground if she's there.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #347 on: February 02, 2013, 08:00:21 AM »
>"If Reimu decides to be her grouchy self, I'd rather that you two were out of the line of fire."
>Orgainze our gift of Reimu's stuff, drinks and snacks, and make sure that we have all of our spellcards and the umbrella.
>And of course be properly attired. Then we're off to Reimu.
>Note to gap Marisa to the Underground if she's there.
>"As you wish, master."
>Ran sighs again before she disappears to perform some other task.
>You also move to get dressed, this time opting to change into your favourite purple dress. Of course, you can't forget your hat with this dress.
>After having changed, you collect the gifts you had prepared for Reimu the day before before gapping yourself right outside her mansion.
>You find yourself in front of the mansion's large doors. Nobody else seems to be around.

>_

« Reply #348 on: February 03, 2013, 11:04:35 PM »
>Knock
>Mess with the boundary of silence and noise to make sure that Reimu hears us knocking.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #349 on: February 04, 2013, 05:55:30 AM »
>Knock
>Mess with the boundary of silence and noise to make sure that Reimu hears us knocking.
>You take hold of the door's handle and knock it against a metal plate. It makes a rather loud noise. You don't think that you'd need to manipulate anything to make it heard throughout the mansion.
>After a short moment's wait, the main door creaks open, revealing a small fairy.
>"Um... The lady says that she will see you. And... um... I'm supposed to... take you there! That's it!"
>The fairy looks rather proud of herself.

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #350 on: February 04, 2013, 06:52:33 AM »
>"Take me where?"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #351 on: February 04, 2013, 07:00:44 AM »
>"Take me where?"
>"Inside! Duh! Where there's food..."
>You think that the fairy might be starting to drool.

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #352 on: February 04, 2013, 08:31:12 AM »
>Well, let's follow her in, then.

« Reply #353 on: February 04, 2013, 09:57:09 PM »
>Well this explains the fairy thing anyway.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #354 on: February 05, 2013, 12:04:21 AM »
>Well this explains the fairy thing anyway.
>So this is where they've been.

>Well, let's follow her in, then.
>You follow the fairy into Reimu's mansion.
>The entrance hall is rather large, and you can see several doorways leading to various sections of the mansion along the walls.
>Near the back wall, there is a mirrored set of stairs from which you can you access a second level which has one door on it.
>The fairy takes you past the stairs, into a door below the one on the second level.
>You find yourself standing in a large dining room with a table, the length of which could compete with a small house.
>At the far end of the table, you see Reimu dressed in a red and white kimono.
>"Welcome, Yukari!"
>The fairy gives her best attempt at a curtsey before leaving the room.

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #355 on: February 05, 2013, 01:26:27 AM »
>Take a seat.
>"You seem to have been expecting me."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #356 on: February 05, 2013, 01:33:27 AM »
>Take a seat.
>"You seem to have been expecting me."
>You're about to take a seat at your end of the table when Reimu loudly objects before making her way over to you.
>"No, no, no. We can't have the guest of honour sitting at the far end of the table. She needs to be seated right next to the host!"
>Reimu pulls out the closest seat to her own for you. You decide to take it.
>Reimu herself sits down in her seat.
>"Don't worry, a small meal for us will arrive shortly."
>"Of course I have. I did ask you to visit me when you felt like talking, didn't I?"

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #357 on: February 05, 2013, 02:04:39 AM »
>"Yes, you did."
>"What have you been up to these past two years? Aside from the whole making-people-give-you-money thing."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #358 on: February 05, 2013, 08:50:59 PM »
>"Yes, you did."
>"What have you been up to these past two years? Aside from the whole making-people-give-you-money thing."
>"Right?"
>"Me? Not much. And, like I said, they're donations."
>"But those things don't matter. I wanted to talk about you."

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #359 on: February 05, 2013, 09:25:12 PM »
>"The people of Gensokyo seem to regard that quite differently, given that most of them are now living in fear of you. And I've also been hearing people say you've attacked anyone who couldn't pay. It happens, however, that there's really no need for you to continue such actions. You should know quite well that I am more than capable of getting you as much money as you could ever want."
>"And what exactly is it about me that you want to talk about?"