Author Topic: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?!  (Read 195516 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?!
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2012, 03:45:49 AM »
>"I can proove to you that I mean you no harm, and that I've been telling the truth. Do you still trust your sister's word? SHe has looked into my mind, and she knows that what I'm saying is true. Would her word satisfy you?"
>If not: "How about us returning from Higan with Utsuho? Would that proove to you that I mean you and her no harm?"
>Koishi blocks her ears with her hand and shuts her eyes, screaming at you while she does so.
>"GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY!"
>"YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO TRICK ME! EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT!"
>Every bullet around you bursts, each expanding into the shape of a rather large rose.
>You have a split second before the bullets closest to you hit you.

>_
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 05:45:39 AM by Ran Yakumo »

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2012, 03:51:45 AM »
I think we have basically two options here; either gap ourselves away from here, or open Koishi's third eye.
And I think leaving Koishi alone in this state could result in a lot of harm happening to whoever she happens to meet next.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 03:59:36 AM by Omba »

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2012, 06:21:57 AM »
Then we don't have much of a choice.

>Evade as best we can.
>"Then I will prove it another way. I don't want to do this, but you leave me with little choice."
>Open her third eye.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2012, 06:26:37 AM »
>Evade as best we can.
>"Then I will prove it another way. I don't want to do this, but you leave me with little choice."
>Open her third eye.
>With the number of bullets that Koishi has thrown around, there is virtually no space for you to move around in. Still, you dodge to the best of your ability and manage to get away with hits on the side of your body and right leg before the roses collapse into themselves, transforming once more into small bullets.
>Koishi continues to scream "DIE!" at you. You can see the bullets vibrating again.
>Are you certain that you wish to perform this action?

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2012, 06:41:03 AM »
>It's the only way she'll know we're telling the truth. And she'll also know that we intend to re-close it if she wants to. And that we're doing it for her and her sister, not for us.
>Do it.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2012, 07:12:35 AM »
>It's the only way she'll know we're telling the truth. And she'll also know that we intend to re-close it if she wants to. And that we're doing it for her and her sister, not for us.
>Do it.
>Things certainly would be much easier if she could read your mind...
>You disregard the consequences that could occur and reverse the boundaries surround Koishi's third eye being open or closed.
>As soon as you do so, you feel as if you've made the wrong choice, as Koishi lets out a blood-curdling scream.
>Every one of Koishi's bullets around you shatters as Koishi clutches her head and falls to her knees.
>Her entire frame is visibly shaking as one of her hands reaches for the eye floating in front of her.
>She takes hold of her eye and turns it so that she and the eye are staring at each other.
>You see her take hold of the eye with her other hand.
>She lifts the eye above her head before she brings it down into the ground. Koishi screams the moment the eye hits the ground but does not stop.
>You are unable to do much more than watch in horror as she lifts the eye once more before driving into the ground with more force than the last time.
>You hear a sickening *squelch* noise as the eye bursts, with blood and some other liquids spraying out from where the eye hit the ground. Koishi collapses on top of her eye.

>_

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2012, 07:46:56 AM »
> Has something we did ever led to something like this before?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #97 on: April 23, 2012, 07:49:43 AM »
> Has something we did ever led to something like this before?
>Nothing quite like this.

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #98 on: April 23, 2012, 08:24:48 AM »
>That... should not have happened.
>Shit.
>Pick Koishi up.
>"Satori!"
>Go find Satori, and quickly!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #99 on: April 23, 2012, 08:37:49 AM »
>That... should not have happened.
>Shit.
>Pick Koishi up.
>"Satori!"
>Go find Satori, and quickly!
>It most definitely was not what you were intending to achieve.
>Fuck.
>You quickly run to Koishi and pick her up. Blood from third eye drips down as you lift her off the ground.
>You shout out for Satori, but there is no response.
>You run off in search of Satori and find her after a few minutes in a small clearing. The satori is sitting on a rock, head in her hands, looking at the ground. Rin is at her side, rubbing her back and saying something to her in a soft voice.
>Upon hearing your presence, both Satori and Rin look up in your direction. Rin immediately brings her hands up to her mouth and stares at you with a shocked expression.
>The satori gapes at you.
>"What... have you done...? What have you done?!"
>Satori immediately jumps to her feet and begins heading towards you.

>_

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2012, 09:00:47 AM »
Holy shit I leave you guys alone for awhile and you kill my favorite Touhou?!

> Is Koishi breathing?
> "I tried to open her eye. I couldn't stop her.." There's no point in hiding it, Satori can probably already see what happened from us.
> And we used our gap powers.. can we still open a gate to somewhere, like Eintei?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2012, 09:05:59 AM »
> Is Koishi breathing?
> "I tried to open her eye. I couldn't stop her.." There's no point in hiding it, Satori can probably already see what happened from us.
> And we used our gap powers.. can we still open a gate to somewhere, like Eintei?
>She is, albeit weakly and with a haphazard rhythm.
>"Why?! Why did you do that?!"
>"Koishi! Koishi! Hang in there Koishi!"
>Satori holds onto one of Koishi's hands.
>With some of your powers restored, you feel that you could at this point, but not without great detriment to yourself.

>_

Shadoweh

« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2012, 09:13:38 AM »
> Reload save from before we opened Koishi's eye.
> Abuse Shadoweh's godmother powers to edit Dormio's post and make it happen.

> Why did we do that again?
> "I wanted her to see I was genuine.. I don't think we have time to explain. I can bring us to someone who might be able to help her but.. I don't know if they will. I also don't think I'll be conscious after. If I lose consciousness tell them I'll find a way to repay them."

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #103 on: April 23, 2012, 09:17:56 AM »
> Also can we do anything with our gap powers to reverse it? Border between squishy entrails and fully healed or something? Or the border between broken and fixed?

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #104 on: April 23, 2012, 09:20:22 AM »
> Eientei still owes us a favour anyway.
> Exactly how detrimental to our well-being do we think opening a gap right now would be?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #105 on: April 23, 2012, 09:26:24 AM »
> Reload save from before we opened Koishi's eye.
> Abuse Shadoweh's godmother powers to edit Dormio's post and make it happen.

> Why did we do that again?
> "I wanted her to see I was genuine.. I don't think we have time to explain. I can bring us to someone who might be able to help her but.. I don't know if they will. I also don't think I'll be conscious after. If I lose consciousness tell them I'll find a way to repay them."
>If only life came with a reset button, for when you make those stupi- Huh, what's this button here?
>It's big, it's red, and it's labelled 'Reload'. It's got a note under it, saying "Gift from Shadoweh." You're about to press it when your body ceases functioning. The same force that you heard complaining about morality earlier appears to be laughing at you.
>You had hoped that it would calm Koishi down. It appears to have had the opposite effect.
>"Why would you even... Koishi..."
>"Hurry up then! You can't leave her like this!"

> Also can we do anything with our gap powers to reverse it? Border between squishy entrails and fully healed or something? Or the border between broken and fixed?
>Something as specific as that would require more of your ability than you currently possess.

> Eientei still owes us a favour anyway.
> Exactly how detrimental to our well-being do we think opening a gap right now would be?
>That is true.
>Enough to put you out of commission for a day, at best.

>_

« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2012, 10:58:18 AM »
No seriously, leave you guys alone for a few hours and you do this??? Really? After the parser told you twice it wasn't a good idea? Good grief.

>Make note to beat up the insane half of our decision making process after this
>Well Eirin owes us a second favor in exchange for getting Kaguya back before she fixed Ran's arm.
>Didn't expect to need to cash it in so quickly though.
>Open a gap to Eientei - we'll wake up sooner or later and this is unfortunately our screw-up.
>Also note that if it comes to it, we can ask Byakuren to power us up long enough to restore Koishi once we wake up. Make sure Satori knows this - Chen can find Byakuren.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2012, 12:49:25 PM »
>Make note to beat up the insane half of our decision making process after this
>Well Eirin owes us a second favor in exchange for getting Kaguya back before she fixed Ran's arm.
>Didn't expect to need to cash it in so quickly though.
>Open a gap to Eientei - we'll wake up sooner or later and this is unfortunately our screw-up.
>Also note that if it comes to it, we can ask Byakuren to power us up long enough to restore Koishi once we wake up. Make sure Satori knows this - Chen can find Byakuren.
>Those voices in your head tell you to do the strangest things
>Thank goodness for that.
>At least the option is there.
>It is your fault, you should take responsibility for it.
>"I have many things to say to you when this is over, prepare yourself."
>Satori takes Koishi from you as you prepare to open another gap between this place and Eientei.
>You begin to feel around for physical boundaries between here and Eientei. Simply doing this wears you out, but you press on. You find the boundary you're looking for and begin to  pull it apart. Your body and mind protests, you groan as you ignore the two and focus solely on getting the boundary open.
>Upon confirming that you've opened up a gap, you collapse as Satori steps through it with Koishi.
>Whilst falling to the ground, you see Satori say something to Rin as she hurries through the gap, though you don't quite catch her words.
>The last thing you see before your consciousness blacks out is Rin approaching you.

>Your body is sore and your mind is dull. You don't particularly feel like opening your eyes.

>_

« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2012, 01:05:59 PM »
>Yeah, gotta avoid doing that again.
>Figures that when we eventually screw up, we do it big time; we can't do anything on the small-scale after all.
>Next time, we deal with things the normal way; beat them up with danmaku until they listen.
>We have to deal with the aftermath of the Komeiji sisters incident, still gotta deal with Utsuho, check on Ran, check on Rumia....ah boy.
>Suck it up and open our eyes, we got too much crap to do as it is.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #109 on: April 23, 2012, 01:11:36 PM »
>Yeah, gotta avoid doing that again.
>Figures that when we eventually screw up, we do it big time; we can't do anything on the small-scale after all.
>Next time, we deal with things the normal way; beat them up with danmaku until they listen.
>We have to deal with the aftermath of the Komeiji sisters incident, still gotta deal with Utsuho, check on Ran, check on Rumia....ah boy.
>Suck it up and open our eyes, we got too much crap to do as it is.
>That's definitely not something that you want to repeat.
>It's at times like this that you wished that you were able to do things in moderation.
>Messing with things before you fully understand what you're dealing with may not be the best of ideas.
>Satori is bound to lecture you, and you hope that Koishi is alright...
>You haven't found Utsuho's soul yet.
>You do wonder how Ran is faring now.
>You wonder how Rumia has been during your absence. You hope that she hasn't reacted too unfavourably to you leaving her behind in the laboratory.
>You're a busy person, as always. You force your eyes open and squint as you try to adjust to the light. You have a headache now.

>_

Shadoweh

« Reply #110 on: April 23, 2012, 01:15:46 PM »
> Look around. Where are we?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #111 on: April 23, 2012, 01:20:07 PM »
> Look around. Where are we?
>You sluggishly sit up and look around. Your vision is blurred. You take a moment to regain proper sight before confirming that you appear to be in one of the rooms inside Nitori's lab.

>_

« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2012, 03:49:26 PM »
>That would mean that Rumia likely knows where we are. Slightly better than her thinking that we abandoned her anyway.
>Take a minute to catch our bearings
>What did our stunt do to our gapping ability?
>When we feel capable of standing and moving about, get out and go looking for people.
>While we're at it, can we contact Ran over our shikigami bond from this distance?

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #113 on: April 23, 2012, 07:04:11 PM »
> Do we notice anything abnormal about our mind or body apart from the headache?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #114 on: April 24, 2012, 02:05:49 AM »
>That would mean that Rumia likely knows where we are. Slightly better than her thinking that we abandoned her anyway.
>Take a minute to catch our bearings
>What did our stunt do to our gapping ability?
>When we feel capable of standing and moving about, get out and go looking for people.
>While we're at it, can we contact Ran over our shikigami bond from this distance?
>Or so you hope, at the very least.
>You another breather to recompose yourself.
>You don't think that you should try opening another gap for at least a day, lest the same thing happen.
>Feeling that you've been sitting around for long enough, you try to get onto your feet.
>As you do so, you hear a door opening.
>You look to see Nitori watching you. She lifts her hand as she sees you looking towards her.
>"Hey. You're up."
>You could if this headache would go away.

> Do we notice anything abnormal about our mind or body apart from the headache?
>You feel as if all of your senses have been dulled. Your reactions could be quite delayed in situations where you need to take in a lot of information quickly.

>_

« Reply #115 on: April 24, 2012, 02:56:41 AM »
>"...I don't suppose that you've managed to invent a cure for headaches recently?"
>"What happened with Satori and Rumia?"
>Yeah, no gaps and dulled senses? We aren't going anywhere till we recover; even if we found something to do that didn't need boundary manipulation, we've had enough need for quick reactions to make moving about like this suicidal.
>"By the way, what day is it?"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #116 on: April 24, 2012, 08:05:40 AM »
>"...I don't suppose that you've managed to invent a cure for headaches recently?"
>"What happened with Satori and Rumia?"
>Yeah, no gaps and dulled senses? We aren't going anywhere till we recover; even if we found something to do that didn't need boundary manipulation, we've had enough need for quick reactions to make moving about like this suicidal.
>"By the way, what day is it?"
>"Headaches? You have one right now? I don't think anything I have would do you any good."
>"Satori hasn't come back yet. I assume that she's still at Eientei."
>"Rumia's the girl that you brought here, right? She's been with Yuuko, though she did stay with you for a while when Rin brought you back here."
>"I heard about everything that happened from Rin, by the way. I hope that they're alright..."
>You worry about any situations that you could get into if you were to leave in your current state. Perhaps it would be a better idea to stay here.
>"It's a tuesday. You've been out for three days. Well, more like two and a half days, I suppose."

>_

« Reply #117 on: April 24, 2012, 08:31:11 AM »
>".....What."
>No multiple gapping until we recover
>If Koishi's still at Eientei...okay we need to fix our mess ourselves it seems. We are strong enough to mess with the border of whole and injured and fix Koishi's eye right? Well when we recover to our normal levels of weakened power.
>"Has Ran or Chen been by?"
>We're good at sleeping for as long as we want to right? How long will it take to recover fully?
>If we got Byakuren to power us up again, how many borders can we mess with before she gets tired out?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #118 on: April 24, 2012, 08:41:30 AM »
>".....What."
>No multiple gapping until we recover
>If Koishi's still at Eientei...okay we need to fix our mess ourselves it seems. We are strong enough to mess with the border of whole and injured and fix Koishi's eye right? Well when we recover to our normal levels of weakened power.
>"Has Ran or Chen been by?"
>We're good at sleeping for as long as we want to right? How long will it take to recover fully?
>If we got Byakuren to power us up again, how many borders can we mess with before she gets tired out?
>"Yeah. Whatever you did to yourself messed you up pretty bad.
>You're definitely not trying that again.
>To limit it only to affecting Koishi's third eye would be too specific for you to accomplish, even if you were in your relatively stable state.
>"The cat girl has been coming by each day. She should probably be here in about two hours."
>You believe that a day should be enough.
>The last time Byakuren augmented your abilities, you were at a heightened state for about 30 seconds before Byakuren's stamina wore out.

>_

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #119 on: April 24, 2012, 08:51:06 AM »
>Could we affect the eye specifically with Byakuren strengthening us?