Author Topic: Rumia Quest II: Widening Darkness [Complete]  (Read 31681 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest II: Widening Darkness
« Reply #450 on: March 27, 2012, 04:57:07 PM »
>Whisper back. "I heard it's a figure of speech, so I thought it'd fit! But still, I'd be willing to bet that Cirno's gonna be the first to drop."
>"Anyways, this stuff's nice! ...Know any snacks that go with it? I'm kinda hungry after all that..."

Oh yes, amazing. Make sure that us 'showing off' for them is a thing.

> "Yeah yeah I know I know." Sukia says.

> "Dosen't change the fact that everyone knows that Marisa will Maserrr Ark somethigk..." Yuugi slurrs.

> "Us Oni literally eat sake! Go bother Ray-moooooo if you wanna ea-" Sukia says, before she gets a single danmaku to the forehead.

> "I thought I tol'ya to not call me Ray-mooooo." Reimu says. She looks scary right now.

> At this point, Kogasa, the only sober thing around, shows up with a tray filled with various foods that were prepared by Satori and her pets when they heard Sukia was coming, and the inevitable party that would happen. There's a massive variety of foods, from various meats, to fish, to what appears to be a pot of cat treats, which Rin dives at and takes instantly upon sight. The tray floats in mid-air after Kogasa leaves it there.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #451 on: March 27, 2012, 05:01:22 PM »
>Meat?! YESYESYES! EAT! "Whee~! Is meaty-meat~!"
>Naturally, we're quite likely to wobble all over in the process of making a beeline for the meat.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #452 on: March 27, 2012, 06:09:16 PM »
>Meat?! YESYESYES! EAT! "Whee~! Is meaty-meat~!"
>Naturally, we're quite likely to wobble all over in the process of making a beeline for the meat.

> You're not the only one salivateing at the sight of the meat. Wriggle and Mystcia are too. Cirno isn't interested in the food, she dosen't eat... and is flying around with a cold trail following her wherever she goes. She keeps tying to freeze stuff, but can't concentrate enough to do so. She also keeps slurring 'Eye'm da stwongesttt.'... which in all honesty dosen't sound too far off her normal self.

> Don't drink and fly dosen't exist. You all start nomming.

> At this point Marisa 'accidentally' fires a Master Spark, but thankfully not towards anyone. You hear Sukia yell "Damnit Yukari! Wait, this isn't her fault..."

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #453 on: March 27, 2012, 06:19:23 PM »
>"Mmm~ Meaty-meat! s'th'bsht~!(It's the best~!)"
>Ah what the hell, let's make some fireworks too! Let's fire some danmaku into the air with a free hand!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #454 on: March 27, 2012, 06:38:12 PM »
>"Mmm~ Meaty-meat! s'th'bsht~!(It's the best~!)"
>Ah what the hell, let's make some fireworks too! Let's fire some danmaku into the air with a free hand!

> "W't 'oo' 'ay?" Mystcia mumbles in the same fashion as you. [What you say?]

> You try to fire some danmaku, but fail. It seems you now know why the angry Reimu only fired one very small danmaku at Sukia... she couldn't concentrate enough to do anything else.

> To your surprise, Yuugi gets the idea of what you were attemmpting to do, and unleashes spirals of danmaku into the air, which then explode. It appears Oni are capable of doing danmaku while drunk perfectly well. They are Oni after all.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #455 on: March 27, 2012, 06:41:43 PM »
>Pull away for a moment to take a quick breather, and translate. "I said; 'It's the best~!'"
>Try to pull ourselves together to fire even one into the air, just because we can try it for laughs. (Cuz we're sloshed.)
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #456 on: March 27, 2012, 06:52:08 PM »
>Pull away for a moment to take a quick breather, and translate. "I said; 'It's the best~!'"
>Try to pull ourselves together to fire even one into the air, just because we can try it for laughs. (Cuz we're sloshed.)

> Mystcia pulls away too. "Yeah, Satoris seem good at cooking!"

> "It's cooked using HELLFIRE!" Rin said, an evil smile on her face, before she breaks out into evil villian laughter, getting a whack over the head by Reimu's Gohei... held by Marisa, who somehow managed to swap her broom for Reimu's Gohei, without Reimu noticeing. Alice is also wearing Marisa's hat, and Marisa Alice's bow. You just hope she dosen't get drunk enough to try and take your bow off.

> You focus, making a HNNGK sound, and manage to fire a single red orb into the air, which fizzles out almost insantly. You see Cirno fire a blue orb slightly higher moments later, followed by another 'strongest' rant.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #457 on: March 27, 2012, 06:58:46 PM »
>Giggle drunkenly. "Heehee~ Doink~! Ooh, we need one of those thingies that goes doink! That bamboo thingy with the water!"
>Resume nomming!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #458 on: March 27, 2012, 07:19:55 PM »
>Giggle drunkenly. "Heehee~ Doink~! Ooh, we need one of those thingies that goes doink! That bamboo thingy with the water!"
>Resume nomming!

> "Waaaaa?" Koishi says.

> "Mind reading to understand what everyone else is thinking when you're drunk... dosen't work..." Satori said.

> You go back to nomming. Wriggle's moved away from the food now, she's a light eater.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #459 on: March 27, 2012, 07:25:49 PM »
>Pause for a moment. "The thingy that is the bamboo thingy that goes doink! The hot springs thingy! ...Or somethingy."
>Resume nomming again!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #460 on: March 27, 2012, 10:23:44 PM »
>Pause for a moment. "The thingy that is the bamboo thingy that goes doink! The hot springs thingy! ...Or somethingy."
>Resume nomming again!

> No-one responds, except Cirno.

> "Oh, that thingy! I can't quite rememba exactly what it was but it was fun right?" Cirno slurred.

> You go back to nomming.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #461 on: March 27, 2012, 10:32:34 PM »
>Ah, peace sure is good huh? But we can't rest too lightly, there's always things to help people out with after all!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #462 on: March 27, 2012, 11:01:15 PM »
>Ah, peace sure is good huh? But we can't rest too lightly, there's always things to help people out with after all!

> Indeed.

---

> Everyone starts leaving a few hours later, except the inhabitants of the underground and Sukia.

> Considering everyone's drunk, includeing you, goodbyes are not likly to be remembered, but if you have any to say, this is the time.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #463 on: March 27, 2012, 11:12:39 PM »
>"Byeeee~! And remember guys! Always carry your doinky thingy in your hat! It protects your head from the fishflies!"
>Pause. "Waaait....I don't have a haaat~ I have a ribbon~!"
>And it's time to head home. To the next great adventure!

(Yeah, not exactly a goodbye but...hey, drunk/demented rambling's always funny!)
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #464 on: March 27, 2012, 11:46:13 PM »
>"Oh, and come play with us sometime Koishi!"
>We did end up down here to help her out in the first place.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #465 on: March 28, 2012, 10:20:38 AM »
>"Byeeee~! And remember guys! Always carry your doinky thingy in your hat! It protects your head from the fishflies!"
>Pause. "Waaait....I don't have a haaat~ I have a ribbon~!"
>And it's time to head home. To the next great adventure!

(Yeah, not exactly a goodbye but...hey, drunk/demented rambling's always funny!)

> "Yeah ~ze" Marisa said. She was still wearing Alice's bow, although Reimu had reclaimed her Gohei.

> "Neither do IIIIIIIII!" Alice cried, despite having Marisa's hat on her head.

>"Oh, and come play with us sometime Koishi!"
>We did end up down here to help her out in the first place.

> "If I remember. I kinda wander aimlessly..." Koishi said. If anyone could remember, Koishi would, due to her subconcious.

> Yes, you did go down here because of her.

> Your group starts to leave. As you reach the bridge, Kogasa mentions something about 'Parsee isn't here'.

« Reply #466 on: March 28, 2012, 02:37:07 PM »
>"I wonder if she's at the party~"
>She could use some fun.

>"Heeey, if Shinki's my guardian, then does that mean that Alice's my sister? Cool, I have a big sis!"

Go insane troll logic!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #467 on: March 28, 2012, 03:17:12 PM »
>"I wonder if she's at the party~"
>She could use some fun.

>"Heeey, if Shinki's my guardian, then does that mean that Alice's my sister? Cool, I have a big sis!"

Go insane troll logic!

> Parsee wasn't at the party.

> "I dunno, maybe your step-sister..." Mystcia said.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #468 on: March 29, 2012, 01:14:27 AM »
>"...Why would I step on my sister?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #469 on: March 29, 2012, 08:51:32 AM »
>"...Why would I step on my sister?"

> "I dunno." Cirno said.

> "I remember hearing the word but not what it means. I felt like sayin it..." Mystcia declares.

> At this point you see the floating bucket again, and it seems Parsee is talking to it.

> "Since she came back there's no need for me to guard the bridge anymore... I was only doing it out of debt for her after she saved me, but now she's back, we don't need to keep people out." you overhear Parsee say.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #470 on: March 29, 2012, 05:00:44 PM »
>Spazwave. "Hiii~! Great night isn't it~? ...Or is that day? I dunno anymore 'cause of bein' underground~! How's things? I've just got back from a party because we saved Gensokyo~!"
>Thoughtful expression. "If you'd been involved, you wouldn't be able to be jealous about it I suppose, and maybe you like being jealous...? I dunno."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #471 on: March 30, 2012, 10:12:59 PM »
>Spazwave. "Hiii~! Great night isn't it~? ...Or is that day? I dunno anymore 'cause of bein' underground~! How's things? I've just got back from a party because we saved Gensokyo~!"
>Thoughtful expression. "If you'd been involved, you wouldn't be able to be jealous about it I suppose, and maybe you like being jealous...? I dunno."

> "Huh? You again?" Parsee said.

> "It wounds like something scary happened down there... I heard loads of noises..." the bucketgirl said.

> Parsee looks a little annoyed. "I was helping. I was defending the bridge, as it was my duty. Anything that tried to cross into the world above I stuck down..." she began, before she sounded less annoyed: "Then she came back... and told me I didn't need to worry about the bridge anymore, because she was back to break down the barricades of fear..."

> "Parsee can't help but be jeleous... she's scary but it's her power. She's a Sin Youkai that represents the Sin of Envy." the bucketgirl said. "She can be pretty nice when she manages to reign in her power, but she can only do that when she's in a state of calm and peace."

> "I do kinda like it. Envy is part of me... why would I disike feelings of envy when I am an embodiment of it?" Parsee said.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #472 on: March 30, 2012, 10:24:53 PM »
>"It was kinda scary, but it wasn't too scary for me! Because I have darkness I can use!"
>Let's see if we can use our power to blanket the area again!

(Surely nothing can go wrong! Using our power under the influence is the best idea we've had yet!)
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #473 on: March 30, 2012, 10:24:53 PM »
>"Yeah, Alice's mom missed her so she kinda went crazy, then a bunch of people showed up and then Alice got her mom to head back. Now she's going to visit Alice every couple of weeks instead. And I found out that I'm from Makai."
>"Who came back? The only one that Yukari didn't warp in was Miss Hijiri, was it her?"
>"Wait you embody Envy? I thought you just controlled it. Woah...."
>Stare with awe.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #474 on: March 31, 2012, 08:49:35 AM »
>"It was kinda scary, but it wasn't too scary for me! Because I have darkness I can use!"
>Let's see if we can use our power to blanket the area again!

(Surely nothing can go wrong! Using our power under the influence is the best idea we've had yet!)

> You attempt to blanket the area in darkness, but you only manage to blanket your body. Not even your head, or arms, or legs. It's like forming danmaku this drunk unles you're an Oni. It just dosn't happen.

>"Yeah, Alice's mom missed her so she kinda went crazy, then a bunch of people showed up and then Alice got her mom to head back. Now she's going to visit Alice every couple of weeks instead. And I found out that I'm from Makai."
>"Who came back? The only one that Yukari didn't warp in was Miss Hijiri, was it her?"
>"Wait you embody Envy? I thought you just controlled it. Woah...."
>Stare with awe.

> "I recall someone by that name passing by before you did... interesting." Parsee said.

> "I was right..." the bucket-girl said, ducking a little further in and shivering.

> "A lot of people went by before you, but yes, it was Lady Hijiri. I was the last Youkai she hid down here before she was sealed, so, out of gratitude, I took it upon myself to guard the bridge, so if the city of the youkai was to be discovered by the humans and youkai who forced them there, neither side would be in danger.." Parsee said, adding, "Now Lady Hijiri is unsealed, I don't need to guard the bridge all the time anymore, she aims to bring peace between youkai and humans, so both are on equal standing in Gensokyo, and don't fear each other."

> "I think while she was alone guardin the bridge her powers got stronger too... and it started making her temper a little short..." the girl-in-the-bucket said.

> Parsee did not comment on that.

> "As a Sin Youkai, yes. I don't just control Envy, I can create feelings of Envy, strong enough to rip groups apart without them ever seeing me. Envy is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, sins that ruin beings." Parsee explained.

> She still seems calm, and her eyes are just green, not glowing or anything like when you last met.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #475 on: March 31, 2012, 06:20:56 PM »
>"Aww...Usin' your power while drunk is harder than I thought.."
>Stop using our power.
>"But wow, I didn't know all that!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #476 on: March 31, 2012, 07:39:09 PM »
>"Aww...Usin' your power while drunk is harder than I thought.."
>Stop using our power.
>"But wow, I didn't know all that!"

> "That's nice..." Parsee said, not being very interested.

> "No-one asked."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #477 on: March 31, 2012, 07:39:40 PM »
>"...Oh, that makes sense!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #478 on: March 31, 2012, 09:27:16 PM »
>"...Oh, that makes sense!"

> "Don't you have a world above to be getting back to?" Parsee asked, sounding a little irritated.

> "She'll probobly take a while to get more freindly..." the bucketgirl said, adding, "She has been guarding for over a thousand years."

> At this point, Cirno decides to speak up.

> "Yeah, Rumia, if we take too long we'll miss the newspaper that Tengu makes! I'm sure we'll be on the front page! You beat up that Shinki thing and I beat up those eyes!" Cirno said happily... and slightly inchoherently. It seems fairies recover their composure from drinking faster than Youkai.

[We can wrap this up after we're done with Parsee, or we can have a 'The Day after' thing, with the news from Aya and inevitable hangovers, up to you which way you wanna do this, but I'm almost done with RQ 3's outline]
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 09:30:32 PM by Raikaria »

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #479 on: March 31, 2012, 09:36:58 PM »
The Day After works for me, what about everyone else?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!