Author Topic: Rumia Quest II: Widening Darkness [Complete]  (Read 31684 times)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
Re: Rumia Quest II: Widening Darkness
« Reply #270 on: March 21, 2012, 10:39:51 PM »
>"Well, it always smells nice around you, and sweets smell nice, so that means you have sweets or something!"
>"So...This Shinki lady's your mom? She must be pretty nice then, since you're kinda nice yourself."

(Ah, the simple joys of having a child's logic. Brings back memories.)
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #271 on: March 21, 2012, 10:45:41 PM »
>"Well, it always smells nice around you, and sweets smell nice, so that means you have sweets or something!"
>"So...This Shinki lady's your mom? She must be pretty nice then, since you're kinda nice yourself."

(Ah, the simple joys of having a child's logic. Brings back memories.)

> Sanae laughs. "No... I'm sure Reimu can tell you about the time she almost ate a God due to her smelling of potatoes!" Reimu looks annoyed.

> "No... she's like my guardian. She's not my mother. She sees me as her child, same with Yuki and Mai, and many others." Alice said, she suddenly tenses.

> "Shanghai can see someone coming!" she said, pointing to the red doll in the air, which Alice had to make swoop downwards to avoid a blade which flew through the air.

> "Oh great. She must be getting impatient if that's who I think it is." Reimu said.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #272 on: March 21, 2012, 10:53:32 PM »
>Try to keep from drooling over the idea of potatoes. "Mmm...Potatoes sound good right now, maybe I'll get some after we're done here~!"
>"So....who shot the sword-thingy?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #273 on: March 21, 2012, 10:55:40 PM »
>Try to keep from drooling over the idea of potatoes. "Mmm...Potatoes sound good right now, maybe I'll get some after we're done here~!"
>"So....who shot the sword-thingy?"

> It's not difficult. You're a carnivore primerilly. Potatoes don't sound appealing to you.

> As you ask your question, a woman in red appears in the center of your group. She is dressed almost identically to Sakuya, except wearing red where blue is, and lacking a knife holderster on her thigh. She also has blonde hair. "I did. I didn't come to fight, but to deliver a message from Lady Shinki."

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #274 on: March 21, 2012, 11:00:43 PM »
>"Wow....She looks just like Sakuya, except redder! But who's the message for? Me? Or maybe Cirno! Or maybe it's for Alice? Ooh! I know! It's gotta be for Reimu! ...Or maybe Marisa?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #275 on: March 21, 2012, 11:06:46 PM »
>"Wow....She looks just like Sakuya, except redder! But who's the message for? Me? Or maybe Cirno! Or maybe it's for Alice? Ooh! I know! It's gotta be for Reimu! ...Or maybe Marisa?"

> "Quiet. Every word that comes out of that mouth is degradeing your reputation in my mind." the maid says coldly.

> "You are to surrender Alice Margatroid to Shinki. There will be a portal open in front of the Palace of the Earth Spirits for her to be delivered, and she must enter alone. If you do not do so, Shinki is willing to tear apart Gensokyo, for the crime of stealing one of her childeren from her. You have one hour." the maid said, before she vanished.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #276 on: March 21, 2012, 11:14:01 PM »
>".....So who was that anyways? Sakuya's long-lost sister or something?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #277 on: March 21, 2012, 11:14:38 PM »
>".....So who was that anyways? Sakuya's long-lost sister or something?"

> "Yumeko, the maid of Shinki." Reimu said.

> Alice looks nervous and worried.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #278 on: March 21, 2012, 11:23:49 PM »
>"So...she's just like Sakuya then, only redder? This isn't gonna be very fun then, if she's anything like Sakuya."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #279 on: March 21, 2012, 11:27:57 PM »
>"So...she's just like Sakuya then, only redder? This isn't gonna be very fun then, if she's anything like Sakuya."

> "Never thought about it that way ~ze. That said, that Yuki witch is kinda like me too." Marisa said.

> "Marisa... you stole some of her mannerisms, and even copied her theme, heat and light based magic, after all, that's what fire emits... not to mention your outfit after meeting her..."

> "Would you expect anything less ~ze?"

> Alice sighs. "I can't let Gensokyo get ripped apart out of my own desires."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #280 on: March 21, 2012, 11:35:56 PM »
>"Well, at least she didn't try to stab Koishi like Sakuya tried. So maybe she's not all that bad?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #281 on: March 21, 2012, 11:42:49 PM »
>"Well, at least she didn't try to stab Koishi like Sakuya tried. So maybe she's not all that bad?"

> "Yumeko obeys the will of Shinki to the letter. If Shinki wants to raze Gensokyo to the ground, Yumeko will be by her side, reveling in slaughter." Reimu said.

> "Yumeko is pretty scary and cold, even back in Makai. She's pretty cruel." Alice said.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #282 on: March 21, 2012, 11:50:58 PM »
>"She seems like the sort of person who needs to be beat up then!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #283 on: March 21, 2012, 11:53:18 PM »
>"She seems like the sort of person who needs to be beat up then!"

> "Easier said than done. Remember I said I've faced Shinki before? I wasn't alone. I was with Marisa, Yuuka and Mima by the time we got to Shinki's palace. It took all four of us to defeat Yumeko. She almost as powerful as Shinki... although I'm not sure if Shinki was going all out when we fought her, seeing as back then her objective was... tourism." Reimu explained.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #284 on: March 22, 2012, 12:00:20 AM »
>"...Tourism? Y'mean like where you go visit other places to see things you don't have at home?"
>"Wait, so Yuuka was with you guys too? Maybe we should go get her then!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #285 on: March 22, 2012, 12:02:22 AM »
>"...Tourism? Y'mean like where you go visit other places to see things you don't have at home?"
>"Wait, so Yuuka was with you guys too? Maybe we should go get her then!"

> "Yeah, at that time she wanted somewhere for her subjects to visit. However, they started wrecking stuff. Thankfully, we went to investigate beforeanyone important came through."

> "Yuuka didn't go there to help ~ze. She went there for tourism of her own. She attempted genocide in Makai." Marisa said.

« Reply #286 on: March 22, 2012, 12:03:46 AM »
>"Wait, isn't genocide killing everyone? That's...kinda extreme."
>"Was this Mima person like that too?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #287 on: March 22, 2012, 12:10:01 AM »
>"Wait, isn't genocide killing everyone? That's...kinda extreme."
>"Was this Mima person like that too?"

> "It's Yuuka. You should know what she's like from Wriggle." Marisa said.

> "Mima just went there to find strong foes to fight, and out of curiosity. She didn't care about the incident. Never saw her again after fighting Shinki... come to think of it..." Reimu said.

« Reply #288 on: March 22, 2012, 12:15:22 AM »
>"Aww, so we can't ask her for help either?"
>"Do any of you know why everyone from Makai knows me? Byakuren said to ask you or Ran about that."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #289 on: March 22, 2012, 12:20:09 AM »
>"Aww, so we can't ask her for help either?"
>"Do any of you know why everyone from Makai knows me? Byakuren said to ask you or Ran about that."

> "She wouldn't help even if we could find her. She's an evil spirit, she'd probobly side with whatever gives her the greatest benifit." Reimu said.

> "Nope. I don't know why they would know you. Ran's with Chen right now, I think they've gone above ground to try and get some more help. One idiot in particular." Reimu said.

> The cat lets out a happy-sounding meow.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 12:21:40 AM by Raikaria »

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #290 on: March 22, 2012, 12:28:34 AM »
>D'awww...Let's pet the kitty! "So...we gotta do this ourselves huh? You got any ideas Cirno? Or are you still dizzy?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #291 on: March 22, 2012, 12:30:22 AM »
>D'awww...Let's pet the kitty! "So...we gotta do this ourselves huh? You got any ideas Cirno? Or are you still dizzy?"

> You pet the cat. She seems to like it.

> "Well... I'm the strongest! I say let them come! I'll beat them all!" Cirno said.

> "NO!" Alice shouted. "I'm not letting you all risk your lives for me! You don't know Shinki when she's serious! You don't WANT to know! No-one has ever faced her wrath and survived.... no-one."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #292 on: March 22, 2012, 12:37:53 AM »
>"Cirno's a fairy though, they just come right back afterwards. Besides, if you tell her how much you love Gensokyo, I'm sure it'll all turn out fine. Though she might need some Gensokyo-style convincing."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #293 on: March 22, 2012, 12:41:07 AM »
>"Cirno's a fairy though, they just come right back afterwards. Besides, if you tell her how much you love Gensokyo, I'm sure it'll all turn out fine. Though she might need some Gensokyo-style convincing."

> "You don't understand. Shinki is virtually a God. She will not be swayed in her veiw. Reasoning is useless. No-one will die on my behalf, even if I don't want to go, I must!" Alice said, tears flowing from her eyes, as Hourai appeared and pulled a key from it's tiny pocket.

Alice raised her Grimoire, and Hourai flew towards it.

> "Even if I have to knock you all out, using my full power, I will not let you sacrifice yourselves for my sake!" Alice said, as Hourai turned the key, opening her Grimoire.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #294 on: March 22, 2012, 12:44:07 AM »
>"Wow, you're serious about this huh? Looks like we gotta be serious too huh? Well, don't let yourself hold back then, you'll hate yourself for it if you do, y'know?"
>Time to take flight!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #295 on: March 22, 2012, 12:48:39 AM »
>"Wow, you're serious about this huh? Looks like we gotta be serious too huh? Well, don't let yourself hold back then, you'll hate yourself for it if you do, y'know?"
>Time to take flight!

> "Rumia! You're not helping!" Marisa snapped.

> "I still can sense conflict in her mind." Satori said.

> "We don't want to hurt Alice... but we don't want to lose her either..." Reimu said.

> Cirno looks confused.

> Koishi suddenly clutches her third eye. "Ugh... her subconcious... it's in termoil. It's painful to look at, the pain she's feeling right now..."

> "Let me pass, or I'll... I'll take you all on!" Alice said, tears streaming down her face, and voice cracking. She didn't sound confident either.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #296 on: March 22, 2012, 12:54:17 AM »
>"Sometimes the best way to get your feelings across is to show it with danmaku, I've learned that. If she really means what she says, then she'll show it with her danmaku...Because in the end, that's the only language that matters to us Youkai!"
>Then facepalm. "And I think I've been hanging around Cirno a bit much, her hotbloodedness is starting to rub off on me."
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 12:56:55 AM by Hanzo K. »
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #297 on: March 22, 2012, 12:57:39 AM »
>"Sometimes the best way to get your feelings across is to show it with danmaku, I've learned that. If she really means what she says, then she'll show it with her danmaku...Because that's the only language that matters to us Youkai in the end!"

> "I agree with Rumia!" Cirno said.

> The cat glows, and transforms into a humanoid form. "Yeah, Alice is a Youkai after all, you humans wouldn't understand. Let us handle this, let us Youkai communicate in our language, reach this poor girl's heart the way we know how."

> "I guess it's a Youkai thing ~ze." Marisa said, tilting her hat.

> "You three hardly even know her!" Reimu said.

> "Which is why it has to be us three. Three youkai showing such concern for another one, such a will to help her, we'll convince her!" the cat-youkai said.

> "Rin, we'll have to sit out for the meaning you want to convey. I don't think it'll work since me and Koishi can read her like a book." Satori said.

> "I know mistress." Rin said.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #298 on: March 22, 2012, 01:04:03 AM »
>Grin. "Yep, it's a Youkai thing. And it's somethin' we gotta do."
>Glance at Marisa with a grin. "Oh yeah, when all this is over, let's all have some sukiyaki together or something."
>Well, let's get to work showing her our feelings, as well as finding hers. "You ready Alice, because here we come!" We'll start off with a non-spell!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #299 on: March 22, 2012, 01:10:54 AM »
>Grin. "Yep, it's a Youkai thing. And it's somethin' we gotta do."
>Glance at Marisa with a grin. "Oh yeah, when all this is over, let's all have some sukiyaki together or something."
>Well, let's get to work showing her our feelings, as well as finding hers. "You ready Alice, because here we come!" We'll start off with a non-spell!

> "I never thought you could be so mature... fine, I'll sit out." Reimu said.

> "Make sure you get through to her!" Sanae shouted.

> "When this is all over, we might just have ti join in the inevitable party Sukia and Yuugi will have." Marisa said. Reimu gave Marisa a 'Hell no' face.

> You start off by utilising your basic nonspell patterns. Cirno also uses her spread-shot nonspell. Rin summons a large amount of fairies around her, who spray out some small blue bullets, while forming rings of danmaku around herself, which then fan out.

> "My heart is resolute!" Alice said, as Shanghai and Hourai flew in front of her. Shanghai fired several lasers, while Hourai fires a hail of various danmaku. Meanwhile, Alice flipped her Grimoire open, while drawing some pattern in the air, leaving a trail of light, with her other hand.

> Your spellcards have recharged by this point.