Author Topic: Rumia Quest II: Widening Darkness [Complete]  (Read 31643 times)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
Re: Rumia Quest II: Widening Darkness
« Reply #240 on: March 21, 2012, 05:21:19 PM »
>"Wow....."
>Let's look around, maybe Reimu or someone else is still around? We should check out that other person in purple too.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

« Reply #241 on: March 21, 2012, 05:29:22 PM »
>"Hey, where did Reimu and Marisa and everyone go?"
>They couldn't have.....gotten killed, could they?
>If we can't find Reimu or anyone, ask the one in purple about them. Try not to panic

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #242 on: March 21, 2012, 06:07:37 PM »
>"Wow....."
>Let's look around, maybe Reimu or someone else is still around? We should check out that other person in purple too.

> It seems like there was quite a fight here.

> There's not much to look around in this area, considering it's flattened.

>"Hey, where did Reimu and Marisa and everyone go?"
>They couldn't have.....gotten killed, could they?
>If we can't find Reimu or anyone, ask the one in purple about them. Try not to panic

> "Reimu and Marisa were here?" Cirno says.
> Nah, especially not Reimu. You'd know if Reimu died, according to the Bunbunmaru.
> You can't find anyone, so you float down to the purple lady.

> "Huh? Yes, there was a fight here, the Oni's powers attempting to close the portal backfired, causing that loud bang that all these youkai mention. Then, a massive amount of creatures flocked in, before the portal shut. There was a large fight as a result. The five from this world moved on elsewhere afterwards." the woman explained, adding "That's what this lot said to me anyway."

> When you think about it, you feel like you've seen this woman somewhere before.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #243 on: March 21, 2012, 06:24:22 PM »
>"Oh, is that so? Y'know, you seem kinda familiar."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #244 on: March 21, 2012, 07:08:25 PM »
>"Oh, is that so? Y'know, you seem kinda familiar."

> The woman smiles a little. "My face was all over the Bunbunmaru's front page about a year ago. Byakuren Hijiri. Please to meet you, Youkai and fairy."

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #245 on: March 21, 2012, 07:11:11 PM »
>Fistpalm, "Oh yeah!! You're that woman that got unsealed after humans sealed you!"
>Grin, "Pleased to meet you, too!!"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #246 on: March 21, 2012, 07:16:39 PM »
>"Well, I'm Rumia, and this here's Cirno, she's actually pretty strong for a Fairy y'know. Hot-headed, but she's a good friend."
>"So..where'd everyone else go anyways? I got something I wanted to tell Reimu, it's real important! These two witches called Yuki and Mai showed up, but me, Cirno, Wriggle, Mystia, and Kogasa drove them back into the portal-thingy they came out of!"
>Headtilt. "But Mai was all scared when she found out who I was. Wonder why that was so?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #247 on: March 21, 2012, 08:00:08 PM »
>"Well, I'm Rumia, and this here's Cirno, she's actually pretty strong for a Fairy y'know. Hot-headed, but she's a good friend."
>"So..where'd everyone else go anyways? I got something I wanted to tell Reimu, it's real important! These two witches called Yuki and Mai showed up, but me, Cirno, Wriggle, Mystia, and Kogasa drove them back into the portal-thingy they came out of!"
>Headtilt. "But Mai was all scared when she found out who I was. Wonder why that was so?"

> "Greeting Rumia and Cirno." Byakuren says.

> "That, I'm not sure of. Nor are the wounded."

> Byakuren thought for a bit. "I was sealed within Hokkai, almost like a prision within Makai, for a thousand years, and became aquainted with Shinki. I do not recall hearing anything about a Rumia during my time there. Sorry about that."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #248 on: March 21, 2012, 08:09:37 PM »
>"It's okay~! I'll just get more info from Reimu I guess, she probably knows a lot more about this."
>Pause. "Hold on, you said you know this Shinki lady, right? Those two mentioned that name too! Just who is she anyhow? Come to think of it, is it even a she? Shinki sounds like a name someone like that vampire in the mansion has...What was her name again? I know it wasn't Reimu, because Reimu is Reimu. I remember that it started with an R though!"

(Yes, typical team nineball rambling.)
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #249 on: March 21, 2012, 08:40:33 PM »
>"It's okay~! I'll just get more info from Reimu I guess, she probably knows a lot more about this."
>Pause. "Hold on, you said you know this Shinki lady, right? Those two mentioned that name too! Just who is she anyhow? Come to think of it, is it even a she? Shinki sounds like a name someone like that vampire in the mansion has...What was her name again? I know it wasn't Reimu, because Reimu is Reimu. I remember that it started with an R though!"

(Yes, typical team nineball rambling.)

[Especially since it was already mentioned by Reimu when she explained what Makai was who Shinki was :V]

> "I wouldn't be too sure about how much Reimu knows. There's probobly many others who know more than her." Byakuren said.

> "Yes, Shinki is a she. She's the creator of Makai, like Yukari is the creator of Gensokyo. She's the ruler of Makai, and although she acts freindly and ditzy, it's an air, so her subjects don't fear her, and she's approachable. If anyone gets on the wrong side of her, she shows her true self and... well... it's probobly on par with Yuuka Kanzami when she's angry... but more powerful."

« Reply #250 on: March 21, 2012, 08:47:04 PM »
>"Maybe, but Reimu actually tells me stuff, although she acts annoyed she's really nice! She even loaned me a really strong red spellcard when I went looking for Ri-Re- Sakuya's boss's book!"
>"On par with Yuuka....isn't she the one who keeps picking on Wriggle?"
>We should know who Yuuka is from Wriggle at least right?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #251 on: March 21, 2012, 08:51:32 PM »
>"Maybe, but Reimu actually tells me stuff, although she acts annoyed she's really nice! She even loaned me a really strong red spellcard when I went looking for Ri-Re- Sakuya's boss's book!"
>"On par with Yuuka....isn't she the one who keeps picking on Wriggle?"
>We should know who Yuuka is from Wriggle at least right?

> "I never said she didn't know anything, but she's young. If you're looking for information, Reimu isn't the best source, although you could do far worse. You could ask Eirin, Keine, or if you run into them Yukari's Shikigami. I'm sure the Tengu and Kappa know a lot too, and the Moriya Gods, despite being new to Gensokyo, are wise. Yuuka is also pretty old and knows a lot, but she's not exactly approachable. I'm sure there's quite a few others too."

> "Yeah, but I heard Wriggle say once that she goes easy on her since she helps the plants out. She says she once saw what Yuuka did to someone who picked a sunflower. She didn't talk for a week, remember?" Cirno said, recounting the week Wriggle was trumataised.

> You haven't met Yuuka, thankfully, but tales of her sadistic nature reach you through Wriggle and the Bunbunmaru.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #252 on: March 21, 2012, 08:53:47 PM »
>"That's funny, all of them are down here helping out! So I guess I don't have to go far to find any of them huh? Well, it was nice meeting you~! Come on Cirno, we got more portals and stuff to find!"
>Drag Cirno off with us while we fly off in search of more portals while waving to Byakuren.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #253 on: March 21, 2012, 09:13:38 PM »
>"That's funny, all of them are down here helping out! So I guess I don't have to go far to find any of them huh? Well, it was nice meeting you~! Come on Cirno, we got more portals and stuff to find!"
>Drag Cirno off with us while we fly off in search of more portals while waving to Byakuren.

> "Very well. I wish you luck. I will continue tending to the wounded." Byakuren said.

> You and Cirno fly off, as you wave to Byakuren.

> "Eye have no idea what she was going on about!" Cirno said happily.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #254 on: March 21, 2012, 09:15:41 PM »
>"I'm not too sure either Cirno, but I'm pretty sure we'll figure it out when we find more of those portals! Maybe we'll even find Yuki and Mai again!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #255 on: March 21, 2012, 09:20:57 PM »
>"I'm not too sure either Cirno, but I'm pretty sure we'll figure it out when we find more of those portals! Maybe we'll even find Yuki and Mai again!"

> "Nah, eye gave them such a beating eye don't think they'll be coming back anytime soon! I'm the strongest after all, they're welcome to try again though, I'll prove it a gazbillio times!" Cirno said.

> You see the tell-tale sign of a certain witch wearing black. The unmistakeable light and humming of a Master Spark.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #256 on: March 21, 2012, 09:28:23 PM »
>Alright, let's head that way then! "Come on Cirno, Marisa's this way!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #257 on: March 21, 2012, 09:30:31 PM »
>Alright, let's head that way then! "Come on Cirno, Marisa's this way!"

> "And half the street won't be!"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #258 on: March 21, 2012, 09:33:04 PM »
>Let's have a laugh at that, since it's funny 'cuz it's true.
>In the meantime, let's head there once the spark's done.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #259 on: March 21, 2012, 09:38:34 PM »
>Let's have a laugh at that, since it's funny 'cuz it's true.
>In the meantime, let's head there once the spark's done.

> You and Cirno both start giggleing like little schoolgirls.

> You wait outside Spark Radius, and then fly in. As Cirno predicted, there's not a road anymore, and the buildings have holes blown in them. Reimu is standing next to Marisa.

> "Marisa... did you really have to Spark them? There were five Evil Eyes. FIVE."

> "Of course. For all we knew there were more hiding, ze."

> Reimu then notices you and Cirno, and looks bemused. "When did she get here?" Reimu asks, sounding like her spirit was just crushed by Cirno's presence.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #260 on: March 21, 2012, 09:46:00 PM »
>"Cirno showed up when these two weirdos walked out of a portal! Say, do you know anyone named Yuki or Mai? They seemed to know you, and when Mai found out who I was, she practically wet herself out of fear!"
>Big ol' grin. "You shoulda seen the look on her face when she thought I was gonna eat her. I just wanted to bring them along with everyone to go find someplace to get some food, because that's the polite thing to do after you beat someone at Danmaku right?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #261 on: March 21, 2012, 09:52:26 PM »
>"Cirno showed up when these two weirdos walked out of a portal! Say, do you know anyone named Yuki or Mai? They seemed to know you, and when Mai found out who I was, she practically wet herself out of fear!"
>Big ol' grin. "You shoulda seen the look on her face when she thought I was gonna eat her. I just wanted to bring them along with everyone to go find someplace to get some food, because that's the polite thing to do after you beat someone at Danmaku right?"

> Reimu looks deadly serious when she hears Yuki and Mai's names, and listens to your whole explanation.

> "I toldya Reimu, that little group is becomin' a group of incident solvers. They beat Yuki and Mai!" Marisa said.

> "Wait, so Cirno... appeared? Did you see how? Aw nevermind. What I don't get is the reaction Mai had to you. Still... if those two showed up, things are gonna get hairy..." Reimu said, looking worried. "Did they say anything that sounded important? Like what they were here for?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #262 on: March 21, 2012, 09:58:22 PM »
>"Uhh...Something about their boss, I remember her name's Shinki though! Byakuren told me that! Cirno took Mai on all by herself!"
>Tacklehug Cirno! "She was awesome! Especially when she gave me the opening I needed to finish that fight for sure! Wham! Pow! Zoom!" be sure to swing Cirno around for emphasis!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #263 on: March 21, 2012, 10:01:27 PM »
>"Uhh...Something about their boss, I remember her name's Shinki though! Byakuren told me that! Cirno took Mai on all by herself!"
>Tacklehug Cirno! "She was awesome! Especially when she gave me the opening I needed to finish that fight for sure! Wham! Pow! Zoom!" be sure to swing Cirno around for emphasis!

> "Wait, you met Byakuren? What's she up to? I know she's got links to Shinki, she even learnt one of her attacks..." Reimu said. "Wait, CIRNO took Mai on. Alone?!"

> You glomp Cirno, while swinging her around. "R-Rumia, I'm getting dizzyyyy...." Cirno says. Reimu looks annoyed, Marisa is attempting to to laugh.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #264 on: March 21, 2012, 10:06:55 PM »
>Okay, we can give the little icecube a break for now. "Yeah, but she didn't seem to have much of a problem with it, since they both use ice y'know. It was when she used this weird ice-chain-thingy that stuff got really tough! Something about the ninth circle of something, whatever that means. But I took her down in the end with that spellcard you gave me!"
>"Oh, Byakuren? She was tending to the injured folks over that way. She was really nice, and helpful too!" Point in the vague direction that we know her to be in.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #265 on: March 21, 2012, 10:10:39 PM »
>Okay, we can give the little icecube a break for now. "Yeah, but she didn't seem to have much of a problem with it, since they both use ice y'know. It was when she used this weird ice-chain-thingy that stuff got really tough! Something about the ninth circle of something, whatever that means. But I took her down in the end with that spellcard you gave me!"
>"Oh, Byakuren? She was tending to the injured folks over that way. She was really nice, and helpful too!" Point in the vague direction that we know her to be in.

> You let Cirno go, she totters in mid-air for a few moments, with swirly eyes.

> "Ah, so it was just a fovorable matchup for the 'strongest' fairy ~ ze!" Marisa said.

> "Ninth Circle?" Reimu said, looking confused. "Oh well, at least the card came in handy."

> You actually made some changes to the card since Reimu first gave it to you, primarily changeing it from a Last Spell, which required all your other spells to be used, to a normal one, which made it a little bit weaker, but it's still strong.

> "Ah, that makes sense. Sounds like Byakuren. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the denizens here are those Byakuren saved before she got sealed..." Reimu said.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #266 on: March 21, 2012, 10:15:32 PM »
>Nod. "Yeah, she seems like the sort of person who'd do that, she's really nice. Maybe she's a good cook too?"
>"But I'm kinda wondering now, what's this all about anyhow? I never even heard of Makai until a while ago."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #267 on: March 21, 2012, 10:20:27 PM »
>Nod. "Yeah, she seems like the sort of person who'd do that, she's really nice. Maybe she's a good cook too?"
>"But I'm kinda wondering now, what's this all about anyhow? I never even heard of Makai until a while ago."

> "She's nice... but an awful cook." Marisa said.

> "That's what we're wondering. Shinki isn't the type who wants to take over the world... she already has one!" Reimu said.

> Suddenly, Sanae, the cat, Satori, Koishi, and Alice all land next to you.

> "We found Alice." Koishi said.

> "Oh hi there Rumia!" Sanae said, looking a little surprised to see you.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #268 on: March 21, 2012, 10:31:08 PM »
>Spazwave. "Hiya Sanae! Got any sweets today? Oh wait, they'd probably be all broken today, since everything everyone's been doing today is fight weird stuff."
>"So, what'd you fight anyways?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #269 on: March 21, 2012, 10:36:16 PM »
>Spazwave. "Hiya Sanae! Got any sweets today? Oh wait, they'd probably be all broken today, since everything everyone's been doing today is fight weird stuff."
>"So, what'd you fight anyways?"

> "Whatever gives tyou the idea that I have sweets Rumia?" Sanae says, tilting her head.

> "We've only had run-ins with small numbers of creatures." Satori said.

> "Anyway, we found out Alice's aims... she has none!" Koishi said.

> "What?" Reimu said, looking confused.

> "Well, no evil ones. She wants to help, and stop the fighting... and she also knows why they're here." Satori said.

> "Lady Shinki has probobly come to try and take me back to Makai." Alice said. "She sees everyone native to Makai as her childeren, and she was particually protective of me. She gave me this Grimoire..."

> Reimu looks bemused. Marisa looks torn. "You don't want to leave, do you Alice?" she asks.

> Alice shakes her head. "Of course not. While I did initially leave Makai to try and get revenge for my prior loss, and for Lady Shinki's, I grew to settle here, and Gensokyo is now my home, as far as I am concerned."